Start by marking “End Play (Major Crimes Unit, #3)” as Want to Read:
End Play (Major Crimes Unit, #3)

End Play

(Major Crimes Unit #3)

Old Nightmares and New Threats…

Sarah Stone is finished. The last year of her life has seen her face madmen and terrorists that will haunt her forever. This case will be her last.

The Flower Man is London’s worst ever serial killer, putting even Jack the Ripper to shame. Sarah can’t quit until she catches the monster and ensures no more innocent people are killed. A local
Published December 18th 2016 by SalGad Publishing Group

To ask other readers questions about End Play, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about End Play

John Grathwol
Dec 31, 2016 rated it it was amazing
AWESOME

I have not read the previous books in this series but I certainly will now. I loved this book start to finish and could not put it down. It just builds and builds until you are on the edge. Please write another so I know about Thomas and Sarah.
michael pilgrim
Sep 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Super action

Very good story line. I did not expect the turn of events at he end. Glad you left the door open for another. Next book may break mothers heart in Florida. Maybe sarah to have scar removed from face. Sarah has good instincts. Keep her going.
Steve
Nov 03, 2018 rated it really liked it
For such a highly trained military officer Sarah certainly lacked any sense of situational awareness.
Jennifer Tooker
Dec 20, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Full disclosure – I was provided a copy of this book by the Author as part of his Advanced Reader’s group.

London Falling

End Play is the third and final novel in the Major Crimes Unit trilogy of books by Iain Rob Wright. Still reeling from the events of Hot Zone – the kidnapping at the hands of her father and the sudden reappearance of her deceased husband – Sarah Stone finds herself in pursuit of the most prolific serial killer London has seen since Jack the Ripper. The Flower Man, as he is call
William Bitner Jr.
Shelves: thriller-mystery
Just finished reading ‘End PLay (Major Crimes Unit Book 3) by Iain Rob Wright. I was lucky enough to be able to read this action packed thriller before it release date (December 22, 2016 is the date planned for its release). This is the third book in this fast moving action thriller and the MCU is back at it. The streets and the landscape of London will never be the same after this assignment goes off the tracks. On the trail of a serial killer, and a terrorist thought to have died, and hell ben ...more
Jennifer Johnson
Dec 20, 2016 rated it really liked it
Full disclosure I was given an advance copy of the book. This is the third installment of Major Crimes Unit. This book is full of action with more terrorist plots and even a serial killer on the loose. I could not stop reading as I needed to know what happen. This is a great book and if you liked the other books in this series then you need to read this book!
Sheridan Lee
Dec 20, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Sarah seriously has her hands full and is still healing

from her last case. This time our heroine is facing a current serial killer along with facing a nightmare from her past.
The story is fast paced and incredibly descriptive. Iain keeps knocking it out of the park.

5 stars. Thank you again, Mr. Wright.
Kimberly Trivette
Dec 29, 2016 rated it it was amazing
End of the story...

In this three book series, you feel all emotions. You get to know each character. In this book that ends the series, you get to know Sarah's husband, and demeanor better. And introduced to a sick serial killer. This will have you reeling, and you won't be able to put it down.
Chrystal Roe
Dec 21, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Wow

Normally this isn't my kind of book, but this was excellent. Lots of action and suspense. I really liked the main character, Sarah. She didn't have any super powers,she is just a regular person doing what she feels is right.
Stacy Krueger
Tiffany Stewart
Jan 01, 2017
Josh Smith
Dec 24, 2016
Iain Rob Wright is one of the UK's most successful horror and suspense writers, with novels including the critically acclaimed, THE FINAL WINTER; the disturbing bestseller, ASBO; and the wicked screamfest, THE HOUSEMATES.

His work is currently being adapted for graphic novels, audio books, and foreign audiences. He is an active member of the Horror Writer Association and a massive animal lover.

Chec

Major Crimes Unit (3 books)
  • Soft Target (Major Crimes Unit, #1)
  • Hot Zone (Major Crimes Unit, #2)