Start by marking “Sorrow's Turn (Marker Chronicles, #3)” as Want to Read:
Sorrow's Turn (Marker Chronicles, #3)

Sorrow's Turn (Marker Chronicles, #3)

Some Things are Worse Than Demons.

Jimmy Holiday, reluctant exorcist, is finally getting the help he needs from the higher-ups. The Order of Markers is sending him to the Vatican’s exorcism school. Now, he’ll receive the training he should have gotten at the beginning. One problem, someone wants to sabotage him.

When his time at the school is cut short, Jimmy receives an in
Paperback
Published March 1st 2017 by City Owl Press

To ask other readers questions about Sorrow's Turn, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sorrow's Turn

Louann Carroll
Mar 12, 2017 Louann Carroll rated it it was amazing
Jimmy Holiday, defrocked priest and reluctant exorcist continues his adventures in Sorrow's Turn. Together with his witchy girlfriend Tabby, Lucy, a ghost with a past, and Doc Holliday, Jimmy's gunslinger ancestor and the protector of Lucy's soul, they once again face a world where demons and devils fight for superiority in a troubled world.

In book 2, Tabby receives a "fleshing rod" from the Devil, but it takes a curious little girl with a love for pizza, to give the wand a try creating a body f
Kristin Dutt
Mar 14, 2017 Kristin Dutt rated it it was amazing
While this is book three in The Marker Chronicles you can read this as a stand alone technically but you might as well start from the beginning. My goodness Jimmy does have the worse luck for being a exorcist. Nothing seems to go right at all for him and of course The Order is always watching him and screwing him over sometimes lol.

Jimmy and Lucy (You'll have to read it to figure out who she is) get dragged off for some "classes" in the Vatican. Well once again Jimmy's luck is amazing even inte
Ashley Martinez
Mar 14, 2017 Ashley Martinez rated it really liked it
This is the first book in the series I've read and I wish I would've read the other ones first. I could follow the story fine but there were some many questions I had of what previously happened that I would recommend starting with the books in order.

I did enjoy the story though. It was fun and entertaining. Jimmy is definitely not your typical exorcist and I can't wait to hear more of his adventure and what happens next.

I voluntarily reviewed an arc from the author.
Julia Long
Mar 06, 2017 Julia Long rated it it was amazing
Another Great story of Jimmy Holliday

As always Danielle DeVor captured my attention at the very beginning of the story. Jimmy Holliday has become one of my favorite characters that I love to read. She has made me fall in love with him and his ongoing adventures. Looking forward to seeing what happens next.
City Owl
City Owl rated it it was amazing
Dec 19, 2016
Tabatha Settle
Tabatha Settle rated it it was amazing
Mar 06, 2017
Heposton
Heposton rated it did not like it
Feb 28, 2017
Yelena Casale
Yelena Casale rated it it was amazing
Feb 21, 2017
James
James rated it really liked it
Mar 16, 2017
Donna
*I voluntarily reviewed and ARC of this book*

I haven't read book 1 & 2 so I had no idea what to expect as I started this book. This book grabbed my attention right away. It is a fun and entertaining read and I really wish I had read the other books. I will be adding them to my TBR.
Doug Everly
Doug Everly rated it really liked it
Mar 22, 2017
James  Robert
James Robert marked it as to-read
Margaret Appel
Margaret Appel marked it as to-read
Chelsey Blood
Chelsey Blood marked it as to-read
Maryalice adrian
Maryalice adrian marked it as to-read
Lisa Cox
Lisa Cox marked it as to-read
Stacy Gragg
Stacy Gragg marked it as to-read
BooksForHope
BooksForHope marked it as to-read
Debbie Garrett
Debbie Garrett marked it as to-read
Karen
Karen marked it as to-read
Onyinye Akpanisi
Onyinye Akpanisi marked it as to-read
Sherry
Sherry marked it as to-read
Samantha
Samantha marked it as to-read
Misty
Misty marked it as to-read
Jonella Moore
Jonella Moore marked it as to-read
Angelica Mancillas
Angelica Mancillas marked it as to-read
Allyson Abu-hajar
Allyson Abu-hajar marked it as to-read
Beth Tilley
Beth Tilley marked it as to-read
Rachael Clemons
Rachael Clemons marked it as to-read
Lori Byrd
Lori Byrd marked it as to-read
Sharon
Sharon marked it as to-read
Linda
Linda marked it as to-read
Laury
Laury marked it as to-read
Diana Page
Diana Page marked it as to-read
Linda Szymoniak
Linda Szymoniak marked it as to-read
Icykhool
Icykhool marked it as to-read
Felicia
Felicia marked it as to-read
LaGina
LaGina marked it as to-read
Christine
Christine marked it as to-read
Trisy
Trisy marked it as to-read
Books, Blogs, Aut...: Review Request for Dark Fantasy 1 3 Mar 12, 2017 07:16PM
Goodreads Reviewe...: Review Request for Dark Fantasy 2 16 Mar 12, 2017 07:15PM
Danielle DeVor spent her early years fantasizing about vampires and watching “Salem’s Lot” way too many times. After living briefly in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, she moved back to her hometown to write. When not writing and reading about weird things, you will find her hanging out at the nearest coffee shop, enjoying a mocha frappuccino.
More about Danielle DeVor...