Jump to ratings and reviews

Brewhouse #2

Pin Me Down

Mia Reynolds isn't interested in relationships. She refuses to follow the same troubled path her codependent mother traveled. Now that she's graduated from college and has a real job, paying her loads of money, the world is hers for the plucking. She doesn't need a man at her side, keeping her from having fun. Especially Regi, whose brandy-brown eyes and gravelly voice have haunted her since high-school. Together they're gunpowder and fire, explosive but dangerous. She's only willing to give him her body, but never her heart.

Regi O'Connell has been concealing his heartbreak for years. Despite the endless parade of women in his bed, throwing panties at him like confetti, there's only one who girl who has claimed him, heart and soul. But Mia refuses to give him a chance outside of the sheets. He's her dirty little secret, one she has no plans on revealing to the world.

Sometimes all it takes is one incident, one flash of regret, to change who you were, and become who you are meant to be. Mia's heart is unyielding, a lockbox without a key. She needs to let him in, or let him go. He's giving it one more shot to show the women of his dreams that love doesn't make you weak, but stronger than steel.

This second chance new adult romance novel features a commitment phobic heroine and the alpha male with a serious case of unrequited love. As always in a Holly Dodd book, there is NO cheating and an HEA guaranteed.

This is a standalone story set in an interconnected series.

Trigger warning: Situational and conversational.

Kindle Edition

Published February 28, 2017

Loading interface...
Loading interface...

About the author

Holly Dodd

12 books108 followers
Holly Dodd is an award-winning author. Her novel won the 2016 RWA Beacon award for unpublished romantic suspense. Her fans classify her stories as steamy and intense with a little bit of funny and a lot of emotion.

Fueled by chocolate and caffeine, her writing interests range from the contemporary anti-hero, to paranormal and futuristic. In her opinion, vampires will never go out of style. She loves an alpha hero and a bad boy, and the women destined to keep them on their toes.

Calling Pennsylvania home, Holly loves autumn, the beach, and beautiful weather. Though she sees very little of it living in the North. When she’s not writing, reading, or baking, she’s wrangling her three psychotic felines, and wondering where her muse will take her to next.

She is the author of the bestselling Brewhouse series, the co-author of the Windy City Bad Boys series, and the co-author of the Queen's Rangers series.

Ratings & Reviews

What do you think?

Friends & Following

Create a free account to discover what your friends think of this book!

5 stars
12 (5%)
1 star
4 (1%)
Displaying 1 - 30 of 36 reviews
Profile Image for Natalie  ~ The Biblioholic.
2,472 reviews1,204 followers
February 28, 2017
For release week ONLY it's only $0.99 and FREE in KU!

Regi gets all of the stars!! This was a really hard book to read and rate because while I adored one character (Regi), I absolutely abhorred another (Mia). So all 3.5 stars in my rating go towards Regi's stellar performance in this story. He was so pathetic and yet so endearing and adorable that I couldn't help but root for him from the start. His poor heart was put through the wringer and a huge part of me wanted him to find someone else to give his all to.

Mia was someone I couldn't help but hate. She was a wholly unsympathetic character and there was nothing to substantiate the colossal effort she made to be a ginormous b*tch. She was selfish, greedy, manipulative and cruel. She wasn't someone I would ever call a friend and why anyone gave her the time of day baffled me. I didn't care about her. If the next scene had her being struck by a car, I probably would have cheered. Okay, so I'm obviously exaggerating a bit, but I'm hoping you get my point. I couldn't root for her happy ending because in my opinion she didn't deserve one.

So I'll leave off here telling you that if/when you read this story, I'm sure you will fall for Regi just as much as I did. He wasn't pure by any means, but a lot of his actions and his behavior can be understood and even accepted when looking through the rotten glass of life that Mia had poured for him.

