Start by marking “Rescued Heart (Combat Hearts, #3)” as Want to Read:
Rescued Heart (Combat Hearts, #3)

Rescued Heart

(Combat Hearts #3)

"Please, Jordan. It’s Emme.”

The last thing Major Jordan Grant expected was to be pulled off his unit’s deployment for a civilian mission. But when Titan calls, you answer — especially when the mission is to rescue the younger sister of your childhood best friend.

Moments away from death, NGO nurse Emme France could only pray for a miracle. The last person she expected to
Published January 24th 2017 by Titan World LLC

Start your review of Rescued Heart (Combat Hearts, #3)
Bev
This is the only book in the Titan World series that I pre-ordered because I really liked Stitched-Up heart, the author’s debut novel. And Rescued Heart didn’t disappoint, at all! I’m not really a huge fan of novellas, I need the detail, I need the feels, I need the angst and I really need the story to be fleshed out and not feel rushed. Again, Rescued Heart didn’t disappoint, although the end was a teensy bit rushed, which I think would have benefited from another chapter. But that’s just me ...more
Kate
Rescued Heart is another fantastic addition to the Titan World Series. I can’t get enough of them. I hope when you read them that you feel the same.

5 Emme Lou Who & Jingle Balls Stars

Major Jordan Grant Army Ranger, scarred, slightly tortured as always known the Army but lately he feels as if something has been missing. After meeting Jordan briefly in Stitched up Heart I did a little happy dance when I saw this. Jordan intrigued me the tortured Hero, the man who has lost his way. The man who
Laurie
Mar 31, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
Tarina Deaton blew me away with her first book Stitched Up Heart. When she asked me if I’d like an ARC of her next book, Rescued Heart, I was super disappointed there was no way I could get to it right away since I just knew it was going to be a great book, and I was right.

When Emme gets taken hostage in Africa, her family asks that Jordan, a ranger, go with Titan Security to rescue her. They’ve known each other almost all their lives and her family wanted her to have a familiar face there. She’
CC
Dec 01, 2017 rated it really liked it
Great off-shoot of the series. Really enjoyed the story. Had to mark it down though because I had absolutely no idea why he had to make a "grand gesture" He did NOTHING wrong! I love grovel, but only when required....

However, it was still super enjoyable!

Safety Triggers (view spoiler)
Jacquie
Rescued Heart is the incredible, emotional, angsty love story between Emme France and Jordan Grant who have known each other since childhood. Jordan was Emme's older brothers' best friend growing up (and he also happened to be Emme's teenage crush!) It's been 15 years since they've seen one another, but it doesn't take long for all the feelings and all the attraction to come back full force!

When Emme, a nurse working in Mali, is kidnapped and held for ransom, her father engages Titan to go in
Steph
Feb 18, 2017 rated it really liked it
4 rescued and reunited stars for RESCUED HEART!

When childhood friend Emme France is kidnapped from the clinic she works at in Mali, Army Major Jordan Grant is determined to get her back. Pulled from active duty by the Titan Group to assist on her rescue, Jordan and the other men are quickly able to get Emme back. Killing time and hiding from the media circus back home, Jordan stays with Emme in Abu Dhabi to help her heal and re-assimilate. The two quickly realize that the friendship they had as
HMS
Dec 17, 2018 rated it liked it
I enjoyed Emme until she jumped to conclusions and made Jordan suffer. Use your big brain Emme, he's deployed, near a combat zone and often goes on missions...HE CAN'T SKYPE EVERYNIGHT!!!!
Other than that, Emme is a strong and likable heroine. Jordan is just what I needed. A big dose of an in control, hot military man who is large and in charge!
WTF Are You Reading?
The last thing that Major Jordan Grant ever expected to see when he walked into his CO's office, was the very worried face of his best friend. Moreover, the very last thing that he wanted to hear was that the sister of his best friend, now a nurse working in war torn Africa. Was being held for ransom by terrorists.
The first thing that he, and members of the Titan group want to do is get her back.
They may be in it for the mission.
But he's in it for love!

