Jump to ratings and reviews

Sterling University #1

Romancing Dr. Love

Dr. Samantha Love says it’s all about the chemistry. A brainy psychology professor and researcher, Sam has based her entire academic career on the theory that what we call love is simply a chemical reaction. She is currently running a study to prove that her compatibility blood test reveals perfect matches—sort of like an organ donor, but for relationships. No romance required.

Along comes sexy literature professor, Dr. Ethan Quinn, who says it’s all about the romance. He thinks the pretty psychology professor has taken love and all its mysteries and reduced it to something as romantic as a cholesterol test, and he sets out to prove her theory wrong.

When Ethan signs up for her study, Sam discovers to her horror, that according to her compatibility test, they are a perfect match. Sam faces an existential crisis over her career and her research. If she believes in her science, shouldn’t it follow that she believes Ethan is her perfect mate? And if she doesn’t believe he’s her perfect mate, doesn’t that bring into question her research? Her compatibility test? Her reputation? And her very career?

As Sam struggles with her dilemma, Ethan pursues her with all the romantic tactics in his arsenal. Will Sam’s theories succumb to his challenge? Or will Ethan lose the battle for Sam’s heart?

160 pages, Kindle Edition

First published March 7, 2017

Loading interface...
Loading interface...

About the author

Rebecca Heflin

13 books441 followers
Rebecca Heflin is a bestselling, award-winning author who has dreamed of writing romantic fiction since she was fifteen and her older sister sneaked a copy of Kathleen Woodiwiss' Shanna to her and told her to read it. Rebecca writes women's fiction and contemporary romance. When not passionately pursuing her dream, Rebecca is busy with her day-job at a major state university.

Rebecca is a member of Romance Writers of America (RWA), Florida Romance Writers, RWA Contemporary Romance, and Florida Writers Association. She and her mountain-climbing husband live at sea level in sunny Florida.

Be sure to follow Rebecca on BookBub for the latest sales. https://www.bookbub.com/profile/rebec...

Awards

2011 Royal Palm Literary Awards Finalist (The Promise of Change)
2013 Colorado Romance Writers Award of Excellence Winner (Rescuing Lacey)
2013 Holt Medallion Award of Merit (Rescuing Lacey)
2013 Maggie Finalist (Rescuing Lacey)
2013 Shooting Star Award (Rescuing Lacey)
2013 Gayle Wilson Award of Excellence Finalist (Rescuing Lacey)
2013 Florida Writers Association Royal Palm Literary Award Winner (Rescuing Lacey)
2013 Wisconsin Romance Writers Write Touch Readers' Awards Finalist (The Promise of Change)
2013 Show Me Your Covers Contest Honorable Mention (Rescuing Lacey)
2014 Royal Palm Literary Awards Winner (Dreams of Perfection)
2016 Royal Palm Literary Awards, 3rd Place ( Dreams of Her Own)
2017 Virginia Romance Writers Holt Medallion Finalist (Dreams of Her Own)
2018 EPIC eBook Award Winner (Romancing Dr. Love)
2018 EPIC Ariana eBook Cover Awards Finalist (Romancing Dr. Love)
2018 Maine Romance Writers Strut Your Stuff Finalist, Contemporary Romance (Winning Dr. Wentworth and Educating Dr. Mayfield)
2018 Greater Detroit Romance Writers of America Booksellers' Best Finalist, Novella (Educating Dr. Mayfield)
2018 First Coast Romance Writers National Excellence in Romantic Fiction Award Winner, Novella (Educating Dr. Mayfield)
2018 Orange County Romance Writers Book Buyers Best Winner, Novella (Winning Dr. Wentworth)
2018 Orange County Romance Writers Book Buyers Best Second Place, Novella (Educating Dr. Mayfield)
2019 Desert Rose RWA Golden Quill Finalist (A Season to Dance)
2019 Greater Detroit RWA Booksellers' Best Awards Finalist (A Season to Dance)
2019 RONE Awards, First Runner Up (A Season to Dance)
2019 Contemporary Romance Writers Stiletto Contest Finalist (A Season to Dance)
2019 Colorado Romance Writers The Beverley Contest Finalist (A Season to Dance)
2019 Royal Palm Literary Awards, Bronze (A Season to Dance)
2019 Kathryn Hayes "When Sparks Fly" Contest, 2nd Place (A Season to Dance)
2020 Royal Palm Literary Awards, Silver (A Season to Love)
2021 Contemporary Romance Writers Stiletto Consent, Finalist (A Season to Love)
2022 Contemporary Romance Writers Stiletto Consent, Finalist (A Season to Remember)
2022 Contemporary Romance Writers Reader's Choice Award (A Season to Remember)
2022 Royal Palm Literary Awards, Gold (A Season to Remember)

Ratings & Reviews

What do you think?

