Start by marking “The Peace Keeper (The Soul Mender Trilogy, #2)” as Want to Read:
The Peace Keeper (The Soul Mender Trilogy, #2)

The Peace Keeper

(The Soul Mender Trilogy #2)

Safe in her own world, Riley Dale should finally be able to put the horrifying experience in the parallel universe behind her. But as she processes recent events, business as usual is not an option. Her allies are still in big trouble.

To rescue her friends, Riley ventures back into the parallel world she had tried so hard to escape from. As her path winds through a maze of
Published January 1st 2017 by R.S. Dabney

To ask other readers questions about The Peace Keeper, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Peace Keeper

Start your review of The Peace Keeper (The Soul Mender Trilogy, #2)
Brandy
Mar 14, 2018 rated it really liked it
The Peace Keeper by R. S. Dabney

The second book in the Soul Mender trilogy jumps right into the story where it left off and moved at a quick clip. We see our characters resolve situations, train, and heal, together as work towards resolve.
A few parts suffered a lag with me and I did get a bit bored in some of the interactions but the book ended in a knockout cliffhanger. Certainly engaging and intriguing enough to make me want to read the ending book of the trilogy
Susan Daugherty
Mar 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
After finishing The Soul Mender, I could not wait to dive into the sequel! The creativity and imagination to create this amazing split world and opposing characters is something special. I enjoyed the fact that the story started back with its quick pace immediately in book 2 and keeps the reader captivated just like book 1. This journey allows us to meet several more interesting characters and delve deeper with some of our favorites. It was painfully realistic to witness Riley struggle with her ...more
Tracey Reynolds
May 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved it!

Loved this book! I loved the suspense. The inner struggles of the characters are relatable to me. You can see the characters tackle hurdles as they grow throughout the book. I originally started reading these books because my nephew designed the covers but quickly fell in love with the story.

Alex
May 31, 2017 rated it it was amazing
4.5 stars.

The second book in the Soul Mender trilogy starts off with a bang and never lets up. The moral ambiguity continues to throw me, as I hate certain characters but love their counterparts. Due to that twist there is no easy answer on what should happen to them, and I'm just so torn on what their fates should be.

This ended in a brutal cliffhanger, and I cannot WAIT for the third and final book! Dabney definitely has a winner on her hands with this series.
Roxanne
Dec 13, 2017 rated it really liked it
I have to admit reading book #2 was like being on a roller coaster. A few chapters dragged for me but the majority was captivating! Looking forward to reading the 3rd book.
Olivia Evans
Feb 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
!

Gahhhhh this series is everything! So many details woven together to form the perfect story! I don't know how I'm going to wait until tomorrow to start the final book!
Sara
Jan 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2017
Ahhhh trilogies....I can't wait for the third book. I did have to go back and read some stuff in the first book, Soul Mender, to refresh characters, but then was sucked in. I knew the end was going to leave me hanging, but I still wasn't ready.

Being from the area where Soul Mender started, I could easily imagine locations in the book. Dabney's descriptions in this one transported me throughout the world.

This isn't a genre I'd normally pick up, but I'm sucked in. If you enjoy parallel
Lisa
Jan 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Can't wait for part 3!!! Story is well developed and characters flushed out. I didn't have my copy of Soul Menders to refer to, so it took awhile to remember who was who-a synopsis of plot to date and characters in next book would be an awesome addition.
Mpcheek
Jan 23, 2017 rated it liked it
I do love the story and am invested in what happens next. Love it-except that Riley drove me nuts during this book. She really, really, really drove me nuts. The last third of the book was the best for me. Still, well written and cool story I'll be waiting for the third book.
Bridget
Noreen
Mar 04, 2017
dawn rahe
Jul 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Amazing! Loved it! Can't wait for #3!!!!!
Donna Stephenson
Jul 10, 2017
Kelli
Jul 26, 2018
R.S. Dabney’s passion for reading, writing, and exploring thrilling stories about unlikely heroes conquering evil started at a young age, culminating in the completion of her first two novels, The Soul Mender, book one in The Soul Mender Trilogy, and The Peace Keeper. Her favorite books span every genre and she likes to describe her own work as having something for everyone—a sprinkle of suspense, ...more

The Soul Mender Trilogy (3 books)
  • The Soul Mender (The Soul Mender Trilogy, #1)
  • The World Binder (The Soul Mender Trilogy Book 3)