Start by marking “Covalent Bonds” as Want to Read:

Covalent Bonds

Covalent bonds arent just about atoms sharing electron pairs anymoreits about the electricity that happens when you pair two geeks together. This anthology celebrates geeks of all kinds (enthusiasts, be it for comics, Dr. Who, movies, gaming, computers, or even grammar), and allows them to step out of their traditional supporting roles and into the shoes of the romantic ...more
Published February 14th 2017 by World Weaver Press

To ask other readers questions about Covalent Bonds, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Covalent Bonds

Start your review of Covalent Bonds
Mandy
ARC Review - Release Date: Feb. 14, 2016 by World Weaver Press (It's Valentine's Day - isn't that just the cutest?)

Okay, this was my first ARC review, so excuse me, until the squeals of joy die down. I know, I know, not very grown-up, but there's something just so epic about being able to read something before the due date. I feel so official - even though it came down to super mega luck on a Goodreads giveaway. Thank you, Trysh Thompson, for making my bookfangirl dreams come true!

This was one
Tamara Lush
Dec 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A wonderfully smart and sexy anthology! I especially loved G.G. Andrew's 'Girl Meets Grammarian.' Who knew that sentence diagramming could be so sensual?
Em
Nov 01, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I was lucky enough to read the ARC of this deliciously geeky anthology, Covalent Bonds.
First I want to say, Romance? Geekiness? Yes, please! I was very excited to get my grubby mits on this one. It didnt disappoint. The stories range from sweet to steamy, and cover a wide array of geekery. Computer hacking? Check. Table top games? Check. Cosplay? Fandoms? Check, check. It really is a lot of fun, and it drives home the point that I have known all along: Nerds are sexy, yall!

There were stories by
Angela
Mar 02, 2017 rated it really liked it
4 Stars

Covalent Bonds arent just about Atoms sharing electron pairs anymore- its about the electricity that happens when you pair two geeks together. This anthology celebrates geeks of all kinds (enthusiasts, be it for comics, Dr. Who, movies, gaming. Computers, or even grammar), and allows them to step out of their traditional supporting roles and into the shoes of the romantic lead. Forget the old stereotypes: geeks are sexy.
Covalent Bonds is the third book in the Red Moon Anthologies series
Danielle Marlowe
Covalent Bonds Trysh Thompson Nine Authors and nine short stories. Wendy Sparrow wrote The Hatched Match. Jeremiah Murphy wrote Issues. Charlotte M. Ray wrote Addie-cted. Marie Piper wrote Spoilers. Laura VanArendink Baugh wrote Rogue Trip. Cori Vidae wrote Critical Hit. Mara Malins wrote Classification Of Nerd. Tellulah Darling wrote Better Than Chocolate. G.G Andrew wrote Girl Meets Grammarian. This is my first read from each of these Authors. These nine stories are well written. These ...more
Karen
Jan 16, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Review originally posted at For What It's Worth on 1/6/17: http://www.fwiwreviews.net/2017/02/re...

Geeky romance is hot right now and this anthology covers a lot of ground. Gamer's, pop culture, grammar nerds, comics. The *nerd* aspect of every story was well done and romance varies between steamy to light kisses on the heat level so theres a little something for everyone here.

Quite a few of the stories ended rather abruptly, despite being good otherwise, and that would be my one criticism of
Martha
Mar 02, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Covalent Bonds is a chance for geeks to get their noses out of the books and instead to be the book...
This Anthology is a collection of nine stories written by Authors, Wendy Sparrow, Jeremiah Murphy, Charlotte Ray, Marie Piper, Laura VanArendonk Baugh, Cori Vidae, Mara Malins, Tellulah Darling and G.G. Andrew.
The Hacked Match by Wendy Sparrow
Aubrey Lowen is a FBI consultant, not an agent and not a spy. Her one job is to seduce retired super hacker into a job. Will she get him to do the job? His
Christine
Overall, I really enjoyed this anthology - I found the stories to be cute and fun, and I definitely appreciated the geek factor. As with all anthologies, there were some hits and misses for me, so I actually rated and jotted down a few notes for each individual story (my ratings averaged out to about 3.5, but I bumped it to 4 because of how much I enjoyed the last story).

