Start by marking “Tapped (Brewing Passion, #1)” as Want to Read:
Tapped (Brewing Passion, #1)

Tapped (Brewing Passion #1)

3.51  ·  Rating details ·  184 Ratings  ·  84 Reviews
A hot hook-up in a cold beer cooler changes everything…

When wealthy brewery owner Austin Fitzgerald meets sexy saleswoman Evelyn Benedict, angry sparks fly. They seem destined to clash, until a hot hook-up in a cold beer cooler changes everything.

For Austin, it's a life-altering moment that sets him on a path away from his birthright, while Evelyn must face her fears about
ebook, 1st edition, 232 pages
Published January 17th 2017 by Totally Bound Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Tapped, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Tapped

Jonetta
When beer and wine saleswoman Evelyn Benedict reluctantly agreed to allow brewery owner Austin Fitzgerald to do a ride-along with her to visit her territory, she had no idea how her life would be permanently altered. She's from blue collar roots and he's a trust fund baby but they fit almost perfectly. It's the "almost" though that might just do them in. Especially when his best friend, Ross Hoffman enters the relationship.

Despite Evelyn's childish reactions throughout the story, I really liked
Stacey is Sassy
I'm tapping out early on this one.

No rating as I did not finish...and I'm guilty of being too Judgy McJudgerson.

I could easily write it off as I'm over erotica. In this case, I think it was the setup that had me tapping out. I admit I didn't stay long enough to see how it would all play out and if the author was able to make me believe in this couple. The problem is this...if my first "meeting" of the hero shows him as fickle as a pickle, flighty and controlled by his other brain, how can I beli
Bree Lauren
Jul 29, 2017 rated it it was ok
Read the full review on my blog: In Love & Words

I’m going to preface this review by saying that the first two words out of my mouth when I finished this novel were, “Stop. No.” And I said those two words a lot as I read this novel.

I wanted to like this novel. The synopsis was intriguing. I loved that it took place in the brewery world, and I like the playboy-turned-loyal-lover thing, but oh my goodness this book was just a hot mess.

There were too many over-the-top cheesy lines and cringe
Carlene Inspired
Feb 06, 2017 rated it liked it
ARC provided in exchange for an honest review.

The concept of Tapped felt like it was meant for me, I'm a craft beer girl through and through, but I was left feeling more like I'd drank a mediocre bud light while I read an insta-love romance novel rather than sipped on a bourbon-barrel stout with a slow burn, angst-y story. There were no swoon moments for me,
Tami
Jul 09, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: crowe-liz, netgalley
My copy needed an edit. I skimmed over 90% of the first half of the book. Holy terrors of elitist parents and someone who is supposedly an alpha male is too cowardly to confront his mother and GF. The menage part was hot ...until it wasn't. There was no MM that I could find unless they meant when he mentioned it about his past. I think the ending hinted at a polyamorous future.

This review is based on the ARC provided by the author and/or the publisher via NetGalley in exchange for my honest opin
Sabrina Olteanu
Feb 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
DJ Sakata
Favorite Quotes:

You look like a constipated crocodile when you do that.

I am that guy. And you are that girl. And I want to be these people some more.

Listen, I already know you’re an emotional cripple and sometimes a high-maintenance pain in the ass, but I’m willing to overlook all that.

The smile he shot her made her filling melt, she’d swear it. He’d truly turned her into some kind of drooling Pavlovian dog whenever he so much as looked at her.

My Review:

Liz Crowe excels at sucking me in and hol
Becca
Feb 17, 2017 rated it liked it
First of all this is a M/F/M Romance and so going into this you should now that (which you kinda get from the synopsis). This was my first read from Liz Crowe and it definitely was a book full of bang!

The book is full of emotions, making you laugh and feel for the characters and there are also some moments of what the heck is happening?

Evelyn is a distributor who is assigned to Austin and his brewery. He is known as a playboy and the when the two meet sparks fly. The connection between these two
Lynn Reynolds
Mar 13, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: finished-reading
Evelyn Benedict is trying to do her best in a job that is mostly a man’s job. Austin Fitzgerald is a man who knew where his life was taking him. But that was before he met Evelyn. She seems to be like a drug of choice for him. And when they connect – fireworks. I find that sometimes the mood gets ruined because I end up laughing.

