Start by marking “Adored in Autumn (Seasons #4)” as Want to Read:
Adored in Autumn (Seasons #4)

Adored in Autumn

(Seasons #4)

The final steamy chapter in the popular Seasons series from USA Today Bestselling Author Jess Michaels.

Viscountess Felicity Barbridge escaped a violent marriage with her life because she was willing to make desperate choices. Now those choices are back to haunt her, as is the object of her girlhood obsession, Asher Seyton.

Asher was never anything more than a servant’s
Published January 10th 2017 by The Passionate Pen

To ask other readers questions about Adored in Autumn, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Adored in Autumn

Start your review of Adored in Autumn (Seasons #4)
Jen
This was the last book in the Seasons series.... I am so happy I decided to take a chance on Jess Michaels work! I have enjoyed this series immensely and I look forward to checking out more of her work!

In all four of these books, they had the perfect balance of romance, sex, and mystery! Throughout the stories there was a bit of suspense and questions that kept me eager for answers! Finally in the end we get all the answers!! Everything came to a head beautifully!
Sissy's Romance Book Review
'Adored in Autumn' by Jess Michaels is book is book four in the "Seasons" series. This is the story of Felicity and Asher. This book can be read alone but book three "One Summer of Surrender" did touch some on Felicity story. This book also ends this great series!
Felicity has been in an abusive relationship and is now trying to escape from it. But she is finding things are starting to catch back up to her. Asher was Felicity young girl crush and is now back into her life. Asher started off as a
Feb 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely loved this book. It was the final (I think?) in the series and it was very well wrapped up. I really felt for Felicity and her sad history, and I think the author dealt with this very sensitively. Asher was also an amazing hero, perfect!
Sheila Melo
Jan 09, 2017 rated it really liked it
"He kissed her because he loved her. And he had never stopped loving her for one moment in all the years they'd been apart. Even when he wanted to. Even when he tried."

FINAL DECISION: I love the cross-class story where the man is of the lower class. Here, there was a bit of angst, a bit of drama and I really liked that the characters knew the value of characters over title or privilege.

THE STORY:  Felicity, Viscountess Barbridge, killed her abusive husband in self-defense.  Now her secret is in
Phoenix77
Jan 03, 2017 rated it really liked it
Jess Michaels brings her Seasons series to a satisfying close in her latest release Adored in Autumn. Threats that have been hanging over various members of the Danford family are all tied together in an investigation that gives a deserving woman a second chance at love.

At the close of the previous book, One Summer of Surrender, it was revealed that the late Duke of Kirkford had collected the scandalous secrets of the ton into a journal he frequently used for blackmail. His knowledge helped him
Susan
Jan 22, 2017 rated it liked it
Somewhat wallpaper in its historical context: Ladies at the time were discouraged from masturbating; not to mention that if her husband was so abusive, she would not know what an orgasm was, let alone be interested in giving herself one. The author should stick to contemporaries.
LOU71
Adored in Autumn is the fourth and final book in the Seasons series. Prologue set in 1808. The story happens in 1811 with an Epilogue at Christmas time. This erotic historical romance is thorough and lovely. Mainly because it’s supported nicely by secondary characters from the previous three stories, and all loose ends affecting all characters are tied up succinctly by the Epilogue.

An Affair in Winter: 5 stars
A Spring Deception: 4+ stars
One Summer of Surrender: 4 stars
Adored in Autumn: 5 star
BigComfyChairBookReviews
Mar 12, 2018 rated it really liked it
Nice End to the Series
The plot was intriguing and fun to follow. But, I don’t think I have ever groaned this many times at a heroine. I understand she has been through a lot but, her constant fear is depressing. Not once did she smile or have a good time. Even sex didn’t seem to make her happy. A couple reviewers called her strong, but I saw no evidence, she was constantly afraid of things she couldn’t control, and let her attitude effect everyone around her. Lucien was a supportive hero, but ra
pamb
May 04, 2020 rated it liked it
i have mixed feelings about this books, for the main couple itself i will give the book 2.5 stars, i couldnt get into it intially, (maybe the age gap might have put me off ) though i did enjoy the characters. For the sibling relationships in the book I will give it a 4 stars, so I am rounding it down & giving the book 3 stars.
Anna
Jan 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
A thoroughly satisfying and emotional conclusion to this series. Tying up all the irritating loose ends and giving everyone their happily ever afters.
I loved Felicity for her strength of character and Asher for loving her regardless of her actions. Would definitely recommend this author.
Morgan
Aug 24, 2020 rated it really liked it
Great historical romance! Fast-paced read. I enjoyed the characters and the plot, although some of the plot elements and tropes were very similar to the last Jess Michaels book I read. Still very interested in more of her backlist!
☽ Rhiannon ✭ Mistwalker ☾
Don’t get me wrong, I actually really liked this, I was just hoping for some focus on Felicity’s healing, and it’s not really there. The suspense plot dominates, and the angst just falls away for some reason.
Sharyn
Nov 14, 2017 rated it really liked it
Nice wrap up to the whole series. All loose ends closed!
Beverly
Apr 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Brilliant

