Start by marking “Secret Santa” as Want to Read:
Secret Santa

Secret Santa

She’s always been on the outside of love, looking in…

After years of struggling to make ends meet, Emma Williams finally lands a job that suits her perfectly—she enjoys her work, likes her new boss, and especially loves knowing her first paycheck is coming just after Christmas. That is, if she lasts that long. Because Logan Crenshaw, the creative force behind the company,
Published December 16th 2016

To ask other readers questions about Secret Santa, please sign up.
Monica You can read it on Amazon only. Its available to purchase or on Kindle Unlimited read for free.…moreYou can read it on Amazon only. Its available to purchase or on Kindle Unlimited read for free. (less)

Start your review of Secret Santa
Deborah
Dec 21, 2016 rated it really liked it

I'm a huge fan of Christmas romances and generally by now I'd have worked my way through loads of them but I've just not had the time to read this year but I noticed some good reviews coming through for his book I decided I'd have to give it a try.
Now it's a Christmas romance so insta-love and sugary sweetness are more than welcome and while I'd complain at other times of the year I'm not complaining now.
This is a fabulous Christmas romance and so much more than I expected, it's an emotional
Isabella.R
4 Candy Cane Stars

Secret Santa was a super sweet but scorching hot office romance with heart. It’s the perfect little read to get you hot & bothered this festive season.

Convinced that her boss’s son hates her for no apparent reason, Emma Williams is keeping a low profile. She desperately needs this job and is barely making ends meet. Emma has accepted long ago that kindness doesn’t come without a price and has very little expectations. But with a little help from Santa, this Christmas
Mischenko
Dec 25, 2016 rated it really liked it
Pretty good! An extremely hot Christmas romance story. Many elements and not boring, but sort of drags on towards the end. Time to take a break from romance for a bit...
Carol
3 stars.
Sexy Holiday read. A little to much insta love for my liking but other wise an entertaining read.
Picked this up after reading the wonderful "The Wedding Night" also by Kati Wilde, so it suffered a little by comparison IMO.
destiny ♡⚔♡ [howling libraries]
This was pretty damn cute! It definitely has a lot of insta-love elements, but it's done in a sweet way and I still enjoyed it despite usually not being a big fan of that trope — I guess in short romance formats like this, it just works better. I loved the holiday elements with the Secret Santa games and all, and despite a brief moment of drama/miscommunication, it's a pretty laid-back little story that focuses mainly on the steam.
Chantal ❤️
"You like me saying I’m going to fill up your pussy with my thick cock? You like that dirty talk?” I guess I do.

And I do too because this book was HOT! I mean smoking HOT!

description

In fact, this book was the perfect little treat for me on my birthday.

However, while I enjoyed their realistic relationship and their story was just so sexy sweet, it was not perfect for me.
I wanted more of an epilogue than a year later and a marriage proposal.
Sorry, but I want it all and I want more.

Now, I could go on and
Tijuana *Book Twins Reviews*
Dec 25, 2016 rated it really liked it
My iPad just melted!! This was smoking HOT! If you're looking for a quick, stress free, steamy holiday read YOU'VE FOUND IT!

CC
Dec 24, 2016 rated it really liked it
Now that is what you call insta and uber alpha!

Fun, sexy and sweet.

It was a cute story. His moose face was funny.
Mysza
*** 3,5 stars ***
♡Tonya♡
Sweet, hot and safe....would have gotten an even higher rating If it had a better epilogue. Just left me wanting more info on their future
 B.E.Love
Dec 20, 2016 rated it really liked it
This is a fun fast Christmas romance about Logan and Emma. Emma has had a hard life bouncing from foster home to foster home now that she's an adult Emma has plans to get her life in order. Her new job is just what she needs and it's perfect except for the bosses son Logan. Logan is gorgeous but for some reason Emma can't figure out Logan hates her. The second Logan saw Emma he knew he wanted her so when a situation arises that puts Logan in Emma's path he takes that opportunity.

With the yearly
GimmeAllTheWerdssss
Dec 20, 2016 rated it it was amazing
If you've followed my reviews you know I don't give very many 5 star reviews. Typically there is something that always knocks it down. However I can't NOT give this book 5 stars! I absolutely LOVED it!

description

Logan was the perfect Hero. He was possessive and dominate but also incredibly sweet. Emma was a great heroine who never came across as whiny or TSTL. Plus, when the conflict came they talked it out like adults.

This was a short story so they came together rather quickly, but it didn't take away
Alex ♈
Dec 21, 2016 rated it liked it
Shelves: safe
An evil Santa with a big d*ck!

HO-HO-HO

Janie
Dec 21, 2016 rated it really liked it
This was a great read for a smutty short. I love Kati Wildes books.
Barbara➰
Sweet holiday story. I loved Logan. Emma got on my nerves a bit with her "this is going to end" thinking. While I understand it, it just annoyed me. But overall, a bit of holiday cheer mixed with some smutty times. Just what Santa ordered ;)
maggieandteddy

This holiday season, I've been reading a lot of seasonal novellas.
I saw this one on 2 of my GR friends' book shelf. I thought that I'd squeezed this one in before the year's end.
This is the first book that I've read by Kati Wilde.
This is a work place romance between Emma (the employee) and Logan (the owner/boss' son). Emma thinks that Logan hates her. He scowls at her. She THINKS that Logan is scowling. He just has the look of a rutting bull. Something like that. Marianne, the office manager
Laurie
Shelves: arc, holiday-romance
Kati Wilde first drew me in with her Hellfire Riders series, a gritty biker series that I enjoy. I like the grit, action, and sexy shenanigans her characters get up to. Color me surprised for the second time this week when one of my action authors gives me a sweet, sexy Christmas read.

