Start by marking “Wedding Dreams (Entangle Me, #1 - Sydney)” as Want to Read:
Wedding Dreams (Entangle Me, #1 - Sydney)

Wedding Dreams

(Entangle Me #1 - Sydney)

You are invited to the wedding of your dreams!

You’re in for a wild, passionate ride on a breathtaking voyage to make your heart soar. This box set will leave you craving all things marital and wishing the honeymoon would never end.

Heat level: sweet to sensual
Published April 18th 2017 by Lucky Red Press

To ask other readers questions about Wedding Dreams, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Wedding Dreams

Start your review of Wedding Dreams (Entangle Me, #1 - Sydney)
DJ Sakata
My Rating:

4.5

Favorite Quotes:

Entangle Me - Sydney by Maggie Way
I was supposed to marry the man of my dreams, ride off into the sunset and live happily ever after, but somehow it all unraveled like a ball of yarn. I just don't know who pulled the thread.

She taught me that crying is not only ugly, but it is also a waste of mascara. The last time I cried was when my grandmother, Betty, died. I was wearing waterproof mascara, though.

To say it out loud is tragic. Maybe I just didn't notice, or I cho
Erin Kelly
Mar 16, 2017 rated it really liked it
A great value with some fun, heartfelt novellas!
Robin Morgan
Shelves: my-own-books
Reading the stories in this anthology, I couldn’t help but remember growing up when I was 13 years old that one of the songs I always heard being played on the radio in 1964 had been “Chapel of Love” being sung by The Dixie Cups. If you’re not familiar with the words because you’re too young, here are the lyrics.

Goin' to the chapel and we're gonna get ma-a-arried
Goin' to the chapel and we're gonna get ma-a-arried
Gee, I really love you
And we're gonna get ma-a-arried
Goin' to the chapel of love

Spri
Raynell
Apr 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Wedding Dreams is a delectable box set of 20 best selling-authors. An excellent introduction to new and well-known authors from angst, drama, sexy, heartbreaking, sexual tension and epically romantic stories. Excellent collaboration between authors. When great minds get together, the end result is priceless.

Wedding Gift by Gemma Brocato

Brocato brings us the story of Elle and Gage. Gage is a Captain in engineering battalion who returns home from Iraq. Elle is his fiancé, a kindergarten teacher an
Sara Oxton
Apr 29, 2017 rated it really liked it
Wedding Dreams a fabulous four Star-read. This is twenty stories all nuptial romance, each author tells a different story, some amazing, some not so amazing, I gave it a four overall as there were several five-star read, and one or two that I struggled to finish. I have written a short review of some of my favourites.
Kentucky Bluegrass Wedding by Lita Lawson – Fans of Foolish Gamble will love this story as we finally get to see simple stable girl Cassi Whitaker and her high society beau Austin K
Steffi
Apr 19, 2017 rated it really liked it
WEDDING DREAMS ANTHOLOGY
This is the perfect book to snuggle up with on a cold rainy afternoon or when you are feeling a bit down. This book makes you fall in love, laugh and can even make you shed a tear.
There are 20 stories to absorb yourself in. The perfect book to binge with or read as when when you wish. The stories was very well written, each taking you along a different journey or fantasy. I would definitely recommend this book.

The stories are by Maggie Way, Iona Findley, Kristi Rose,
Casia Courtier
Feb 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arcs
I received a copy from one of the authors for an honest review. There has been no compensation.

Technically, I will be reading this collection throughout the year, but I wanted to go ahead and get a review out since I've finished one story and am on another in the collection (which I happen to have a separate InstaFreebie of as well). Some of the books in the collection actually have their own pages on Goodreads and Amazon and I figured if I do the collection little by little, I can also review t
Bambi Unbridled
Apr 18, 2017 rated it really liked it
Wedding Gift by Gemma Brocato provides a short look into the life of a tortured hero recently home from deployment and his supportive fiancee in the weeks leading up to their wedding.

As the sole survivor of a bombing and building collapse, Gabe has returned home with a severe case of survivor's guilt and PTSD. Gemma did a good job detailing the symptoms of Gabe's PTSD and it created a good emotional connection with his character. My heart went out to him for everything he was going through.

Emm
Kathleen
Apr 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Wedding Dreams is a wonderful collection of twenty wedding romance stories that will surely make you swoon!

The twenty authors weave unique stories that range from sweet to sensual romance ... but there is one delightful theme that runs through each story, wedding nuptial bliss!

I couldn't help but get drawn into the twenty stories, they each had something special that tugs at the heartstrings and stirs the soul. So if you want to read a delightful collection of romantic wedding themed stories tha
Mona
Apr 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
So far read Sweet Mistake by Amy Olle 2nd book after Beautiful Ruin: 5 stars
Amazing story filled with so many emotions.
After Luke Nolan meets Emily through his soon to be sister-in-law he learns she's
taking over the Inn, and turning it to a bed and breakfast. He wants her. It's just he's afraid
of letting anyone in.

