Start by marking “Dirty Filthy Rich Love (Dirty Duet, #2)” as Want to Read:
Dirty Filthy Rich Love (Dirty Duet, #2)

Dirty Filthy Rich Love (Dirty Duet #2)

4.22  ·  Rating details ·  2,810 Ratings  ·  437 Reviews
I’ve discovered Donovan Kincaid’s secret.

It’s dirty and filthy and rich – as dirty and filthy and rich as he is – and it haunts me as much as he ever did.

Even after knowing what I know now, I still want to talk to him, to touch him. But there’s an ocean between us, and I’m not sure it can be crossed with something as easy as a phone call or a plane ride.

Yet I’m willing to
Published September 11th 2017

Michelle
ARC provided by author in exchange for an honest review

e7bd15e4ecd6fe414f02d26c5d1330

Oh my dirty filthy goodness!!!!! Donovan Kincaid is mine!!!! And also, I am claiming Dylan Locke as well. With that out of the way, let’s begin my review.

Laurelin Paige...you continue to slay with me with your words and characters!!! There aren’t enough words to express how much I love reading your books but just in case, you haven’t heard it enough. I LOVE YOU and these fictional characters that you have brought to life.

78aa593b39a135eafb818e6ca33efc He did reach th
Shayna
This was the extent of my vocabulary while reading DIRTY FILTHY RICH LOVE by Laurelin Paige...

"SON OF A BITCH!" "BASTARD!" "HOLY SHIT!" "OH, NO HE DIDN'T!" "WHAT THE HELL?!" "THANK FUCK!"

There were probably even more expletives coming out of my mouth without me knowing it, but DAMN that book was FUCKING FANTASTIC! Well played Ms. Paige...well FUCKING played!

"You hold the cards right now, Sabrina. But don’t begin to think I’ve forgotten who’s in charge.”

A man who has always loved from afar...hi
Jaime Fiction Fangirls Book Review
*This is NOT a standalone. You MUST read Dirty Filthy Rich Men first.

Once again Laurelin Paige used her signature voice to tell a brilliant, gut-wrenching and compelling love story that will stick with me for years to come.

Nobody writes a broken hero the way that Laurelin Paige does. Nobody writes these men who are so unbelievably fucked up yet somehow have an incredible amount of love to offer (and that I'm absolutely willing to a accept!) These are the men I'm not supposed to love but that I
Candace
After finishing 'Dirty Filthy Rich Men', I could not wait to get my hands on the next book. I am a glutton for punishment and Donovan Kincaid was just the kind of high-handed asshole that I love to hate. I had to have more of him, even knowing that it would be painful.

When 'Dirty Filthy Rich Love' showed up on my Kindle shelf, I dived right in. I couldn't wait to lose myself in the emotional tug of war between Sabrina and Donovan. Their relationship was volatile and intense.

As expected, Donovan
SueBee★bring me an alpha!★

IS IT SEPTEMBER YET? Pre-order up!

Book 2 of 2.
Release: September 11, 2017.
Pre-order: | AMZ US | AMZ UK |

Books in Dirty Duet should be read in order:
Book 0.5: Dirty Filthy Rich Boys
Book 1: Dirty Filthy Rich Men
Book 2: Dirty Filthy Rich Love
MELISSA
Mar 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
5 "I Love The Way You Love Me" Stars!

photo 4EE9CFD6-0583-4C71-9E76-F3C0BD08458C_zpsrjnzpppj.jpg

Sabrina Lind is a gorgeous 27 yr. old woman who lives in New York & loves her job as the director of marketing strategy at Reach, Inc. Her love life is more up in the air. She's crazy about a complicated, beautiful man named Donovan Kincaid. He keeps her on edge never knowing where she stands with him. She's addicted to his body & the way he makes her feel when they're together. He gives her something no other man can give her. He's intense, controll
Karen Mc ~ Bookalicious Babes Blog

Here I sit two days after reading Dirty Filthy Rich Love by Laurelin Paige, SMITTEN, as I am still flying high from this whirlwind of a romance that was my HIGH. Alluring. Arousing. Addicting. Dirty Filthy Rich Love is one INTOXICATING DRUG!!! A splash of suspense, sky-high smolder, a sprinkle of sweetness and swoon, a little angst, and some thrills and chills make up this PERFECT ROMANCE: Dirty Filthy Rich Love. This HEADY HIT was MY perfect romance.

