Start by marking “Forever. Solamente io e te” as Want to Read:
Forever. Solamente io e te

Forever. Solamente io e te (The Book of Ivy #2)

3.92  ·  Rating details ·  8,525 Ratings  ·  1,237 Reviews
Sono ancora viva. A malapena. Il mio nome è Ivy Westfall. Ho sedici anni e sono una traditrice. Tre mesi fa, sono stata costretta a sposare il figlio del Presidente, Bishop Lattimer – come è stabilito che facciano tutte le figlie del clan perdente nella guerra che sono cedute in matrimonio ai figli dei vincitori. Ma io ero diversa. Io avevo una missione segreta da portare ...more
Kindle Edition, Narrativa n. 1445, 256 pages
Published February 23rd 2017 by Newton Compton (first published November 3rd 2015)

To ask other readers questions about Forever. Solamente io e te, please sign up.
Beatrice There could (maybe) be a third book for Bishop's point of view. But the author isn't sure about that yet, even though the fans would love to!
Raya It's not as clean as the first, with a couple scenes that were not considered very clean, but other than that, it's good. Keep away from young…moreIt's not as clean as the first, with a couple scenes that were not considered very clean, but other than that, it's good. Keep away from young children who can read very well though just in case. And parents. (less)

Jillian (bookishandnerdy)
OMG SO GOOOOOOD. LOVE LOVE LOVE.
April (Aprilius Maximus)
*4.5 STARS* feelz
Paula M. of Her Book Thoughts!
Perffffffffffect. I honestly don't know how Engel do it. I can't wait for more from her.

Tamara
You've seen right. This book is worth three stars. You ask what happened to 'DIS GON BE GUD?' (see below:the end of the review). I'll say you what happened: After waiting a whole year for the sequel, I'm so frigging upset that the hype didnt deliver. THAT'S HAPPENED.

So abandon the hype train my friend and delete all of your hopes just like I did after 70%.

Bishop is a saint. And he deserves a cookie. And a golden medal. Actually, whomever deals with this bipolar chick called Ivy deserves an award
Hulya Kara Yuksel
Review Updated - November 9th, 2015

FANGIRLING MODE ACTIVATED!!!!
BISHOP!!!! OMG!!!! :D

Woow! What an amazing finale! From the begining to the end I loved it. I loved it because, finally Ivy found herself. She became such a strong girl. :) Bishop was amazing too, as always he did what he believed. And he always listened his heart as well... :)

I don’t want to give you spoilers but trust me, you’ll never regret for reading this books. You just have to meet Bishop one last time. And after that you're
Lindsey Rey
Jan 14, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2015, dystopian
I received this book from the publisher in exchange for an honest review.
Μaria Vrisanaki
Μπισοπ ζεις εσύ μας οδηγείς! 💜
Αιβι, είσαι χαζή κοπέλα μου; Δεν έμαθες ποτέ να βάζεις προτεραιότητες; Ή απλά τις βάζεις λαθος;
Το ηλίθια είναι λίγο για να σε χαρακτηρίσει. Εσύ όχι μόνο γυρνάς και το άλλο μάγουλο στο χαστούκι, αλλά σκύβεις για να σου κόψουν ολόκληρο το κεφάλι. Τουλάχιστον πήρες το αίμα ΜΟΥ πίσω.
Γαμωτο θέλω να πω τόσα, αλλά θα κάνω σποιλ! Όσοι το έχετε διαβάσει ή θα το διαβάσετε θα καταλάβετε τι εννοώ.
Ή Ειμι μάς ξεπεταξε σε αυτό το βιβλίο. Όλα εγιναν γρήγορα και εύκολα. Ήθελα κ άλλη
Riley
4.5
Review to come
(Source: I received a digital copy of this book for free on a read-to-review basis. Thanks to Entangled Publishing, LLC and NetGalley.)

“My father, in all his endless lessons, never spared a single second talking to me about how to survive beyond the fence. He never taught me how to start a fire or catch a small animal. I suppose he never considered the possibility that all his planning might come to nothing, that we might be caught, that he might need to give me some kind of alternative trainin
Jasmine 🌻
For every trial there has been an answering blessing, for every loss, something gained.

**Actual rating: 3.5/5 Being-Yourself Stars**

Again, apart from the gorgeous cover I can't stop tearing my eyes away from whenever I see it, the story picked up shortly after the ending of The Book of Ivy and brought us into Ivy's long journey of survival beyond the fence.
"Nobody can make it out here alone, Ivy."

