Start by marking “Wedding Dreams” as Want to Read:
Wedding Dreams

Wedding Dreams

(Entangle Me #1)

You are invited to the wedding of your dreams!

You’re in for a wild, passionate ride on a breathtaking voyage to make your heart soar. This box set will leave you craving all things marital and wishing the honeymoon would never end.

Heat level: sweet to sensual
Published April 18th 2017 by Lucky Red Press (first published July 15th 2016)

Maggie Way
Sep 14, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
This was a super fun and quick write for me - the idea for the series came to me in a dream while I was in the middle of writing Winter's Thorne.
The inspiration came from my love of travelling - with the exception of the last two books I've been to all of the locations!

If you just discovering my books, the best way I would describe this series is it is more light-hearted compared to the future books I will be writing.
Writing novellas is definitely a different experience to writing full-length n
Erin Kelly
Mar 16, 2017 rated it really liked it
A great value with some fun, heartfelt novellas!
DJ Sakata
Oct 28, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Favorite Quotes:

I was supposed to marry the man of my dreams, ride off into the sunset and live happily ever after, but somehow it all unraveled like a ball of yarn. I just don't know who pulled the thread.

She taught me that crying is not only ugly, but it is also a waste of mascara. The last time I cried was when my grandmother, Betty, died. I was wearing waterproof mascara, though.

To say it out loud is tragic. Maybe I just didn't notice, or I chose not to notice but our sex life over the year
Kami Dodson-Perry
Lacey Ryan is a wedding planner and with her best friend Gabe and assistant they are loving the new business. Adam and Lacey met in school and have been together ever since. Lacey and Adam’s wedding is tomorrow and everything is going great….. Until Lacey finds a letter from Adam’s girlfriend.

Now the wedding is off and Gabe and Lacey decide to take a job in London to get away from things and have some space.

But Lacey can’t stop thinking about a kiss on her wedding day that was not her almost hus
DJ Sakata

To say it out loud is tragic. Maybe I just didn't notice, or I cho
Robin Morgan
Apr 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: my-own-books
Reading the stories in this anthology, I couldn’t help but remember growing up when I was 13 years old that one of the songs I always heard being played on the radio in 1964 had been “Chapel of Love” being sung by The Dixie Cups. If you’re not familiar with the words because you’re too young, here are the lyrics.

Goin' to the chapel and we're gonna get ma-a-arried
Goin' to the chapel and we're gonna get ma-a-arried
Gee, I really love you
And we're gonna get ma-a-arried
Goin' to the chapel of love

Spri
Pamela
Aug 01, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I have read each of these books individually! The series so far earns 4 1/2 stars overall! Here are my individual reviews
First book is Sydney:irst let me say that I was given a copy of this book for an honest review of it...with that being said this is also the first book I have read by this author. Be warned that this is the first in a series and ends with a cliff hanger! As the book starts we meet Lacey Ryan who is a wedding planner and a great one! Gabe is her friend, trusty sidekick and assi
Zanne Sweeney
Apr 27, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I received a free copy of this novella in exchange for an honest review. I normally do not read books that are not stand alones, but in this case I was intrigued and ultimately glad that I did.

That Wedding Girl – Sydney - had me at the first line! ‘Have you ever had a kiss that breathed life into your soul? That ignited a fire inside you? That sends you into the most beautiful free fall?’
Ahhhh, (sigh…) I love that description. Serious Goosebumps!
This is a novella and I must add here that the w
Raynell
Apr 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Wedding Dreams is a delectable box set of 20 best selling-authors. An excellent introduction to new and well-known authors from angst, drama, sexy, heartbreaking, sexual tension and epically romantic stories. Excellent collaboration between authors. When great minds get together, the end result is priceless.

Wedding Gift by Gemma Brocato

Brocato brings us the story of Elle and Gage. Gage is a Captain in engineering battalion who returns home from Iraq. Elle is his fiancé, a kindergarten teacher an
Sara Oxton
Apr 29, 2017 rated it really liked it
Wedding Dreams a fabulous four Star-read. This is twenty stories all nuptial romance, each author tells a different story, some amazing, some not so amazing, I gave it a four overall as there were several five-star read, and one or two that I struggled to finish. I have written a short review of some of my favourites.
Kentucky Bluegrass Wedding by Lita Lawson – Fans of Foolish Gamble will love this story as we finally get to see simple stable girl Cassi Whitaker and her high society beau Austin K
Steff
Apr 19, 2017 rated it really liked it
WEDDING DREAMS ANTHOLOGY
This is the perfect book to snuggle up with on a cold rainy afternoon or when you are feeling a bit down. This book makes you fall in love, laugh and can even make you shed a tear.
There are 20 stories to absorb yourself in. The perfect book to binge with or read as when when you wish. The stories was very well written, each taking you along a different journey or fantasy. I would definitely recommend this book.

