Start by marking “True Love: How to Use Science to Understand Love” as Want to Read:
True Love: How to Use Science to Understand Love

True Love: How to Use Science to Understand Love

We all want to be loved. The good news? Everyone falls in love, most of us more than once. Falling in love is innate and inevitable, and the process seems the same for all people in all places in all times. In True Love, the first book on love and the brain written by a neurologist, you'll learn what actually happens in your brain while seeking love, and well after. Dr. No ...more
Published February 2nd 2017 by Niguel Publishing, Inc.

To ask other readers questions about True Love, please sign up.
Fred Nour Thanks
Great question.
Thanks
Great question.
There are different systems for different types of love. This book is only about love with a mate for the purpose of improving the species and its preservation. However, there is some overlap in the chemicals used and the phases. The nonapeptides are common in all types of love but the other phases are not the same.(less)

Monique Snieders
Feb 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I read this book and I found it amazing and thought provoking. It has great science behind the beautiful story. It helped me understand all the problems I had in my previous relationships. Now I am much better in selecting a mate and enjoying a better relationship. I recommend this book to everyone who wants to understand love.
Melody Lesser
Feb 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
My initial reaction to True Love was that it would be written like a doctoral thesis with scientific terms and talk of brain chemicals that would bore me silly. There is nothing boring about it. This is not to say that Dr. Nour takes the romance and mystery out of the act of falling in love. Dr. Nour writes in an easy, conversational tone and his subject matter is absolutely fascinating. Anyone who’s been in love, has fallen out of love and/or is looking for love will find Dr. Nour’s True Love a ...more
 Debra (WifeEclectic)
Feb 25, 2017
Wallace Ding
Feb 25, 2018
Fred Nour
Mar 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: books
Izl May
Feb 15, 2019
Sals
Mar 16, 2019
Fred Nour, M.D. is a nationally and internationally renowned neurologist who is certified in both neurology and neurophysiology by the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology. He is a member of the Royal College of Surgeons of England and a licentiate of the Royal College of Physicians of London.
He is a member of The American Association for the Advancement of Science, The Society for Br
“Only if you follow the realism of science rather than the Hollywood fantasy of romance, will you achieve True Love” 0 likes