Start by marking “Target (Circle of Justice, #2)” as Want to Read:
Target (Circle of Justice, #2)

Target (Circle of Justice #2)

*~* STANDALONE NOVEL *~*

An assassin . . . that’s what I am.

I’m Wade Chandler by day and a killer at night. I get the job done no matter the cost. Not only do I hunt people for the FBI, but I’m also the owner of Chandler Enterprises, one of the top companies in the southeast.

When Brina Carmichael – daughter of the former president – wants my business advice, it’s hard to
Paperback, 1
Published April 4th 2017 by Books by L.P. Dover LLC

To ask other readers questions about Target, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Target

Eve Recinella (Between The Bookends)
description

description

descriptionI do not like this cover AT ALL. The dude on the cover is not even remotely close to how I pictured Wade. That said, that is a personal opinion. The cover itself is an excellent representation of the story. It has fairly good composition and interesting typography.description

descriptionI enjoyed this one but I didn't love it as much as I did the first book of this series.

First the positives...it was well written. Had some good twists and turns. In fact, one of the twists came as a complete surprise to me. So kudos t
Sabrina
NOW LIVE!
*Amazon*B&N*Kobo*

Target was a very well written erotic-suspense, that is captivatingly steamy. Wade and Brina had a very intriguing relationship that kept me on the edge of my seat for the majority of their story. I liked that they could both keep me on my toes and had me guessing.

In all honesty I wasn't very shocked by the "big reveal" in this book. I actually guessed what it was when I read the blurb and hadn't even started the book yet. But even though I wasn't shocked by that a
Ammie *Ammie's Book Obsession*

Title:;Target
Series: A Circle of Justice Novel
Author: L.P. Dover
Genre: Romantic Suspense
Cover Designed by: Mae I Design and Photography

HE GETS THE JOB DONE
NO MATTER THE COST.

An assassin . . . that’s what I am.
When Brina Carmichael – daughter of the former president – wants my busines
Suzi (Obsessive Reading Disorder)
Another great romantic suspense by this author. This is Wade's story. He is taken over the Chandler business as his dad,Glenn, moves into retirement. AS a good businessman, he is open to helping new business succeed. When Brina Carmichael comes to him, he finds he can't resist--her or her business proposition.

And then the plot thickens. Everyone has a secret. Wade. Glenn, Brina. The President. Brina's parents. Everyone, it seems is not who they purport to be. What a wonderful roller coaster rid
Nancy Metsch
Mar 21, 2017 Nancy Metsch rated it it was amazing
I am never disappointment reading a book by L.P.
Once again I am blown away. She takes mystery to a whole new level. This book the 2nd in the series really was great.
Trained assassins, that's what the circle what the circle of justice is. BUT here's the thing they all are a branch of the FBI. What I really love about them is how they find the justice in what the law doesn't. People that do horrific things, like murder, rape or the worst of them all pedophiles. They serve very little time behi
~lil maso~
Mar 31, 2017 ~lil maso~ rated it it was amazing
First Family of the United States and the ups and downs that comes with belonging to a prestigious family.

Mystery, intrigue, assassins.

They take a different approach to protect themselves.

I loved this book, it was a very good read but I don't want to give anything away.

*ARC received in exchange for an honest review*

phyl

For more reviews, news and giveaways, check out Saucy Reviews on Kinky Korner at;
Blog | Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest |
Instagram
Heather andrews
Mar 29, 2017 Heather andrews rated it it was amazing
Wade is a tough man, but when it comes to Brina he can be a softie, "pulling her to me, I kissed her hard. “I’ll see you soon. And I will miss you like crazy.” Brina cam give her man options, “yes,” I claimed breathlessly. “Unless you want to have golf cart sex, because I don’t think I’ll make it all the way back.” I really liked this book, I loved Wade.
Lisa Venn sims
Mar 16, 2017 Lisa Venn sims rated it it was amazing
Trina was the daughter of the president her life changed one night when she watched her father get killed she would make a vow no one would ever hurt her family again she would do what she had to to protect them.

With her business not doing so well she turns to wade to ask for help to get her business more noticeable what she didn't expect was the connection they both had for each other but what they didn't expect was for the one secret they kept hidden from each other

Wade is the head of chandler
KFForever
Apr 05, 2017 KFForever rated it really liked it
Reviewed by Donna on behalf of KFF

This is a suspense/romance offering and I’m partial to this kind of genre of late. I’m also new to this author and the synopsis peaked my interest so I was keen to jump right in!