Release Date: February 28, 2017
Genre: Contemporary Romance
POV: Dual - 1st person
Steam: 4 out of 5
Book Type: Standalone
Profile Image for Emma.
749 reviews53 followers
March 3, 2017
That was bad in three ways.
1) Technical errors in the book. Words spelled wrong. random extra characters and letters. A simple spell check would have fixed them all. I'm guessing the author simply does not care to spend the five minutes doing that.

2) Writing errors. Sentences that switch tense, have bonus words, are missing words, wrong names. Again seems like someone does not care about her readers.

3) Really idiotic story that has no substance, lacks proper motivation and plops in extra characters for what I suspect are later stories.

I can not write more without a full spoiler to save the curious from reading so

The only good thing is it is mercifully short. It took me less than 2 hours to read. But I won't be hanging around for the four follow ups I suspect were set up here.
Profile Image for Kiki.
1,217 reviews479 followers
Shelved as 'avoid'
February 28, 2017
I figured out that to me there is a very distinct difference between smutty romance and hedonistic debauchery, this book falls under the latter. This may not have any cheating and has a HEA, though the guy sticking a dick in anything that moves while claiming to be in love with the girl and pursuing her is hardly acceptable, at least they were not in an exclusive relationship, but this book has an extreme debauched view of life and it doesn't sit well with me or my morals. Specially not with the idea of voyeurism and exhibitionism and the guy proudly boasting of his love of hedonistic lifestyle.
Profile Image for Karin.
2,053 reviews
February 28, 2017
After reading Giving it Up I couldn't wait to read Pin Me Down, which is Mia and Regis story. I loved getting to know more of these characters that I loved from the first book.

I was so wrong about Regi from the first book. I thought he was so arrogant and extremely smug & cocky. I couldn't of been more wrong he had such a sweetness behind the facade he put up for everyone to see. And Mia was so fierce and protective but, also a free spirit who I enjoyed so much more after knowing her story.

Regi and Mia together were so hot together and I loved seeing there walls crumble, especially Mia. It was obvious how much he wanted her from the first book so I was so happy they got there story.

I can't wait for more from this series!!

I voluntarily reviewed a arc of this book
Profile Image for Tamara Harrington.
512 reviews27 followers
February 28, 2017
I received an ARC in exchange for an honest and unbiased review. Mia and Regi have one of the most complicated relationships, that is going to play with your emotions. Their story spans over a few years and will have you sitting on the edge of your seat with anticipation. It's good to see a man working so hard to prove himself for a change and Mia isn't just falling at his feet. Do they get their happily ever after? You'll just have to read and find out!
February 20, 2017
I received a book in exchange for an honest review

After being introduced to Holly Dodd's writing in Giving It Up at the same time as being introduced to the characters in the Brew House series, I was truly hooked and wrapped up in their college dramatic filled existence. So, I was beyond excited to read Mia and Regi's story in Pin Me Down. Holly left them shrouded in so much mystery at the end of Giving It Up that I couldn't help but want more of these two. Mia came off as so carefree with her emotions and her body which the more Holly lets us into her world in Pin Me Down, I soon figured out that I judged Mia completely wrong along with Regi as being a manwhore. Holly had me so besotted with these two characters by the end that I was sad to read the end of their story.

I was so excited to get an up close and personal look at the man behind the muscle. Regi quickly had me in a state of shock with the depth of sweetness inside of this bad boy personified. I don't think I have ever met such a hero with such a tender heart, wrapped in such delicious muscle with a side of kink. Holly kept me oohing and aahing over Regi and his professions of love for Mia or I was hot and bothered by his sexy talk and hedonistic ways. Holly gave me all the feels with this “soft centered” alpha male.

Mia is such a hard heroine to get to know with her prickly outer shell and her refusal to receive love or give love to Regi, but soon Holly shows us the cracks in Mia's facade and what lies behind her commitment phobe ways. It was nice to see that Mia wasn't the “nonchalant don't care about anyone” person that she portrayed. She set up residence in my soul and I couldn't wait to see Regi break down the thick walls that surround her heart.

