Start by marking “Fateful Italian Passion” as Want to Read:
Fateful Italian Passion

Fateful Italian Passion

(Veneziani Family #1)

A dark romance about two broken people. Follow Milano and Veronica on their journey of love and darkness as they try to fill the hole in their lives.
Will they heal each other or will they burn together?

*FATEFUL* means having far-reaching and typically disastrous consequences.

Veronica was adopted by her aunt in her early childhood. She didn’t know anything about her
Published October 2016 by Wattpad

To ask other readers questions about Fateful Italian Passion, please sign up.
Olga Goa In next year. For now, I am busy with writing and polishing Club Drunken Cherry and Fateful Italian Passion, as well with publishing Hot Short Stories…moreIn next year. For now, I am busy with writing and polishing Club Drunken Cherry and Fateful Italian Passion, as well with publishing Hot Short Stories :)

Thank you for love!(less)

Start your review of Fateful Italian Passion
Heather Teston
Aug 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This was one of the best books I have read, so full of passion, desire and love. Show that love can save someone, how ones love can over ride any obstacles in their way. Well written and the author has put her heart and soul into it. It is a must read. Loved it.
Heather Teston
Shelley
Sep 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
You don't just read Olga's novels. -- you live them.

Author Olga Goa writes beautiful and brilliantly crafted erotic dark romance novels.
Fateful Italian Passion, Part 1 of her series is one such story.

For Milano and Veronica, I feel there is no better way to describe their journey and love story than with
the lyrics of 'Only You'* by Sinead O'Connor:

Your love has opened up a world I've never known.
All hope was found, a place I never dreamed I would go.
Feels like only yesterday I had locked my
AmeVicky
Oct 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Olga's Fateful Italian Passion is a rollercoaster of a novel. It's got dark elements, suspense, and a lot of romance. What I loved most about this book was the depth and complexity of the male and female leads, Milano and Veronica. #Milanica

The story does justice to the title and the premise, providing loads of passion and drama that is sure to keep romance lovers turning the page!

Also, I very much enjoyed the vivid descriptions of locations in Italy and Rome, it felt like I was there! The
Jahan Yna
Sep 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
When I first read this book. I was intrigued by that. this books hold everything that I need. Passion, desire, pain, secrets.. everything. And it was a hell of a ride... I sometimes got overloaded with passion and pain that I forgot that I was reading a book. I feel every pain of Milano and Veronica had gone through. and I feel their love.. how they fallen for each other.

It was unique.

It is the book which needed to read if someone wants to believe in love and fallen in love. I loved it to the
Ella
Oct 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Olga GOA is a masterful writer who creates worlds which you wish would never end, and 'Fateful Italian Passion' is truly one of the most beautiful books I have ever read. There is this undeniable chemistry between Milano and Veronica which translates through every page, and their relationship is rocky at times but so passionate. Beautifully written, wonderfully developed, and one of those books you don't forget. A story of love and lust which is unpredictable, and reflects life in its rawest ...more
Sasha
Jan 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I love this book. This is so unique from what I have written before.
It has so many styles - suspense, romance, phylosophy and psychology
Great.
Darklove
Oct 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Dark Romance lovers, Romance readers
Love this book. A great mix of dark and suspense romance. I sympathize to any of the heroes, specially Milano and Veronica because they never had love.
Love Milano and Veronica even sometimes they make me pissing off :D but they give me so many emotions that I cannot stop to think about them.
Would love to read sequel and many volumes if Olga Goa will write. Yay!
Olivia Minova
Oct 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This story is brilliant! I cannot get enough of #Milanica. These two crazy people can blow your mind, fantasy and heart.

When I started to read FIP at first time I thought that Milano is really a badass, but anyway he deserves Veronica and her purity. Rereading it 2,3 times I started to understood what made him like that. It was not his fault. People made Milano like that, as he is now. And people shouldn't judge any person until they get in same position as characters were.

I am really furious
Een
Oct 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Well, I can say that if a reader get used to read cliche story, he must to rewatch his tastes about that. Because "Fateful Italian Passion" is a book where you can find different themes of Dark Romance genre and this story far from annoyed cliche books.