Brina Carmichael is the daughter of the President and one night her father is brutally murdered. As you would expect, there are many changes for the former first daughter and she vows nobody will hurt her family again. Her brother is now the President and her fears for his safety are in
Sandra Shipman ~ Two Book Pushers
Target is the second book in the Circle of Justice series but it can be read as a standalone. If you did read Trigger than you would have met Wade Chandler. I liked him in Trigger so I was happy that he was getting his own book. He lives a double life and that is always interesting...

Wade Chandler is a trained assassin and also the owner of one of the largest investment companies in the country. The only people that know about his double life are in the Circle of Justice. This makes it hard to l
Jennifer Pierson
Apr 07, 2017 Jennifer Pierson rated it it was amazing
Brina Carmichael, at one time, was the first daughter of America's President, but after seeing her father shot in front of her, she has no desire for anything to do with Washington D.C. So even though her brother is now the current POTUS, she does her best to stay away. However, she got summoned for his 4th of July party, and that's where she came face to face with Wade Chandler again. She needs his companies help, but quickly realizes that she has an instant powerful attraction to him as well. ...more
Michele A.
Apr 12, 2017 Michele A. rated it liked it
Shelves: forbidden
Brina and Wade were childhood friends who have not seen each other in years. They know who each other is still because of his celebrity status and her being the First Daughter and now First Sister of the President. Her father was killed on Christmas eve while celebrating at their cabin almost in front of her. His assassination set about making her into the person she is now. Wade is part of the inner circle and is an assassin. Neither one knows the truth about the other until a shocking event ta ...more
April Symes
Target was an awesome erotic-suspense that is so sexy and steamy. Wade and Brina had this relationship that was complex , mysterious and full of intrigue. The entire time I was reading this book, I was always on that ledge regarding their relationship and waiting to see where they would take me. They kept me guessing and I loved that about these characters-this author knew what she was doing when writing this book. Their chemistry was amazing -- Wade & Brina knew each other as children, and ...more
Apr 04, 2017 Laura rated it liked it
3.5 Stars

Wade and Brina were interesting. The backstories of the characters, the way they intertwined and then separated were compelling. I love the idea that they were in the periphery of one another's lives for years.

The chemistry was believable and I thought they reacted as real people would, or at least the way I think real people would in the situation.

And, then I am stuck with the writing of the review as, while I saw it coming, the end of the story, and discussing the characters, is a spo
Brianna at Renee Entress's Blog
4.5 Stars!

LP Dover never disappoints when she writes romantic suspense and it's what got me as a fan of her writing. Her ability to weave suspense into romance making it beautiful is outstanding. Dover's books are always so twisted... packed with tons of mystery, secrets, and steam... all the right things that grips me from the start.

Nothing is ever as it seems....
Secrets that run deep never stay that way...
They never saw each other coming...
Or what would happen next...

Target is the second stan
Tracy  Kalvin
Target is an exciting, suspenseful romance. Brina and Wade knew each other as children. Their families were close, and when Brina moved into the White House with her parents, they lost touch. When Brina seeks him out for help with her business, sparks fly.

I LOVED this book! The characters were intriguing, the story is captivating, and the suspense was perfectly paced. There's twists and turns that make it impossible to turn down. Brina was a JOY to read. She's smart and a hard worker. Wade does
Amy
Mar 27, 2017 Amy rated it really liked it
Target
LP Dover
4 stars

Wade Chandler is living a double life. He works for his father and is gearing up to take over Chandler Enterprise .. but that is not all that he does. Trained assassins ... doing the dirty work that needs to be done.

Brina Carmichael, watched her father die -- the former POTUS. She swore she would protect her family and never go back there. Now her brother is the POTUS and his life is in danger. Brina doesn't know this but soon she will. Or does she know more than she is let
Expresso
Mar 27, 2017 Expresso rated it really liked it
Target is a great follow-up to Trigger!

Wade Chandler is a sexy, wealthy, businessman/assassin. He's the perfect alpha man! Uncontrollable, antsy, just perfect. Brina is his match in every way. However, I'm not fond of alpha females and she is definitely an alpha female. The storyline is fabulous, the scenes flow very well, and the characters, main and secondary, click.

Other than the alpha female angle, Target is fabulous!

4 stars!
Cassandra
Apr 04, 2017 Cassandra rated it it was amazing
I read and arc of target and it was amazing. Trained assassin but the good guy taking care of the worlds scum. When send on a mission he reconnects with the women from his past. While trying to get his mind in the game and to finish his target, was taken out by someone else. Brina and Wade get lost in a night of passion that leads them to falling in love. The twist is can they both keep secrets or will the truth come out? THe suspense is enjoy to kill you but you will enjoy every minute of this ...more
Eleanor
Apr 19, 2017 Eleanor rated it really liked it
4 badass Stars

Target is the second story in the Circle of Justice series books and can definitely be read as a standalone if you haven't read Trigger.

