Start by marking “Falling for the Right Brother (Saved by the Blog Book 1)” as Want to Read:
Falling for the Right Brother (Saved by the Blog Book 1)

Falling for the Right Brother

(Saved by the Blog #1)

Saved by the blog!

This just in, fair readers! Chic and stunning, that gorgeous new woman about town is none other than our very own little Ellie--now Elle--Owens. She's a far cry from the frumpy, bookish student we used to know, but then, living in Italy will do that to a girl! Still, this blogger can't forget the infamous video that caused her to leave!

Apparently Miss El
Published May 23rd 2017 by Harlequin Special Edition

To ask other readers questions about Falling for the Right Brother, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Falling for the Right Brother

Start your review of Falling for the Right Brother (Saved by the Blog Book 1)
Sissy's Romance Book Review
Book Review For: Falling for the Right Brother by by Kerri Carpenter Falling for the Right Brother by Kerri Carpenter My rating: 5 of 5 stars 'Falling for the Right Brother' by by Kerri Carpenter is book One in the "Saved by the Blog" series. This is the story of Cam and Elle with about 225 pages. Elle has just returned to Bayside, Virginia after going off to College then doing a Tour of Italy. The first person Elle sees is Cam who is Jasper's older brother. Jasper was Elle High School crush and ...more
Sissy's Romance Book Review
Elle has just returned to Bayside, Virginia after going off to College then doing a Tour of Italy. The first person Elle sees is Cam who is Jasper's older brother. Jasper was Elle High School crush and she had done something very embarrassing when she attempted to let him know how she felt. So much so that her dad had encouraged her to leave
Isha Coleman
Jun 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: first-reads
The appeal of Kerri Carpenter is that for every heartache, there proves to be a light at the end of the tunnel. Beyond the sadness lies a chance to smile again. Falling for the Right Brother never takes itself too seriously, yet manages to reiterate a number of adages that may seem cliche, but still ring true. The most important one: In order to achieve true happiness, acceptance of who you are is key. Cam and Elle proved that Ms. Carpenter can still wrap readers around her finger, with her trus ...more
Kim Maccarron
May 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I received an advanced copy in exchange for an honest review.

Falling for the Right Brother is a delicious mashup of Sabrina and While You Were Sleeping with a fun side dish of Gossip Girl.

After ten years of living in Italy, Elle Owens comes back to her small hometown to help her sick father, and she has to come to terms with the embarrassment that drove her away--namely a drunken (and very public) teenage declaration of love for the popular, rich boy, Jasper Dumont.

When Cameron Dumont is asked
Bec
Jun 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing

Elle Owens has returned home after spending years abroad in Italy. However, it seems no one has forgotten about the embarrassing video that made her leave in the first place. Yet, there's one person that doesn't make her feel like a fool for what she did in the past and that someone is Cam Dumont, the brother of the guy she was in love with in school. Can Cam convince Elle to give him a shot at happy ever after?

What a fascinating and engaging read Ms. Carmichael has penned in this first story of
Cara Ross
Jun 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Elle Owens has finally come home to Bayside, after a 10 year self-imposed exile to Italy. But the moment she steps back into town, the "Bayside blogger" rehashed her embarrassing video, that send her running from Bayside in the first place, and boy, does it stir the locals up, in making fun of Elle, and her drunken declaration of love for Jasper Dumont.

Cameron Dumont strived hard to be self employed, to separate himself from his families money and company, no matter how much conflict in the fami
Coral
Jun 11, 2017 rated it really liked it
Plot: 4/5
Characterisation: 4/5
Prose: 3/5
How much I enjoyed it: 5/5
Carlene
Jun 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
What can I say about this book to show how much I enjoyed it? My favorite thing is that I was entertained from the very beginning. I had an idea about the concept from reading the back cover info and the inside did not disappoint. I liked that it was a wonderful and witty mix of classic favorites of mine such as Saved by the Bell, Gossip Girl and the movie Sabrina. I've read other books by Kerri Carpenter and she has this fabulous laugh out loud humor that comes through in her stories but also g ...more
Jess Lawson
Jun 02, 2017 rated it really liked it
I absolutely adored Elle and Cam's story! They fit perfectly. I love the back story and how they both grew. The chemistry between the two was evident within the first few pages of the book. It wasn't your typical long drug out getting to know each other before the realized they loved each other. This book was a comical well written romance. They both new the attraction was there and embraced it. I couldn't put it down. I had to know exactly what angle the Bayside Blogger was going to use next to ...more
Rachel
Jul 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
10 years ago Ellie Owens left Bayside because of a shameful video and an awkward fall into the bay. Now she's back and all grown up, complete with changing her name to the more mature Elle. As she arrives home to care for her sick father she catches the eye of her long ago crushes brother, Cam.