Holly Dodd delivers a scorching love story that highlights the emotional baggage that we all must overcome to receive the love that we deserve. I highly recommend Pin Me Down, the second in the Brew House series for a romance with complex characters full of heart. Regi and Mia are sweet, hot, and extra naughty! Holly has me addicted to the Brew House crew and dying to get to know more about Angela and Jackson in Kiss Me Now!
October 18, 2017
I really enjoyed this second chance at love story by Holly Dodd.

Mia and Regi first meet in high school . . . where Regi knows right away that Mia is the one for him. However, Mia’s past has caused her to not only have a commitment phobia, but not to believe in love.

Flash forward a few years where we find that while Mia can’t seem to love Regi, she can’t quit him either. However, their sexual chemistry has never been an issue. Random hook-ups keep happening between them and every time Regi tries to push for more, Mia simply pushes him away.

Things change in a big way when Regi’s coping mechanism of having meaningless one night stands, has him unknowingly getting up close and personal with Mia’s younger sister. Feeling that this may be the last straw, Regi goes to Jo, Mia’s best friend for advice. While Jo tells Mia to either love Regi or let him go for good, her advice for Regi is to give Mia everything he has and not back off when she tries to push him away.

Of course, dating does not come easy and Kevin must prove he is in it for the long haul while breaking through Mia’s commitment issues and feelings of unworthiness due to her childhood.

This is a great book about second chances and never giving up on the person you love. I really enjoyed the twist that it was not the girl pining after the guy, but a very alpha male suffering his way through years of unrequited love.

I can’t wait to see where Holly Dodd takes us next with the Brewhouse series.
Profile Image for Kari Hansen.
8,749 reviews52 followers
March 1, 2017
Regi and Mia had feelings for each other in high school however due to Mia’s experience with the destruction of her parent’s relationship she wanted no part of a relationship of her own and they both went to different colleges. They are back at the same school and although they are involved Mia can’t commit as she wants him and then she pushes him away. Regi handles the hot and cold by having one night stands however one night he chooses the wrong girl and everything comes to a head. Will Mia realize that Regi is the one and take a chance on love or will this be the final straw that will break them apart permanently? You can’t help but love Regi who puts up with a lot and will do anything to be with Mia. I voluntarily reviewed an Advanced Reader Copy of this book.
Profile Image for Jessica Wannamaker.
913 reviews9 followers
June 26, 2017
Regis and Mia are the proof that if you love someone and let them go if they're yours they'll come back. The only catch was it took some on and off time, lots of sex and a key to do the trick.

Mia had so many daddy issues and feelings of worthlessness thanks to it. Regi let himself be pushed away, dove into hedonistic sex with anything that walks to see if he could forget her and find his heart again.

It took a royal screwup from her sister and his routine, to finally push it. With a slight push from Jo they both figured their crap out, and Mia and Jo, and Mia and Lucia fixed their relationships too.

Sometimes you just need to let them in.
Profile Image for Ashley Gibson.
29 reviews
February 18, 2017
I loved Mia and Regi together! Regi may seem like a man whore, but don’t let his reputation fool you. It’s nice to see a man genuinely work to get a girl’s attention. I love an independent woman, but Mia stubbornness got on my nerves. I understand her issues and why she is the way so is but after finding out about Mia and Regi’s history I wanted them to be together, cheering them on. This is a really good story about two people who get a second chance at love. One of them didn’t even know they had a first chance.
Profile Image for Candy76.
603 reviews21 followers
February 24, 2017
Holly well done with this one, you brought the demons out of Mia with Regi's help. You brought together two people that needed each other more than one thought she knew. Your writing flows from character to character and you kept me hooked to see if these two could make it. I love when a story is told from both sides cause you're not wondering what the other is thinking, you know what both feel and are thinking. There's two sides to a story and having both tell their POV helps bring it all together, thank you for this style of writing. A must read.
**Reviewed for Sweet and Spicy Reads, ARC provided in return for honest review**
Pin Me Down (Brewhouse, #2) by Holly Dodd
Profile Image for Michelle Lee.
514 reviews1 follower
March 17, 2017
Regi has been in love with Mia for 5 long years. Mia has some issues she has been dealing with since she was younger and feels that she doesn't need a man in her life. That can only lead to heartache Right? Regi finally convinces Mia to give them a shot. Can they overcome their obstacles and get their happily ever After? Such a great book! Can't wait for the next one.
*I voluntarily read an advanced readers copy of this book *
443 reviews
March 31, 2019
Lust, struggle, and final determination to love another made for a good story.
Profile Image for Lu.
234 reviews15 followers
March 1, 2017
"Love isn't easy, it's not some fairytale where everything will go perfectly all the time. But it's worth it"