This is a love story made for today's
Dany Matthews
Jan 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Tarina Deaton is another new author for me and Rescued Heart has made me a fan.
I really loved the characters Deaton brings us, as well as the suspense and deep heartfelt romance.
Her characters not only fight the seen enemy, but are fighting some emotional battles as well. Rescued Heart features some familiar faces from the Titan Series as well as some new characters I had not met. But if you haven't read the Titan Series or The Combat Heart Series, no worries, Rescued Heart stands alone very
Shelly
Jan 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I need someone to come rescue my heart because Tarina Deaton has stolen it! What a way to sweep a reader off of her feet and immerse her in a world that she loves! Through this journey of Rescued Heart, I found myself moved to tears I laughed so hard. Deaton's Rescued Heart is a perfect collaboration with Cristin Harber's Titan series and one that will leave a smile on any Titan fans face! This story flowed and mashed so well that I had trouble putting it down! That thing called sleep got in my ...more
Susan Swiderski
Apr 24, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: action, romance, sexy
I enjoyed this book, but not as much as the earlier books in this series. The characters weren't as well-developed, and the insta-sex relationship between Emme and Jordan was a little off-putting, especially since it happened following a traumatic near-death experience for the kidnapped (and still recovering) Emme, and she and her rescuer Jordan hadn't laid eyes on each other for fifteen years. After that, the story of their time together was 90% sex and 10% sweet. I would've preferred if their ...more
Deidre Huesmann
Feb 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Oh, sweet handsome Jordan, did I love this spin-off from Stitched-Up Heart!

Jordan and Emme have history, but it's casual at best. When he joins the military, they part ways, not once speaking though occasionally thinking of each other. But when Emme is taken hostage in a vicious terrorist attack, Jordan catches wind and signs on for the rescue mission. It's violent, it's bloody, it's dangerous... and there's no guarantee they'll find Emme alive.

"Rescued Heart" carries the same heart (no pun
KnottyGirl Reviews
Feb 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I am a huge fan of Cristin Harber’s Titan Series, so I was a bit mixed on whether to start reading the World books. I have to say that Rescued Heart simply blew me away. Tarina Deaton did an amazing job combining Jared Weston’s Titan Group with her series. I went and bought the first book so I could read it, she’s definitely made herself a new fan.

Jordan Grant is called off a mission to help the Titan group in a rescue. He’s not quite sure why he’s been asked until he finds out that it’s
Teresa
Jan 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Can Jordan rescue Emme in time

Jordan has been ask to go with Jared Weston and crew to rescue Emmeline France from the men who has taken her hostage. As a favor for her brother and father, the general he's able to go with Titan to rescue her. But he doesn't ask what the incentive is that is mentioned, which may cause problems between them later on.

Emmeline France is a nurse practitioner running a clinic in Mali but she never expects to see her brothers best friend there to take her home. Can
Sue Parker
Jan 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Jordan gets pulled off his assignment and thrust into a private rescue mission. The person he is going after is his best friends little sister. Emme is being held and beaten and Jordan will do anything to save her. The team gets her out and she is in rough shape but Jordan stays by her side to help her recover. The attraction is there between both of them. But is it just because Emme is a rescue or is it more. They don’t have much time together before he has to get back with his unit. And she ...more
Kelly
Jan 11, 2017 rated it really liked it
I liked this book, it's a great storyline; Nurse Emme is rescued by Titan and Army Ranger - Jordan Grant, who happens to be her schoolgirl crush. Emme spends two weeks secluded in a hotel recuperating with Jordan by her side. Where the attraction becomes too much to resist for the both of them. I liked the action, I read a lot of thrillers set around the military so I really enjoyed that aspect of the book and the fact it combined two of my favourite things action & romance. The romance is ...more
Jacqueline
Mar 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Gucci 35
Jul 18, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Yes to One Click

This was a great addition to the Titan World created by Cristin Harber. The author does justice with Titan Characters she had Sugar and Westin's banter down perfect. Absolutely loved Jordan and Emme's story. I hope this author expands with a series from "Leonidas Team". They have been mentioned in the last two books of this series.
Good story and it was great to read about Bree and Jase.
Happy Reading!!
Mandy C
May 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Cracker!!