The Hacked Match: 3.5/5 stars. I mostly enjoyed this one and tonight it was super cute. I would have rated it higher but there
Sue
Mar 02, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Covalent Bonds Anthology

Authors
G.G. Andrew, Laura VanArendonk Baugh, Tellulah Darling, Mara Mlins,
Jeremiah Murphy, Charlotte M. ray, Wendy Sparrow, Cori Vidae,
Trysh Thompson and Marie Piper

About the stories:
This anthology features stories of geeks and how they find love.
Covalent Bonds is about the electricity that happens when geeks are brought together.
For the electricity to happen the characters in the stories need to take themselves to places they havent been in a long time or places
Ann Jones
Mar 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Covelent Bonds - Various Authors 5 Stars
This is an anthology containing nine short stories all relating to Nerds, Geeks and other that take their craft seriously. All romantically based with events throwing characters together left, right and centre. I have never read an Anthology before or any of the authors but would definitely recommend it as I enjoyed them all and will be putting the authors on my to read list.

The Hacked Match Wendy Sparrow
This is a sweet story of two Geeks brought
Sara Bauer
Oct 12, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Very geek chic, Covalent Bonds explores a variety of nerdoms and romantic entanglements from horror movies to video games, from innocent to delightfully dirty. I'll say one thing for misfit men: they sure are full of sexy snark.
Chantelle Smith
Mar 04, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: itsy-bitsy-books
This book consists of 9 short stories from various authors, each story is revolving around the pairing and connection between Geeks/Nerds. Whether these geeks, like Movies, Gaming, Comic or even grammar. These stories go from friendly sweet stories to hot sexy reads that really changes the stereotype of what geeks really are; they are sexy!

The Hacked Match-Wendy Sparrow
This story follows Aubrey & Seth, Aubrey works as a consultant for the FBI and its given her first field job. Trying to get
Mom's Guilty Pleasure
Covalent Bonds ~A Red Moon Anthology

This is the third book in the series which contain nine short stories. The common thread in these nine stories is geeks, nerds and a love for gaming.

The Hacked Match by Wendy Sparrow 4 stars

This first story is quick and sweet. Not all things are what they appear to be~forgiveness, betrayal, redemption, love and deception are all part of this quick read.

Aubrey Lowen is a consultant for the FBI. She is smart, shy and known as a nerd. She doesn't agree with
Angela Shirley
Shelves: ibbb-reviews
The Hacked Match Wendy Sparrow
This story is about two computer geeks, Seth and Aubrey. Seth is a hacker who has paid his dues to society and Aubrey is a consultant with the FBI. Aubrey believes she is convinced she is the best person for the job to one time hacker Seth to help out the FBI, but it all becomes serious as Seth is attracted to her in a big way. They enjoy the two days and realise that there is an attraction and wish to continue when they get home, Seth the makes a mistake and the
Angelina Frazzini
Mar 05, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Covalent Bonds is the third book in the Red Moon Anthology series. This book contains nine short stories written by authors, Wendy Sparrow, Jeremiah Murphy, Charlotte Ray, Marie Piper, Laura VanArendonk Baugh, Cori Vidae, Maria Malins, Tellulah Darling, and G.G Andrew. The common theme of all nine books is geeks and nerds of all kinds.