Holly Dodd wrote a wonderful story about giving love a chance in Pin Me Down. It is the second book in the Brewhouse series, but it can be read as a standalone. It's the story of Mia and Regi. They been having casual sex for a few years, but she pushed him away when he wanted more. Mia has a commitment phobia and Regi does what he thinks is the best way to get her out of his system; sleeping with other women, even when he continues to pine for Mia.
One of the things that I liked is that Mia and Regi aren't the typical romance hero and heroine. Not only is Mia a dirty talker, but she's also the one with issues that make her "broken". Regi is the alpha male pinning after the girl and the one to help "fix" her. I'm use to reading the opposite, and the reversal was refreshing. Also there's another thing about Regi that sets him apart from other romance heroes.
Regi and Mia make a great couple. They're right for one another and during the club scene confirms it. That scene was smoking hot, for lack of better words to describe it. Dodd doesn't forget to write about the one thing that bugs me everytime I read about this particular sexual act. For a second, I thought Regi and Mia were going to do something without the proper preparation. This scene was well written. Another one was the frat party. This scene was gut wrenching, but also realistic at the same time.
Some of the things felt a bit rushed, such as the tension between Mia and Licia. it was resolve rather quickly. I would have liked if it went a bit longer. Licia came and went. Couldn't she have stayed a chapter longer?
I enjoyed Pin Me Down. There's a little twist and I was intrigued by Angela and Jackson. Looking forward to reading more about Angela. I want to see how her story will unfold. Also would like to read more of Lindsay.

**I voluntarily reviewed an advanced copy.**
Profile Image for Ellie.
986 reviews29 followers
Final Score - 5 Stars!

This is the second book in this series and I have to say - WOAH!

We were introduced to Regi and his man-whore self in the first book (back when Jo was trying to get his attention). The object of Regi's affections is Mia (Jo's best friend), but Mia is hiding her true feelings and has pushed Regi out of her life, in the romantic sense.

What we learn in their backstory is that Regi and Mia have been fighting their feelings since High School. Regi fell in love with Mia before heading off to college but Mia had sworn off love. These two head off to separate colleges but are brought back together due to circumstances - I call it divine intervention. Regi has tried to move on from Mia, with disastrous results. He just can't find anyone he wants to be with more than Mia. However, Regi may have just blown any chance when hooks up with Lucia...

Mia isn't interested in relationships at all. She has sworn off love after seeing her mother and father's relationship spiral into a life pain, misery, alcoholism and abuse. She tries pushing Jo and Regi together because she knows if they hook up she can push him away forever. Then one night at the Brewhouse everything changes and she finds Regi with his latest conquest.

Will this be the one thing she will never be able to forgive him for or will this be a wake up call for them both? When Jo gives Regi some much needed advice, will he take it and fight for what he wants? When Jo gives Mia the same advice, will this be what breaks through to Mia? How will other events that happen change everything for these two, will love prevail?