Be warned, these two are very graphic about what they want from the other. But don’t expect that to be the whole story. In any relationship there can be obstacles and Au
Danielle Marlowe
Mar 02, 2017 rated it really liked it
This Is my first read from this Author. Author Liz Crowe did a really good job on this book. The story is well written. I couldn't put the book down. The characters from the book is Austin, Evelyn, and Ross. This story is sexy, sizzling and steamy. There were many emotion in this book. I enjoy a M/F/M. Two men that fall in love with the same woman. The men will give her anything and everything she needs or wants. I enjoy a book where a man or men are obsessed and protective over the woman he lov ...more
Jem
Jan 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: jeep-diva
Rating 4.5 stars.

I always know I’m going to love Liz Crowe’s books and Tapped was just another example of why I like her writing so much. Because she’s a brewer, the settings and situations where perfectly authentic. She creates great characters with a depth of emotions, or not as the case may be, who are flawed, likeable and so very human.

For example, Evelyn carries a chip on her shoulder about her upbringing compared to Austin’s. She’s convinced he looks down on her at times and that he’s arr
Heather
Aug 21, 2017 rated it did not like it
This book had so much potential, but it fell incredibly short.

First off Evelyn...I hated her. I just could not relate to her, I found her to be a complete and utter mess. Her mood swings and need to be the center of attention made her very difficult to relate to.

Second: the time jumps...they made the story very difficult to follow. You jump in time anywhere from a few days to 3 months which only a minimal glimpse into what happened during the time frame.

Third: Ross. While I loved his character
Ruthie Taylor
Feb 11, 2017 rated it really liked it
~~I received a free copy of this book to read and review for Wicked Reads ~~

This is the first in a new series and has me HOOKED!

I love reading ménage stories - undoubtedly for the scorchingly hot scenes that three bodies can create, but also because I am fascinated by the dynamics between the trio. The idea of it being only for fun, which is what Austen and Ross have had in the past is one thing, but in a situation where the word love is used by at least two people, then it is much more than ju
January Bain
Feb 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
TAPPED by Liz Crowe
An Intense Exhilarating Ride!
4.5 to 5 stars

This character driven story is seriously hot, and well set against the sparkling world of a brewery and country clubs. From smart-mouthed and insecure Evelyn, to bad boy Ross, to over-worked Austin needing to find his way in a difficult circumstance, the story is a well-crafted page-turner.

Liz Crowed does an amazing job of bringing the characters to life, making the reader feel all their emotions, love, lust, fear and bliss right dow
Mireille
Feb 03, 2018 rated it did not like it
Shelves: read-in-2018, romance
This was really bad hence the four month break in the middle of reading! I guess the sex scenes were hot-ish but the romances were all trash, so much miscommunication, angst for no reason, people staying mad just because, blah.
Elizabeth (Perusing Princesses)

4.5 Crowns

Book 1 in the new Brewing Passions series.

Sascha
Feb 14, 2017 rated it it was ok
dnf
Amy
Feb 12, 2017 rated it really liked it

Who knew that passion and intrigue - and KINK - existed in the beer brewing world!

Evelyn is a young woman not just from the wrong side of the tracks, she's someone for whom the tracks sat empty and desolate. But she's tenacious and determined, and now she works as a brewery saleswoman. When she meets Austin, a man for whom those tracks glistened like gold, she takes an immediate dislike to him, believing him spoiled and entitled. Austin, though. Austin is wildly attracted to her.

As Aust
Drue DePompei-Hoffman
Feb 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I have been reading this author for years and I know going in the emotional roller coaster ride I'm in for and welcome it because I know somewhere in all of that will be that magical moment when everything clicks and you find yourself at the end thinking "wow".

I'm excited about this series and cannot wait to read more of it. The brewing setting was so unique in a great way, these days with so many books published its hard to come across something unique and different.

Evelyn was much the way I
Avid Reader
Feb 09, 2017 rated it liked it
Tapped (Brewing Passion #1) by Liz Crowe
3 stars
M/F/M Romance
Triggers: Temperamental parents
I was given this book for an honest review by Wicked Reads.

