Start by marking “Omega (The Infinity Division, #2)” as Want to Read:
Omega (The Infinity Division, #2)

Omega (The Infinity Division #2)

3.9  ·  Rating details ·  124 Ratings  ·  59 Reviews
The second book in the Infinity time travel series is full of action, romance, and an intricately designed roller coaster plot.

One mistake can change everything. Ashlyn Calvert finds that out the hard way when a bad decision leads to the death of her best friend, Noah Anderson.

Only Noah isn’t really gone. Thanks to his parents’ company, the Infinity Division, there is a ve
Published August 1st 2017 by Entangled: Teen

To ask other readers questions about Omega, please sign up.
Jus Accardo There will :) I actually just got a peek at the cover yesterday! I believe it will come out early summer of next year.

Carrie
Jul 23, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: netgalley
Ashlyn Calvert finds herself grieving her best friend Noah Anderson after having made one mistake in their relationship. But Noah isn't completely gone from Ashlyn's life since thanks to the Infinity Division there is another version of Noah from another dimension that has just arrived in Ashlyn's life that needs help with his mission.

Noah has been skipping from one dimension to another set on revenge for the death of his sister in his own dimension. He's come across other versions of Ash in ot
Jen ♥Star-Crossed Book Blog♥
Omega was action packed, fast paced and so much fun! And I loved being with these characters again! They felt like a group of friends that I'd known forever. But before I even read the first page, I was a little nervous since this story would be told by different characters. You see, in Infinity we followed Cade and Kori. And in this story we followed Noah, who was Kori's brother from another realm, and Cade's best friend. Plus we followed and finally met Ash. Ash was a constant that always seem ...more
Morris
Oct 09, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2017-reviews
“Omega” is a fun follow-up to “Infinity.” It expands nicely upon the science fiction aspect and adds more depth to the original characters. It also introduced new characters and points-of-view that were entertaining and expanded the universe a great deal. If you enjoyed “Infinity”, then you are most likely going to love “Omega.”

This unbiased review is based upon a complimentary copy provided by the publisher.
Hristina
Such an awesome sequel.
Much like in Infinity, the characters shine in Omega, but this time they’re dealing with a slightly more complex situation.
I liked the shift in focus, it’s always interesting to experience a story from a different character’s POV. In this case there were two new POVs, and at moments it could get repetitive, but it was still fast pace and intriguing throughout, especially to me as a huge romance fan. Accardo’s style is consistent, pleasant to read, and I can’t wait to see w
L.P. Logan
Jul 11, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: love-stories, sci-fi, ya
True rating, high 3's.

Eh, this one was just okay. Not as great as the first book, but not horribly rotten either. Just a bit better than right in the middle. I attribute this largely due to the shifting viewpoints. It was as if the same information had to be rehashed repeatedly by both of the narrators, which led me to feel as though the plot and plot crux was basically the same thing as book #1. It would have been more effective to just stick with one narrator, as with book 1, and stop with the
Jessica
Aug 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I can't say much about this as it is the second in a series and I don't want to give any spoilers for book one, BUT a super solid 4.5 stars. It jumps right in on the action and we get to see this other world with complexity and depth. Our heros are still fighting this fight and from page one you are drawn in. It's such a fast paced ride, I can't recommend enough.
Kate (beautifulbookland)
Jul 02, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 4-stars
While Infinity was told in only Kori's POV, Omega is told in alternating dual POVs, and centres around Noah and Ash.

So after Kori joins Cade and Noah's Dylan-hunting squad, the trio skip from dimension to dimension, determined to bring Dylan to justice. When their cuffs begin to malfunction, however, they find themselves stuck in a particularly barbaric world, where society is set into tiers, and the lowest tiers are viewed as little more than rubbish.

Ash is one such citizen. She was a low tie
Kristin
Jun 03, 2018 rated it liked it
In the first book we are introduced to the notion that in every world, there's a constant between people. For Cade it was Kori, and for Noah that's Ash. However, Ash was never born on his world, and he's spent every skip to a new world searching for her. Omega is the story of Noah and Ash as they team up together to try to stop not only Dylan but a new enemy on the scene.

Ash lives in a very dystopian world that has some pretty advanced technology. While Infinity is more advanced on her world, th
Shelley
*Source* Publisher
*Genre* Young Adult, Science Fiction
*Rating* 3.5

*My Thoughts*

*Full Review @ Gizmos Reviews*

Omega, by author Jus Accardo, is the second installment in the author's The Infinity Division series. When last we saw our time traveling duo of Noah Anderson, and Cade Granger, they had been joined by Kori Anderson who's father is in charge of the Infinity Division. After coming face to face with the villainous Dylan Granger, who has made it his mission to kill every version of Kori in e
Melissa (YA Book Shelf)
Seriously amazing. I loved Infinity, but the romantic, hate to love vibe with a possibility of tragedy in Omega really did it for me. I also loved how we get to see the characters I'd already begun to love AND at the same time got to explore many other dimensions in the infinity world. And that ending - I can't wait to see where the story takes us in Alpha in 2018!
Danielle
Jul 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Infinity was good but, Omega was even better. The Infinity Division is a series of books, which follow on, and they need to be read in order.

