Start by marking “Seriously Hexed (Seriously Wicked, #3)” as Want to Read:
Seriously Hexed (Seriously Wicked, #3)

Seriously Hexed

(Seriously Wicked #3)

Tina Connolly continues the hilarious adventures of teen witch Camellia and her mother, wicked witch Sarmine, in this latest installment to the Andre Norton Award-nominated "Seriously Wicked" series.

Teen witch Cam has resigned herself to being a witch. Sort of. She s willing to do small things, like magically help her boyfriend Devon get over his ongoing stage fright. But
Published November 14th 2017 by Tor Teen

To ask other readers questions about Seriously Hexed, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Seriously Hexed

Mlpmom (Book Reviewer)
Nov 04, 2017 rated it really liked it
3.5 Stars!

This has been such a seriously fun, seriously quirky series from the very first book and I do think it is just getting even more fun, more crazy, and even more hilarious as it goes. With Cam learning more and more about herself, her powers and the people around her, all while trying to appear normal and have a relationship with not only her family but friends too, the hi-jinks and chaos never end.

Truly a fun read regardless of your age if you want to step back, relax, laugh a whole lot
☆☆Hannah☆☆
Feb 09, 2018 rated it liked it
This was a good ending to the trilogy. I enjoyed it. I liked how she was able to work with Poppy and they even began to like each each other in the end. The best part was the ending. I won't say much because it will give too much away. Just know that things ended well for Cam and her mother.
Melliane
Nov 09, 2017 rated it really liked it
Mon avis en Français

My English review

I liked the first two volumes. It’s always nice to find a YA novel with witches like that! And then it must be said that Cam is really not a witch like others and she is very good at finding herself in more than delicate situations.

From the beginning of the novel, Cam has to deal with the consequences of her witch life. Indeed, she made her boyfriend Devon accidentally invisible and nothing would seem to make him reappear. But on top of that, her mother forc
Vanessa
Jun 10, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: ya, urban-fantasy
Cam is your typical teenager. She’s got friends, wonders how her awesome boyfriend could like such an awkward girl as her, and is frantically studying for her American History test. The only exception is that she’s a witch. However, it’s that extra complication that makes her high school years less than typical.

For example, most teenagers don’t have to deal with their mother disappearing during a coven meeting.

Cam and her mom don’t exactly get along. In SERIOUSLY WICKED we learn why their relati
K. Lincoln
Jan 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This series just Seriously kept getting better. Let me just preface this review with the fact that this is younger YA, but the richness of the issues Connolly tackles (ethical treatment of animals for human purposes, handling old friends when new friends dovetail with your interests more, standing up for what is right when you are powerless) as well as the greater sensitivity to the fact that these issues are impacting our world right now as we speak in the USA, means that even adults will get m ...more
Van (Short & Sweet Reviews)
Disclosure: I received a review copy in exchange for a honest review.

3 1/2 stars.

This series gives me major Sabrina the Teen Witch vibes, a show I loved growing up. In the third and final installment of the Seriously Wicked series we continue to watch as Cam balances life as a witch and teenager in high school. At the start of the story, Cam is getting ready to be initiated into her mother’s coven except things go wrong the night of initiation when her mom disappears. Things go from bad to worst
Josh English
Nov 09, 2017 rated it really liked it
In the finale of this trilogy, Cam finally gets some answers to questions she wasn't aware she was asking. The danger of this book feels more serious and the conclusion to all things left me warm and happy for Cam.
Alex
Jul 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This was seriously a great conclusion to the trilogy. While I was concerned with the number of spinning plates being added to the system, everything wrapped up neatly. Lots of fun, and I look forward to where Tina goes next.
Louisa
Nov 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Such a great book, so hilarious, and I loved all the developments and answers to questions! It's a great end to the series, which I believe this book is, since there hasn't been another book published. Which is too bad, because it's so awesome, but I really enjoyed reading it!
Tween 2 Teen Book Reviews
Nov 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: owned
I really enjoyed this. My review will be up at teenreads.com soon!
Kat
Oct 27, 2018 rated it really liked it
This was a fun conclusion to the trilogy. These books are YA but have a bit of a middle grade feel. They are light and cute, and a little silly. A perfect easy Halloween read. 3 1/2 stars.
Melissa
Ash
Apr 10, 2018
Alexis
Jan 18, 2018 added it
I am so excited that Devon and Cam are finally dating, they really do make an adorable couple. Ending the last book with a kiss made me extremely excited for Seriously Hexed. Turning her boyfriend invisible however, shouldn't have been on her bucket list. Then finding something to make him reappear, yikes! What about making him into a turnip! Since Cam joined her mother's coven it's been a little awkward considering she knows few spells. By meeting Poppy Jones, she learns more about witchery and ...more
Matthew
Caroline
Feb 11, 2018
Jessica You
Jan 21, 2018
Tina Connolly's books include the Ironskin trilogy (Tor), the Seriously Wicked series (Tor Teen), and the collection On the Eyeball Floor (Fairwood Press). Her books have been finalists for the Nebula, Norton, and World Fantasy awards. She co-hosts Escape Pod, runs the flash fiction podcast Toasted Cake, and is at tinaconnolly.com.

Seriously Wicked (3 books)
  • Seriously Wicked (Seriously Wicked, #1)
  • Seriously Shifted (Seriously Wicked, #2)