This story was very up and down with every emotion you could have. There were funny moments, sad moments, screwed up moments and even some where I was left scratching my head in a, what the heck was that?, manner.

The connection between Austin and Evelyn was strong, whether it was negative or positive. They swung back and forth like a pendulum. It
BCD Book Review - Rachel & Jen
Amount of sex 4 / 5
How explicit 4 / 5
Romance 3.5 / 5
Overall: 3.5 / 5

Evelyn Benedict is one of the top saleswomen for Tri-City Distribution and is asked to give Austin Fitzgerald, a wealthy brewery owner, a tour of the distribution stores that she manages. The two have instant chemistry, but Evelyn fights the attraction which often becomes very amusing! As they begin to date and get to know each other, Austin tells Evelyn stories about Ross, his friend and roommate at the Brewing Institute. As Ev
Jen
Feb 16, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: 3-star, arc, menage, owned, reviewed
The story started out great, but became a bit repetitive with Evelyn's insecurities about being from a different social class. I enjoyed Austin and Evelyn as a couple and Ross a fun addition to their relationship. There are some very hot scenes, whether is just a pair or all three of them, but I found them lacking in the love department. Austin's feeling were as plain as day, but Evelyn and Ross held back too much. I also would have liked to see Austin and Ross have a deeper connection. Overall ...more
Ginelle Blanch
Feb 14, 2017 rated it liked it
This felt very different from the Liz Crowe books that I'm used to. Not as much snarky humor.

I loved the setting and the sense of community that the book showed and there were some pretty spicy moments!

I really loved Austin, he made the book for me. A go getter, who knows what he wants. Trying to break the family mold. I'm glad he let go instead of holding onto what didn't want to be held, even if it did make him miserable.

I never could get beyond my dislike of Evelyn. I felt she was weak, fu
Colleen
Feb 17, 2017 rated it liked it
I have read other Liz Crowe books and have loved them from word go. But I will admit, I struggled with this read. I found that I didn't connect with the characters, Evelyn and Austin.
Evelyn annoyed me with her constant mood changes. One minute she was angry and the next she was happy and horny. And when I say that, I am saying that all those changes happened in the same scene.
I felt like Austin was an immature man, who expected to get what he wanted when he wanted it, no matter if someone didn't
Emma Allsop - Perusing Princesses
4.5 Crowns

Book 1 in the new Brewing Passions series.

Everlyn Benedict is at the top of her game in the world of Craft Beer sales. But when an over privileged, rich, stupidly handsome brewery owner is thrust upon her for a day, she can’t hide her dislike for him or the situation. But Austin Fitzgerald is not at all what she expected and he doesn’t just charm the customers, but also gets under her skin. From opposites sides of the track, Everlyn and Austin find it hard to fight the mutual attractio
Angela
Feb 28, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4 Stars

Tapped is the first book in the Brewing Passion series by Liz Crowe. It’s an erotic contemporary romance; the story also explores a ménage (M/F/M) and the emotional toll that can have on the individuals, as well as their relationship. I would also say that there is an inst-love aspect to the story, as well as containing explicit sex scenes, a heap of drama and a lot of angst.
Evelyn Benedict at only 24 years old is the most successful sales person at Tri-City- the Beer and wine distributio
Pam
Feb 17, 2017 rated it really liked it

This is my first time reading anything Liz Crowe. I have heard wonderful things about her writing but just haven't had a chance to read one of her books yet. She has a craft with words and writes a good solid book full of angst, with a prickly protagonist, and a little menage. You will find yourself wanting to read more to see just how the story unfolds. I wish I had felt a little more connection to the characters while reading the book but it was an enjoy
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
Amazon best-selling author, mom of three, Realtor, beer blogger, brewery marketing expert, and soccer fan, Liz Crowe is a Kentucky native and graduate of the University of Louisville currently living in Ann Arbor. She has decades of experience in sales and fund raising, plus an eight-year stint as a three-continent, ex-pat trailing spouse.
Her early forays into the publishing world led to a ground
More about Liz Crowe

Brewing Passion (4 books)
  • Lightstruck (Brewing Passion, #2)
  • Conditioned (Brewing Passion, #3)
  • Gravity (Brewing Passion, #4)