I love Ms. Dodd's outlook on college life and the inner working of collegiate mind. This book is such a #OneClick because it is, in one work - HOT!!! Regi will steal your heart and make you want to smack Mia when she doesn't fall in line! I can't wait for the next book in the series (there's an event that just choked me up) and I want to see what happens in the aftermath of it.
Profile Image for Cheryl O'Harney.
1,076 reviews14 followers
March 3, 2017
This is the second book in the series, we first met Regi and Mia in Giving It Up I love Holly's style of writing so I was excited for this book. Pin Me Down is the story of commitment phobe Mia and Regi the man who despite his manwhore ways has loved & been in love with Mia for years.

I had Regi pegged all wrong from what I'd read of him in the first book I thought he was a cocky, arrogant playboy with no real respect for woman especially Mia but I couldn't have been more wrong yes he was a cocky playboy but he never led anyone on he was always straight with them and I now know in his own way he was retaliating from the way Mia had pushed him away over the years. It soon became clear to me that Mia had been suffering from some sort of abandonment issues and those were the reasons she'd been keeping Regi at arms length, I was soo glad when Regi stepped up to claim his woman finally breaking through the walls she'd built around her heart it may have taken them a while but they got there in the end getting the HEA they both deserved.

I'm loving this series so far and can't wait to read more, Holly if your reading this I think it would be great to hear the club owners stories *hint, hint*.
1,250 reviews23 followers
February 28, 2017
Another amazing book from Holly Dodd! The Brewhouse Pub crew is back and this time the leader of this social gathering is going to get more than she ever thought she deserved. Mia has grown up thinking she is unworthy, from her father walking out on the family and the things his mother said to her and the endless parade of men her mom brought home trying to find love. That was the one thing she swore she would never do, love, or be that vulnerable but then again she never expected the tsunami that is Regi. When Regi and his family moved to the small town of Shullsburg, Wisconsin he wasn't happy leaving their old life behind, but then he met the firecracker across the street, Mia and knew she was meant to be his. Mia and Regi have this push and pull relationship that when things get a little too serious Mia will run and Regi is left holding the bag. But after the last epic screw-up Regi vows he's not giving up and Mia agrees to give them a chance. I absolutely loved Mia and Regi! Mia is so messed up from the examples her parents set and this thing with Regi scares the crap out of her. Regi is determined, even though he did come off as a player, you finally get to understand why he is the way he is. Mia and Regi's story isn't simple, but it's theirs and so worth the work they will have to put in. This is a hot, sweet, frustrating at times and yet epic story about two people who have been connected since they met. I can't wait to see what happens next with this group of friends. I voluntarily reviewed an Advanced Reader Copy of this book.
Profile Image for Behind Closed Doors Book Review.
1,243 reviews137 followers
Amount of sex 4 / 5
How explicit 4.5 / 5
BDSM/Fetish 1.5 / 5
Romance 5 / 5
Overall: 5 / 5
Review: I absolutely love Giving It Up by Holly Dodd, the first book in the Brewhouse series, and I couldn’t wait for the second book, Pin Me Down, to be released! Pin Me Down can be read as a standalone, but I encourage you to read Giving It Up first, as the characters are so well developed and the story line deliciously naughty.

Pin Me Down focuses on Mia and Regi and their complex history. They first met in their senior year of high school, when Regi moved in next door to Mia. He fell for her almost instantly, but Mia would only agree to be friends with benefits. Regi wanted to try a long distant relationship, while at college, but Mia would not agree and they went their separate ways.

Due to an issue with Regi's scholarship program, he was able to transferred to another school of his choosing. He decided to go to Mia's school and tried unsuccessfully to win Mia over. Now, five years later Mia finds Regi in a compromising situation which absolutely guts her. What will happen to Mia and Regi? Will she ever forgive him?

I LOVE love LOVE this book and can't wait for the next one! The characters in Pin Me Down are complex and engaging and I read this book in one sitting!

A Must Read Series!

** Voluntarily reviewed from an advanced copy **
108 reviews
February 20, 2017
This is the second book in this series and I loved it. We was introduced to Regi and his man-whore self in the first booK when Jo was trying to get his attention. Mia and Jo are best friends and Mia is hiding her true feelings for Regi. In this book we see if Regi can convince Mia to give him a second chance at love.

