Start by marking “Forever More (Forever #5)” as Want to Read:
Forever More (Forever #5)

Forever More

(Forever #5)

Mary A. Wasowski brings you 5 short forever stories.

She’s giving you more for each of the couples that you’ve come to know and love from the Forever Series.

Each short story will bring you more into each of our beloved couples.

From our original loves, Walker and Reese. To Jackson and Riley, Samuel and Gillian, and more into the mysterious Donovan and his newly acquired
Kindle Edition, 1 edition, 93 pages
Published February 13th 2017 by Mary A. Wasowski

To ask other readers questions about Forever More, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Forever More

Start your review of Forever More (Forever #5)
Nancy Metsch
Feb 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I honestly can say I really truly enjoyed each short story
My favorite of the 5 was Riley and Jackson's story was my favorite...BUT I loved the way all the Charterers got their HEA's.
The first story was about Walker. I admire that man more now, then I did before. He is my hero
2nd story was about Donovan and Rosalyn, a party planner and a sexy executive. Sparks flew between them
3rd story was About Reese and Walker...Thats all I'm saying
4th story was Samuel and Gillian...again thats all your
Angela
Feb 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
What can I say? I've loved this series from the beginning, Walker and Reese have been my favorite couple, but reading Forever More I can tell that I have a lot of favorite couples!!! I love knowing more about the main characters but I've been captured by Donovan and Rosalyn and with Dr Briggs also even if I've hated him with all my heart in the past.
This book is like the cherry on the cake!! I can't get enough of it! This is really the Happily ever after !!! I hope to read much , much more about
Aideen Phelan
Feb 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Well done Mary. You did it again loved this book.
Florence
Feb 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This book was awesome I loved and each and every story... I laughed and cried at the updates on these couples that I have come to adore ... it was so great to read these stories see where the couples are and how some couples began. .. And i cried like a baby when Jackson announce the name of the twins what a beautiful tribute to two amazing women... hopefully there will be more updates like this in the future because we still have one couple with unfinished business. ..
Mindy Guerreiros
Feb 16, 2017 rated it really liked it
More is just what I needed of these characters that ive come to love. Walker, Reese, Jackson ,Riley, Rosalyn, Donovan, Samuel and Gillian...love them all. I dont want them to ever leave. It's a good thing books can be reread anytime. ;)
Thu
May 03, 2017
inocencia harding
Mar 02, 2017
Mary Wasowski
Feb 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Debbie Oliphant
Jos
Nov 20, 2018
Magdalena
Mar 01, 2019
Mary A. Wasowski is a Best Selling Author who writes adult contemporary romance. Captivating and inspiring readers one book at a time.

Mary loves creating sexy alpha book boyfriends for you to swoon over. When she is not writing her happily ever after stories, she is an avid reader of all romance titles. A romantic at heart, she shares her zest for life with her husband, Henry, and their three

Forever (5 books)
  • Forever (Forever, #1)
  • Second Chance at Forever (Forever, #2)
  • Our Forever Promise (Forever, #3)
  • Happily Forever After (Forever, #4)