Thank you Jess another wonderful book about intrigue love and murder. What a mixture to keep me on tender hooks. Hugs X
Elaine
Jun 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Lovely ending to the series. All wrapped up nicely. Really enjoyed reading this book. Great series.
Heather
Jan 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I've only read two of the books in this series, but I've loved them both. This romance is full of passion and I'm a fan of Ms Michaels. A great historical romance. ...more
Dottiebears
This was a wonderful ending to a wonderful series. All the loose ends were wrapped up which is something I really appreciate.
Penny
May 31, 2020 rated it it was ok
Least favorite in the series, this book is just there to wrap up the stories but there is really no point to it, and it was boring, with a love story I didn't but ...more
Laurie
Jun 27, 2020 rated it really liked it
Repetitive. Too much angst between Felicity and Ash, too much psychobabble as in previous book.
Jennifer Becker
Jan 10, 2017 rated it really liked it
What a way to finish the series. Felicity is a tortured widow by what her ex husband did and what she did. Asher is the love of her life and he let her go. with time running out to find the man hiding Felicity's secrets old feelings resurface and blaze anew. They will face down old enemies together and reunite a family. ...more
Ltlmer2
Good end to the series

All loose end tied up well in this final book. I liked Asher, but this one was a bit too angsty for me as well, though not as much as Book 3
Janet
Dec 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Viscountess Felicity Barbridge escaped a violent marriage with her life because she was willing to make desperate choices. Now a few pages in a coded book threaten both her & her family.

Asher Seyton has thought of himself as never anything more than a servant’s son, but he’s elevated himself through an education and is now a respected solicitor. He only returns to his childhood home to help when he receives a note from Stenfax saying Felicity is in trouble.
Now they must now face all the feeling
CeeMarie
Feb 23, 2017 rated it really liked it
This was an above average historical romance and I really appreciated how the author dealt with such a sensitive subject as domestic abuse. I felt the author was sensitive on the subject without going into the details too deeply and without being too depressing. Not to say that it isn't a very serious subject but when a person picks up this genre, they are not generally wanting to be depressed and saddened. It didn't overwhelm the book and the relationship by the MCs was sweet with lots of delic ...more
April
Adored in Autumn (Seasons Book 4) by Jess Michaels is another superb addition to her "Seasons" series. While it can read as a stand alone, Book 3 touches a bit on the heroine of "Adored in Autumn", Felicity, but not necessary to enjoy this story. This is however, the final installment of the "Seasons" series. I am a bit saddened to see it end.

This is the story of second chances, love and the ending of the hopeless feelings for Felicity, hopefully.

Viscountess Felicity Barbridge, a widow from an
Diane
Feb 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
In this final installment of the Seasons series by Jess Michael you finally find out Felicity's story. From the 3rd book you find out that Felicity suffered from an abusive husband and in this book we find out to what extent that he hurt her.

The book of secrets kept by Elise's former husband is in the wind. One of the cousins has stolen it and it is only a matter of time until the code is broken and Felicity's secret is revealed. When her brothers call for help you can imagine her surprise and
poppy
Dec 30, 2016 rated it really liked it
A nice way to end a super series if you get the chance to read these give them a shot you wont regret it you will need a hanky though this was made me bawl like a baby and was my favorite in the series
Sportochick
Jan 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Written with great finesse this love story deals with domestic abuse, forgiveness, lost love, making choices that change the lives of others, retribution, closure to the past and new beginnings. With a dramatic opening the reader will move quickly through this book in anticipation of how it will end for Felicity. With clear and vivid descriptions of the surroundings and era in which she lived, one will be drawn to the past and a time where women had no rights.

The author does a great job in Feli
Tracy Emro
Dec 29, 2016 rated it it was amazing
*I am voluntarily leaving a review for this ARC I received from Netgalley and the publisher*

This was the perfect end to a great series! I loved this book! I love how Ms. Michaels wrapped up all the loose ends from the series without shortchanging Felicity and Asher.

This is a powerful story of forgiveness, prejudices and second chances. It is a beautiful love story with some super steamy love scenes.

Felicity's secret came to light at the end of the previous book and now she lives in terror that
Brenda
Jan 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reviewed
Publisher's Description:

Asher was never anything more than a servant’s son, but he’s elevated himself through an education and is now a respected solicitor. He only returns to
Some Like It Hot!: Adored in Autumn is out TODAY 1 8 Jan 10, 2017 06:08AM
Happily Ever Afte...: Adored in Autumn is out Today! 1 5 Jan 10, 2017 06:06AM

• The Madness of Viscount Atherbourne (Rescued from Ruin, #1)
  • Surrender to Sin (Fallen, #1)
  • Dancing With Danger (Goode Girls, #3)
  • The Stranger I Married
  • The Perfect Debutante (The Perfect Regency, #1)
  • The Duke Who Knew Too Much (Heart of Enquiry, #1)
  • Pride and Pleasure
  • A Kiss from a Rogue (Rescued from Ruin #9)
  • Anything but a Gentleman (Rescued from Ruin, #7)
  • Confessions of a Dangerous Lord (Rescued from Ruin, #6)
  • Ever Yours, Annabelle (Rescued from Ruin #0.5)
  • Wicked in Winter (The Wicked Winters #1)
  • Courting Trouble (Goode Girls, #2)
  • When a Girl Loves an Earl (Rescued from Ruin, #5)
  • The Devil in Her Bed (Devil You Know, #3)
  • The Truth About Cads and Dukes (Rescued from Ruin, #2)
  • Lady at Last (Lord Love a Lady, #4)
  • A Marriage Made in Scandal (Rescued from Ruin, #8)
USA Today Bestselling author Jess Michaels likes geeky stuff, Vanilla Coke Zero, anything coconut, cheese, fluffy cats, smooth cats, any cats, many dogs and people who care about the welfare of their fellow humans. She is lucky enough to be married to her favorite person in the world and live in the heart of Dallas.

When she’s not obsessively checking her steps on Fitbit or trying out new flavors o

Seasons (4 books)
  • An Affair in Winter (Seasons #1)
  • A Spring Deception (Seasons, #2)
  • One Summer of Surrender (Seasons, #3)