Start by marking “Dominion (The Enertia Trials, #4)” as Want to Read:
Dominion (The Enertia Trials, #4)

Dominion

(The Enertia Trials #4)

WE ARE THE FIRST
WE ARE THE END

“I didn’t want to wake up. Sometimes I almost wished I hadn’t.”

With Reggie’s death, Nate and the others are forced to continue on in their attempt to defeat Roman with the help of The Rising — a rebellion movement thriving in the bowels of Public Two.

New faces and mysterious secrets — hidden technology, lies, and darkness — fro/>“I
Published May 19th 2017 by Gatekeeper Press

To ask other readers questions about Dominion, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dominion

Start your review of Dominion (The Enertia Trials, #4)
Lindsey Lynn (thepagemistress)
Jul 31, 2017 rated it really liked it
Natshane
Mar 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
⇝ ⇝ ♛ 5 Dominating Stars ♛ ⇜ ⇜

"Years ago, we were designed to be the first of our kind, and today, we will be the end."

It's not every day you stumble upon a series that challenges your mindset and questions your existence. There's the kind that gives you the tingles, some wrapped around your heart like a warm blanket, others might induce a slight shiver, and then there's the kind that stopped you dead in your tracks, stunned you into a reading stupor and you, for once, felt goosebumps on your skin because e⇜
Muskan
Jul 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Huge Thanks to J. Kowallis for sending this book to me in exchange for a review as well including me in the acknowledgement. 💖

Here's my honest thoughts for Dominion, the last book in The Enertia Trials. I can't ever describe properly how much I have this book and the entire series in general. This book has constant action and will always keep you on the edge of your seat, praying that your favourite character doesn't die. Everyone who has love the past three books will love this inst
Danissa Macaraig
May 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
IMG_20160721_171325

THE WRITING. Its wholly fantastic! I love how the author eventually got a hold of me right at the very beginning by dangling that "bone" in front of me. It had me kept on reading just to make sure that its really happening and not just a way to torture my feels in anyway possible. I love how J. Kowallis knows the weakness of her readers. I mean, because of that bone, I ended up devouring the whole of the book in just one sitting. But still, the whole time I was reading until I reach the midpart of the book,
Cassandra (Thebookishcrypt)
*ARC provided by author in exchange for an honest review*
"... If this choice was going to end them both, they'd go to hell together, and he wanted nothing more."
I've been dreading the writing of this review because it meant that I've officially put this series behind me and it's killing me to no end. I never wanted this series to end but here we are... If you haven't read this series yet, I hope you do so as soon as you're done reading this review!!
Since this is the last book i
Tricia
DOMINION BY: J. KOWALLIS "The future always changes. Like water ripples interrupted by a falling stick, the afterimage can be disrupted, and in the end, only the strongest claim dominion."

What just happened to me? I am convinced that Kowallis's goal was to have her readers feeling as completely ravaged as her characters felt. Well mam,

Leone Johnson
Excellent...as usual

J. Kowallis has once again astounded her readers with a dystopian tale rich with emotions and secrets. When Duality concluded, I was terribly upset, but Dominion has managed to tie up all the loose ends that made me upset, and provided proof of a future that can once again be bright. Kowallis seems to effortlessly weave a web of happiness, destruction, despair, anger, and love into a tale of something bigger than her characters, something that could affect a world. Many c
Anwesha Sahu
Mar 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
**I received a copy of the e-book from the author in exchange for an honest and unbiased review.This does not affect my opinion on the book.**

As much of an unnatural way of starting a review this line is,I'll still go with it cause this is going to be a bit of  informal fangirling the reasons for which will also be included below.Also the line came out all wrong,but it's okay.

This book,this final book in the series 'The Enertia Trials',is just worth it.It's worth going th
legenbooksdary
May 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Dominion is hands down the best book of the year for me, no doubt! I would give it a million stars, a standing ovation and a thousand round of applause to the author if I could.

I love everything about this book! Absolutely everything from the suspense, the excitement and especially their sneaky schemings and secret plannings. It just makes me at the edge of my seat, reading the story from paragraph to another, seeing how it evolves.

My favourite OTP is definitely Reggie and Nate! They're so pre
Michelle (Bookaholic Banter)
May 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
What a finale! I flew through this book way too fast. From the very first page Dominion grabbed on to me tightly and didn't let go until the very end. It was non-stop action the entire way through. I didn't want to put it down and wouldn't have it wasn't for the lack of sleep I was running on. This is a book you will want to devour in one sitting.

