Start by marking “Tempt” as Want to Read:
Tempt

Tempt

They say age is nothing but a number.

Lucas Rockwell isn’t just ten years younger than me, he’s my deceased husband's son.

Tainted by secrets, everything about us is wrong and forbidden.

Like fire and gasoline, we're an explosion waiting to happen.

We're tempting fate with every touch.
Nook, Smashwords Edition
Published January 29th 2017 by Remy Blake (first published January 24th 2017)

Start your review of Tempt
Sybil aka Lala
Jan 26, 2017 rated it really liked it
I’ve read many ‘step’ romances, but I’ve never read it quite like this before…

We often see book where the innocent and naïve girl and the older man but the first thing that attracted me to THIS book in an ever expanding sea of books to read was the reversal of roles. I loved the idea of an older woman and a younger guy; however that was the thing I liked least about this book.

I got myself ready for a pretty typical read but that is not what I got at all. I read the first page and I was hooked. I
Coco.V
Feb 13, 2018 marked it as to-read
Shelves: freebie
💝 FREE on Amazon today (2/13/2018)! 💝

Blurb:
They say age is nothing but a number.

Tainted by secrets, everything about us is wrong and forbidden.

Like fire and gasoline, we're an explosion waiting to happen.

We're tempting fate with every touch.
V💜Greedy~Thirst~For~Forbidden🖤
I was curious about this duo authors (female/male) and I must say this was a nice reading. Usually short stories are hard to get into with so little time for characters to develop, but the authors did a good job. Charlotte and Lucas story is told by dual POV and they’re both likeable and good together, the spark and attraction between them can be seen from the start and intensifies as the story continues.
If you’re looking for a good short story with an HEA read confidently.
Kate
Jan 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
What a debut from the dynamic duo that is Remy Blake!

This short, steamy & taboo erotic romance read delivered exactly what you'd expect from an author that had been writing this genre for years (and individually, I suspect they may have been.)

So, the fact that it was their debut is a not only a testament to their individual skill, but clearly shows just how compatible their writing styles are.

Charlie & Lucas are scorching together, their chemistry undeniable & irresistible. Their story provides
Jo - •.★Reading Is My Bliss★.•

A hot & spicy short story that I enjoyed indulging in :)

On the day of his father's funeral, the last thing Lucas expected was to find the woman of his dreams. She is beautiful, sexy and tempting. She is ten years older than he is and she is now his father's widow. His step-mother if you want to get technical about it.

Charlotte had never met her step son before and she finds herself completely in lust with him. She knows this is wrong, her dead husband is barely in the ground and she is
Patricia Maia (The Bookery Review)
I must say I love taboo stories. Tempt, could be an amazing 5 stars if it wasn't so short. I mean, this could have been way more developed than it is, but I get it!
It's an insta-everything. Its supposed to be a fast read and it is, so it's obvious that there's not much room for a lot of plot. But I wish there was...

10 years separate Lucas and Charlotte. That's not much, but when you look at their ages now, that's a bit.
Lucas is 18, almost 19. Charlotte is 28.
They are young, one with a lot of ex
Karin
Jan 27, 2017 rated it really liked it
This was a great debut novel. I love a good taboo story.

Charlotte meets the step son she never knew existed on her way to her husbands funeral, and instantly they are both extremely attracted to each other. Let's just say Charlottes marriage wasn't very typical. She's holding secrets against her husband that she knows will destroy his son Lucas but, she knows she has to tell him regardless of the fallout.

This was a very quick, steamy read where the guy was a virgin not the woman which I'm not go
Lica Vargas - Amores e Livros
Sep 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: kindle, free
❤ I loved it!!!!
Tanya from Get Your Book On
Jan 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
There are so many storylines out there where the guy is older that the woman, and step siblings fall for each other, so it's refreshing to read about a little stepmother/cougar action for a change. Although, I have to say I was a little thrown off by Lucas' age. He's 18 and Charlotte is 28.

Not that the age difference bothered me as such, just that he's a teenager, and he was so sexy and manly in the book. When you compare him to actual boys that age in real life, they're just freaking babies. S
The Book Cave  (Devon
Jan 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is a debut novel by Remy Blake and I was definitely not disappointed at all!

Charlie is a recently widowed 28 year old just wanting to be free.

Lucas is an 18 year old lonely young man trying to find his place.

These to find each other in the most unconventional way possible. But the attraction is instantaneous and undeniable.

The age difference doesn't matter when the heart is involved. It wants what it wants and nothing can change that.

After some life changing events and secrets are spilled
EroticaAfterDark (Lilith)
FREE
FREE: Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon AU

erotica

Subscribe for free: http://goo.gl/eImdom
Book your own slot: https://t.co/xx2kQ7YxVt
Melanie (mells_view)
Pleasantly surprised!

