Start by marking “Glitter” as Want to Read:
Glitter

Glitter

Gloria the rhino LOVES glitter. She has glitter slippers and a glitter scooter, and she spreads her sparkles wherever she goes; here, there, and everywhere! The townsfolk, though, are tired of it. No more glitter, Gloria! they tell her. But soon, the entire town is covered in glitter. What will everyone think now?
Published March 1st 2017 by Tiger Tales

To ask other readers questions about Glitter, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Glitter

Mehsi
Glitters, sparkles, razzle-dazzles!

This book is chock-full of glitters! Like in every way, as there is glitter not only in the story but also on the pages, on the characters. Yep, the book is very shiny.

Gloria is going through her little hometown and she spreads glitter everywhere. On everyone. You can imagine that at first people aren't that amused, but then they see the joy of glitters. How it brings people together as glitter really sticks to everything and everyone. It was all very cute, a
Patty
Apr 01, 2017 rated it really liked it
C'mon - there's GLITTER on every page!!
Courtney
Apr 24, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: picture
Glitter, as every children's librarian, gets everywhere once you use it. Does that mean you should stop? Of course not! I must use this book in storytime with a glitter craft at the end.
Cory
Jun 20, 2017 rated it really liked it
What children's librarian can read this book and not be amused? We've all worked with glitter, and we all know how it spreads to everything. And, being as how I'm a magpie, I liked finding sparkly bits on every page. For some reason, I was highly entertained by the two-page spread of the animals laughing, because of the lion's teeth.
C.C.
Nov 01, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: picture-book, rhyming
Marina
Jun 09, 2017 rated it really liked it
I'm going to be like Gloria and let everybody know MY favorite color is glitter! And I love how the book didn't shy away from how tenacious glitter can be once it "escapes" from its project or container.
Mary
May 24, 2017 rated it liked it
Glitter, glitter, everywhere! Gloria the rhino loves glitter, and she spreads it all over town in this book (which is, also, covered in glitter). Good for young children who love silliness and, especially, glitter.
Katrina Pieri
Apr 25, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: picture-books
Story about rhino spreading glitter (& happiness) everywhere she goes. Actual glitter on the pages. Some rhyming involved.
Alyssa Gudenburr
Jul 17, 2017 rated it really liked it
I LOVED this book! Gloria's favorite color is glitter and she spreads it where ever she goes. At first the townspeople are upset but it ends on a good note. A great elementary read aloud.
Lynda
May 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Cute little story with delightful and appealing animal
Illustrations. This book was rated 5 stars by my 3 1/2 year old who also loves glitter (which is on every page of this book.)
Emily
Sep 07, 2017 rated it really liked it
Great read-a-loud and very sparkly.
Jessica
Jul 28, 2018 rated it really liked it
Yay for GLITTER! This is such a fun and happy book! I didn’t love all the illustrations, but every page with SPARKLE was fantastic and lots of beautiful colors. Definitely a book I need to own!
Trish
Sep 17, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2017, je
This is a cute story about a girl who loves glitter.
One more, please!
May 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Really cute book. My daughter loved it and the sensory fun of running her fingers over the texture of the glitter. She loved naming the different animals too.
Gabrielle Draxler
Mar 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
This book makes me so happy and yes there is glitter on every page
Diane
Aug 07, 2017 rated it liked it
Gloria spreads her glitter all over town. At first, everyone's angry, but the more the glitter spreads, the happier everyone gets.
Vivian
Feb 10, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: picture-books
For all the "glitter-philes" and those that have to / get to live with them! Also for the tactilely-inclined -- there is glittery texture that won't rub off with repeated touching. Yeah!
Alice
May 16, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 4-stars
I thought this book was super cute, fun and dare I say, "Glittery?" I love that her favorite color is Glitter! I think this book will appeal to girls but boys will really like it too! Fun one!
Rachel Ayers
It's everywhere!!!!
Corinne
Sep 23, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: picture-book, kids
Perfect for glitter lovers. I love that the main character is a rhino. Fun basic graphics. Storyline was fine but writing could have been stronger.
Patricia McLaughlin
Dec 21, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: picture-books
Gloria spreads glitter and glee throughout her community; glitter patches add a touch of razzle-dazzle to each page.
Rebecca Gomez
Jul 18, 2018 rated it liked it
I like the mix of prose and rhyme, and the textured glittery parts of each page are a fun feature. But the story is a bit flat. Everything just sort of works out without much conflict.
Brindi Michele
GLITTER IS EVERYWHERE!!!! How is that not fun?!?! ;)
Amber
Mar 01, 2017 rated it really liked it
I love glitter and especially the glitter on the book (which is on the cover and on every page as advertised) because this glitter does not spread like it does in the story. Super cute.
Barbara
Like many youngsters, Gloria is a rhino who has a thing for glitter. To the dismay of others, it's even her favorite color. She enjoys spreading her love for glitter around to others in her neighborhood, and while she's spreading the love, she's also leaving behind a trail of glitter. When everyone gets fed up with all the glitter that surrounds them, they decide to get rid of it, but despite their best efforts, the glitter doesn't come off easily, and it goes even further, making its way from o ...more
Christine Turner
Gloria the rhino LOVES glitter. She has glitter slippers and a glitter scooter, and she spreads her sparkles wherever she goes. The townsfolk, though, are tired of it. "No more glitter, Gloria!" they tell her. But soon, the entire town is covered in glitter. What will everyone think now?

Subject: Rhinoceroses -- Juvenile fiction.
Glitter art -- Juvenile fiction.
City and town life -- Juvenile fiction.
Deb Reddy