Friends & Following

Create a free account to discover what your friends think of this book!

5 stars
2 (3%)
1 star
0 (0%)
Displaying 1 - 25 of 25 reviews
Profile Image for Dianne.
6,765 reviews578 followers
May 4, 2017
Samantha is living the trifecta of erroneous assumptions all because of Love. Seriously, her last name is Love, her famous parents are the reigning experts on all things Love and she is an intelligent professor and researcher out to prove that “Love” is a chemical reaction and a blood test will prove it. She says one can find the best potential mate and avoid the pitfalls of romance.

Literature professor Ethan Quinn, a colleague on campus disagrees and uses all he has learned about romance to wear down the beautiful cynic. He goes so far as to sign up for her study only for Samantha to discover he is her perfect match, chemically speaking. So why does her heart beat like a drum solo by Buddy Rich whenever Ethan is around?

Cute, comical and light-hearted, ROMANCING DR. LOVE by Rebecca Heflin makes for a perfect quick read that will put a smile on your face, whether you are a romantic or not! Watch the charming literature professor pull out all of the stops to capture the heart of Dr. Love.

I received this copy from Rebecca Heflin in exchange for my honest and voluntary review.

Series: Sterling University - Book 1
Publisher: Rebecca Heflin Books, LLC (March 7, 2017)
Publication Date: March 7, 2017
Genre: Contemporary Romantic Comedy
Available from: Amazon | Barnes & Noble
For Reviews & More: http://tometender.blogspot.com

Profile Image for Laura.
2,218 reviews106 followers
December 13, 2017
***ARC Provided by Tasty Book Tours***

I liked the concept of this book, the scientist and the literature professor, the romantic.

Sam and Ethan were a fun couple, and watching them figure out how to feel about one another, how to balance the romantic and the scientist, it was a lot of fun.

This was a shorter book, so there were a few things that I felt were a bit glossed over and there were places in the story that I thought moved a little too quickly from point to point...but this is common in a novella, as they have a shorter number of words in which to tell the story.

I am looking forward to the next book by Rebecca Heflin and I do recommend this novella.

***This and other reviews featured on our blog “Booked All Night” http://bookedallnightblog.com/ and here: https://www.facebook.com/BookedAllNight/***
Profile Image for Paul Flagg.
52 reviews4 followers
July 7, 2017
Rebecca Heflin's upcoming story in the Sterling University novella series is wonderful. The concept behind this book is mind-blowing, featuring a chemistry-based compatibility test that determines a person's best romantic match—designed by someone who is rather cynical of the concept of Love, despite her namesake and unique upbringing. The research that Heflin puts into crafting her stories is flawless and makes the reading experience so much more interesting and exciting. This story was a lot of fun to edit, and I look forward to continuing with the next two novellas!
Profile Image for Mal ✨ | Tales Of A Bookbug.
465 reviews41 followers
March 7, 2017
This is the first book of Rebecca Heflin's that I'm reading and it was quite enjoyable!
It was short,funny,sweet and very interesting.
Samantha doesn't believe in the idea of love.And she's running a study to prove that since its just a chemical reaction, a few blood tests might be able to tell us who is compatible with whom.
The literature professor, Ethan wants to prove her wrong in her theory and signs up for her study, which shows that Ethan is Samantha's perfect match!Lol!She is in a big dilemma now as she doesn't know whether to believe the results, or dismiss them and call in the credibility of her research!
At the same time Ethan wants to show her that sometimes all you need is love and effort to make something work!

Sam and Ethan were a really cute couple and I loved watching their relationship develop.Though this is the size of a novella,it has a really good story with well developed characters in it.It was wonderful to see Sam and Ethan change each other's points of views and try things to make their relationship work.Usually in storylines like these, it is the male who is the skeptic and the female is the romantic.So it was quite refreshing to see a role reversal here.
The ending was cute and left me wanting more!Can't wait to read more from this author!
Profile Image for Ruthie Taylor.
3,496 reviews37 followers
March 1, 2017
~~I received a free copy of this book to read and review for Wicked Reads ~~

This is a really fun read, and I am definitely going to be looking out for future installments in the series. Having worked in academia, I couldn't help but chuckle at the politics and the posturing, but loved the way that a solution was found.