This conclusion to the brilliant Enertia Trials series lacked for absolutely nothing! Most of the time we read a book series, only to be let down by t
Promisary
May 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
omg... it's over. this series is done...
J.Kowallis... what have you done to us like ...what just happened. Every time I flipped the page , a new surprise came and it happened over and over and over and over again. It will leave you wondering what happens and leaving questions in your mind for you to wonder about.
A great ending to a great series. I loved loved loved it.
Peter Carlstrom
Hmmmm

A sleight let down. Disappointed in the hero getting over the death of the love of his life in few months and getting involved with a bimbo. The best thing about the hero was his steadfastness and this installment ruined it. The romance of secondary couple was lame. No excuse for not killing the most evil character.
Destiny
Jul 29, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Solid Ending to the Series

I think Kowalis has a natural talent for writing, and the series got better with each new installment. There are still a few grammar and spelling issues, and a missed word here and there, but overall, it's a good story.
May 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: kobo
it's over! *cries* omg, so many feels, IT WAS SO PERFECT.
Full review coming soon on the blog. <3
Tricia

mission accomplished boom

mission accomplished boom

ruined

Over and over again. You had me doubting EVERYTHING. I was stuck in this place of unyielding paranoia. I had to question pretty much everyone, even people I would have sworn were unwavering in their cause. Even my FAVORITE characters were not safe. Even if it was just for a brief moment, I doubted their intentions, I wondered if they could possibly be going darkside.

paranoid gif 2

And I can just picture you sitting there after finishing writing Dominion cackling with your evil author laugh like

tears of my readersevil smirk

Dominion was an intense, high anxiety adrenaline rush that does not relent until the very end. And I would not give back a moment of it. Thankfully, Kowallis somehow manages to sneak in a few really sweet moments that end up feeling even more precious because they are happening amidst the sheer chaos going on around them. I also think this book especially highlights just how wonderfully complex the characters are in this series. Each one shows such a wide range in Dominion. No one is the same as they were when they started out in this journey, which is what you want to see by the last book. Even when you were seeing the worst of them they still had your heart, even if, as Roy so eloquently put it, they have that "damn stubbornness and piece-of-shit attitudes that make people want to hit you in the face with a hammer." . Just another reason I adore Roy. That man is a ROCK. I never ceased to be amazed by how stead-fast he was through everything, and he stayed true to that through all the insanity he had to endure in this one.

well done sir

It is really hard to fully gush about this book because there are just so many things that would spoil the full experience of it and I refuse to do that. If you've come this far with the series I promise that Dominion does not disappoint. You'll feel like a war torn mess after reading it, but you will also feel a sense of peace and hopefulness at the end. Which considering everything that went down in this series, is more than you can ask for.

do it again

Now, if you're one of the unfortunate souls that has not yet started this series...WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?

poor unfortunate souls

It is complete now, and if dystopian is something you like than this series is a DO NOT MISS! I truly can't recommend it enough.

I am sad to say goodbye to this series, but I am completely fulfilled and content with the way it ended. And I CAN'T WAIT to see what J. Kowallis comes up with next!

im ready gif

I received an ARC of this book from the author in exchange for an honest review.
Mallary
Feb 26, 2018
Jamie
Feb 22, 2018
Melanie Elyse
Jun 17, 2017
Rachella Tirazona
Apr 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book gave the ending it deserves. Seriouslyyyyy.

I love the series. I remembered picking it up because I want to try it out and ended up loving the characters. I was amazed in the world it has and I felt being a part of a big revolution.

Im having a big hangover right now because of this book and I even forgot that it is the last book which is very heartbreaking for me.

Yes, the final book of the Enertia Trials series. Will they get the peace they deserve wi
Jena
May 20, 2017
Zach
Jun 04, 2017
Annika
Sep 03, 2017
J.
Nov 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Tabatha
Sasha
Apr 01, 2017
Rachel
Apr 06, 2017
J. Kowallis graduated from Weber State University’s creative writing program, and lives in Utah with her Mini Schnauzer, Etta. She enjoys dreaming about, flying to, and writing about distant lands (real or unreal).

The Enertia Trials (4 books)
  • Afterimage (The Enertia Trials, #1)
  • Encender (The Enertia Trials, #2)
  • Duality (The Enertia Trials, #3)
“There's so much more to life than breathing in and out. It's not the beat of a heart, or the brainwave pattern in a thought that classifies someone as being alive. Not even the sensation of warmth or the ability to move. I know firsthand.” 2 likes
“Even the sun has to set . . . The key is learning to keep the light on, even after the sun's gone down.” 2 likes