Regi and Mia have been fighting their feeling for each other since High School. Regi fell in love with Mia before heading off to college but Mia had sworn off love and would not give Regi the commitment he wanted. These two head off to separate colleges but are brought back together when the football program is shut down at Penn State. Regi tries to move on when Mia refuses to date him but can't find anyone he wants to be with more than Mia. When Regi hooks up with Mia's sister Lucia things get real for them both.

Mia isn't interested in relationships at all. She has sworn off love after seeing her mother and father's relationship spiral into a disaster. She tries pushing her best friend Jo and Regi together because she knows if they hook up she can push him away forever. Then one night at the Brewhouse everything changes and she finds Regi with her sister. Will this be the one thing she will never be able to forgive him for or will this be a wake up call for them both?

When Jo gives Regi advice will he take it and fight for what he wants? When she gives Mia the same advice will this be what breaks Mia out of her shell? How will other events that happen change everything for these two, will love prevail?

ONE CLICK this one because it is HOT!!!! Regi will absolutely still your heart and make you fall in love with him. Can't wait for more and see what happens next. Bring on Angela and let us also see where life takes Jo, Kevin, Mia and Regi.

Profile Image for Charlotte.
55 reviews2 followers
February 27, 2017
When you have a dirty little secret they always find away to catch up to you. That what happens in book two of Pin Me Down.

Mia live a complicated life with a mother that jump from one guy to the next and was barely around and with that she was left her raising her little sister until her sister was old enough to take care of herself. Believing that her sister is finally old enough to take care of herself and that she can protect herself Mia leaves for college.

Believing she left her past behind her she start living again in a new town with new friends. Well that until Regi finds her again.

Never trusting anyone is what got Mia in the predicament that she is in now. Never believing that she is good enough for any man lead her away from Regi. But the truth is she has always wanted Regi from the first moment she laid eyes in him.

What is even scarier is how he makes her feel and she can't feel this way about him because she believe that he just gonna hurt her just like every man has in her life and that is thanks to her old Dad. He taught her that she was and will not be good enough for anyone.

This book takes you through a beautiful journey on how Mia finally realizes that maybe she is worth loving and maybe just maybe she is good enough for someone and we can think Regi for that.

Profile Image for Angie Harvey.
720 reviews5 followers
March 1, 2017
Holly is something else. I fell in love with all of the characters in the first book and I was so excited to see where should would take Regi and Mia. I was so curious to see what had gone on between them and how Regi and Jo almost got together. Finally, we were getting answers!!! And BOY did we get answers!!!!! I finally got to find out EVERYTHING I had not so patiently been waiting for and so much more!

There are always layers to characters, but we don't always get to see the history of them. There was so much history between Regi and Mia, years of it. To be able to read and understand that history made me love each of them that much more. More of often than not, I wanted to strangle Mia for being hard headed, but she had her reasons. And Regi, he's just the nicest of guys, but he's got quite a kinky side. Their story was sooo hot!!! I CANNOT wait to see what comes next!!!!
Profile Image for Amanda Andrews.
51 reviews2 followers
March 1, 2017
I received an ARC in exchange for an honest review. I absolutely loved Mia and Regi's story. I felt like I was on edge for most of this book wanting to know what was going to happen next for these two. I was happy to see the back story of Mia and Regi and finally figure out why it's so hard for her to trust men. I loved seeing Regi work to win Mia over instead of her just falling under his spell instantly. If you want to see if they get their second chance at their happily ever after do not wait!! Pick up this amazing read right now!
Profile Image for Juli.
1,295 reviews18 followers
February 28, 2017
I voluntarily reviewed a copy of this book (given by the author)...

Mia and Regi... just wow

Their relationship was very interesting to say the least considering it started in their senior year of high school till now. Regi has always known he loved Mia, unfortunately for him, Mia believes she's not worthy of love because of her childhood. Can Regi finally get into Mia's heart or is it time to let her go?