Ok so I'll admit I was hesitant. As a mom to two boys, I wasn't sure how I felt about a step-mom taboo romance. Luckily I gave it an open-minded chance anyway and the circumstances surrounding their relationship made it way less taboo than you'd expect.

This story was quick, smutty, hot and steamy. It even had a bit of an interesting side plot that was also the main angst between the couple.

All in all I will say I'm pleasantly surprised with how much I enjoyed this one. The w
Tre Talbot
Jan 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
5 flaming stars! This is a debut from Remy Blake and we're not disappointed at any point. The fact that Charlie is 10 years older then Lucas doesn't make any difference whatsoever the chemistry between these two is on fire every single second. The way these two find each other is not under normal circumstances but you don't decide who you're attracted to right?. The story started up great and just hotter and sexier as you get further along. It's a quick read and you're not going to want to put i ...more
Barbara
Jan 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I am very glad I decided to give this new author a try! Remy Blake has written an erotic love story with a definite twist for two. Lies destroy dreams and money doesn’t always fix everything; this story takes those age old sayings to new heights.

Tempt is a very erotic love story. While in some ways it doesn't follow “traditional lines” it most definitely will have your toes curling and heart fluttering. I highly recommend one-clicking Tempt and this reader will definitely be looking forward to
PurpleBrina
Jan 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Tempt is a very intense sexual taboo-ish book about a stepmom and stepson.

The two main characters met for the 1st time at a sad time their lives but the attraction they feel for each other is undeniable. And despite the fact that they probably should not be attracted to each other they can't help it.

The chapters bounce back and forth between each character's point of view. So you do get to see inside each of their heads; which I quite like. There are only a few other characters in the book, so
Brianna at Renee Entress's Blog
5 Stars!

Holy Smokes! Remy Blake is new to me and definitely a duo I will be stalki... err following in the future. Sexy. Steam. Quick. Dirty. That's right... there is a new erotic author on the block that is going to light up your world with their naughty little books.

Tempt is a standalone novella, that packed a serious punch and had me going back for seconds once the pages quit turning. I laughed, swooned, smiled, and fell hard for these two pretty fast. Their story was complicated and intense
Petrina Huffstater~Twodarlindollsandabookreview
I received An ARC of Tempt and I am more than thrilled to leave my review.
I couldn't wait to get my greedy reader hands on this book. I had a really strong feeling this story was going to be awesome. And I was right. I couldn't put the book down to save my life. I finished it in one sitting. I was so taken by this story that I forgot to eat dinner and I don't care one bit.
Charlotte and Lucas were amazing characters. Their story was burning so hot I'm shocked my kindle didn't burst into flames
Tamara Harrington
Jan 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is Remy Blakes debut novel and we are not disappointed! Tempt is a short, smutty, taboo story that has your heart racing and your thighs clenching. Charlie is 10 years older than Lucas but the chemistry between these two in undeniable and keeps you enthralled from the very first page. This is a different story from what we are used to but I loved every minute of it as it gets you right in the feels and it still has the sexiness that us ladies love. I would love to read more of Charlie and L ...more
Julianna
Jan 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc-s
Tempt by Remy Blake is his first debut novel.

Charlotte is in her late twenties and has just recently lost her husband. As they lower him into the ground, she feels like the weight of the world has finally crumbled. She was free. As her new life begins love is not far behind, but will she give in when it’s not conventional?

Lucas is just beginning his adult life, as he gets ready to graduate high school and stride forward into college. However, with the passing of his father and meeting his step
Jacquie C M
Jan 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
4.5 Stars!!
What a great debut for Remy Blake! I love the idea of a male & female author team. I think it brings a whole different perspective to a book, and it really worked with Tempt.
Told in dual POV, Charlotte (Charlie) and Lucas first meet shortly after the death of Charlie's husband...Lucas' father. Lucas has some pre-conceived ideas about Charlie; she never knew he existed, though she's aware of her late husband's other secrets. Their attraction is immediate, forbidden and erotic, but the
Wendy Fisher
Jan 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
A different type of taboo for the reader to enjoy. Charlie married well, to soon find out that she didn't truly know her husband. Lucas meets his father's wife, his step mother, at his father's funeral. Lots of questions need answered, but that is all put aside when Lucas is struck by her beauty. Can these 2 coexist? Will a mutual attraction be their downfall? When will the happy bubble burst? Will Lucas be able to handle the truth? I thoroughly enjoyed this book. Taboo with a little twist. Char ...more
KFForever
Jan 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
kfforever

