Start by marking “Soar (The Immortal Chronicles #3)” as Want to Read:
Soar (The Immortal Chronicles #3)

Soar

(The Immortal Chronicles #3)

There is only so much one person can endure before they break.

There was nothing I ever wanted less than to be Princess at the Royal Court. After devastation rocked my whole world, the return of my mother doesn't seem like the dream it was supposed to be.

I know how to be a warrior. I have no idea how to be a princess...

With her whole world turned upside down, and her
Published March 7th 2017 by Dedicated Ink Publish

To ask other readers questions about Soar, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Soar

Start your review of Soar (The Immortal Chronicles #3)
2OCC Reviews
Mar 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: alice
Sloane Murphy. You evil genius. You just keep getting better and better at writing and delivering what we, as readers, want.
I sobbed, I smiled, my heart was beating so fast I thought that it would break out of my chest. Reading this book sent my emotions everywhere.
From the start if this series I was completely hooked, this grip that you have on me to keep reading, hasn't lessened in the slightest. In fact, it has probably gotten worse.
Addie is so strong, so resilient, she astounds me! Everythi
Abigail Davies
Feb 25, 2017 rated it really liked it
Soar: Book 3 in the immortal chronicles

I came straight from book 2 into this and I devoured it in one sitting! After what happened at the end of book 2 I was reading like a madwoman!

In book 3 we follow Addie as she tries to heal after the ending of book 2, we see her claim her place with her family.

Although I did find about half way through that I wanted more than just what was happening in the palace, but I also realise than the story line didn't allow for what I wanted. (Not saying because i
Nicola
Feb 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is Book three in the Immortal Chronicles series and it didn't disappoint. We start right where we left off in book two. I don't want to give anything away of the storyline because it would be a big spoiler, however we reunite with Addie, Kaden , Michael and the other favourites of the series. We meet more characters; Some loveable and some so not.

Action, romance, love and laughter continue for Addie and her friends as well as new challenges to hopefully overcome.

A fantastic fantasy read f
Lou
Mar 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
So book #3 of The Immortal Chronicles... I read this straight after book #2 & I'm so glad I had this ready to read. I'm going to try & keep this spoiler free. What to say... Firstly you MUST read books 1&2 before reading Soar.

Soar throws us right back to where Crash left off. We rejoin Addie as she tries to deal with the events of book #2. We watch as she is given no choice but to join her family & take her rightful place in it.

These characters are amazing. They are so lovable & so realistic. Th
Melissa J (Book Addicts Reviews)
4.5 how do we keep ending up here stars!! Each one of these books leaves me NEEDING more!! I can not wait for the next book.

This is not a stand alone. Be sure to read the first two books in the series.

Wow! Well we left off with the fight with Cole. And Xander...well up in the air. Things go from bad to worse and then back to happy for awhile. But it would not be a Sloane Murphy book if the end did not utterly destroy me and have me throwing a tantrum for the next book.

Each book I love Addie m
Zean Maskell
Mar 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Fiction  Vixens Blog
Mar 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Soar is the third book in (The Immortal Chronicles ) by Sloane Murphy ,and I must say that I thoroughly enjoyed this great series. This story starts off right where boo#2 left off. I'm not going to give anything away about this amazing story because of spoilers. But we are reunited back with Addie ,Kaden, Michael ,and other favorites from this amazing series. But then we even meet more sweet characters that are quite lovable ,and some you might not find so likable. This story has action ,romance ...more
Corrine Pickering
Nov 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
 photo 12516825_10208063953377144_1111376284_o.jpg

Soar (The Immortal Chronicles 3) by Sloane Murphy

### 4.5 Hashtags ###

The more I get invested in this series the more I love it ! These books do need to be read in order and each one picks up perfectly from where the last one left off.

Addie is trying to move on after her loss, she now has a whole new life to contend with inside the palace, everything isn't plain sailing for her.

A great fantasy/paranormal read which will keep your attention all the way through. I cannot wait to get started on
The Book Fairy Reviews
Mar 13, 2017 rated it really liked it
An exciting read that will transport you to Addie's world reeling from what happened in book 2. Exiting and passionate this book does not fail to give you everything you wanted in this story and more. I loved reading every minute and fell in love with the characters all over again.
This book is the ultimate for the series keeping you at the precipice of emotions from tears to laughter to passion and love. I was glued to the pages till the very end.
Books 2 Blog
Mar 13, 2017 rated it really liked it

The last book ended with me saying, WHAATT!!! NOOOO!!!! I cannot believe that happened! This one starts on a bit of a sad note and I'm still like, Nooo!! This can't be real. I end up kind of rooting for Kaden, and then Addie is taken to Royal Court to attend to her Princess duties. New characters are introduced and now I'm like, what? I don't even know what to think now.