Very steamy read but I expect nothing less from our very feisty couple.

*Also there is scene during a party where some disturbing events take place. I think the situation was portrayed in a tasteful manner by showing how these situations are still very valid today. This type of behavior is unacceptable and unfortunately happens more than we know.*
Profile Image for Carrie K-Ski.
332 reviews1 follower
March 5, 2017
Don't miss out on this fantastic love story. Fresh, emotional, and sexy as hell. The club scene is panty-melting-hot. Ms. Dodd knows how to get you pulse going.

This copy given in exchange for an honest review.
Profile Image for Miriam Meza.
Author 35 books102 followers
February 28, 2017
When I read 'Giving it up' and meet this couple, Regi and Mia, I didn't have idea about their story. I knew something was there, and I was curious to discover it. So, when I started to read and put the pieces together.

Mia is Jolene's best friend. She's smart, sexy and confident, and she doesn't do relationships. She's all about the friendship with benefits.You know, that kind of girls that men see as a golden ticket in college. Regi, in the other hand, is our tipical manwhore, well...that's not true, he's more of a serial dater. Cool, built as a building, and never goes out with virgins. That's so far what you know in the previous book, but when I started to read this one I discovered Mia had commitment issues, and Regi wasn't the man I thought.

They have a story. They met when they were in high school and Regi felt in love with her from the beggining. Mia was in a home where love wasn't part of the deal. Her father left and her mom was negligent with her and her sister. So, love wasn't something Mia could accept easily.

This book is about fight against demons from the past, forgive and open the doors to love. It was a sexy, funny and romantic story, but also shows a little bit about what's next in this series even when it's a standalone. Angela's book? can't wait to read it.

I voluntarily reviewed an advanced copy.
Profile Image for Cj Loves Books.
227 reviews29 followers
March 2, 2017
OH REGI!!! MY HEART! Regi is my man! OMG! I cried in the first few chapters! How can you not fall in love with Regi and feel for him as he struggles with his unrequited love for Mia. But is the love truly unrequited? Read this fantastic book to find out!
203 reviews5 followers
February 26, 2017
This book touched at heart strings. Besides being a love story that
Perseveres it touched on some painful topics. One that hit my family personally. This was such a good read and more than what I expected! Thank goodness for happily ever afters and forgoveness
Profile Image for Crystal .
2,644 reviews1 follower
February 25, 2017
Pin Me Down is the second book in the Brewhouse series, and it's Regi and Mia's story. The story was amazing, hearfelt, hot and steamy, and I couldn't put it down. I liked the characters. We got to see a different side of Regi, and understand why Mia is the way she is. They were so perfect for eachother. This was an enjoyable read and I can't wait to read Angela's story.
2,386 reviews17 followers
February 22, 2017
Regi has it bad for Mia unfortunately she's scared of getting involved & won't let him in.
They have a history together but Mia keeps it a secret.
This book is a standalone and has its ending. I enjoyed the characters and was pleased to have the others mentioned in this book.
Can't wait for the next book.
I voluntarily reviewed an advanced reader copy of this book.
Another brilliant addition to the brewhouse gang.
Profile Image for Jamie.
954 reviews
February 19, 2017
Regi comes off as a playboy which there was a time he would sleep with anyone to chase his ache for mia. He has been "mia 's dirty secret " for years. Can Mia over come her trust issues of having a relationship with anyone to give Regi the a real chance. I enjoyed Mia's story i could totally related to her reason's for not trusting men.I was so happy to see that Mia and her sister Licia were able to get there rift fixed between them. In this book you will be briefly introduced to Angela and Jackson. Also we get caught up some with how kevin and jo are doing. what are you waiting for give this second chance romance a read .
Displaying 1 - 30 of 36 reviews

Can't find what you're looking for?

Get help and learn more about the design.