Book one is Kori's Story, and Book two is her brother, Noah's addition. The adventure continues as they try to catch Dylan. This series contains an alternate reality so we meet characters we already know, however, their personalities differ. In Omega, we find Noah's perfect match, Ash but is she his? She had her own Noah, but could our Noah be the right one
Kaite ~ my way by Starlight
Can be read on my blog: https://mywaybystarlight.wordpress.co...

Omega (Infinity Division #2)

Okay, I just want to say that I love novels. I love reading. And I adore interesting ideas. With Omega, my very first Advanced Readers Copy (ARC) I thought I'd hit the jackpot. It was the second in a world, but they said you didn't need the first book, and the summary sounded interesting with multi-dimensions, death, and a revenge plot Omega seemed to be everything you want to discover in a new book.

And
Madison DeJulio
This sequel has a totally different shift of focus from "Infinity" since it follows a different character's point of view. But I still liked how it turned out.

I'd consider this book kind of as a separate story from the first. This time, it follows Kori's brother Noah as he tries and successfully finds this girl he's always found in other dimensions, Ash. In this world, there's a project called Omega which both Ash and Noah are trying to find more about.

The plot was slow in the beginning for me.
Stephanie Bain
Jun 08, 2018 rated it really liked it
*i was sent this book for free in exchange for an honest review*

I really enjoyed the sequel. It had many unexpected twist and turns! Yes it is heavy on romance but im living for it. This is a unique series with characters I enjoy a whole lot!
Sharon
Oct 22, 2017 rated it really liked it
Although a sequel, Omega stands on its own as a time dimension thriller with snarky hot characters and a insane plot line. What can I say but that I like snark and hot guys?

In the sequel to Infinity, Noah meets up with Ash Calvert in her world where class distinction puts her on the bottom rung of society.

This time, Noah tries to ignore their attraction for each other as he, his sister Kori and his best friend Cade search for Dylan, the guy who kills Kori in every dimension unless he can be sto
kariny v
Aug 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2017-challenge, arcs
*4.5 STARS-I RECEIVED A FREE ARC FROM ENTANGLED TEEN IN EXCHANGE FOR AN HONEST REVIEW*
Noah used to be Cade's best friend in his dimension and after his sister, Kori, died, he's been skipping through dimensions hell bent on revenge. In every dimension he's managed to fight the pull he felt towards each of the Ash's but in this dimension, this Ash is different. There's more then just attraction  and off the charts chemistry-there's an actual connection!

We did see quite a few characters from boo
Jackie
May 22, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2018-reads, sci-fi
Not a huge improvement but it was a lot easier to get into this book than it was the first which is a win in its own right.

“Omega” is told in duel narratives shifting the focus from Kori to Noah and Ash who have been circling each other through many of the skips but this time find their paths crossing in far more serious ways. When the hunt for Dylan is outmatched by this new worlds version of Cora the group must band together to put an end to her experiments and stop her plans to sell differen
Kim
Jul 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
In this riveting sequel to Jus Accardo's Infinity, Noah, his best friend Cade and sister from another world, Kori, continue their quest via inter-dimensional travel to find Dylan and put an end to his killing spree.

Omega kicks off with a shootout and the action never stops. In addition to searching for their nemesis Dylan, Noah is also trying to find Ashlyn Calvert. She is a constant - someone or something that's the same in multiple universes. In every world they skip to, Noah sees himself toge
Christine (allthingschristine)
Disclaimer: I was provided an e-galley copy of this book by the publisher for review purposes. They in no way influenced my review and all opinions are my own. There are spoilers for the book in this review; you have been warned.

Actual Rating: 3.5 stars

I loved the first book in the Infinity division series. I don't read much science fiction and i read it to start to branch out of my niche of books and fell in love. Noah was a surprise for me in the first book, I didn't think I would like his ch
Melissa Jacobson
Actual Rating 4.5

This was so fast paced and addictive and it followed my favorite character from the first book so clearly I had a great time. Noah is such an angsty trash bag and I love everything about him. And Ash is such a strong-willed fire cracker and their dynamic in this book was golden. I can't wait till the third book is released because I need to know how this trilogy ends!
mith
you can find this review and others over on my blog!
---
Like the first book, I am torn about this follow up. On the one hand, I liked the two main characters, Noah and Ashlyn. On the other, it had the same downfall Infinity had, which was its romance.