The stories are by Maggie Way, Iona Findley, Kristi Rose, K
Bambi Unbridled
Apr 18, 2017 rated it really liked it
Wedding Gift by Gemma Brocato provides a short look into the life of a tortured hero recently home from deployment and his supportive fiancee in the weeks leading up to their wedding.

As the sole survivor of a bombing and building collapse, Gabe has returned home with a severe case of survivor's guilt and PTSD. Gemma did a good job detailing the symptoms of Gabe's PTSD and it created a good emotional connection with his character. My heart went out to him for everything he was going through.

Emm
Kathleen
Apr 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Wedding Dreams is a wonderful collection of twenty wedding romance stories that will surely make you swoon!

The twenty authors weave unique stories that range from sweet to sensual romance ... but there is one delightful theme that runs through each story, wedding nuptial bliss!

I couldn't help but get drawn into the twenty stories, they each had something special that tugs at the heartstrings and stirs the soul. So if you want to read a delightful collection of romantic wedding themed stories tha
DawnMarie  Carpintero
Apr 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
5 Happy Stars

I was given this book for my honest review.

Each author brings so much to each story the uniqueness in each brings out the best and the worst of characters.

I really did enjoy each of the stories by each one of these amazing authors.

Happy Sexy Reading..
Kelli
May 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Book Review: Wedding Dreams Anthology
A Five star read compiled by many different authors. All of these books one goal in mind and that is a wedding. In this anthology you find many different ways that the authors have gone through to get the the final stages of a relationship and finally comitting to a life of forever. Or is that what happens in them? There are a few suprises along the way but these short novellas all have a wedding theme to them and you will enjoy and wish for more. I know I di
Liz
May 03, 2017 rated it really liked it
“Once upon a time, I became yours, and you became mine…”

This anthology is all about love with each story centering on marriage in some way or another. Not all of the couples are the ones getting married, rather they are brought together because friends are getting hitched. Others are childhood loves that fate didn’t fix them up till they were older. There are many great authors featured, and several of the stories are a part of another series, novel, or novella series. This would be a great way
Casia Courtier
Feb 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arcs
I received a copy from one of the authors for an honest review. There has been no compensation.

Technically, I will be reading this collection throughout the year, but I wanted to go ahead and get a review out since I've finished one story and am on another in the collection (which I happen to have a separate InstaFreebie of as well). Some of the books in the collection actually have their own pages on Goodreads and Amazon and I figured if I do the collection little by little, I can also review t
Ilana

A jilted girl…
A wicked boy…
A forbidden kiss...
A happily ever after?

Lacey Ryan’s perfect life was well underway, until her fiancé blindsides her with a betrayal so deep it changes everything. Now her life’s gone to hell, and the only way out may be at the hands of the last person she’d have expected to come to her rescue, Tristan Keys—the deliciously sexy player she’s fantasize
Georgia
Oct 19, 2016 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: reviewcopy
Review can also be found in Chill and read

Lacey Ryan is a wedding planner, as said a really good one. She is running a business she never thought she would, along with her assistant and good friend Gabe. They are top of the top in Sydney, as Lacey is a control freak and they can undertake last minute weddings. Her latest project is her own wedding, which is a total disaster and a no go at all.

Tristan is Lacey’s brother best friend, who was abroad for a long time. Coming back in Sydney, he meets
Thom Swennes
Twenty-five-year-old Lacey (Laylay or Cece, depending who is addressing her) Ryan is an efficient, organized, and shrewd business-woman. She is also a hopeless romantic and control freak; all the right traits to be a successful wedding planner. She takes great pride in making people’s BIG day perfect and memorable. When she discovers that her fiancé, Adam Belmonte, has been cheating on her with one of his colleagues, her wedding disintegrates during the rehearsal supper, her life is in shambles. ...more
Pamela
Jul 19, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
First let me say that I was given a copy of this book for an honest review of it...with that being said this is also the first book I have read by this author. Be warned that this is the first in a series and ends with a cliff hanger! As the book starts we meet Lacey Ryan who is a wedding planner and a great one! Gabe is her friend, trusty sidekick and assistant...she is getting ready for her wedding or so she thought...we find out with in the first few chapters that her finance Adam has cheated ...more
Heather Hollister
Feb 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This book is well written. I have only read Rhythm so far. I can't wait to read more. Rhythm was an amazing read.
Liz Ellyn
Sep 23, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is a fun quick read. Lacey’s rehearsal dinner turns into a complete disaster, but her reaction to Adam is laugh-out-loud funny. He is so awful that you can’t help but laugh.

Lacey … GO GIRL POWER! She’s a bit sassy and determined but a romantic at heart. You can’t help but like her for the mere fact that she doesn’t allow her a**hole ex-fiance destroy her spirit.

