Start by marking “White Walls (Dylan Hart Odyssey of the Occult book #6)” as Want to Read:
White Walls (Dylan Hart Odyssey of the Occult book #6)

White Walls

(Dylan Hart #6)

Dylan's world is turned on its ass in this unexpected end to the series. When Dylan finds herself in the pits of hell itself, she's left with one burning question. Who can she trust when she can't even trust herself?
ebook
Published December 31st 2016 by Mac Gille Mhur

To ask other readers questions about White Walls, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about White Walls

Start your review of White Walls (Dylan Hart Odyssey of the Occult book #6)
Paranormal Tendencies
Dec 31, 2017 rated it it was amazing
When I read a series, and I like that series, I develop feelings for the characters. I Love Dylan Hart. She is everything i want to be when I grow up. The friends she has made in this series are also really great. But the things revealed in this last book…. They made me cry. Ugly cry. Snotty, ugly cry because it took those feelings i had developed for Dylan and used them to shatter my fragile heart into a million pieces. This book destroyed me.
Until this book Dylan’s story was an edge of your s
Dawn
Mar 08, 2018 rated it really liked it
I chose to read this book after receiving a free e-copy. All opinions in this review are my own and completely unbiased.

I wasn't sure what to expect when I agreed to review White Walls. I have read all of the Dylan Hart novels, and I loved the first 3 books in the series. The next two weren't hilarious like the others but were darker and I really thought book #5, Bound, was the end of the series. All I can say is wow. I don't want to give anything away but this book blew my mind.

R.M. Gilmore ha
Ashley Poteet
Jan 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Ahhh

What effing eff!!
I'm speechless and sad...I did not see this coming....not at all! What a fucking rude! My emotions are spiked lol!
Thank you RM for a crazy ride into this abyss!
Tonya
Dec 31, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Holy fruitcake batman. I don’t even know what to say in this review. All is revealed and everything we thought we knew about our favorite fat bitch, yea, just yea.

This is book six and you MUST read these in order.

For the first 50% to 60% this had me saying “what the fuck” so many times. I felt like I was going crazy.

I couldn’t put this down! What a book to end 2016 with.

I don’t want to say something and give anything away though.

I absolutely still love Dylan!

Nothing is what it seems.

This is def
Robyne Moorefield
Just wow!

Just wow! A serious page turner, you won't put this one down. I never expected an ending like this. Definitely an amazing ending to a great series. I would read the series over a thousand times just for this ending. Live long an prosper Dylan Hart!
Nicki
Jan 15, 2017
Natalia Felitsyn
May 14, 2017
Danielle Fox
rated it did not like it
Jan 07, 2017
is currently reading it
Heather Smith-Jarvis
is currently reading it
Mar 01, 2019
R.M. Gilmore is a paranormal and mystery/suspense writer and creator of the occult bestselling Dylan Hart series. She resides in the Pacific Northwest with her teenage minion, bearded man-child, and toys still in the box. With an awkward and incessant sense of humor, it is likely she will die laughing.

"Star-crossed lovers and dead things. It's what I do." - R.M. Gilmore

Dylan Hart (8 books)
  • The Scene (Dylan Hart #1)
  • Endless Night (Dylan Hart #2)
  • Sacrifice (Dylan Hart #3)
  • Forsaken (Dylan Hart #4)
  • Bound (Dylan Hart #5)
  • Dylan Hart: The Complete Series
  • Dylan Hart: Not All There: The Box Set (Dylan Hart Odyssey of The Occult #1-4)

News & Interviews