Entangle Me-Sydney by Maggie Way-5 Stars ; Book One-
So good. Lacey is about to get married but the night of her
rehearsal dinner she finds something in her fiancés coat pocket. Devast
DawnMarie  Carpintero
Apr 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
5 Happy Stars

I was given this book for my honest review.

Each author brings so much to each story the uniqueness in each brings out the best and the worst of characters.

I really did enjoy each of the stories by each one of these amazing authors.

Happy Sexy Reading..
Heather Hollister
Feb 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This book is well written. I have only read Rhythm so far. I can't wait to read more. Rhythm was an amazing read.
Carrie
Apr 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Wedding Dreams: 20 Delicious Nuptial Romance Books by various authors is a fantastic series of some short stories and some novels. The Anthology includes the following books from these authors.
Entagle Me by Maggie Way - A SEAL's Surprise Wedding by Iona Findley - Maid of Honor by Kate Allenton - Love in Bloom by Michelle Jo Quinn - Sweetest Mistake by Amy Olle - Be MIne by Amy Brent - Memory's Edge by Delsheree Gladden - For the Love of Chocolate by Susan Ann Wall - Rhythm by Anne Marie Frohoff
Meshia
May 02, 2017 rated it really liked it
The Wedding Dreams Anthology is put together by 20 short stories to complete this set. Many of themes authors I have not heard of but intrigued me.
1- Entangle Me “Sydney book 1 by Maggie Way
What an entertaining read! I enjoyed many aspects of this short story. Starting with two best friends making a getaway to discover just what makes them in need too. Lacy, a wedding planner is used to planning everyone else's happy day. Excited for her own day for it just to be ruined by her soon to be ex gro
Kelli
May 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Book Review: Wedding Dreams Anthology
A Five star read compiled by many different authors. All of these books one goal in mind and that is a wedding. In this anthology you find many different ways that the authors have gone through to get the the final stages of a relationship and finally comitting to a life of forever. Or is that what happens in them? There are a few suprises along the way but these short novellas all have a wedding theme to them and you will enjoy and wish for more. I know I di
Liz
May 03, 2017 rated it really liked it
“Once upon a time, I became yours, and you became mine…”

This anthology is all about love with each story centering on marriage in some way or another. Not all of the couples are the ones getting married, rather they are brought together because friends are getting hitched. Others are childhood loves that fate didn’t fix them up till they were older. There are many great authors featured, and several of the stories are a part of another series, novel, or novella series. This would be a great way
Alyssa Witt
Apr 27, 2017 rated it really liked it
Wedding dreams is an anthology of 20 stories centered around weddings of course. Some are short stories and some are longer.

The stories are as follows:

-Entangle Me - Sydney- by Maggie Way.

Lacey Ryan is a wedding planner and is finally a day away from her own wedding. At the rehearsal dinner she finds out that Mr. Perfect has not been so perfect after all. After a night spent drinking and drowning out the sadness she runs into an old acquaintance. One kiss later and everything changes.

-A SEAL’s
Katie
May 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 5-star
Wedding Dreams Anthology

5 stars

I really do love an anthology and the Wedding Dreams Anthology was no exception! It was filled with a collection 20 great stories about love and weddings. Stories included themes such as second chances, unlikely romances and sometimes when things don’t go the way they should have! Each story was different and I really enjoyed reading them all. There were some new authors to me in this book along with a couple of authors whose work I have read and loved previously!
Danielle Marlowe
Apr 18, 2017 rated it really liked it
Wedding Dreams : 20 Delicious Nuptial romances. This is a set of twenty stories, by twenty different Authors. Some of these Authors are new to me. Each Authors did a great job. The stories were all well written.
The first story: Entangle Me -Sydney- is written by Maggie May. Lacey was going to marry Adam, but Adam did something that's unforgivable. Lacey could never forgive him. Adam had issues. Lacey deserved better, and she found it.
The second story: A Seal's surprise wedding (Brides of the b
Kaitlynn Taylor
Apr 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Wedding Dreams Anthology

5 Stars Review

This was my second anthology and let me tell you I couldn’t wait to get my hands on this one. I seriously love anything wedding related so this anthology was perfect for me! The variety of the stories will surely pull you in; they aren’t all about the bride and groom, which definitely came as a nice little surprise for me. These stories are scandalous, sexy, funny, romantic, sweet, and obviously filled with all kinds of love.

A Seal’s Surprise Wedding by Ion
Cynthia
Wedding Dreams

Sydney (Entangle Me) – Maggie Way
This was a fun read that make me chuckle it has a great plot which I totally enjoyed. One wedding planner coming right up with her trusty assistant along with one groom oops lets recheck that….. minus one groom he made one big mistake (What a total asswipe). Leaving the wedding planner going off with the assistant to tie one on and do some male bashing. One thing leads to another and she runs into her brother’s best friend who puts an offer on the
Michelle Mulvey
Apr 18, 2017 rated it really liked it
This anthology included short stories by 20 great authors. Some stories were a bit longer then others. I had a few that I enjoyed much more then others. If you want sweet happy swoon worthy books then this is just what you need to read.