Omega is told through two perspectives, which is new from Infinity. While it may seem like a companion novel, it isn’t, so if you’re interested in the series, definitely start with Infinity first. Omega does have its own plot that’s seemingly differ
Christy
Jul 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Having read (and loved) Infinity last year, I was so hyped for Omega. All of the things I loved then - the characters, their chemistry, inter-dimensional travel, edge of your seat action - return in full force in Omega.

All the versions of us have this crazy connection. He wasn’t in love with me—I was never in love with him—but it’s like we couldn’t help ourselves. That’s why he was so vehemently against anything ever happening between us. We were drawn to each other—like we are. But you didn’t h
Rachel (The Rest Is Still Unwritten)
Thank you to YA Reads Blog Tours and author Jus Accardo for providing me with a copy of this in exchange for an honest review!

Find this review and more on my blog The Rest Is Still Unwritten!

Omega is the second novel in The Infinity Division series by Jus Accardo and is another action packed, romantic and thrilling tale of inter-dimensional travel, danger and excitement that is even better than the first book in the series.

Ashlyn Calvert lives in a world where your nominated tier impacts on almo
Poulami
Aug 06, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Originally posted on Daydreaming Books.

*I received an eARC of this book from the publisher via Netgalley in exchange for an honest review.*

I usually forget most details about a first book in a series till the 2nd one comes out but for this series, I remember pretty much everything. And like the first one, this book didn't disappoint and I had a hard time putting this book down. You can read my review of book 1: Infinity, here.

After the incident which left Kori's cuff linked to Dylan, Cade and No
Olivia Farr
Jul 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
“Omega” is a really fantastic continuation of the Infinity series- even better than the first book! Here, we switch focus to Noah, who we knew from the first book, and Ash, who we are meeting on a new world. Noah and Ash are to each other what Cade and Kori are- they often seem to end up together on other worlds. We get alternating perspectives in this one, and I really think it helps to tell their story well/thoroughly. Ash’s world took a detour from ours when Al Capone became president and ins ...more
Sonja
Aug 05, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: netgalley
I really liked how this book was told in duel point of views by Noah and Ashlyn. I always think you get so much more out of a story that way. I probably enjoyed this one a bit more than the last one too because it was Noah's story. I really like that guy; he always makes me laugh and I just love his personality. It's even more fun because him and Kori are so alike.

Like I said, I love Noah. Getting to know how he thinks and why he acts the way he does was great. I was also a little surprised at t
Up All Night With Books
5 Stars
Review by Sasha
Late Night Reviewer
Up All Night w/ Books Blog

The gang is back in book two of The Infinity Division, Omega by Jus Accardo!

Kori’s life is safe for the time being as she heads out with Noah and Cade on another manhunt to find Dylan. With his last plan failing, Dylan is even more determined to get away from his brother Cade and find another version of his longtime love, Ava.

This time the novel is centered around Noah, Kori’s brother from another world. He’s the rougher versio
Erika Maki (Maniacal Reader)
I really loved this book. I was surprised we were following the points of view of different characters. This story is told from Noah's and Ash's perspectives. Noah is Kori's brother from a different world and Cade's best friend. Ash is Noah's constant, the person he always seems drawn to in every world. I love the chemistry between Noah and Ash in this book. They are like fire and ice, but they somehow compliment each other. He's an asshole who doesn't always say the right thing, but he has a ki ...more
Stef (Noveltea Corner)
Jul 04, 2017 rated it really liked it
Omega is the second book in The Infinity Division series, following the inter dimensional travels of Noah, Cade and Kori, as they try to track down a murderer across various versions of Earth.

Or, at least, it should have been. The majority of this book was spent building up the relationship (and sexual tension) between Noah and Ashlyn, a young woman who appears to be a constant in his life on all the alternate realities Noah has travelled to. That in itself, isn’t necessarily a bad thing (althou
Kait
Aug 16, 2017 rated it liked it
**Originally posted on The Fandom**

Dive back into the world of Jus Accardo’s The Infinity Division series with Omega, the second book in the trilogy that follows fated characters as they chase a killer through the unpredictable multiverse!

Infinity followed Kori Anderson, a teen who discovered that her army general father heads up a top secret government organization that travels between parallel universes and the two bodyguards recently assigned to her, Noah and Cade, are from a completely dif
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
JUS ACCARDO spent her childhood reading and learning to cook. Determined to follow in her grandfather’s footsteps as a chef, she applied and was accepted to the Culinary Institute of America. But at the last minute, she realized her true path lay with fiction, not food.