Target is well written and had a lot of twists and turns. It has one GIANT twist that I really didn't see coming at all. Wade and Brina were a great couple and I loved their chemistry. It was great hearing about all the brothers and I'm really looking forward to some of their stories!

Overall a great read and I would recommend picking it up if you
Amanda
This one was full of suspense, steamy sexy times, action and fun. I really enjoy this series and the twists and turns that each of these books take. This one was no exception.I loved Wade and Brina and their romance along with the suspense draws you in from the beginning and doesn't let go until the very end. I highly recommend this series.

ARC provided by the author for an honest review.
Valerie Cooper
Mar 18, 2017 Valerie Cooper rated it it was amazing
While I loved her fae, and liked her fighters, I think I've found my niche in The Circle of Justice books. I'm sure it has nothing to do with me being a vindictive person who wants a gun daring to dream I could join. Stayed up until the wee hours reading this one and as with the first, I can't wait for the next!
The Book Disciple (Samantha)
Mar 31, 2017 The Book Disciple (Samantha) rated it really liked it
Predictable but still a pretty enjoyable read!
Heather Shrewsbury
Mar 18, 2017 Heather Shrewsbury rated it it was amazing
Wow! Let me say it is NOT what I expected! The 2nd standalone assassin book by L.P. Dover and she does not leave you disappointed! There are twists and turns at every corner and you are left surprised until the very end. Lots of action and still some steamy romance mixed in. Another great read by L.P.!
Marybeth
Mar 17, 2017 Marybeth rated it it was amazing
This was an excellent second book in this new series by L.P. Dover. Wade Chandler's story. I thoroughly enjoyed it and was so looking forward to his story after meeting him in Trigger. It is an awesome and entertaining story line that is very well written and full of surprises.
Wade & Brina knew each other as children, but it is as adults that they reconnect again when she is in need of some help for her business. They have what she plans to be a one-night stand but when they see each other
Stacey
Mar 21, 2017 Stacey rated it really liked it
This book was a fast paced read , lots of twist and turns
I didn't see a few of them but that makes it more fun .
B is the x president daughter she's had her life mapped out fir her since birth really , in the eye of the public first her dad then her brother both White House guys .
Then there's trinity b niece the first daughter , how to keep her safe we have bodyguards.
When you loose a member of your family grief turns you hard and your life may change.
B goes the opposite she opens a surf shop an
Melissa
Mar 19, 2017 Melissa rated it really liked it
Wade Chandler was living a double life as the owner of Chandler Enterprise by day and assassin by night. Brina Carmichael, the former president's daughter wants a life outside of bodyguards, secret service and the world until tragedy strikes. Now her brother is the POTUS and she is a fashion designer who needs a little funding for her fashion/surf shop. This leads her to contact an old family friend's son, Wade, for help. When both have an attraction to one another things only get complicated wh ...more
michelle  Shelly
Mar 24, 2017 michelle Shelly rated it really liked it
LP killed it!!

Wonderful! Target is exciting, sexy and full of mystery. I'm absolutely loving this series. It has everything you're looking for in a great book. Brina and Wade are great characters, her the daughter of a past president and him an high ranking assassin. Wade stole my heart, he is major book boyfriend material. He's fierce, ruthless, sweet and would do anything for those he loves. Excellent read with a great story line and wonderful writing. So excited for the next book.
Gina Meier
Mar 17, 2017 Gina Meier rated it it was amazing
I would definitely recommend reading the first book in the series but it isn't necessary. I really enjoyed Brina and Wade's story and I can't wait to read Ian's story. Brina and Wade knew each other when they were younger and find out they have a lot in common. Brina reaches out to Wade for help but who that they both need one another to survive. Will they be able to continue once they find out each others secrets?! One click the book to find out more about Brina & Wade's families.
Erica Lavallee
Mar 23, 2017 Erica Lavallee rated it it was amazing
This book was amazing it reminded me of Mr. and Mrs. Smith with a little bit of that show revenge all wrapped up in one but 10 times better. I really would love to see these books turn into a show on NBC. It was a thrilling page turner that is action packed that I couldn’t put down.
The book starts right off with a bang that prologue was crazy and for me set off the theme for the most epic book!
I don’t want to say too much because I really think you all need to read it

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
New York Times and USA Today Bestselling author, L.P. Dover, is a southern belle residing in North Carolina along with her husband and two beautiful girls. Before she even began her literary journey she worked in Periodontics enjoying the wonderment of dental surgeries.

Not only does she love to write, but she loves to play tennis, go on mountain hikes, white water rafting, and you can’t forget th
More about L.P. Dover...

Circle of Justice (2 books)
  • Trigger (Circle of Justice, #1)