Start by marking “A Perfectly Split Christmas (Split #1.5)” as Want to Read:
A Perfectly Split Christmas (Split #1.5)

A Perfectly Split Christmas (Split #1.5)

New York Times and USA Today bestselling author JB Salsbury ignites this holiday season with a short story so addictive you’ll hate to see it end.

Can Christmas survive the split?

Only a couple months after Lucas and Shyann met, they’re faced with their first Christmas as a couple.

While Shy tries to convince Lucas to relax and enjoy his very first holiday, he struggles
Published December 15th 2016

Start your review of A Perfectly Split Christmas (Split #1.5)
Christy
Dec 23, 2016 rated it really liked it
I love Christmas stories! This was a little insight to Lucas and Shy's first Christmas. For all fans of Split pick this one up for free! Won't take but 30 minutes or so to read!
Liv ☾
Jan 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
5 STARS!

I missed Shyann, Lucas and Gage! Split is probably the most unique book I have read and it kinda gives me a love triangle vibe - but I'm okay with it...strangely.

This short story gives us a window into the lives of Shyann and Lucas around Christmas time. With Gage gone for over a month, it's about time he makes a reappearance. There also may or may not be a proposal involved ;)

If you haven't read Split yet, I highly recommend!
Megan✦❋Steamy Reads Blog❋✦

****4 Stars****

I really loved Split when I read it recently and was so excited when I found out J.B. Salsbury had released a Christmas short story of Lucas and Shyann's first Christmas together. I love Christmas stories and would definitely recommend this to anyone who loved Split. It is a very short story, it took absolutely no time to read but don't read this one if you haven't read Split first as you will be spoiled.
Paige
This was basically a really short extended epilogue to Split. Got to see a bit of all three characters and watched their HEA play out for a just a bit more. It ends at 50% though with the first part of Split included at the end.
Tpagirl
A Perfectly Split Christmas was a very short follow up to Split by JB Salsbury. It was uber short and sweet. It read more like a final chapter or an epilogue for Split and didn’t have a lot of substance. It was nice to catch up but I would have liked to see a little more - not necessary conflict but maybe the actual Christmas, a wedding, a birth or something. Even so, I love both Lucas and Shyann so I loved catching up.
Coco.V
Dec 15, 2017 marked it as to-read
Shelves: freebie
FREE on Amazon today (12/15/2017)! ...more
♡ Jeri's Book Attic ♡ the Romance Bibiliophile ♡

Beautiful Short Story that goes with the Original book Split (so you need to read that before reading this book) *sigh ... I could read tons of those - as this is a really unique plot

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE / LIKE / FOLLOW US

Dec 21, 2016 rated it really liked it
Review to Come
Jaime ~ Fiction Fangirls
Dec 19, 2016 rated it really liked it
*You must read SPLIT to appreciate this short, sweet and sexy follow-up story.
J.E. Benoit
Sep 19, 2017 rated it really liked it
After years of fighting and hiding we've finally found the love and acceptance of another person and it's in her love that we've become free.

I was bringing up Split on Amazon to leave my review and stumbled upon this bonus Christmas story and was so excited for more Lucas, Shyanna and of course Gage! This is a super quick read and takes place a few months after the end of Split but before the epilogue. I loved seeing this little glimpse into their first Christmas together and how they are
Norma
Jan 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
Interesting.

The empathy in this prelude makes you want to purchase the book Split. A perfectly Split Christmas was different get entertaining.
Kelli Santistevan
Dec 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This was a cute story.
Becky
Dec 19, 2017 rated it did not like it
Another Christmas romance but this one is one for the records. MFM romance but... The M/M part is the same man with split personality. Soo I'm thinking dang this is a new one for me! Gage and Lucas each have unique personalities each soft and hot all at the same time but if be lying if I said I could get into this short read. I tried to pretend two separate men but the story and maybe me, but I just couldn't. Not my cuppa!
Kris Duplisea
Dec 22, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This comes with a warning. This is not a novella but rather a short story. While in the back of my mind I thought it was a novella, I should have listened when JB said it would be short. Guess it was just wishful thinking. But there is still a warning with this. I would read this short story or review until you've read Split. There will be major spoilers in the review.

Anyways, we join our beloved characters as they are looking for the perfect Christmas tree. Like Lucas we all know that doesn't
Tamara
Shelves: romance, e-books, holiday
Earlier this year, JB Salsbury presented the world with Split and it was AMAZING. Split consumed me and I am still in a major book hangover because the story was over. Little did I know that Ms. Salsbury had a Christmas story in the works staring Lucas and Shy (with a brief, but insanely hot appearance made by Gage). This story may be short in length (too short in my opinion) but it packs a punch that made my heart flutter and put a huge smile on my face.

