Start by marking “Design Thinking Methodology Book” as Want to Read:
Design Thinking Methodology Book

Design Thinking Methodology Book

This book explains design thinking methodology that is applied by high-performing enterprises, start-ups and organizations in developing innovative

products; technologies; services; business models; marketing ideas; processes; spaces; and solutions for diverse business, social, and everyday challenges.
It includes easily applicable design thinking techniques, such as

HMW
Published December 14th 2016 by Emrah Yayici

To ask other readers questions about Design Thinking Methodology Book, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Design Thinking Methodology Book

Aaron Maurer
Good overall concept of design and honking

Read this book to help learn how to add design thinking to a computer science curriculum I am writing. The book gave me some new ideas for strategies to use in the various stages of mapping out our ideas. I skipped a lot of the art examples but walked away with some new ideas to use in my teaching.
Juan Manuel Vera
Simply Excellent.

Great book for everybody who wants to know about design thinking. Beginners, intermediates as well advanced ones.
I really enjoy all relations among art and design thinking.
The book caught my attention since beggining and clarify me a lot of concepts.
I do recommend this book.
Nehemie
Nov 17, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Very deep book about Design Thinking

This book provide many clear information about Design thinking and how to apply it real life.
I recommand you this book to every person who is beginning to study design thinking
Efendi Chandra
Jun 05, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Good Summary of Design Thinking

I like the way the book describe what’s important factor in each of the phase, and even more liking it with an example use case at the end of the book
Pablo Calero
Apr 09, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Good quick start on Design Thinking

It needs real life/business examples to better explain how to use DT. And might talk about how to lead a DT process
Marcela
Sep 11, 2019 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Ok overview but I don’t trust a book that tells people to create personas first and then find users that represent the personas and start research. Parts about art history didn’t seem relevant.
Audrey
Sep 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
Clear, and concise. Just the book to kickstart improved creative thinking and process.
David
Oct 24, 2017 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: kindle
Quick overview with TONS of quotes. Inspiring, but lacks more depth. Also hard to read on Kindle do to many images.
Lannoy 29
Dec 25, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Great

A good guidebook for implementing a design thinking way of doing stuffs. The last part, as a study case, is a concrete example which is enlightening.
Jon D Strittmater
Apr 23, 2017
Matt
Apr 09, 2017 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: unread
This book reads like an essay written by a high school student who needed to write a work that was 10 times longer than the amount of research they had gathered. It could easily have been summarized in a decent sized blog article, with the unnecessary art history and interesting quotes left on the cutting room floor. The author tricked me out of my $5. Don't let the same happen to you.
Sanath Kumar
Jan 01, 2019
Bronwyn Orsatti
Oct 27, 2017
Gemma
rated it did not like it
Mar 15, 2018
Franz Marcelo Gomez Soto
Dec 08, 2018
Patricio Arrangoiz
Dec 13, 2017
Terje Bach
Oct 12, 2017
« previous 1 3 next »

• How to Measure Anything Workbook: Finding the Value of "Intangibles" in Business
  • Auto Fundamentals: How and Why of the Design, Construction, and Operation of Automobiles: Applicable to All Makes and Models
  • Agile IT Organization Design: For Digital Transformation and Continuous Delivery
  • C: The Complete Reference
  • Leading the Transformation: Applying Agile and DevOps Principles at Scale
  • Mapping Experiences: A Complete Guide to Creating Value Through Journeys, Blueprints, and Diagrams
  • Software Requirements: Practical Techniques for Gathering and Managing Requirements Throughout the Product Development Cycle
  • Writing Effective Use Cases
  • Essentials of Accounting
  • 101 Design Methods: A Structured Approach for Driving Innovation in Your Organization
  • Principles of Statistics
  • Presentation Zen Design: Simple Design Principles and Techniques to Enhance Your Presentations
  • Economics
  • How to Get Ideas
  • Essential Scrum: A Practical Guide to the Most Popular Agile Process
  • Getting Started in Consulting
  • User Story Mapping: Discover the Whole Story, Build the Right Product
  • The Unwritten Laws of Business
Emrah Yayici contributes to IIBA® (International Institute of Business Analysis) as a chapter President.

He is the author of the best-selling Business Analysis Methodology Book, Business Analyst's Mentor Book, UX Design and Usability Mentor Book, Design Thinking Methodology Book, and Creativity: Artful Thinking for Innovative Business and Technology.

He is one of the managing partners of UXservices