Samantha Love has to be living every offspring's nightmare - her parents are world renowned sex therapists - and in the light of their less than perfect relationship behind the scenes, she has sworn off the idea of love. In fact she has made an amazing scientific discovery of a way of testing whether people are compatible using just a blood test. (This test really appealed to me, as it turns out I am a terrible judge of the perfect man ;-) )

Also an academic at Sterling is Ethan, and he as a professor of English literature is well versed in all things love, and sets out to prove it to Sam. The fact that he finds her blindingly attractive is a huge factor in this decision.

We get to watch them fall into ... compatibility and it is full of fun, heat and promise. Give this a read and see what I mean!

Wicked Reads Review Team
Profile Image for Nada Sobhi.
Author 3 books207 followers
August 15, 2017
Note: I received a free copy of Romancing Dr. Love in exchange for an honest review.

"What, or should I say who, Dr. Love, has made you so cynical when it comes to matters of the heart?"

Romancing Dr. Love by Rebecca Heflin is the first novella in the Sterling University series. As with most Heflin books, Romancing Dr. Love is a standalone.

Samantha 'Sam' Love is a psychology professor at Sterling University. From the beginning of the book, we meet the university 'hottie', literature professor Ethan Quinn and learn that he has liked Sam from a distance for some time.

As the daughter of renowned sex therapists, Sam seeks to get out of their shadow, while at the same time preserve her reputation, as men have followed her all her life, thinking that because of her parents' work, she is good in the bedroom. In truth, Sam has never looked at sex as something to be enjoyed. She has also been recently dumped by her ex who had called her 'frigid'.

“Have dinner with me this weekend.” Well, that just popped out.
Her eyes flew open as she shot him a confused look. “What? Why?”
“Why? Why does a man ask a woman out? I like you.”

At Sterling University, Sam is working on a patent that would enable couples to find their matches through science rather than love. Sam is looking to get her work patented through the university to prove to herself.

Sam is quite a flawed character and I like how Helfin drew her, made the reader connect with her and sympathise with her.

I liked the theme of family and relationships in Romancing Dr. Love. Because of her parents' work, Sam has never had roots anywhere, and is accordingly planning to just stay for some time in Sterling for work then move on to advance her career. When she goes to Ethan's home and sees the family photos, she can't help but feel a pang of jealousy that she didn't have that with her parents.

There are other characters in the book such as creative writing professor Delaney Driscoll, whom Heflin is focusing on in the third book in the series.

Heflin often creates perfect men and Ethan tops the list. It's easy to fall in love with him and Sam realises that Ethan's presence is making experience new feelings but also threatening her research; especially, when he signs up as a subject in her study.

Something about his kisses switched off all higher-functioning parts of her brain, leaving only her reptilian instinct in control—a little like leaving a teenager at home without adult supervision. For an entire weekend. With a cabinet full of liquor.

I liked Sam's character development. It was slow, jittery; even Sam was feeling it. However, there wasn't much for Ethan. Felt he was too perfect. I think he'd put Austen's Mr. Darcy to shame.

The imagery, dialogue, description, and overall word choice throughout Romancing Dr. Love were beautifully written. There were sections I wish I could quote whole.

I like how Heflin included scientific bits in the novel. I was worried it wouldn't hold out till the end. Then I realised the problem wasn't with the theory but with Sam herself, whose thinking was a bit flawed because she had never experienced love and therefore doesn't believe in it. Also because of her flawed thinking, Sam believes that Ethan's parents' marriage failed because it was built on respect.

“You’ve taken love, with all its mystery and beauty, and reduced it to something as romantic as a cholesterol test.”

Heflin often also builds stories around writers, or in this case, in this case a psychology and literature professor and the world of academia, where Heflin herself has experience.

Overall, Romancing Dr. Love is a beautiful and exciting romantic novella. Easily read in a day or two tops. I highly recommend it.

