Start by marking “Holly Jolly Wolf (Wolves of Willow Bend, #9.75)” as Want to Read:
Holly Jolly Wolf  (Wolves of Willow Bend, #9.75)

Holly Jolly Wolf

(Wolves of Willow Bend #9.75)

Hunter Rory Adler loves Willow Bend, their traditions, and their community. She will do anything for them. When she draws the name of the wolf who walked away for the pack's secret Santa, she’s torn.

What does she get the wolf she’s had to learn to hate?

ebook
Published (first published December 1st 2016)

To ask other readers questions about Holly Jolly Wolf, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Holly Jolly Wolf

MsKingsPens
DNF at the beginning of of chapter 4. Convoluted (Collin was too old to still have mommy issues and why is Rory just now trying to make him see that he belongs in Willow Bend?) and lacking in any romance at nearly 50% of the kindle edition.
E.G. Manetti
This fun little holiday novella just barely qualifies on the steamy meter with the passion between the hero and heroine consummated in the final few pages. I'm not a big fan of 2nd chance romance, but this one really works. It's main characters are grown ups separated partly by growing pains - they were in their early 20s when they parted - and partly by their careers. How they find each other again is sweet without being saccharine, the author doing an excellent job of portraying a relationship ...more
Rochelle
Jan 01, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: paranormal
*I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Reader Copy of this book*

HOLLY JOLLY WOLF by Heather Long

I loved this holiday read, it was sweet and heartwarming. I was really glad to read Collin and Rory's story after all this time, the storyline was entertaining and enjoyable. The characters were loving and stubborn, and very likable. My only small grumble is I wish it had been longer and had an epilogue of some description. Otherwise a very enjoyable read.
CarolKat
Oct 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I know, I know! It's only October, but this is where this book fell in my re-read. For the wolves, it's a time to get together, renew pack bonds and generally enjoy the spirit of the holidays.

The packs Secret Santa is part of this celebration, and Rory is very upset when she draws Collin. However she is determined to find the right things to leave for him to find over several days leading up to the Tree Renewal.

Collin butts heads with his mother all the time, she was a hu
Mandy Saial
Rory is a Hunter for her wolf pack in willow bend . She will do anything to keep them & their traditions safe , but when she draws the name of the wolf that hardened her heart for the pack secret Santa . She's heartbroken all over again, but must follow through .

What do you get for that someone that walked away ??

I loved this Christmas story , it was like reading a paranormal Hallmark movie . A well played Heartwarming HEA was just what I needed.
I loved the char
Jennifer Holzapfel
Jul 25, 2017 rated it really liked it
Ex-lovers Rory and Collin are forced to be each others secret Santa, when Collin comes back to the pack from spending all his time working with a newly formed, constantly fighting pack.
Collin broke Rory's heart years ago, how can she possibly be forced to come up with secret Santa gifts with meaning, when she hates him and loves him at the same time. Collin isn't even home 10 minutes and runs into Rory. He gets a phone call telling him he is Rory's secret Santa and he has no idea what he can gi
Raina Collins
Dec 22, 2017 rated it really liked it
A shifter Christmas romance about second chances. He left and that was that. She didn’t know why and now he was back. He believes letting her hate him and staying away is the best for her. Boy are men stupid. But with some Christmas magic and a big push by the alpha, things will have to change.

