Start by marking “Chaos” as Want to Read:
Chaos

Chaos

Aleksandr Zorin is a sadistic psychopath responsible for the magnificent and untimely ends of dozens of lives. Exploiting the ineptitude of those who would hunt him, he's remained invisible for years. No one knows he exists. But soon enough, the world shall behold the true extent of his artistry.

FBI profiler Nicholas Keegan has an uncanny ability to descend into the dark
Published December 14th 2016 by Critical Eye Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Chaos, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Chaos

Start your review of Chaos
Hayley
Jan 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I don't normally read thrillers, but I took a chance on this one and I'm really glad I did. A truly terrifying and fascinating serial killer, really good and interesting procedural plot, and a brilliant profiler who puts me in mind of a less socially-awkward Will Graham. Really dark and skin-crawly in places, but I couldn't put this one down.

Now to give it to my mother, who I'm sure will really love it as well. :)
Rowena Hoseason
Feb 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2017
This battle of wits between a sadistic killer and the FBI investigator hunting him will strike a chord with fans of the TV series ‘Hannibal’. The duel between profiler Nick Keegan and serial killer Aleksandr Zorin is every bit as compelling and intense as Will Graham’s ongoing struggle with Lecter himself. Similarly, the web of excruciating deaths which draws Keegan into the investigation is as inventively awful as any of the murders seen on the screen.

But ‘Chaos’ isn’t simply an homage to a gen
Ronald Marshall
Apr 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is an Actual FBI Thriller

This story keep me interested using abbreviations that are real government agencies. The plot was intriguing and I could not put it down.TM
Rowena Hoseason

Genre – Thriller
Amazon Pages
Rating 5 stars out of 5 Posted 4/15/17
19 - 2017

Definition of Chaos: Complete disorder and confusion.

My impressions: cruel, sick, sadistic, extreme violence, brilliant, capable psychopath, evil incarnate.

Main Characters:
Nicholas Keegan – FBI, forensic criminologist
Aleksandr Zorin – serial killer, diabolical murderer.

Chaos takes place across the USA, but the main action narrows down to the Minneapolis, Minnesota area.

A new compute
Dec 14, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Thrilling, fast-paced, and with twists and turns of plot that will make you catch your breath, Chaos keeps the reader enthralled to the very last letter. The characters are true to life, the plot is mesmerizing, and the bad guy is like no one crime fiction has ever encountered before. His terrifying methods, acute attention to every grotesque detail, and the scope of his murderous past will chill you as well as impress you, and you'll find yourself hungry to learn more about both him and the man ...more
Derrick Hodge
Jul 14, 2017 rated it really liked it
Overall, I really enjoyed this book! It was on the darker side, but I enjoy dark so it didn't bother me too much. (Having said that I can state enough how mad I am at the ending...!!!)
Candice
Mar 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I throughly enjoyed this book! I couldn't put it down and I was kept captivated throughout! The next book needs to come out soon!!
Dmc
Oct 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I don’t usually write reviews cause I have a hard time describing why I liked a book but this is my exception. Wow what a suspenseful, nail biter, well written, cant put down psychological thriller. D J Schuette puts so much research and detail into his work that I almost feel sorry for him, the shocking detail he had to research would wreck just about anyone’s mind. He writes in a well thought out story with very believable characters that you are immediately drawn into and want to find out how ...more
Molly Panzer
Aug 23, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Good, I know this author. Will definitely read the next one.
Katelyn Weierke
Sandy
Aug 13, 2019
colin edward pistorius
Mar 24, 2017
The Mystery, Crim...: Recommended: a gripping serial killer thriller 1 69 Feb 08, 2017 03:06AM

• Wicked (Shaye Archer #4)
  • Damned (Shaye Archer, #7)
  • Sinister (Shaye Archer #2)
  • Where the Red Fern Grows
  • Conviction
  • The Child Finder (Naomi Cottle, #1)
  • Broken (Nevada James, #1)
  • After the End of the World (Carter & Lovecraft, #2)
  • The Bone Orchard (The Gin Palace Trilogy, #2)
  • A Perception of Sin
  • Wrath (Lieutenant Harrington #1)
  • Closer to Home (DI Kate Fletcher, #1)
  • Lincoln on Leadership: Executive Strategies for Tough Times
  • Necroscope IV: Deadspeak (Necroscope, #4)
  • The Off-Islander (An Andy Roark Mystery #1)
  • Himself
  • Easy Prey (Nathan Hawk Mystery #2)
  • Boy in the Well (DI Westphall #2)
D.J. Schuette is an author, blogger, editor, and publisher currently residing in the endless cornfields of Iowa. Sometimes writing as Julian Kincaid, his work covers a variety of genres, from dark thrillers, to horror, to YA fantasy and beyond. He is a published and award-winning songwriter and poet and the creator of enterthemaelstrom.com, a fictional blog written from the perspective of Aleksand ...more

News & Interviews