If you haven’t had a chance to read
Alexandra G.
Jan 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
5 stars (duh)

Why? Why do this to us?! Give us another tiny piece of their story but not another book about them?
I want more, damn it!
It was so freaking perfect and sweet and weird. It's the only book that leaves me so confused about my opinion of it. Is it weird that I like it or that I know it's weird but I still like it?!
Sooo confused. But happy.
Catherine  Wright (Cat's Guilty Pleasure)
Awesome

I loved Split, so I was happy to get a little more of Shy, Lucas, and Gage. It was perfect!
Suzi (Obsessive Reading Disorder)
Sweet look back to Shyann and Lucas early in their relationship. This happens their first Christmas together. Steamy and sweet! Thanks for giving us this additional peek at their life!
Amber White
Dec 19, 2016 rated it really liked it
I loved this short story! It was so sweet and gave us a little glimpse into Lucas and Shy's life. I just can't get enough of this couple!
Lexi Cubbins
I remember Split like it was yesterday that I read it. Thanks Ms. J.B. for giving us a little more of Shy, Luke and Gage, still adoring them!
G. Small
May 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
JB has captured this reader’s attention in this mesmerizing, seductive and gripping story. The plot was unexpected but welcomed with open arms and eyes. The characters are simply complex. Sometimes you have to look beyond the physical to see the truth and trust your gut.

Shyann wants to be a reporter but her one shot triggered ugly memories and has brought her back home. Home, the one place she wanted to run away from as soon as she could. Lucas has had a horrific life and has been running from
Vicki
Jul 24, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: novella, romance, holiday
I've never read this author before and since this was short and free (lol) I decided to try it just to get a taste of what her writing is like and I really liked it a lot!

The story has 3 characters: Lucas, Gage, and Shyann. Lucas and Shyann are celebrating their first Christmas together and for some reason Lucas has never had a "real" Christmas before. Shy wants this Christmas to be so good for him but there is a twist that I wasn't expecting.

I love that the sensual scenes are just that:
Crystal
Dec 29, 2017 rated it really liked it
Cute short story with a Christmas setting. Makes me interested in checking out the Split series. If the writing in the series is as good as this short companion piece, it will definitely be a good read. This story is about Lucas’ and Shyann’s first Christmas together, which also happens to be not too terribly long after they meet. The book takes no time to read, the story actually ends at 51% of the book and the rest is taken up by the prologue and first chapter of Split. If you’re looking for a ...more
Beth
Dec 28, 2016 rated it it was amazing
a very short story indeed, loved the story. different and i enjoyed the huge difference in this book! 1st book I have read by JB Salsbury before ..it was a bit out there ... not sure we are talking multiple personality disorder or? i can sort of understand folks saying we have different sides within ourselves but it was different. very hot & steamy. fun read. different take on a love story ... and i enjoyed that!! have you read it yet? ( ;
Wendy Rinebold
Dec 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
If you love JB Salsbury and the Split novel then this is a great little follow up. I loved seeing Shyann, Luke and Gage again and how their lives together were going. This was a great little Christmas story.
Janice Salotti
Jan 05, 2018 rated it did not like it
Unprepared

I chose not to finish this story. The blurb didn't really tell anything about and I hadn't read Split. I'm giving it only one star because I didn't finish, not for any judgment of quality.

Sashiel "Shy" Gawerecki
Dec 24, 2016 rated it it was amazing
My Thoughts on A Perfectly Split Christmas

While much shorter than I would have liked, this story was still as well written and enjoyable as the original. I loved getting to revisit these three wonderful characters.
Rose
May 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Short and sweet!

I'm disappointed in myself, really. How did I not know this existed? I love Lucas/Shy/Gage! I've never read a book anything like split but it's so interesting. I love it and I love this tiny story!
Cassandra Hyden
Dec 22, 2018 rated it really liked it
Cute short story

This was the first book I’ve read by the author it was short but good overall you get a feel for the characters and it has the Christmas theme as well. I liked it overall and would check out more from the author.
Helen McNabb
Dec 29, 2018 rated it really liked it
An interesting short story, different to her Fighting series.
« previous 1 3 next »

• Release
  • Something About a Hot Guy
  • Sleeper
  • Gun Moll (Gun Moll, #1)
  • One Gold Heart (Dominant Cord, #1)
  • Dark Longing (Pure/ Dark Ones #2)
  • A Lover's Lament
  • Christmas at Pebble Creek (The Pebble Creek Amish)
  • The Fall
  • Tangled in Tinsel (Celebration #1)
  • Hearts and Thorns (Magnolia Cove, #3)
  • The Objection
  • Dear Agony
  • Dark Desires (Pure/ Dark Ones #3)
  • Dark Pleasures (Pure/ Dark Ones #4)
  • Beauty Found (Hades Hangmen, #6.5)
  • Crescendo
  • Model Behavior: A Romantic Comedy (Charitable Endeavors, #3)
J.B. Salsbury is a New York Times and USA Today bestselling author. She lives in Phoenix, Arizona with her husband and two kids.

Her love of good storytelling led her to earn a degree in Media Communications. With her journalistic background, writing has always been at the forefront, and her love of romance propelled her career as an author.

She spends the majority of her day behind the computer