I was a bit confused by Addie's mothers reaction towards her, while Kellen was much more paternal to her. I'm curious
Janine - The World Was Hers for the Reading
Soar opens where book two, Crash ended. It is a heart-breaking scene with Addie, Kaden and Dimitri attending Xander’s funeral. Addie is left floundering and unwilling to move forward without the love of her life beside her. When Dimitri leaves to return to the House of Bane, Addie goes home with Kaden.

It is not long before the Fey court comes calling to claim Addie as its princess. While she does not want join the court, she is truly left with no choice. Kaden is forced to give Addie up to the c
Danielle Dickson
Mar 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I thought this was the last book!!!! I was actually waiting for it all to wind up all nicely in a neat bow... well Murphy shredded that pretty bow and stuck a HUGE cliffy on it!!

In this book we see Addie try to get over what happened at the end of the second book. She deals with guilt, sadness, and anger, as well as trying to control her new powers and learn how to become a princess. I loved the relationship she developed with the people in the castle, especially Kellan and Sophie. I also have a
Danielle Swainston
Mar 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Soar is book 3 in this series and carries on exactly where book 2 left off with that huge cliffhanger!

I swear i give myself a pep talk before i even attempt to read a book of Sloanes. From the very first page my emotions were shot, silent tears were falling down my cheeks and i was reaching for the tissues. In this book we follow Addie once again as her life leads her on a path she never would have chosen. Forced to join her family and claim her royal heritage Addie is plunged into a world she
Rosalind Bath
Apr 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Soar

Omg, travelling through this book with Addie, feeling for her, seeing her grow, making decisions, and then the ending of this book!!!! You just need to read it....
Kara Duhl
Mar 03, 2017 rated it really liked it
Soar brings me back to my roots in a way. I started my reading journey with fantasy and it feels good to get back to it.

Addie surprised me throughout this book because it felt to me that after everything she had endured she just rolled over and took it. She's learning the reigns of her new life with the Fae and it is a major adjustment but I grew to love the strong willed defiant Addie we found in Book 2: Crash.

We get to meet a slew of new characters that present themselves in Addie's life but
miss emma cook
Mar 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Amazing, you have to read this book.

Another great book from Sloane Murphy. Great characters, will they ever be together. This can't end this way, True love must win out in the end. More please. A must read now. What are you waiting for.
Jodie Scott
Feb 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Reviewed by Queens Of The Darkside
Soar by Sloane Murphy

You know sometimes when you start a series of books and you fall in love but slowly as the series goes on it kinda starts to fade a little. It can become boring, dragged out and even repetitive? Well none of that applies here. What Sloane has done here is weave an intricate web that just keeps giving and giving and it has just blown me away through each of the three books I have read.

This is book 3 of 4. I recommend reading the other 2 befo
A Book Lover's Emporium Book Blog

A fantastic fantasy read f
Debbie Turk
Jul 30, 2018 rated it liked it
(Read using Kindle Unlimited)

I cried so much during the first few chapters. 😭💔 It was utterly heart breaking watching Addie fall apart after Xander's death, funeral and then them all dispersing back to their homes. Although Addie agrees to stay with Kaden, Michael & Celeste!! (I said 'watching' as when I read it's like I see a film in my head, am I weird? Probably!!😂)

This book strayed from the formula of the first two books. This one is centred almost solely on Addie & her trying to come to grip
Peter Carlstrom
Mar 07, 2017 rated it it was ok
Jenn
Mar 06, 2017 rated it liked it
I was super excited for Soar. Crash had a big cliffhanger ending and I was dying to know what happened, but Soar was a major let down for me. I have been reading this series since Descent came out, and I have loved it all. The world that Sloane Murphy built for this series is amazing, as well as character development and backstories, however Soar just missed the mark for me and I was really disappointed with the storyline and where she took Addie's character. In all honesty I was pretty angry af ...more
Payne’s Bookworm Reviews (Samantha Payne)
Holy moly!

Soar is book three in Sloane Murphy’s The Immortal Chronicles series. This book continues on from were book two Crash ends.