At first I was like, Oh! Okay, so no one will be able to survive out there once they're put o
Jaime Arkin
I’m not even telling you anything about this book other than if you haven’t started this series GO NOW. Check out my review of book 1 HERE – that will set the stage for book 2! All I could think when I turned the last page of book 1 was that I HAD to have book 2 immediately… There may have been some of this ..

photo 5673182_zpse8c681cb.gif

10 Reasons you need to read The Book of Ivy/The Revolution of Ivy

1. BISHOP LATTIMER
 photo swooning_zpsc47805b6.gif

2. Ivy is so damn fierce!

3. Bishop Lattimer
 photo Swoon_2_zps4940045f.gif

4. The amazing story ARC

5. Bishop Lattimer
 photo tumblr_lvp4hnm9ww1qb4pnn_zps9c3b47e5.gif

6. THE SWOONS

Cody
Sep 23, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
After the devastating end of The Book of Ivy I didn’t think I would survive The Revolution of Ivy. I mean, I obviously wanted to read it but my god- Angel knows how to make a girl lose all hope and leave you a mess with just a few sentences. In order to remain a little of my dignity I decided to be cautious, refusing to be pulled back in and left heartbroken; I was not going to get attached. I failed miserably.

Following the unexpected ending of book one, Ivy is no longer in Westfall, now she’s o
Nikoleta
May 21, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: dystopia, fantasy
3,5/ 5 αστεράκια.
Rebekah
Apr 11, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2015, clean
Review found at: www.awesomebooknut.com

I’ve really enjoyed this duo! The first book was just swoon worthy and SUPER fun to read! *sigh* Bishop….

Ok if you’re looking for a clean good romance this I would recommend to anyone!

Book two is no different in wonderfulness than book one and I greatly appreciate that! We all fell in love with the story and the characters and the world building.

In this book we continue with the story after Ivy has been banished and she is out beyond the fence. Where she ha
~Poppy~
Oct 03, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
“You don't stop loving someone just because they disappoint you.”

“And maybe that's love, too - feeling the other person's hurts like your own.”

Justine
Nov 24, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: owned-books
Si pour moi, le livre aurait mérité d'être plus équilibré dans l'action, c'était une belle conclusion.
Pas mal de larmes versées et un Bishop incroyable qui donne de faux espoirs sur les mecs dans la vraie vie... XD
Shannon (leaninglights)
*Spoilers for book 1 (The Book of Ivy) in the series.*

--------------------------------

I wasn't sure WHAT to expect after The Book of Ivy ended with our poor Ivy exiled to outside the fence. I was 1) terrified of the gross and awful rapist guy 2) terrified of the gross and awful rapist guy. That storyline was gut-wrenching in the first book and I was 100% sure he would be back in the second book.

And the biggest selling point of book 1 for me was the romance and we start Revolution with our love i
Alicia Batista (Addicted Readers)

4.5 SOLID STARS

Wonderfully crafted and brilliantly concocted, THE REVOLUTION OF IVY takes us through a world of emotions, while keeping us at bay with the swoon-worthy romance and shocking revelations, this duology will have your head spinning by the time your finished!!

I AM SOOOOOO HAPPY I READ THIS DUOLOGY! I can't imagine missing all the awesomeness in THE BOOK OF IVY DUOLOGY!! This duology is a gem that I think any dystopian/romance fan should read. Especially if you want something slightl
Jen ♥Star-Crossed Book Blog♥
*** SPOILERS FOR THE BOOK OF IVY***

The Revolution of Ivy was such an entertaining Dystopian that I quickly devoured! I enjoyed where the story went and how everything was fabulously wrapped up! But while I was flipping through the pages, I desperately wanted Bishop back in the picture. And I wanted even more for Ivy and him to get their happily ever after. But I definitely questioned whether that was a possibility. Not because Bishop didn't come back, since we're told in the synopsis that he do
Lainey
Oct 31, 2015 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
I wish I liked this one a lot more than I did......
Kels
I wish I had a better review to write for this book because I adored the first book in this series, but The Revolution of Ivy--although not a complete disappointment--lacked in so many ways.

The Revolution of Ivy opens up where The Book of Ivy left off: with Ivy being cast out of the fence to fend for herself. And it ain't pretty folks. Beyond the safety of the gated town of Westfall lies desolate terrain, extreme weather conditions, wild predators, and other exiled criminals that are right up t
Sara Price.
Nov 01, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I just stared this book 2 hours ago and I've already finished it. It was really good, so fast paced!
Kate (GirlReading)
4.5*
This was just, eurgh, I loved it. I absolutely loved it. It's not often that a sequel is just as gripping as the first book but Amy Engel managed it perfectly with The Revolution of Ivy. This was just as heart pounding, intense and page turning as book one. I adored the character development throughout the book, especially in regards to Ivy and he different relationships she allowed herself to develop. The friendships were wonderful and the romance in this duology has quickly become a new a
Rachel  (APCB Reviews)
Now THIS is how you end a duology. I've finally discovered a dystopia without the usual tropes and annoyances. Whenever I read Amy's books I feel like I'm catapulted into that world, I'm fully immeshed in everything that's going on, and it's bliss. The characters are so strong and likable, the romance is amazing, the plot is fast-moving and plot twist-y. I love this series so so much!! Book 2 brought a satisfying conclusion and a wonderful end.
Didi
4.5 STARS

The sequel to The Book of Ivy was awesome. I loved it. Full of action, suspense, betrayal and second chances, it was a perfect ending and an expected one, to this wonderful dystopian story.
I loved seeing Ivy make it past the walls of Westfall, take control of her situation and become the young woman she was meant to be. I loved her and her tenacity.