I like how this author shows different worlds of two characters and make us suffer, or be happy for them, angry. She makes us laugh and cry. She takes out all emotions from readers. I can say, it is kind of a cruel thing, but I can understand the
Scorpio_Praggya
Oct 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Words fall short when I come to praise this wonderful piece of art Fateful Italian Passion by Olga Goa.

You don't read the book, you live with the characters, the events and the emotions they experience throughout.
The author hasn't failed to bring forward the essence of reality with a touch of creativity and originality.

Hope we can read more such treasured piece of writing from Olga Goa. Fabulous work, keep it up!
Luquécia Robertson
Oct 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
An absolutely amazing book! Enthralling! It will take you to so many different places with emotions that make you soar with love and so much passion! Or crashing down with anger and furious rages! But love always conquer all..... doesn't it? This book is unlike any other I have read; not the typical romance; twists and turns that make you wonder and keeps you on your toes, keeps you intrigued! A book you just can't put down!
Kimberley Russell
Oct 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Fateful Italian passion is one of the best books I have read in a long time. It doesn't follow stereotypes and for that it's easy to sink into reading. So many books can be cliche but with all the twists and great storylines, I would recommend this book to anyone

Kimberley Russell
Beata Ana
Sep 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Such a wonderful piece of art.When I started reading it at first, i wasn't interested in it bt as time went on,I found it very intriguing and excited to know more and the journey continued......
Love it!!!!!!
Zaaali Zaaali
Sep 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Fateful Italian Passion is one of the books that people need to read deeply, not like some easy romantic story that only shows the sweetness, sugar and perfect life of two lovers.
FIP is a realistic story, FIP doesn't show you idealistic view about love and passion because any hyper emotion can be really dangerous for a person. When you cannot control it, you stop to think rationally and you flop.

Milano and Veronica are people who confused with passion and love, starting to live in their hearts,
Faith Rose
Oct 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I really liked this book. I first read it on Radish and I was really imersed in it. The way author had described every single deatails is really admirable. I hope we can get more of her amazing works in near future.
Lizzy Black
Oct 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This book is amazing! Olga Goa has incredible writing talent. Her novel is so descriptive and actually made me believe I was a part of the story, I was right there feeling every emotion and riding through every twist and turn. Her descriptive writing made me feel like I was standing in all the Italian cities described in the book as she captures every detail of the landmarks. I have never experienced this in a book before!

Fateful Italian Passion is a dark romance novel and centers on Veronica
Lost48
Nov 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is the most relishing book I've ever read. It is beautifully written andhas a solid plot full of twists and turns. The most unique thing of this book is that it has originality. The emotions and feelings of the characters have been portrayed amazingly. Be sure to read it. It's worth a read. If you are looking for some story with dark romance dealing with practical issues and how to solve them, this is the best book to read. The script of this book is very descriptive and sensual. It would ...more
Sasha7771000
Nov 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
One word fits this book - UNIQUE!

I read a lot of books but I didn't read books like FATEFUL ITALIAN PASSION. This is great book, far from cliches and far from style that mostly writers use in literature today. This story full of tension between two lovers, jealousy, and of course, love. This is will be wrong to say that they don't love each other. Maybe now they don't understand and realize that, but I suppose when time comes, they will see it. We all do mistakes, but we are glad to fix it. And
JESSie NW
Nov 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reviewed-for-fun
Don't feel sorry for this orphan, she knows what she wants and how to get it. Then out of nowhere? Veronica, Henrietta, Timothy, Clara and Ricardo lives intertwine suck you into their world not letting you out until you truly fall in love with each of them. READ this book as soon as possible. Olda has a new book so don't disturb me while I fall into the newest work of art.
Julia Volodina
Nov 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I had read this book in Russian and I recommend it to read to everyone. It is unique novel. About man and woman who have their not perfect characters as everyone. About their trying to learn how to love. The real feelings!
Lexi Miles

Rating: 5 STARS

A sexy and fun read!-LM Book Studio

Genre: Dark Romance, Bad Boy Romance, Romance

Novel Released: Aug 2017

Fateful Italian Passion starts off with Veronica taking a trip to Italy. Very quickly Veronica encounters another tourist, Timothy, who develops romantic feelings for her on the spot. Veronica and Timothy tour Italy, but they become separated. Veronica soon is lost and runs into the dreamy dark
Mina
Sei Bellissima! Perfetto!