The Hacked Match by Wendy Sparrow
Aubrey Lowen is a consultant for the FBI. She gets asked to meet with a retired hacker (who was caught previously) Seth Lawrence
Elizabeth
Mar 05, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Covalent Bonds is an anthology featuring nine short stories. The stories are all romance, with varying degrees of "heat," and they all focus around two geeks and their sprouting relationships. The geek each has their own specialty, whether its movies, video games, comic books, or even grammar. I enjoyed the book as a whole, with some stories more than others. Some of them were pretty funny. I am not a geek myself, but I still liked the stories and found myself laughing at some of them. Overall, ...more
Winks
Mar 03, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Covalent Bonds (Red Moon Anthologies Book 3) gave us nine stories by nine different authors G.G. Andrew, Laura VanArendonk Baugh, Tellulah Darling, Mara Malins, Jeremiah Murphy, Marie Piper, Charlotte M. Ray, Wendy Sparrow, and Cori Vidae. This collection of authors was great! This anthology got me right away; I have always loved nerdy, odd topic books that are something different. Well these books succeed in that!
The Hacked Match by Wendy Sparrow, was a super cute 4 star story. This story is
Lyndsey Fairley
Covalent Bonds Anthology
4 Stars
Covalent Binds is an Anthology of 9 stories of the not so average romance stories. Each story is about the nerdy, geeky, smart hero or heroine and I loved that about this set of books.

The Hacked Match by Wendy Sparrow
In the Hacked Match, Aubrey Lower is an FBI consultant and when asked by her boss to attend a convention in Vegas, and have a one on one consultation to hook Seth Lawrence and get him to want to do the hacking job the need help with, shes
Emma
Mar 08, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Covalent Bonds is a Red Moon Anthology consisting of cyber-type novellas. Enter the world of techs and geeks where everyone deserves a happy ending no matter what their profession is. I gave this anthology 4 stars because the novellas that it contains, makes you laugh and you fall in love with the characters of each novella. This Anthology has varying degrees of romance and happy endings.

The Hacked Match by Wendy Sparrow is a hilarious read. Aubrey is an FBI
Anita Glover
Covalent Bonds is a Red Moon Anthology of short stories that: celebrates geeks of all kinds and allows them to step out of their traditional supporting roles and into the shoes of the romantic lead.
There are nine stories by authors: G.G. Andrew, Laura VanArendonk Baugh, Tellulah Darling, Mara Malins, Jeremiah Murphy, Marie Piper, Charlotte M Ray, Wendy Sparrow, and Cori Vidae.

The first story is The Hacked Match by Wendy Sparrow. Aubrey Lowen is a beautiful but geeky FBI consultant who is sent to
Liz
Feb 20, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A bit of geek mixed with a bit of nerd
This book is nine short stories brought together by Trysh Thompson, and very much for the nerd and or geek in all of us. Each contains a mix of humor, love, comedy and plenty of the world of geekiness
The first book is The Hacked Match by; Wendy Sparrow. This was a super cute bit about Aubrey Lowen, a FBI computer nerd that rather blend in at work, than be out in the field or in the action. She is content with her life until her boss throws a little wrench
Misty Ziegler
Feb 27, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
****4 stars****
Covalent Bonds: A Red Moon Anthology edited by Trysh Thompson

Covalent Bonds is an anthology of 9 short stories that place nerds and geeks at the center of contemporary romances. The stories had humor, flirtation, sweet romance, and geekiness all mixed together. I give the Anthology as a whole 4 stars.

The Hacked Match by Wendy Sparrow -
Great short story about a weekend spent at a conference where FBI consultant Aubrey Lawrence attempts to seduce Seth Lawrence, aka Savage Lynx,
Alyssa Witt
Mar 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Covalent Bonds just, wow! What can I say? This anthology consists of 9 of the sweetest, funniest, steamiest short stories I think I have ever had the ABSOLUTE PLEASURE to read. If you dont already think nerds and geeks are sexy, get ready. This set of stories will change your mind. I had a hard time putting this down. I will be looking into the other works of these 9 fantastic authors. Ok, here is the down low.

First, we have The Hacked Match by Wendy Sparrow.
This story is about FBI consultant
Katie
Mar 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 5-star
5 star review!

Bring out your inner Geek with this fabulous collection of stories in the Covalent Bonds Anthology! What an amazing set of stories! All of the authors featured in this anthology were new to me so I was really looking forward to reading their work! It is very rare that I give 5 stars to a book of this type because I dont always enjoy every story but in the case of this one I loved all of them! Of course I had my favourite but the others were equally as good as each other!