Gabe is the fantastic gay best friend/business partner. He brings a bit of levity to the situation.

Looking forward to getting to kn
Lina
May 07, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I received a pre-release copy of this ebook in return for a review. It's great when that happens and you actually love the book :-) I would have still given an honest review if I didn't like it but would have felt guilty :-D . This was an enjoyable, fun read, the plot goes at a decent pace while giving you enough time to connect with the characters. The protagonist is a young woman building a career doing something she loves, who suddenly realizes that the partner she chose to share her life wit ...more
Mona
Apr 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
So far read Sweet Mistake by Amy Olle 2nd book after Beautiful Ruin: 5 stars
Amazing story filled with so many emotions.
After Luke Nolan meets Emily through his soon to be sister-in-law he learns she's
taking over the Inn, and turning it to a bed and breakfast. He wants her. It's just he's afraid
of letting anyone in.

Entangle Me-Sydney by Maggie Way-5 Stars ; Book One-
So good. Lacey is about to get married but the night of her
rehearsal dinner she finds something in her fiancés coat pocket. Devast
Dermot Davis
May 08, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Terrific short read and terrific characters! Lacy is someone to admire. She's smart, she's funny, she's competent. Okay, maybe she isn't a great judge of character, considering that she discovers the man she was about to marry the following day had been cheating on her, which is ironic considering that she is an amazing wedding coordinator and has planned the happiest weddings for countless people. This is part one of a continuing story that will follow Lacy and hopefully Tristan, the cad, into ...more
Nicola
May 02, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I was lucky enough to be able to read this book before its release date in exchange for an honest review and I really enjoyed it. I found the main character easy to engage with and I cant wait to continue her story with the rest of the mini-series.

If you are a fan of chick lit and romance then this is the book for you!

Rating 4/5
Angela Shirley
May 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: ibbb-reviews
Wedding dreams is a collection of 20 individual books by bestselling authors all around the theme of weddings. This is my second anthology I have read and it has been an absolute page turner. I love the way the book flows and that you are always surprised by the next book and you never get bored. A couple of my favourite books are reviewed below.

Entangle me - Sydney is a book about cheating and lies, Lacey has been planning weddings for years and is great at them, until it comes to her own weddi
Heather
May 03, 2017 rated it really liked it
The Wedding Dreams anthology is a collection of twenty stories from a mixture of authors that are established in the romance genre and those that are still building their own audience base. I certainly have not yet read each and every story within this great collaboration, but I have read a good handful or more that set the stage for this being a truly fabulous collection.

Maggie Way’s Entangle Me: Sydney is the first book of her travel destination series. It sets the stage for the anthology with
Shelley
May 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Wedding Dreams: 20 Delicious Nuptial Romance Books Including BWWM, Billionaire, Bad Boys and Cowboys by Maggie Way, Abbie St. Clair, Alix Nichols, Amy Olle, Ann Marie Frohoff, Ann Omasta, Auriella Skye, Amy Brent, DelSheree Gladden, Gemma Brocato, Iona Findley, Kate Allenton, KM Hodge, Kristi Rose, Lexi Ostrow, Lindzee Armstrong, Lita Lawson, Michelle Jo Quinn, Nicole Morgan, and Susan Ann Wall is a great collection of novellas and novels from best-selling authors. This collection is ready to ma ...more
Goodreads Librari...: Change Of Covers for All Three Books 3 18 Jul 26, 2016 06:28PM
  • Bad Boy Fighter
  • Just a Man (The Porter Trilogy #1)
  • All But Normal: Life on Victory Road
  • Incognita (Tabula Rasa, #2)
  • Darling Discovered: A True Story of Submission
  • Lucky Girls Wear Pink
  • Jozi Gold
  • Finished
  • The Best of Families
  • Wardbreaker (The Knights of Alinor #1)
  • The Word of a Liar
  • Ring Ghost (The Enchanted Circus of Jules Compere, #2)
  • Hand Me Down
  • The Bride Fonseca Needs
  • Craving Her Enemy's Touch
  • Starr Valentine
  • Intercepted
  • Mark of the Green Dragon (SPARX Incarnation, #1)
Maggie Way is the USA Today Bestselling Author who hails from Sydney, Australia. She loves drinking ridiculous amounts of wine, making her own beauty products from scratch, and traveling around the world while munching on cheese and chocolate. She lives with her real-life happily ever after, while fantasizing about all her hot fictional book boyfriends on the side.

She is also mommy to a little Ma

Entangle Me (7 books)
  • Amalfi Coast (Entangle Me #2)
  • Bangkok (Entangle Me #3)
  • Paris (Entangle Me #4)
  • Tokyo (Entangle Me #5)
  • Las Vegas (Entangle Me #6)
  • London (Entangle Me #7)