I voluntarily read and reviewed a copy of the book.
Selina Durio
Dec 27, 2018 rated it really liked it
This was an interesting read. Collin is a hunter that because of his mommy issues leaves his best friend and mate feeling unwanted. Rory is a hunter that feels so much she doesn’t really know how to deal with the rejection of the man she loves. This book does not contain a lot of action, but overall an okay read.
Cynthia
Dec 31, 2017 rated it really liked it
While I normally do not read holiday books this was a nice cozy read. With realistic actions and reactions that kept me on my toes. A Enjoyable read with a sappy ending that just makes you nice and warm.
Morgan Blomstedt
Apr 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Well written and I love the HEA!
Margaret
Jan 22, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: free, paranormal
Another awesome read from Heather Long - can't say enough about all the books in this series! This was a quick read that featured two "older" wolves finding their way back to each other - just loved the secret Santa tradition and watching these two realize just what they mean to each other.
L M
Mar 09, 2017 rated it liked it
I loved this story but I just hated that so many years had passed with Collin acting like a twit.
The fact Rory forgives him in no time flat because he says the mate word was aggravating, Rory did not even make him work for it after all he had put her through. He walked away after spending the night with her, their only night. How bad she must have felt.
Maybe it is a wolf thing but even though Rory admitted to herself she loved him, she and her wolf never mentioned the mate word.
Kym
Genre: Paranormal romance
Rory Adler is a Hunter for the Willow Bend pack of wolf shifters. She's content with her life. Then she finds out that she got Collin Freeman's name for the pack's Secret Santa. She does not want to be his Secret Santa. She doesn't want to be his anything. Collin got Rory's name for Secret Santa as well, and he's resistant to the idea. Collin has been away from the pack for over a year monitoring the Three Rivers pack (they had some political difficulties - underst
Sue
Feb 15, 2017 rated it liked it
A very sweet story that could have been so much better if it had been proofed a little more closely.
iliana G
Jan 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing

What does she get the wolf she’s had to learn to hate?

After more than a year spent watching over Three Rivers, Collin returns home for the holidays. Fighting a strange sense of malaise, he must come face to face with the challenge the holiday presents, and the wolf he left beh
Alexleo
Dec 21, 2016 rated it really liked it
I got to know Heather Long through her Always a Marine series that I really enjoyed, so when I saw this book, I decided to give her wolves a try. Eventhough it is a standalone, I think I should have read the previous books to fully appreciate the relationships between the different characters and the background of the main characters. Furthermore, if I compare this story to the Marines' series, this book seriously lacks on the sexual/heat side. I would also suggest some proof reading, because th ...more
Donna
Dec 21, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Holly Jolly Wolf is a gift from the author and to your imagination. I love that this is an older couple, set in their ways functioning well in their roles yet incomplete without the other. Rory uses her knowledge of Collin and her role as Secret Santa to remind him why he belongs in Willow Bend and her. But it may still take a holiday miracle to get the message through.
Thank you Heather Long for this gift to your fans. If you have never read any of the Wolves of Willow Bend series grab this gif
Tammy Sowards-Sanchez
Jan 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Rory finally gets her xmas present she really wants. Can Rory and Collin move past there issues to fix the past. Can he make up with his parents? Can they make Willow Bend stronger? What will happen next?
Anna Low
Loved it! Such a great story and so happy to see familiar faces again. Willow Bend is one of my favourite series and I can't get enough. What a great Christmas present from this author.
Nicole
Jihan
Oct 04, 2017
Caroline
Jan 16, 2017
USA Today bestselling author Heather Long likes long walks in the park, science fiction, superheroes, Marines, and men who aren’t douche bags. She writes snarky women tangled in romance as hot as Texas summertime. From paranormal historical westerns to contemporary military romance, Heather might switch genres, but one thing is true in all of her stories—the characters drive the books. When she’s ...more

Wolves of Willow Bend (1 - 10 of 13 books)
  • Wolf Bite (Wolves of Willow Bend, #1)
  • Caged Wolf (Wolves of Willow Bend, #2)
  • Wolf Claim (Wolves of Willow Bend, #3)
  • Rogue Wolf (Wolves of Willow Bend, #4)
  • Bayou Wolf (Wolves of Willow Bend, #5)
  • Untamed Wolf  (Wolves of Willow Bend, #6)
  • River Wolf (Wolves of Willow Bend, #7)
  • Desert Wolf (Wolves of Willow Bend, #8)
  • Snow Wolf (Wolves of Willow Bend, #9)
  • Shadow Wolf (Wolves of Willow Bend, #10)