Start by marking “Heathens to Hearts (Celebration, #3)” as Want to Read:
Heathens to Hearts (Celebration, #3)

Heathens to Hearts

(Celebration #3)

Jason Hayes loves working as a nurse and living in Celebration Township—or he did until Riayn Simmers showed up in town, and a secret from his past is threatened to be exposed.

Riayn Simmers is shocked to find her college love-and the man she had called a heathen-residing in the same town as her aunt. Now Riayn needs to decide if she can handle sticking around to run her a
Published January 12th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Heathens to Hearts, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Heathens to Hearts

Coral Mitchell
Jan 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Jason Hayes loves working as a nurse and living in Celebration Township until Riayn Simmers showed up in town, and a secret from his past is threatened to be exposed. Riayn is shocked to find her college love, and the man she called a heathen, residing in the same town as her aunt. Now Riayn needs to decide if she can handle sticking around to run her aunt’s bakery, My Baked Buns. Jason was never able to explain himself to Riayn in college, she never gave him the chance. All his feelings for her ...more
Debra
May 28, 2017 rated it really liked it
Old loves

A feel good romance where the two lead characters are former lovers. Ryian and Jason were in love with one another at college when Jason did something Ryian found unforgivable. She then fled school and it wasn't until 8 years later when they finally met again. This book made me smile as the residents of Celebration are so intent on these two becoming one again.
Beth Tilley
Nov 19, 2017 rated it liked it
Sweet story of redemption. However, I did not like the lead, Riayn. I found her untrusting, unforgiving and judgmental.
Marie Godley
Oct 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is an interesting book in that the story deals with a male nurse who has a secret that he doesn't want revealed, that of being an ex dancer.
Samantha Reeves
Jan 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I rather love this series. Its like one giant story with rotating POVs. I enjoyed Jason and Riayn's story a lot. Such fantastic writing and characters!
Natalie
My least favourite pairing in the series. It feels like two that were immature and haven’t got past it. I’d say less romance in this one and more avoidance. I did like the bakery designs.
Jimnlori
Mar 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I loved Jason and Riayn's love story!
Eight years ago was the last time that Jason and Riayn had seen each other until the town's New Year's Eve celebration at Dabby's Tavern. That one look brought back all of the old feelings of love and hurt that they both had tried to ignore all of these years, but both of them realize now that they can't ignore the past if they plan on moving into the future.
I'm definitely looking forward to reading more books in this wonderful small town series!

I was give
Bernie
Jan 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Heathens to Hearts review

Heathens to Hearts is the third book in The Celebration series written by author Stacy Eaton. The best part is that there will be a new book every month for a year at a reasonable price. Each story is loosely related but can be read as a stand-alone.
Tatiana Lammers
Feb 18, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: beta-reading
I Beta-read this next book in the Celebration series.

Stacy Eaton never disappoints with her writing - the book is a very good read that makes one empathise with the characters. The little town the series is set in and its people quickly become a reader's favorite, and it feels great to get to know them more and more with each next book, as well as to "meet" the already familiar faces.
This is a series that that would make you feel good, smile, giggle, shake your head and even yell as you read alo
Dianne
Feb 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I love the characters and their sense of community in Celebration Township. I like how Stacy Eaton involves characters from earlier books in the series and introduces us to ones coming up. Each book can be read as a standalone but I would recommend reading them in order (that could just be my OCD).

As a respected nurse at the local hospital, Jason has a secret that he would not want anyone to find out. But when a new arrival comes to Celebration, Jason's life is about to take turn in a different
Becky Claxon
Dec 18, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Jason was one of the nurses that worked at the hospital with Linda and is her her best friend. While they were celebrating New Year’s Eve at Dabby’s Tavern, Riayn walked in and Linda went around her group of friends introducing her. (Riayn came to town to help her aunt with her bakery. Her aunt is dating Linda’s father so they had dinner together.) When Linda got to Jason, he jumped out of his seat and took off. It seems that Jason and Riayn dated in college, fell in love, then something happene ...more
suze joyce
Feb 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: stacy-eaton
Life is not always how we see and interpret it. Raiyn jumps to conclusions that could lose her the love of her life while Jason may run from his past. Lots of yummy's in this book.
Kate
Jan 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Celebration Township is a place I want to live. I really am loving this series. There is something wonderful about "meeting" a great group of people and getting to know them and their town, to explore relationships and see how everything/everyone is interconnected. What makes it even better is the 13 stories are concentrated over one year. With crossovers backwards and forwards this is a fun fun series.