Reviewed by Donna Elsegood on behalf of Kindle Friends Forever

Five Tempestuous Stars

Remy Blake is a male and female author co-writing together for the first time and who I’ll most certainly be keeping an eye on in the future! And what a great debut novel it is, too. I was drawn into a different kind of story which is unusual in the respect that the female protagonist is quite a bit older than her counterpart rather than the other way around. Seeing that forbidden romances have alw
Rock Hard Romance
Jan 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites, reviewed
'I maybe younger than you,but mature enough to see that there's no denying this attraction between us'(Lucas)

I received a copy to review...and Holy ****!!
This M/F Author Duo collaboration is the first of many (I would think),it's a Short,HOT read with the synopsis venturing into the 'Taboo',which,yes has been done before(the usual Step-Sibling-usually a brother/forbidden love tale),this a bit of a twist as it's Step-Mother/with younger step-son-with the added 10 year age gap-she's 28 to his 18!
Stacey
Jan 15, 2017 rated it really liked it
Tempt is the debut novel by a new male and female author duo. All I have to say is Thank the Smut Gods that these two have paired up! This hot little number was devoured in like two short hours and I loved every single second of it. I don't think I've ever aspired to be a cougar so much in my life. I want to be Charlotte (Charlie) when I grow up, or at least in another life?!

Things are not as they would seem. On the outside Charlotte and Geoffrey 's marriage seemed to be perfect; on the inside
Jackie Deans Zielke
Jan 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
MILF. Nice quick read. I read it on one day. It was impossible to put down. Charlie finds out at her husband's funeral that he had a son he never told her about. (A hot, yet young son) but legal age. There is a ten year difference in their age. That alone is hot! Their chemistry together is off the charts. The story is told in dual POV's . I had a hard time believing that Lucas was as young as he was based on his inner dialogue. He sounded more like a 30 year old, which is understandable once we ...more
Cheril Olmsted
Jan 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Tempt is the debut novel by new male and female duo Remy Blake. This book was a sweet, sexy, well written taboo romance that I devoured in one sitting.

Charlotte is a 28 year old woman who found herself in a loveless marriage to an older wealthy man. After losing her husband in a car accident, she finally starts to believe she will be free from all of the lies. While at his funeral, she meets Lucas, her 18 year old sexy as sin stepson, that she didn't even know existed. But as soon as these 2 lai
Lauren Lascola-Lesczynski
Jan 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Ohhhh boy...what a DIRTY, DIRTY, quick read.
Talk about taboo...this book is chalk full of it...if you like a little forbidden sex then look no more...Tempt has it all.
Charlotte is the stop mom who just happens to be sexy and young...Lucas is the step son who just happens to also be sexy and young. I mean does it get more scandalous then that? Ohhhh the answer to that is YES, YES it does....if you want to know how then I guess you have to read this book!!!!!
It's a very DIRTY, SEXY, HOT as BALLS
Brittany
Jan 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I was fairly intrigued when I heard about male and female author Remy Blake. Tempt was a short and sexy taboo read that pulled me out of a three week book funk. The chemistry between the characters was off the charts and the writing styles of Remy Blake blended together perfectly to create what turned out to be a great debut! This was a strong start to what I predict will be some amazing writing between the two. I can't wait to see how far this talented duo is willing to take us in the future!
Patrixia Lansangan
Apr 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed reading this forbidden story!!!!

It was actually really sweet and insta love and definitely what I needed right now.

Lucas and Charlie is perfect and I was cheering for them the whole time! I just got an image that they'd be such a attractive couple!!

That'd be such goals <3

Steamy, Hot, Sweet and Perfect Read <3
Shannon

Oh how I love the older woman/younger man trope...I cannot get enough of them! This one was extra decadent because Charlotte was Lucas's stepmother, although she had no clue about him until his father's funeral. How deliciously taboo!

Full review to come.
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »

• Mantrum
  • Edge of Retribution
  • Edge of Honor (On the Edge Duet, #1)
  • Depravity (King University, #1)
  • Edge of Forever (On the Edge Duet, #2)
  • Canvas (Quake, #5)
  • Rumble (World Class Wrestling #2)
  • Quiver (Quake, #2)
  • Devilry (King University, #2)
  • Checked (Boston Terriers Hockey #1)
  • Quake (Quake, #1)
  • Delve (Quake #3)
  • Iced (Boston Terriers Hockey #2)
  • Never Kiss a Stranger
  • Legal (Legal, #1)
  • Montgomery Ink Box Set 2 (Montgomery Ink, #1.5, 2, 3)
  • Given to the Mob (Rossi Brothers, #1)
  • Knocked Up by Daddy's Best Friend
Remy Blake are a bestselling male and female author duo, comprised of Jacob Chance and Marley Valentine. Pairing up to have some fun, they write steamy, short reads, with insta love/lust, a side of taboo and a guaranteed HEA. You can expect twice the debauchery in every novel they write.

News & Interviews