The story of people who believe in love! I really recommend to all who like to read about characters who have lacks, and also virtues. This story soaked with laugh, tears and passion. I really can say that it is a great story!

It teaches so many things - how to not give up, how to be brave and follow own heart, and how need to be careful if you want to connect your life with another person, if he is a really had trauma in youth. Not all people can react on betrayal
Lucia
Nov 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This story opened two people' lives.
It's hard not to sympathize them - they both didn't know parents love, they both were searching for love but did they find it? This is the main question of this book.

I love Milano and Veronica, doesn't matter they are both so different but they are real, like all of us, who constantly quarrel and want to beat each other for something that they don't know what. This is stupid to quarrel if you love, right? I think people must decide the questions together, not
Николай Костин
Dec 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Great book! Here is a terrific plot! very hot scenes, forcing my imagination to work 100 % ! I couldn't put it down and finished it in 2 days. If you want to experience the thrill, you must read this book
Varvara
Nov 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I cried and laugh at this story. So emotional book for reading.

Recommend to all who believe in true love and true healing of wounds of the soul.

Milano and Veronica are heroes of nowadays! Love them!

5 from 5 stars!
Dasha

Love it!

This story can touch hearts with its wisdom, passion and hotness.

Superior!
AnastasiaRus
Dec 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
As a fan of "FIFTY SHADES OF GREY" I really recommend this story for reading and exploring the relationships.

I do it mostly not just because I read the message to readers in the beginning of this book and there was written that this book was inspired by FSOG, so it has to be also BDSM and too dark. Not at all. I recommend this book because it has its own charm and drama, own erotica and passion, own love and desire, own tragedy and dreams. This book makes my nerves get too tight as strings
Obe Abiodun
Dec 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is one of the best book I read this year. Olga has really done a great job in developing the characters and the plot of this story. I am particularly impressed by the way Olga creates suspense and lovely atmosphere throughout the pages of this book. That is why one can read this book again and again.
Well done Olga!
Kay
Dec 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Very nice,well written and the plot is beautiful
Nice Olga keep soaring higher
PriyankaBeauty
Dec 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I don't know what book could give me so many deep and blowminded emotions as "Fateful Italian Passion" did? I suppose no one.
Its characters brought something important in my life, taught me how to be calm and patient to my soulmate.

We never want to learn from our own mistakes in our family, we better scold each other and insult than compromise. This is not the way to live! - THAT WHAT THIS BOOK TELLS US, TEACHES US.

I suppose it can be a good tutorial book how to create the strong bonds of
« previous 1 3 next »
Goodreads Reviewe...: Dark Romance 1 8 Dec 31, 2017 06:50PM

• Cowboys for Christmas
  • The Tattooed Maniac's Virgin (Sinful Delights, #1
  • Ruthless Love
  • Ride With Me
  • Tempted to Kiss (Hard to Love #3)
  • Claimed By The Russian (A Man Who Knows What He Wants, #129)
  • The Secret Vow
  • Sacrifice
  • Part of Us (Part of Me Book 3)
  • The Armageddon Virus (Tom Blake #2)
  • Cursed By The Crown
  • Inescapable Fate
  • Written (The Librarian's Coven #1)
  • Allison Shatters the Looking-Glass (Harem of Hearts #3)
  • Between the Lies
  • Loving Jake (Almost Perfect Series Book 1)
  • Heavenly Hell (Heavenly Hell, #1)
  • Back to You (You, #1)
Olga GOA (Goa is a pen name) was born in Russia, Moscow. She always was too attached to literature in her young years, and her big dream was to share her creativity with a lot of people. She likes to read romance and especially dark romance where things are so close to real life and make readers really sympathize with the book’s heroes.

Such genre inspired her to write her first dark romance novel

Veneziani Family (2 books)
  • Fateful Italian Passion (Veneziani Family #2)
“I don't want you to leave. I want you to stay.” 17 likes
“A brave girl! And a unique one. The best that I have ever met in my life.” 16 likes