Generally, kissing for her held the same level of interest as vanilla ice cream—she could take it or leave it. But kissing Ethan was like indulging in cookies ’n cream ice cream with extra chocolate sauce on top. And white chocolate sprinkles. Decadent. Sinful.
Profile Image for Sascha.
Author 5 books20 followers
March 7, 2017
I’ve always been intrigued by the classic attraction and romance between opposites. Do they become foils for each other, the yin and yang, or are they destined to fail because their differences are so extreme? In Romancing Dr. Love Dr. Samantha Love is all about science and getting her patent and remaining professional while Dr. Ethan Quinn is romance and literature, moonlight and roses, which is a nice twist on the usual storyline of the woman having her head in the clouds while the man is all business.

While Romancing Dr. Love is well written and the premise fun, definitely more creative than many of the ideas being published, something fell a little bit flat for me.

read more: https://saschadarlington.me/2017/03/0...
Profile Image for Susan (susayq ~).
2,057 reviews120 followers
March 6, 2017
What a great way to spend a Sunday! This was a light fluffy read with just a little angst over whether Samantha will give in or continue to fight the chemistry between her and Ethan.

I loved the story - Samantha, Dr. Love, has come up with a chemical formula that can predict compatibility, or love, between people. She doesn't believe in love though. Ethan says romance is the key to keeping a couple together. Who's right?

*thanks to Tasty Book Tours for sharing a copy of this with me*
Profile Image for Angie ~aka Reading Machine~.
3,144 reviews130 followers
October 1, 2017
Dr. Samantha "Sam" Love doesn't believe in love and all that goes with it. Sam's parents are famous sex therapist have shown her the opposite of love in their marriage. Dr. Ethan Quinn is a hometown boy turned man living and working at Sterling University with his best friend. Ethan is a firm believer in love and all that goes with it. Ethan hears about the study Sam is conducting and wants to participate. Sam reluctant for Ethan to participate but does it anyway. Can Ethan prove Sam wrong? Can Sam prove Ethan wrong? Your answers await you in Romancing Dr. Love.

I really enjoyed this concept and execution for this story. The characters and story were flawed, complex, honest, down to earth, rich, bold, compelling, mysterious, and hopeful. I look forward to the next book in the series.
Profile Image for Lucia.
591 reviews6 followers
March 4, 2017
Light-hearted opposites attract with a unique plot where it’s science vs romance for love (or is it really that simple?)

Romancing Dr. Love is my first read by Rebecca Heflin and overall, I enjoyed this light-hearted opposites attract book and it’s unique plot. As a psychology graduate when I saw the plot of this book I was instantly intrigued and definitely wasn’t let down (although obviously it’s a bit more stretched but worked well for a romance).

Told from dual points of views, Sam and Ethan have an incredible attraction although they have completely opposite views when it comes to relationships, romance, and love. While the relationship is generally fast paced, it is built up in a steady way over the couple of weeks in which the book is set, the time frame working well given their, albeit brief, acquaintance with working at the same university for a couple of months. The issues both characters have to overcome are handled with a maturity that really shone through in both characters, something I personally loved. Things do heat up between the two, adding to their chemistry, but it done at an appropriate time rather than something rushed into. Both characters were very likeable, Ethan especially who was such a down to earth, big hearted guy who just oozes a natural charm.

Romancing Dr. Love is a well written, witty yet sweet, easy to read romance with a solid plot that keeps you, as a reader, enthralled from beginning to end. The book has a little tension/drama but nothing too heavy as these two opposites about love find that maybe there is more to love than either thought. The book was easy to visualise from a readers perspective as a result of the well written description of the characters and scenes. Romancing Dr. Love can be read as a standalone with a HEA.

Overall, I would recommend this book and will definitely consider reading more by this author and this series.

LBR heart-1912390_1280 copy 2.png
Profile Image for Julie Barrett.
7,789 reviews139 followers
March 6, 2017
Romancing Dr. Love by Rebecca Heflin
Sounded like a good story line about chemistry and results..
She's an assistant professor and doing research on chemistry and link with love. Her parents are sex therapy doctors in NY
Ethan is a professional at Sterling College also and his father has recently passed away so he keeps an extra eye out for his mother hoping to get her out of the house, doing anything to keep her busy.
Ethan helps her out with her car and invites Samatha Love for a date. They discuss her ex boyfriend and he wonders why they are together. He had brought her flowers for their date and that is her first time of getting them.
Such an easy thoughtful thing. Love dinner on the water-it's something my husband or I would've cooked up in the middle of Northeast winter day.
Love hearing of the experiments and the links between everything she is researching... Predictable not only does their blood match but the survey they each had filled out...
Events occur that break them up and jobs get in the way, there's no way they will ever be together...or is there?
Cute short story, enjoyed. Excerpt from another story is included.
Received from the author and this is my honest review.
Profile Image for Amber.
226 reviews2 followers
March 8, 2017
Samantha moved from New York to small town Georgia after the local university offered her the chance to pursue her work. She has settled in pretty well, but wants to focus on her work in chemistry.