I loved this book! I've been weary of Harlequin romance stereotypes lately, instead wanting to search out something new and fresh. The Saved by the Blog series hit every mark i was looking for. Cam is a m
Lynn Brooks
Jun 08, 2017 rated it really liked it
Who says you can’t go home again? In the kick off of Kerri Carpenter’s “Saved by the Blog” series, we meet a hometown girl trying to redeem her reputation and finding love when she least expects it! The town is cozy and the characters are fun to spend time with. Looking forward to reading more of the series!

Elle Owens is back home in Bayside, Virginia after years of living in Italy pursuing her art career. She left all those years ago utterly humiliated over high school drama, and now the busybo
RaeLatte
Jun 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Falling for the Right Brother is a refreshing and fun story about a blogger whose postings are driving those in the town of Bayside a bit bananas.
A cleverly crafted and executed love story that involves secrets, a lot of comical relief and little spice make this a must read

Elle Owens must return home and is praying that no one remembers what happened in high school. However, when a blogger makes her front page news, she isn’t so sure.

Cam Dumont is the older brother of her high school crush and s
Angela Crockett
Nov 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
One of the great things about these Harlequin romances, Everyone recognizes the books. This was my take to doctor appointment book for this week. I made it as far as the dentist, who had read it! That was enough for me. By then I knew which brother Elle had chosen.
The only thing that I did not discover was who the Bayside Blogger was. . . . .
Emilie Rose
Aug 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Enjoyed this twist on the prodigal comes home.
Nancy Jones
Apr 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2020
Enjoyed it
Maria Rose
Falling for the Right Brother by Kerri Carpenter is a sweet and sexy homecoming romance for a woman who left town in disgrace but is back now and hoping to put some of those bad memories behind her.

For more of this review please visit Harlequin Junkie: http://harlequinjunkie.com/review-fal...

A copy of this story was provided by the publisher for review.
Harlequin Books
Received 4 1/2 stars @ harlequin.com (as of 9/27/17). To view reviews, go HERE> https://www.harlequin.com/shop/books/...

Miniseries: Saved by the Blog
Apr 11, 2019
Becky Tatar
Jun 15, 2017

• Something About the Season
  • Fortune's Texas Surprise (The Fortunes of Texas: Rambling Rose Book 2)
  • Fortune's Fresh Start (The Fortunes of Texas: Rambling Rose)
  • His Last-Chance Christmas Family (Welcome to Starlight Book 3)
  • Fortune's Greatest Risk (The Fortunes of Texas: Rambling Rose #4)
  • The Mayor's Secret Fortune (The Fortunes of Texas: Rambling Rose Book 3)
  • Almost a Bravo (The Bravos of Valentine Bay, #2)
  • The Texan's Baby Bombshell (The Fortunes of Texas: Rambling Rose Book 6)
  • Her Secret, His Heir (The Diamond Club Book 11)
  • His Plan for the Quintuplets (Lockharts Lost & Found Book 1)
  • The Nanny's Family Wish (The Culhanes of Cedar River #3)
  • Their Secret Summer Family (The Bravos of Valentine Bay #7)
  • Her Savannah Surprise (The Savannah Sisters)
  • A Tale of Two Christmas Letters (Texas Legends: The McCabes #6)
  • A Temporary Christmas Arrangement (The Bravos of Valentine Bay Book 10)
  • The Soldier's Secret Son (The Culhanes of Cedar River #2)
  • A Cowboy's Wish Upon A Star (Texas Rescue #5)
  • The Fortune Most Likely To... (The Fortunes of Texas: The Rulebreakers #3)
Award-winning romance author Kerri Carpenter writes contemporary romances that are sweet, sexy, and sparkly. When she’s not writing, Kerri enjoys reading, cooking, watching movies, taking Zumba classes, rooting for Pittsburgh sports teams, and anything sparkly. Kerri lives in Northern Virginia with her adorable (and mischievous) rescued poodle mix, Harry.

Social Media Links
Website: www.kerricarpen

Saved by the Blog (3 books)
  • Bidding on the Bachelor (Saved by the Blog, #2)
  • Bayside's Most Unexpected Bride (Saved by the Blog)

News & Interviews