Jus is the bestselling author of the popular Denazen series from Entangled publishing, as well as the Darker Agency series, and th
More about Jus Accardo

The Infinity Division (3 books)
  • Infinity (The Infinity Division, #1)
  • Alpha (The Infinity Division, #3)

Fantasy & Science Fiction Deals

• Bright Smoke, Cold Fire (Bright Smoke, Cold Fire, #1)
  • The Gold-Son
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Trail of Dead (Scarlett Bernard, #2)
  • The Regulars
  • Childhood's End
  • The Mirror
    $11.99 $1.99
  • Nyxia (The Nyxia Triad, #1)
    $10.99 $1.99
  • The Voyage to Magical North (The Accidental Pirates)
    $5.67 $2.99
  • Raven's Peak (World on Fire, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Swords and Deviltry (Lankhmar, 1)
    $17.99 $1.99
  • Rebel Wing (Rebel Wing #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Snow Like Ashes (Snow Like Ashes, #1)
    $9.99 $1.99
  • The Garden of Stones (Echoes of Empire, #1)
  • Dracula [Kindle in Motion]
    $1.99 $0.99
  • The Autumn Republic (Powder Mage #3)
  • The Thickety: A Path Begins
    $6.24 $1.99
  • Stinger
  • Lost Voices
    $5.99 $2.99
  • The Blade Itself (The First Law, #1)
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Extracted (Extracted Trilogy #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • This Savage Song (Monsters of Verity, #1)
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Dragon Haven (Rain Wild Chronicles, #2)
  • Isle of Blood and Stone
  • Spirit Hunters
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Haven (War of the Princes, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Immortal Circus (Cirque des Immortels, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Brilliance (Brilliance Saga, #1)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • The Immortal Circus: Act Two (Cirque des Immortels, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • A Better World (Brilliance Saga, #2)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • Written in Fire (Brilliance Saga, #3)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • The Immortal Circus: Final Act (Cirque des Immortels, #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Secret of the Sirens (The Companions Quartet, #1)
  • Ocean of Storms
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Sword of Shannara Trilogy (Shannara, #1-3)
    $19.99 $2.99
  • Artful
  • Till We Have Faces: A Myth Retold
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Beautiful Darkness (Caster Chronicles, #2)
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Chains of Command (Frontlines, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Angles of Attack (Frontlines, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Lines of Departure (Frontlines, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Now I Rise (The Conqueror's Saga #2)
    $10.99 $1.99
  • Into the Dim
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Terms of Enlistment (Frontlines #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Altered Carbon (Takeshi Kovacs, #1)
    $11.99 $2.99
  • Kull: Exile of Atlantis
    $8.99 $2.99
  • Fury (Blur Trilogy #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Oryx and Crake (MaddAddam, #1)
  • Gears of War  Aspho Fields
  • Midnight Robber
    $9.99 $2.99
  • One Fell Sweep (Innkeeper Chronicles, #3)
  • Taken (Taken, #1)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Lion of Senet (Second Sons Trilogy, #1)
  • City
    $7.99 $1.99
  • You Suck (A Love Story, #2)
  • The Chocolate Touch
  • Storm (Elemental, #1)
    $6.99 $1.99
  • A Perfect Blood (The Hollows, #10)
  • Mama Day
    $17.99 $1.99
  • Dreamfall (Dreamfall #1)
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Imitation (Clone Chronicles #1)
  • Infinite
    $5.99 $2.49
  • Boundary Lines (Boundary Magic, #2)
  • The Mermaid's Sister
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Space Between Heartbeats (Betwixt #1)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Boundary Crossed (Boundary Magic, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Boundary Born (Boundary Magic, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Warded Man (Demon Cycle, #1)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Kissed by Darkness (Sunwalker Saga, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Dragon Marked (Supernatural Prison, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Blood Kissed (Lizzie Grace, #1)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • A Glimmer of Hope (The Avalon Chronicles #1)
  • Celia and the Fairies
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Best Served Cold (First Law World, #4)
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Valor (The Faithful and the Fallen, #2)
  • The Last One
  • Genesis
    $11.99 $1.99
  • To Honor You Call Us (Man of War, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Hunter's Trail (Scarlett Bernard, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Abyss Beyond Dreams (Commonwealth: Chronicle of the Fallers, #1)
  • Wool: The Graphic Novel
    $7.99 $2.99
  • And I Darken (The Conqueror's Saga, #1)
  • Ticker
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Barsk: The Elephants' Graveyard (Barsk, #1)
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Dead Spots (Scarlett Bernard #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Concealed (Lakewood, #1)