Ethan is a fellow professor at Sterling University, and Samantha was drawn to him from their first meeting. He is drawn to her, too, but she is resistant. He signs up for her compatibility study, and to Samantha's surprise, they are a perfect match. Samantha doesn't want to tell Ethan about the match, but can't stay away. She never planned to stay in small town Georgia, though. What is she going to do?

This was a quick read. I would give it 3 stars. I was given this book for free in exchange for an honest review.
150 reviews1 follower
September 17, 2017
Hot hot hot

I enjoyed the story line very much. The story of two people trying to find balance in a world that has rules and fighting chemistry that is documented how can you not follow your heart and tell your brain to shut up.
Profile Image for Laura Larson.
287 reviews11 followers
February 16, 2018
I never expect much from novellas. The short length precludes much character development. While I do feel that some scenes were stunted, overall I was very pleased. This author did a wonderful job trimming the fat and leaving all the good stuff. I will definitely be continuing this series.
Profile Image for Carly.
759 reviews3 followers
March 21, 2018
A quick cute story of two professors finding love. Since it was a novella a lot things were glossed over and parts moved a little too quickly, but that is the norm with stort stories and novellas. Overall, an entertaining love story.
Profile Image for Lana.
178 reviews1 follower
March 8, 2017
Romancing Dr. Love
Rebecca Heflin

This is book one in a new series of title toward Sterling University by Rebeca Heflin covering 412 pages. I first started reading Romancing Dr. Love, I thought it was a bit like a Harlequin Romance novel, "Boy meets girl" and so forth and I wasn't to interested. It is more of a book for Middle School readers just beginning the age of pubescent change and their interest in the opposite sex.
The problem with romance books is they are all so similar. I have a difficult time reading romance novels they all have the same theme: 1) boy meets girl or vice versa, 2) conflict in the relationship, 3) fall in love some romance, 4) romantic interlude tastefully done but there is very little meat to keep it interesting.
This book is not so much different. Yes, it is a boy meets girl but the imagery, emotions, and writing prove to be a step above your everyday same type love story Harlequin is famous for. I believe that given time Rebecca Heflin's romance novel series can be done with more pizzaz, more emotion and lots more mystery.
I'd like to see her write with more depth as I know she can.
Profile Image for Midwest Romantic.
463 reviews11 followers
Originally posted on my blog Live Laugh & Love Books

This is a well written, easy to read romance. The story keeps you interested from beginning to end and even though there is drama, it’s not too heavy or unnatural. Also, because the story and descriptions are so well written it is very easy for the reader to visualize and relate to the book!

Sam and Ethan are great characters too. The relationship was not rushed, didn’t fell forced and they meshed really well. I love when that happens!

*I voluntarily reviewed an Advanced Reader Copy of this book. I was not compensated for my review, and I was not required to write a positive review. The opinion expressed here is my own.*
Profile Image for Frances Thomas.
Author 8 books47 followers
March 7, 2017
What an interesting premise this book has. Dr. Samantha Love has been subjected her whole life to the conjectures that come with being the daughter of renowned sex therapists. To prove she’s not loose, she has gone too far in the opposite direction. Her one experience at romance has solidified her disbelief in the whole concept.
Dr. Ethan Quinn has been burned before too, but he had the benefit of parents who truly loved each other. He can tell Samantha is the one for him even before he takes her compatibility blood test.
I liked the setting of a small. southern college, where everyone knows everyone’s business. It’s a perfect place for Samantha to connect with what is really important in life. She’s a believable character, but I found Ethan too good to be true.
Profile Image for Isha Coleman.
6,790 reviews131 followers
March 5, 2017
ARC Review: Romancing Dr. Love (Sterling University) by Rebecca Heflin

Sam has the smarts but does she have the heart? Rebecca Heflin accomplished what many have tried. She had me in love at the blurb. It's not everyday that the romantic is the hero. No matter the hypothesis, love is the answer. Ethan believes in the emotion, For Sam it's all science. Can Ethan convince Sam to not let her brain cost her their happily ever after? Fell in love at hello and just couldn't let that feeling go. Romancing Dr. Love made me smile.
Profile Image for Melanie Adkins.
789 reviews16 followers
April 5, 2017
Samantha decides to leave the city for her research and sanity. She's doing research to prove love is just chemistry. The research requires a blood test to find your perfect mate. Samantha keeps busy with her research for reasons other than science. At least she was staying busy before she met another professor at the university.