There is only so much one person can endure before they break.
I know how to be a warrior. I have no idea how to be a princess...
With her whole world turned upside down, an
Jennifer Pierson
Nov 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Gah, I'm so far gone for The Immortal Chronicles that it's not even funny. Poor Addie is gone through so much, that it's a miracle that she's not completely broken. Yep, that's it. Now on to my fan girl gushing. OMG, Sloane Murphy's writing style has gone from seriously talented to outright EPICALLY BRILLIANT as this series has gone on. And reading them all in order, one right after another, has really shown me how amazingly she's evolved, & I'm HOOKED BIG TIME! When I started the series, I NEVE ...more
Darra Hulsart
Nov 16, 2017 rated it really liked it
I read all books back to back and made it much easier to follow along. So this review will include a little from all the books. I have not read much YA Paranormal for awhile(not in that age bracket anymore) but this is definitely worth your time.
In book 3 she is trying to move on with her life and it has become difficult to do just that. She has to live a new life of being a princess. Which is completely different to what life she had before. It is quite ridiculous how Fae royalty is but she mu
Lisa Matthewman
Nov 19, 2017 rated it really liked it
Reviewed for Cherry0Blossoms Promotions

Book three in the chronicles.
This had a very different feel to it as Addie gets used to life not only as a princess but also without Xander.
This book is full of emotion as Addie grows to accept her powers and new position in the palace, some of her friends are still around Michael and Rose. She rescues and falls in love with a child who reminds her of herself and the delightful Sophie becomes very important to her.
We get some love interest from the four
All The Feels PR & BLOG
May 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing

Curly

3 Stars…

As much as I love the writing I hate those damn cliffhangers. Each is worse than the previous. I thought nothing could beat the last one but color me surpsised.
I felt for Addie even more in this part than I did in the last two. Because those sufferings she had to endure were "provided" by people she didn't know. But here? I'm sorry but court life is ruthless and given Addie's state if mind no qonder she rebelled. Who wouldn't?
I don't know how much I can take. What can possibly happen next? You
Lynn J
That was another enjoyable instalment of The Immortal Chronicles.
Whilst book 3 wasn't quite as action-packed as the first two it was still a good read in it's own right.
Addie our heroine has proven to be a strong individual and we see her adapt to a new way of life whilst dealing with what has happened in her life so far. Despite the betrayals of those she has cared for most in the past she meets a whole host of new people some of whom become important to her.
There are a couple of minor continui
Victoria
Mar 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing

No, no, no, no. NO!

Let's take a minute to start with to be brutally honest and for me to get my frustration out... I just knew, KNEW my heart was going to end up in my mouth and the end was going to leave my jaw on the floor and I would be left smashing my head against a brick wall, any brick wall. I was watching the percentage creep up in the bottom corner thinking to myself there isn't long left to go and there is SO MUCH I want to happen... It's getting higher... It's not even CLOSE to bei
Beyond The Covers Blog
Nov 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: romaine
Addie is still in mourning. She also finds out who her mother is and is summoned to the palace against her will. King Kellan is so happy to have his daughter back after all these years. Is the Queen happy as well or is she still up to her evil tricks?
Addie has to pick a suitor against her will. Who will she choose? Who crashes her wedding after the knot has been tied?
Who is being hunted for treason?
The author has sent us on a wonderful journey that keeps us intrigued as it spins web of mystery
« previous 1 3 next »

• Blessed (Academy of the Seraph, #1)
  • Draven's Electus: Afterlife Saga (King of Kings Book 2)
  • Heart Of Darkness (Transfusion Saga, #10)
  • Luna Chosen (Luna Rising, #5)
  • The Devil's Fool (Devil, #1)
  • Draven's Afterlife: Book 1 (King of Kings)
  • Blood Captive (Vampire Huntress Chronicles, #2)
  • Vampire's Promise (Mafia Monsters, #3)
  • Blood Cure (Vampire Huntress Chronicles, #3)
  • Blood Hunt (Vampire Huntress Chronicles, #1)
  • The Devil's Angel (Devil, #2)
  • Raging Rival Hearts (The Lost Clan, #4)
  • Rise Of Ashes (Transfusion Saga #4)
  • Transfusion (Transfusion Saga #1)
  • Soul Possessed (Twin Rivers Possession, #3)
  • Moon Kissed (The Marked Wolf, #1)
  • Savage Possessed (Twin Rivers Possession, #2)
  • Witch Unexpected (The Thirteenth Sign #1)
Sloane Murphy is the author of the best selling series, The Immortal Chronicles, as well as a range of other paranormal and young adult romance.

Sloane lives in Peterborough, England, and over the years, she has developed an unhealthy appreciation for cheesy YA Films, cupcakes and bad pop music. She adores fairy tales and ballet, drinks too much hot chocolate, and watches an ungodly amount of Netfl

The Immortal Chronicles (4 books)
  • Descent (The Immortal Chronicles, #1)
  • Crash (The Immortal Chronicles, #2)
  • Rapture (The Immortal Chronicles #4)

News & Interviews