Loved it and am now going to try Tarinas other works. Cracking book. It is always great to touch base with the Titan team and I'm now curious to see if there are books based on the other team mentioned...Leonidas I think they were called. Well well....google will be my pal in that hunt!! Thank you for a great read!!
Starr Peele
The story was good, but I could not believe how terrible the grammar was. So many wrong spellings and wording. It really took away from the whole story. That was the reason why I rated it the way I did. A much better editing needs to be done if author wants people to read her books. It was a big discouragement.

Vanessa
Dec 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed reading this book. It doesn't have a lot of action, but enough to enjoy the suspense of the rescue. It is my first time reading a book from this author, and I must say the way she wrote the love between Emme and Jordan made me really feel it and believe it. I look forward to reading more of her work.
Kaylene Cherry
Feb 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Titan World is better for having this novella in it. The characters are real and you'll love them.

Their journey is one that started in high school and it's re-ignited here. You'll love reading about their journey and you won't want to put it down.
Marie Vayer
Nov 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
love the entire series! This one had quite a few editing errors which I usually mark the review down on, but the story is wonderful as is the rest of the series. You won't be disappointed and you will love the characters.
Margaret Yelton
Feb 05, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Another really good read from Tarina Deaton, I just found this author late last year but this is the 4th book of hers I have read. I would certainly recommend it to anyone that enjoys military romances.
Tabi Mueller
Oct 24, 2018 rated it liked it
I would have loved to give this book a four or even five stars, because the story line was really good. However, there were so many grammatical and spelling errors that it was annoying. Clean that up, and the book is really good.
Margarette Dibble
5+ Star's

I enjoyed this book because it was funny, steamy, suspenseful, and very romantic, with strong characters both male and female.
Downward dog
Jun 11, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: military
I enjoyed this one but not as much as STITCHED UP HEART.
karen
Aug 05, 2017 rated it really liked it
I love when childhood friends find each other again and love takes over. I would have liked to see Jordan be part of Titan or Delta though
I am glad he tuned down his promotion to prove his love.
iulia
Jul 30, 2017 rated it it was ok
Shelves: same-old, chick-lit
Linda
Feb 01, 2017 rated it really liked it
Enjoyed this story very much.

• SEAL's Spitfire (Special Forces: Operation Alpha / Black Eagle Book 1)
  • Kyle (Special Forces: Operation Alpha / Gold Team Book 3)
  • Adoring Delaney
  • The SEAL’s Surprise Mate
  • Rogan (Men of Siege, #1)
  • Claiming Tuesday (The Next Generation #4)
  • Delta Force: Six (Wayward Souls Book 3)
  • Defending Everly (Mountain Mercenaries, #5)
  • Saving Christmas (Special Forces: Operation Alpha / Green Beret Book 4)
  • A Soldier's Gift (Beyond Valor #1)
  • Freeing Jasper (707 Freedom #2)
  • Dallas (Brotherhood Protectors World  / The Guardian Agency)
  • Claiming Sarah (Ace Security, #5)
  • Secondhand Soldier
  • Desperate Deception (Brotherhood Protectors World / Heroes Rising Book 1)
  • Dangerous to Hold (Special Forces: Operation Alpha)
  • Jostling Joker (Special Forces: Operation Alpha / A SEALed Brotherhood Novella Book 3)
  • Saving Lorelei (Special Forces: Operation Alpha Kindle World)

Combat Hearts (4 books)
  • Stitched Up Heart (Combat Hearts, #1)
  • Locked-Down Heart (Combat Hearts, #2)
  • Imperfect Heart (Combat Hearts, #4)