Well written and characters who are remarkable, make this a fun read. The easy lead of this book will engulf you in a cloud of romance. This book is equal parts of love and humor. Romancing Dr Love will become one of your favorites. Perfect for a book club. Add this one to the TBR pile.

I didn't find any issues.

I gave this one 5 cheers out of 5 because it's the perfect love story. ~Copy of book provided by author and I voluntarily reviewed it.
Profile Image for Suze.
1,878 reviews1,311 followers
April 7, 2017
Dr. Samantha Love is skeptic when it comes to love. She believes in chemistry and hormones, but not in romance or the existence of soul mates. She's developed a blood test to discover good matches through certain chemicals. It's all very clinical and highly efficient, just like everything else in Sam's life. She's transferred to Sterling University to work on her research and so far she likes it there. She found a best friend and she feels at home at the faculty.

Ethan is a literature professor. For him love is about romance and deep connections and he wants to show Sam what it's like to be treasured and appreciated. However, she doesn't really seem to like what he's offering her. He's even signed up for her research and is doing everything he can to win Sam's heart. When Sam finds out the result of his test it's scaring her. Will they be a good match or is there too much at stake for Sam to date while pursuing a glorious academic career?

Romancing Dr. Love is an entertaining romantic story. Sam has quite a lot to prove. Her parents are famous and she's always associated with what they do and people judge her without knowing anything about her. They moved quite a lot and therefore Sam doesn't have any friends. She's been lonely and Sterling University changes that, but it also makes her scared. She's way too serious and I kept hoping Ethan would help her come out of her shell. She has so much to offer and is incredibly smart. Sam might be insecure in some areas, but she can stand up for herself, which makes her a great match for Ethan. He's got a wonderful cheeky sense of humor and I loved his kindness and caring nature. They complement one another and I couldn't wait to find out if Sam would give Ethan a fair chance.

Rebecca Heflin writes about intelligent people with fascinating careers. Sterling University is a terrific setting for romantic stories and I immediately loved reading about it. The vivid descriptions of the research the main characters are doing immediately made me interested. Rebecca Heflin clearly knows what she's writing about and that's one of the reasons I enjoyed Romancing Dr. Love so much. The topic of her story is fun and original, which is something I liked a lot. Romancing Dr. Love is a fabulous story and I can't wait to read the next Sterling University book.
Profile Image for Gayle Pace.
1,110 reviews21 followers
April 17, 2017
MY THOUGHTS

This book was rather a charming and enjoyable short book.Samantha is rather a lonely person, has no friends, is extremely intelligent and doesn't believe in love. Samantha is trying to prove that love has only to do with a chemical reaction in the body. A few drops of blood and you will know who is right for you. While doing this study, a lit professor decides to prove her wrong. In signing up for her study, he's her perfect match. Now that really puts Samantha in a tizzy. What do you do with the results? Say her study is wrong, just forget Ethan, the lit professor or go for it and believe. Ethan has a point he is trying to prove. That is love and working at it is all it takes. The author picked two very interesting characters to prove or disprove this study. It was interesting that two different people had two different outlooks on love. The author did an unique thing when he reversed roles of the male and the female's perspective. You turn each page wondering if they will come to some kind of compromise and a true romance will develop. A romance of love. The author definitely turned the tables on what males and females normally think or react to love. It was an interesting difference. The author gives you all of it. The story is warm, sexy, short, has that romance that at the beginning you're not sure of and questions you want answers to throughout the book. The ending, well I won't tell you so you can read for yourself. A different take on love with perhaps the same ending.

I received a copy of this book Rebecca Heflin's books and voluntarily decided to review it.
Displaying 1 - 25 of 25 reviews

Can't find what you're looking for?

Get help and learn more about the design.