The Hacked
Cindy
A Red Moon Anthology
☆☆☆☆
The third book in this series. This set has 9 stories about geeks, nerds, romance, and the love of games. It's all about 2 geeks and nerds coming together over computers.
The Hacked Match by Wendy Sparrow
Aubrey Lower is a consulted for the F. B. I. She is also a nerd who is very shy and quiet. She is sent to Vegas to convince the hacker Seth Lawrence to help the F. B. I. on a case. She does not agree with this case but wants to prove herself.
Seth Lawrence
Kimberly Westrope
May 29, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites
If you love geeks and nerds in love, you will love this collection of short stories. Some I liked better than others. I had a bit of a hard time with some of the stories involving gaming as I am not a gamer, but how could you not love random mentions of Firefly? A few of the authors, I would like to read more of their work - Wendy Sparrow, Mara Malins, and G.G. Andrew.

Overall, I give this collection four stars. Here is the breakdown:
The Hacked Match - Wendy Sparrow
Loved this story. Both the
Marilyn
Mar 03, 2017 rated it really liked it
Covalent bonds is an anthology by Trysh Thompson that includes short stories by G.G. Andrew, Laura VanArendonk Baugh, Tellulah Darling, Mara Malins, Jeremiah Murphy, Marie Piper, Charlotte M. RAY, Wendy Sparrow and Cori Vidae. While some stories are a lil too short for my liking there are great stories here.

The first story is called The hacked match by Wendy Sparrow. We meet Aubrey who works with the FBI and Ex-con hacker Seth. Their initial meeting is made under false pretenses. The reader can
Tracy Antonelli Manderson
Covalent Bonds (Red Moon Anthologies Book 3) by G.G. Andrew, Laura VanArendonk Baugh, Tellulah Darling, Mara Malins, Jeremiah Murphy, Marie Piper, Charlotte M. Ray, Wendy Sparrow, and Cori Vidae

4 out of 5 stars
This anthology celebrates geeks of all kinds (enthusiasts, be it for comics, Dr. Who, movies, gaming, computers, or even grammar), and allows them to step out of their traditional supporting roles and into the shoes of the romantic lead. Forget the old stereotypes: geeks are sexy.

I found
Natasha  Brown
Mar 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Author/s: Marie Piper, G.G. Andrew, Laura VanArendonk Baugh, Tellulah Darling, Jeremiah Murphy, Wendy Sparrow, Cori Vidae, Trysh Thompson, Mara Malins, Charlotte M. Ray

I give this book a 5-star rating. *****
Covalent bonds arent just about atoms sharing electron pairs anymore-its about the electricity which happens when you pair two geeks together.
This book is an anthology and is a must read for enthusiasts of comics, Dr.Who, Movies, games etc. I never considered myself a sci-fi geek, despite
Heidi
Mar 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Covalent Bonds-A Red moon Anthology is the third book in this series and gives the readers nine great short stories about a common thread. Nerds and they love they have for gaming.
5 stars
Aubrey works for the FBI and is very shy and smart. Wanting to prove herself to the FBI, she is headed to Vegas needed to convince an exhacker to help the FBI get into a network of a company taking weapons. Seth has come to Vegas to represent his company and when he sees

• No Place to Hide (Rocking Racers, #2)
  • Waiting to Breathe (Waiting Duet, #1)
  • Tortured Skye (Hawke Family #2)
  • Possession  (Blue Line, #2)
  • Oliver (This is Our Life Series #3)
  • Falling For Fin (Falling #5)
  • Suddenly Us
  • Breaking the Cycle (Rocking Racers, #1)
  • Boys of Fall
  • The Boy Friend (Platonically Complicated, #1)
  • Just a Fling (Blue Beech, #1)
  • Unwilling (Unwilling #1)
  • Two Hearts Unspoken (Two Hearts Wounded Warrior, #2)
  • Alexa Crushed (Alexa, #1)
  • Alexa Loved (Alexa, #2)
  • True Hero
  • Taking Tiffany (Breaking and Taking #2)
  • Savage Collision (Hawke Family #1)