Heathens to hearts is the story of Jason (who we met earlier in the series) and Riayn, who rec
Patti
Jan 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Wow really am enjoying this series from Stacy Eaton. This book is a stand alone book but to fully enjoy it you are better to start at the beginning at book 1 and you will get hooked on the series too!! This book is about Jason Hayes, who is a male nurse in the town of Celebration. Years ago when Jason was in collage he met Riayn Simmers. Riayn and Jason were seeing each other for a year. Both were really committed to each other. Jason had a secret he had been keeping but unfortunately Riayn foun ...more
Gina Smith
Jan 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Jason has been working in Celebration township at the local hospital. Riayn ends up in Celebration because she is considering taking over her Aunt Shirley's bakery. Jason and Riayn dated for a while when they were in college, but they broke up because of an exposed secret and a misunderstanding. This causes a problem because they realize the former romantic feelings they once had are still there. Not knowing there prior history friends and family think Jason and Riayn are perfect for each other. ...more
Jaime
Dec 27, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Jason and Riayn shared a past - one that was ruined when she discovered a secret he kept from her for a year, right before he planned to confess all to her. They never expected to find themselves together again in the same small town of Celebration, nor did Jason think his hidden secrets come to light when he had so firmly left them in the past.

I've loved each book in the celebration series and this book is no exception. It was a sweet second chance at love story. The Valentine's Day bachelor au
Kaitlyn
Jan 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I'm loving this little town and the people in it! I love that we get to still see Thad, Casey, Linda, and Ian still too! And then I was super glad to dive into Jason and Riayn's story too!! I knew it would be good! I just didn't know how good!

Jason and Riayn have a past, one that didn't end well but there is always a second chance. These two just have to be ready to dive in. Jason is a nurse at the local hospital and Riayn moves back to help her Aunt Shirley run her bakery. Second chance time!
Nikki
Jan 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Another celebration of love for the town of Celebration Township. I don't think hearing about the people from this town will ever get old. Jason and Riayn were so fun to get to know. This story was funny, witty, sweet, and just plain adorable. I still love the fact that these two run into each other after so many years and this beautiful town joins in to bring them back together, even after finding out about the past that Jason has always been ashamed of. But the town changes that too. And its a ...more
Sandi Ramirez
Jan 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Stacy Eaton' s Celebration series is just starting out but it has already gone on my list of one click series. In this the second book WE get to know more of the community and while you do not have to have read book 1 in the Series to get what is going on in this book...it is always more fun to start at the beginning..

In this book we learn that sometimes one has to do things in your past so you can have a future. It is how the people involved in the situations deal with it that make things work
Alicia
Jan 27, 2017 rated it really liked it
"Heathens to Hearts" (Celebration series book 3) by Stacy Eaton

What a fun and enjoyable read. Such great characters and interesting storyline. Engaging and heartwarming. Always interesting to see how personal issues and miscommunication can lead to so many different assumptions. Will these issues still affect Jason and Riayn when they meet again? Or will they have a second chance at love?

(While this is a standalone, it does overlap slightly with book 2, "Tears to Cheers.")

⭐⭐⭐⭐
Ellen
Dec 20, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This series juts keeps getting better with each book. I love learning about a new couple while still seeing the characters from the previous books.

Stacy Eaton does an amazing job of conveying the characters, their emotions, and motivations. Great book to read!!

I received an Advance Reader Copy and am voluntarily leaving a review.
Janet
Jan 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
read this as a beta read ....

Thoroughly enjoyed this book .. It's a relatively quick read ..

Jason has a secret , one that he doesn't want his colleagues to find out ..
Riayn .. knows Jason and his secret , when she arrives in Celebration will she keep quiet ?

Go read .. you can thank me later xx
Linda
Jun 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Jason settled in Celebration has a good job as a nurse, friends and a home.
Riayn comes to visit her Aunt that owns "My Baked Buns" a bakery to see if she wants to run it.
What Riayn doesn't know is that the boy that broke her heart is living there.
This book and series is great to read, well written with interesting and loveable characters.
Melanie Milburn
Jan 19, 2017 rated it really liked it
Fun and Sweet

Riayn and Jason were in love eight years ago, but a lie broke them apart. Now they meet again but the past needs to be cleared up if they are to have a second chance. First love, secrets, a bachelor auction--fun!
LYNN KARASH
L.A,
Mar 22, 2019
Rachel Gray
Jan 25, 2018
Stacy Eaton is a USA Today Best Selling author and began her writing career in October of 2010. Stacy took an early retirement from law enforcement after over fifteen years of service in 2016, with her last three years in investigations and crime scene investigation to write full time.

Stacy resides in southeastern Pennsylvania with her husband, who works in law enforcement, and her teen daughter.

Celebration (1 - 10 of 13 books)
  • Tangled in Tinsel (Celebration #1)
  • Tears to Cheers (Celebration #2)
  • Rainbows Bring Riches (Celebration, #4)
  • Sweet as Sugar (Celebration, #5)
  • Making Mom Mad (The Celebration Series Book 6)
  • Sparklers or Spankings (Celebration #7)
  • Raffles to Rattles (The Celebration Series Book 8)
  • Flirting with Fireworks: The Celebration Series, Book 9
  • Working with Wheels (The Celebration Series Book 10)
  • Masquerading at Midnight (The Celebration Series Book 11)