Bishop...the man was amazing once again. I love how he doesn't try and save Ivy, doesn't try and be the knight, but rather takes pride in w
Yesy (The Book Vagrant)
Mar 02, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: owned
This was a super fun and addictive duology with OTP worthy characters, and I highly recommend it!

(view spoiler)
Arlene
5+++ STARS!! Loved it!!

"…no revolutions are won without sacrifices… I've lost so much, but I've gained something, too. Life beyond the fence is transforming me. Not into a new person, but back into the girl I've always been underneath all the layers… built on top of me. Slowly, I am finding myself. I am becoming Ivy again."
taken from an uncorrected proof...

Amazing conclusion to The Book of Ivy!! I knew Amy Engel was going to deliver an explosive ending to this series with her second and final
Gökçe
Jan 10, 2016 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Tam bir hayal kırıklığı. Bitirmemin üzerinden zaman geçtikçe daha da soğuyorum, kitaptan.

Yorumumu daha sonra paylaşacağım :(
grace
Mar 12, 2015 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was a solid book, but since I loved the first one so much this one was a little disappointing. However, it was still enjoyable.
Fantasy Romance: BOTM November 8 12 Nov 30, 2015 01:58PM
Fantasy Romance: BOTM SEQUELS November 2015 4 20 Sep 23, 2015 10:24PM
  • Strange Skies (Burn Out, #2)
  • The Defiant (The Forsaken #3)
  • Blackout (Annum Guard, #2)
  • The Decaying Empire (The Vanishing Girl, #2)
  • Clanless (Nameless, #2)
  • Endure (Defy, #3)
  • Moirai (Aberrant, #2)
  • Three (Article 5, #3)
  • The Art of Being Indifferent (The Twisted Family Tree Series, #1)
  • Indomitable (Intangible, #0.75)
  • Fury (The Cure, #1)
  • Creators (The Lost Souls, #3)
  • Invasion (Last Princess, #2)
  • Rebellion (Extraction, #2)
  • The Isle (The Ward, #2)
  • The Vault (The Farm, #3)
  • Worlds Collide (Sunset Rising, #2)
  • Broken Faith (Spiritual Discord, #1)
Amy Engel is the author of THE BOOK OF IVY young adult series. A former criminal defense attorney, she lives in Missouri with her family. THE ROANOKE GIRLS (March 7, 2017), is her first novel for adults.
More about Amy Engel

The Book of Ivy (2 books)
  • The Book of Ivy (The Book of Ivy, #1)

Young Adult Deals

• Bright Smoke, Cold Fire (Bright Smoke, Cold Fire, #1)
  • The Gold-Son
  • How to Say I Love You Out Loud
  • The Lost Girls of Camp Forevermore
    $11.99 $2.99
  • Scat
  • Chomp
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Nyxia (The Nyxia Triad, #1)
  • I See London, I See France
    $9.99 $1.99
  • The Fifth of March: A Story of the Boston Massacre (Great Episodes)
    $8.99 $2.99
  • Starfish
  • Olive's Ocean
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Rebel Wing (Rebel Wing #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Snow Like Ashes (Snow Like Ashes, #1)
  • Little Monsters
  • The Thickety: A Path Begins
    $6.24 $1.99
  • Lost Voices
    $5.99 $2.99
  • This Savage Song (Monsters of Verity, #1)
    $9.99 $1.99
  • 13 Little Blue Envelopes (Little Blue Envelope, #1)
    $5.99 $1.99
  • Isle of Blood and Stone
  • Train I Ride
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Haven (War of the Princes, #1)
  • The Mysterious Benedict Society
    $7.99 $2.99
  • The Immortal Circus (Cirque des Immortels, #1)
  • Greyhound
  • Annie on My Mind
    $9.99 $1.20
  • Secret of the Sirens (The Companions Quartet, #1)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Beautiful Darkness (Caster Chronicles, #2)
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Now I Rise (The Conqueror's Saga #2)
  • Into the Dim
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Curse (Blur Trilogy #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Fury (Blur Trilogy #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Crash (Crash, #1)
    $4.24 $1.99
  • Blur  (Blur Trilogy #1)
  • Vengeance Road
  • Ungifted
  • Julie of the Wolves
  • Storm (Elemental, #1)
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Dreamfall (Dreamfall #1)
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Things We Know by Heart
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Imitation (Clone Chronicles #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Space Between Heartbeats (Betwixt #1)
  • The Secret of a Heart Note
  • Genesis
    $11.99 $1.99
  • Old Yeller
    $6.99 $1.99
  • After the Game (The Field Party, #3)
    $10.99 $1.99
  • And I Darken (The Conqueror's Saga, #1)
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Ticker
  • How To Keep Rolling After a Fall
  • No Love Allowed
    $7.09 $2.99
  • The Concealed (Lakewood, #1)
“You don't stop loving someone just because they disappoint you.” 26 likes
“The scars are just something that happened to me. They aren't me. Not anymore.” 12 likes