Emma was raised in the system and never having found her forever home, she’s made it through on her own her entire life. She’s a numbers person, finding her joy in a balance sheet where everything is structured and
Vashti
Dec 20, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I saw this book pop up on my feeds and thought to myself,well this sounds good and right up my alley for tonight's reading fest.
I was completely hooked from beginning to end and I did not want it to end.
This book was so sweet,the two MC's were a perfect fit and I just loved it.
I have read a few of this author's books and have enjoyed them .
So if you want a really sweet and quick read with a large dose of spice,this book is for you.Why a five star read,because nothing pushed the envelope that
Jae
Dec 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
Hero was an utter Bad Santa.
I lurved.
Hollie
This book had an extreme case of instalove. It also had a gorgeous 22 year old former foster child as the heroine. the sex was steamy. It made for a simple but cute holiday read.
Melissa
Feb 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved

This is my second time reading this story and I can’t believe that I didn’t review it the first time around. I really liked Logan and Emma. Emma was such a kind, sweet person who worked hard for what she had. Logan was a very intense man who intimidated Emma with what she thought was him scowling at her. She thought he didn’t like her and she wanted to do her best to avoid him even though she was very attracted to him. Emma avoiding him was the last thing he wanted and he was going to prove
Ivy Deluca
Nov 26, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: insta-love
description

I really liked this. Ms. Wilde has completely upended my reading plans because since I read her Mail Order Bride book, I can't seem to stop myself from seeking out her other work. She spends time spent on developing characters and giving a plot to her novellas. Mind you, still insta-love and smutty but the writing takes it a notch above. I appreciate the little extra that makes this a great little holiday read. I'd recommend it.

For more reviews, visit

description description description description
Astraycat
Great Christmas read! Just wish there would be an epilogue with babies.
Brianna
Dec 18, 2018 rated it liked it
Quick, steamy, and fun.

3.5 stars.

A woman in search of family and just trying to make ends meet. A man who loves Christmas and knows what he wants out of life. Emma and Logan made an interesting couple. Emma had a bit of a temper and was cynical about life. Logan was ambitious but thoughtful. I loved how much he loved Christmas. Plus, there was the whole steam factor. I feel like Emma's temper at the end was a bit overdramatic, and there were a few writing mistakes. Still, if you're looking for
Maria
Dec 08, 2018 rated it liked it
Wicked fun! Over-the-top alpha falls for innocent yet alluring virgin. Yesss, I’m serious here. Slurpy sex ensues. Lots of slurpy sex. Hahahaha. The Christmas connection? Oh, a secret Santa.

Then it turns into sweetness and light with a HEA to rival any shamefully addictive Hallmark Christmas movie.

Darlene I read to many boooks
Sasha
A Christmas book with plenty of steam!

Overall Opinion: I enjoyed this book. It wasn't anything particularly special but it was a nice seasonal read that had lots of fluff and steam and no additional drama or games between the couple.
Storyline: Logan wants Emma and holds back nothing as he courts her through the secret ways of Christmas gifts.
POV: Overall Pace of Story: This story doesn't particularly have a big reveal. It was pretty predictable but I found myself pulled along with the story
C
Dec 18, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: totally-safe
4.5/5

Wow... I don't know what I was expecting when I started this book.... but it was F-ing fantastic!!!

Hot alpha male
100% safe
Insta love!

All my favourites in a holiday themed book!
Loved it! A must read!!
Eve (Between The Bookends)
Dec 18, 2016 marked it as to-read
Shelves: romance
Is there some sort of form author's have to fill out that states "if you want to publish a Holiday novella you MUST include a woman wearing striped socks"?? *lol*
Xerxia
Feb 12, 2019 rated it it was ok
2.5. I don’t hate the virgin heroine trope per se, but this example felt like it overwhelmed the story, like her virginity was the main character, and the actual h and H felt underdeveloped as a result.
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »

• Oh Snowy Night
  • Meant to Love
  • His Outlaw Valentine
  • Two of a Kind (FU High #3)
  • Loyalty Card
  • Baby, It's Hot in Here (Curves for Christmas, #3)
  • Deuces Wild (FU High #2)
  • Snow Angel
  • My Only One (Castile Family #5)
  • Smooth Kisses (Kisses #1)
  • Hitman's Prey
  • The Loner's Lady
  • Priceless
  • The Last Christmas Present
  • Pretty Prize (Rags to Riches, #2)
  • Sweet Kisses (Kisses #2)
  • Captured (Castile Family #1)
  • Spark
Kati Wilde is a tight-lipped, loose-hipped woman of indeterminate age and low breeding. Born into a very large family, she now has a very small family (no laws were broken in this transition), and she writes romantic fiction to assuage her darker urge to write Transformers erotica. She lives in Oregon, so most of you are safely far enough away, and has two old cats.

Kati writes the Hellfire Riders
“That's too bad, because you're going to get me," I say hoarsely, and her struggles abruptly cease. "You're going to get these rough hands that need to touch you. These eyes that will never tire of looking at you. These arms that will hold you steady or lift you up whenever you need their strength. This head that's crazy about every little thing you do." My voice deepens. "And you're going to get this heart that's already falling in love with you.” 2 likes
“Her gaze slides around the library again, and she takes a deep gulp of her wine before abruptly looking to me. “Oh my god,” she says. “You’re Beauty and the Beast-ing me.” I don’t understand any of that. “I’m what?” “From the Disney movie. You’re romancing me with a library.” 1 likes