Under My Skin by Alix Nichols was about true love and devotion. Mat was always the geeky toad eyed nerd who had the hots for Jeanne. They didn't see eachother for a few years until he was the best man and she was the maid of honor at Rob and Lena's wedding. Mat l
Penny Stone
Apr 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
WEDDING DREAMS (20 Delicious Nuptual Romances)

FIVE STARS

There isn’t anything I love to read about more than romance, passion, weddings and honeymoons. They are just so delightful! WEDDING DREAMS, (20 Delicious Nuptual Romances), written by twenty insanely wonderful romance authors, will have you reliving all the wonderful romantic moments of your life, and, of course your unforgettable wedding and honeymoon. Each individual story is brilliantly written with tenderness, charismatic characters, sw
Crystal aguilar
Apr 30, 2017 rated it really liked it
A great collection of books

Wedding Dreams is a collection of twenty different amazing stories from twenty different authors. This collection literally has something for everyone looking for a little bit of love: whether it's a hot marine you're looking for, paranormal/sci-fi, surprise pregnancies, young love and love after loss.

Consolation Prize by Abbie St. Claire tells the story of veterinarian Dr. Chloe Howard and Flynn. Chloe and Flynn first meet when she is doing a house call on a naugh
Bobbi Wagner
Apr 18, 2017 rated it really liked it
Wedding Dreams by Maggie Way, Iona Findley, Kristi Rose, K.M. Hodge, Lindzee Armstrong, Lita Lawson, Alix Nichols, Auriella Skye, Kate Allenton, Michelle Jo Quinn, Amy Olle, Amy Brent, Delshree Gladden, Gemma Brocato, Ann Marie Frohoff, Susan Ann Wall, Lexi Ostrow, Ann Omasta, Nicole Morgan, Abbie St Claire is an anthology that is a collection of sensual and sweet stories. These stories include anything from second chances to bad boys, BBW's and bridges looking for revenge. These stories will le ...more
Pam Snell
Apr 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Wow what a great read. Makes you feel happy all over.
Entangle Me – Sydney – Maggie Way
This story is about a young wedding planner named, Lacey Ryan who was engaged to her longtime boyfriend, Adam. The night before her wedding everything changed and now she is living her life differently. Lacey’s business partner and best friend tries to help her move on with her life and then she runs into her brother’s best friend Tristan Keys who offers her a proposal that would change her life.
A Seal’s Surpri
Emma
Apr 18, 2017 rated it really liked it
Wedding Dreams Anthology is a collection of 20 different novellas by 20 different authors. Each author brings their own style to writing. Some will have you laughing and others will have you crying because of their character’s stunts. Each novel is different from the first. Where one has a happy ending and the guy and girl get married, there are some that either the bride or the groom called off the wedding. If you are in the mood to read something that has a happy ending to it and a little bit ...more
Lucy Berson
Apr 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Wedding Dreams is a book filled with 20 short stories about the weddings and Sit back and enjoy the read!!!

Entangle Me - Sydney - Book One, by Maggie Way
Lacey is a wedding planner who is preparing for her own big day. The night before her wedding, to her fiancé of 6 years, while at their rehearsal dinner, she comes across a letter. While reading this letter, she finds out that Adam has been cheating on her. When she confronts him, he doesn't confirm or deny at first. Thank goodness for her frien
Shannon
Apr 18, 2017 rated it really liked it
Almost every girl has a vision of what she wants for her wedding. Sometimes as that little girl grows up those visions change. More often than not the girl gets her happily ever after. In this anthology there are 20 stories of weddings. While some of the stories are a little far fetched, all of show how much love a couple has for each other and the lengths they will to in order to get the wedding they dreamed of.

Entangle Me by Maggie Way is about a wedding planner named Lacey. After many years
Stacey

Entangle Me Sydney By Maggie Way
Lacey Ryan is a successful wedding planner and has currently been organising her own to her fiancé Adam who she’s been with for the last six years but the day before the wedding everything she thought she knew about her fiancé went up in smoke..... wow this is part one of the series and it will certainly have you hooked if though its short it has the right amount of detail to help you visualise everything cant wait to read the next one.
A Seals Surprise Wedding by
« previous 1 3 next »
Maggie Way is the USA Today Bestselling Author who hails from Sydney, Australia. She loves drinking ridiculous amounts of wine, making her own beauty products from scratch, and traveling around the world while munching on cheese and chocolate. She lives with her real-life happily ever after, while fantasizing about all her hot fictional book boyfriends on the side.

She is also mommy to a little Ma

Entangle Me (7 books)
  • Sydney (Entangle Me #1)
  • Amalfi Coast (Entangle Me #2)
  • Bangkok (Entangle Me #3)
  • Paris (Entangle Me #4)
  • Tokyo (Entangle Me #5)
  • Las Vegas (Entangle Me #6)
  • London (Entangle Me #7)

News & Interviews