Start by marking “A Perfect Moment (London Lovers, #5.5; Lost in London, #2.5)” as Want to Read:
A Perfect Moment (London Lovers, #5.5; Lost in London, #2.5)

A Perfect Moment

(Lost in London #2.5)

4.2  ·  Rating details ·  263 Ratings  ·  49 Reviews
After hundreds of moments full of heartache, loss, struggle, and pain...sometimes it's nice when an imperfect moment turns out to be absolutely...perfect.

It's 11:11...make a wish.
12 pages
Published (first published June 16th 2017)

Jules
Dec 22, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: beta-alpha, arc
A Perfect Moment was the Perfect Moment for me to start reading Amy Daws' books. Not knowing any of her characters or the world they are living in, I had absolutely zero problems getting immersed in this story world immediately. Yes, it features two characters which have gotten their own story told so far, so if you are anal about reading books in order, stop right here, go get her other books read and then immediately thereafter come back.
But, even if you haven't read, I can tell you from exp
Anne Dawson (Bookaholics Reading Haven)
It is no secret that Vi and Hayden are my favourite of Amy's couples - I just loved Hayden from the start. This a great re-visit to them and a little snap shot into how their lives have moved on since we last saw them.

As a bonus we also got to see some of those gorgeous Harris brothers too and I love how they rally round Vi and are all protective over her despite the fact she has always been the mother hen to them.

I love how Hayden still comes across as so vulnerable with everything that he went
Candy Box
Dec 19, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This is the very first thing I have read by this author. Let me start with saying I'm an idiot for going this long without having read her work. She is an amazing author.
This short little novella takes you back and then gives a little about the future. I can not wait to go back and read the beginning of these twos stories. Knowing what I know makes it that much for exciting. I was able to connect with the characters. What about those Harris Brothers I can't wait to see more from them. ;)

Voluntar
Stacey
Jan 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
A perfect moment... that's exactly what we get.. We get that one moment that even as the person reading, makes you hold your breath, try and stop the tears and finally exhale when the clock stops.. at that moment for these two beautiful people they are exactly where they need to be.

Vi and Hayden are that couple that hold a special place in my heart and getting more of them is perfect, the added extras of the other London lovers is just that an added bonus.

I loved this little snippet into the Vi
Dawn Porter
Jan 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
A sweet little novella that wraps up Vi & Hayden as the main characters (for now cause you never know do you Amy LOL (wedding cough cough)). It was an insight into a special moment for them that we didn't get to see in their full length book but find out in Camdens and it was beautiful and heartfelt. It was great to see those brothers again .... how I love them. Anyway Vi and Hayden...... hope to see more of this development in the next book I'm sure it will be interesting times for them !!! ...more
Linda Ketter
Feb 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
OMG. Loved this short story. My only regret is that I haven't read Hayden and Vi's full story. I met Hayden in Not the One and wondered what would happen to him and then he met Vi at the end of the book. She is such a good influence on him and I can't wait to see how they handle parenthood. And what a great way to conclude an engagement party. Well done Ms Daws! Love it!!!
Teresa Cole
Jan 12, 2017 rated it really liked it
I find it hard to give a short novella 5 stars because you don't really get a chance to really be grabbed by any kind of story. I think this wrapped up the other books with a lovely shiny bow and I would recommend it to anyone who loved the other books!!
BethyMac
Jun 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-2017
Loved that we got more of Hayden and Vi. I absolutely loved That One Moment, it's one of my fav Books by Amy Daws and The Perfect Moment that is in this anthology is absolutely perfect. I just loved that we got to see Vi and her over protective Footballer brothers, i truly believe these boys would like for Vi and it's seeing those boys and their love for their sister that truly made me fall in love with them

I loved that we got to see that very special moment between Hayden and Vi, it just gives
✰  BJ's Book Blog ✰Janeane ✰
A Perfect Moment, a perfect snippet of My Hayden's life.

Very quick read (originally in the Drunk Love Anthology) gave me a wonderful insight into Hayden and Vi's lives, and made me swoon all over again.

I just wish it was longer!

Escape into a Booksite
Jul 20, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: kindle
A perfect little story of Vi and Hayden. It was over way too soon but I loved every second of it!
Coco.V
Oct 31, 2017 marked it as to-read
Shelves: freebies
FREE on Amazon today (10/31/2017)!
DG Book Blog - Daisy Gal
Jun 23, 2017 rated it really liked it
Super sweet and short! This is my first read by Daws, and I look forward to reading more. Now if I can just decide which series to start with!
Dawn Strickland
Mar 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Perfection!

Hayden and Vi are my favorite couple that Amy Daws has written, thus far. I was thrilled to get an additional glimpse into their world. A Perfect Moment is everything we love about Amy Daw's writing. It's funny, emotional, and sexy! Hayden and Vi's connection is awe inspiring. They have worked hard for their happily ever after and are rewarded with "A Perfect Moment." So are the readers!
Becca
Jun 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Such a sweet short story about the night Vi and Hayden find out their having a baby. Just love them and their connection <3 <3
L.J (Lisa Jane)
Mar 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
A small little snippet of this story (which I have not read).
This piece in the anthology made me run out and mark the author. I will be getting this full length novel when it comes out.
What a great couple, strong characters, funny writing and intriguing story line.
Ashley Lovestoread
Mar 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
A sweet window into Hayden and VI's life. I can't wait to read more
Maria Fernanda G Lechuga
Aug 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Vi and Hayden are my favorite couple of Amy Daws books and when I found they have another short story I couldn't wait to read it and like I already expect it didn't disappoint me at all. It tells you about a very important momment in Vi and Hayden's relationship that we get to know more of it in "Challenge" and the best part in "Endurance" (Vi's twins brothers books)

A perfect moment is sweet and with funny moments that will make you laugh .

“What’s going on? And don’t tell me it’s nothing . All f
Julie Haigh
Short and sweet.

A sweet short story with characters we've got to know and love from Amy Daws' London Lovers and her Sports Romance series. As always, even for a brief work, it was impeccably presented with lots of thought as to cover image and fonts etc. I loved the story-and I think it absolutely wouldn't matter if you hadn't already read Hayden and Vi's full story in That One Moment-or any of Amy's books-as she puts a bit of a quick recap of all you need to know first before starting the story
KB
Apr 25, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
3 stars
I purchased A Perfect Moment which contains the short story A Perfect Moment and a portion of the novel That One Moment by Amy Daws and this review was given freely.
Written in British English, the excerpt That One Moment introduces Vi, her family, Hayden and his family. The short excerpt A Perfect Moment announces Vi's unplanned pregnancy and could really be a good epilogue except it ends abruptly and hints at a wedding. Humor, overprotective brothers, a cute dog , an alpha male with mad
Ashley Cestra
This is my first Amy Daws story. It’s been sitting on my kindle and I have heard some great things about this author so I thought I would give it a try. Overall, I thought it was fake sounding. I left all the ‘English’ words were forced into the story. Knickers, bloke, garden, lift... I felt like the author was trying a little too hard. The story was cute, I did enjoy the sentimental value in this couples love story. Will I read the rest of this series? I’m sorry no. I can’t get past the “Englis ...more
Paulette
Jun 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Why don’t you treat yourself and one click this book. Don’t wait. If you love Amy’s books (or would like a quick introduction) this is a No Brainer! This little story brings the sighs, laughs and touching moments. I must admit I think I have an Amy Daws book tapeworm (if that’s an actual thing) because I never have enough Bunnies, London, Harris’ Hayden and the rest of the gang. As they say I want more! I
Tasha Raines
Jul 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I knew I was gonna love Vi before i started this book bc I read the 3 Harris brothers first. I had to get her story before I read the last brother and I have to say that I love this book. I absolutely LOVE Hayden. This book crushed me and mended me back. I don't cry during many books but Hayden got me like that ya know.
Spunky N Sassy
Nov 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Spunky N Sassy Rating: 5.0

~~~~~~~~~~~Tracy's ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Review~~~~~~~~~~~

This short story was perfect as we attend Hayden and Vi's engagement party where one extra surprise guest makes an appearance. I love Hayden and Vi, they are two of my favorite characters. Amy Daws please write more of these two characters. Definitely a must quick read.
Cathy
Aug 23, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A lovely quick easy read novella, related to the London Lovers series, giving a snippet of Vi and Hayden's engagement party, the gorgeous Harris brothers make an appearance. This is sweet and lovely, and if you haven't read Vi's book, there's a sample in the back of the novella.
Mindy
Jun 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Vi and Hayden are one of my favorite all time couples and I loved getting just a little bit more of their story. This whole series is amazing and I don't think I can ever get enough of any of the characters.
Jul 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this series, and this little glimpse into Vi and Hayden's world is just that. A small, tiny fragment of their love story, but it's sweet and fun, and will leave you with a happy heart. Especially knowing what Vi and Hayden went through to get to that place.
Aimarel
Aug 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I love the Harris family

Vi has been a pillar of strength and determination for her brothers and father. Now it’s their to be there for her and its a beautiful moment. Beautiful and sweet.
Danny
Nov 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: e-book, short-stories
This was the first thing I’ve read on this author and I already loved her writing and passion. Already looking for her other works. Really good!
Susana Graça
Nov 17, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Now, go back and read Hayden and Vi’s full length novel from the beginning!

Yeah, I know... I should have done that but you wanna now what? I super curious about their story now ;) :D
Stephenee
This book was just EH - it was short and simple, but didn't really have a plot. Not a book that I would recommend and not an author that I will be reading in the future. Just blah...
Amy Daws is an Amazon Top 100 bestselling author of the Harris Brothers Series and is most known for her punny, footy-playing, British playboys. The Harris Brothers and her London Lovers Series fuel her passion for all things London. When Amy's not writing, she's watching Gilmore Girls or singing karaoke in the living room with her daughter while Daddy awkward-smiles from a distance.
For more of A

Lost in London (3 books)
  • Not The One (London Lovers, #4; Lost in London #1)
  • That One Moment (London Lovers #5; Lost in London Book 2)