Laurelin Paige wrote the perfect mix of domi
Lana ❇✾Dirty Girl Romance❇✾
4 STARS

Right then, right there, with my hands tied behind my back, my cheek pressed against the wall, and his hand clasped at my throat, I finally understood the depth of what he felt for me. And so I surrendered.

*Pervy shivers*

Oh man. This duet.

*pervy shudders*

It was downright sinful. The conclusion takes off immediately where Dirty Filthy Rich Men ended; leaving Sabrina in the aftermath of her revelations about Donovan.

Obsession. Posessiveness. Lust. All the lines got blurred during their
Tijuana *BookTwinsReviews*
5 "Don't knock my kink. I don't knock yours."

Laurelin Paige is not messing around! Sabrina and Donovan brought that fire with Dirty Filthy Rich Love! I'm in book boyfriend heaven right now! It's been days since I finished this book and I'm still thinking about it. IT WAS THAT GOOD!!! Utter perfection!

Dirty Filthy Rich Men picks up shortly after the events of book 1. Sabrina is still trying to make sense of things while putting on a brave public face. Luckily her sister Audrey is visiting and k
Maria✦❋Steamy Reads Blog❋✦

➦I'm very pleased with this conclusion of the Dirty Duet. It was fast paced, captivating and deliciously sexy. I appreciated the fact that this wasn't drawn out and I could keep my entire focus on this book from start to finish. I also plowed through it in one day. Because that's what you do when you realize the book is to be released the next day.

➦Even though I didn't find this second installment as steamy as the first one, I've thoroughly enjoyed these two main characters together. I won't li
Hulya Kara Yuksel
Donovan and his fucking delicious mouth... Ahh how can't I love him? 😍😍😍

“He lowered himself over me, holding me closer and tighter than he usually did when he fucked me. “You’re mine,” he repeated as he moved inside me, establishing his rhythm, steady and brisk.
“And you’re mine,” I said, breathless.”

Jessica Alcazar
Donovan #fucking Kincade, indeed!!! Brilliant people ... just fucking brilliant!

Two things ......

1. This love story between Donovan and Sabrina is ridiculously phenomenal. Pay attention. Keep and open mind and you will understand and feel why it rivals some of the greatest love stories in history!

2. As far as duets go .... well done Laurelin Paige. The story forked exactly where it needed to in order to keep readers one foot off the cliff, kicking and screaming for more ... well, fucking done! I
Beneath The Covers Blog
Sep 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: kelly, arcs, 2017-reads
Dirty Filthy Rich Love was everything I hoped it would be, and more!! Unequivocal love for Donovan!

Full review can be found HERE --> https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...

*ARC provided in exchange for an honest review.* ~Kelly
Sophia Triad
Sep 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
So...Donovan...where have you been?

“This isn’t what it looks like”

Wait a minute. Someone told me you were in France. Yes? And were you alone there?

“I meant to tell you—I saw the early footage from the France campaign. Sun Le Chen looks stunning.”

And how about Sabrina?

“It was dinner, and I’m in the goddamn car with you. I came back for you.”

Do you love her?

I stared him right in the eye. “You love me.”
“I do…Can you handle that?”

How long have you been stalking her? You know that she knows.

"So," he
Khadidja
“You wanted to know what you are.”
“Okay.”
“What you are is mine.”

Not bad. But i prefer the first book, i found it to be way better than this one.
AC Book Blog (Anne Christine)
5 STARS

HOLY SH*T! What a freaking thrilling finale to a magnificent Dirty Duet. I am telling you this is one of my favorite books this year. It has been 4 months since Dirty Filthy Rich Men came out and this is 100% worth the wait.

Not a standalone, read in order:

Dirty Filthy Rich Boys – Sabrina and Donovan met while she was at Harvard. Donovan was her TA and Sabrina has a major crush on him. Sabrina is innocent and naïve, she had no idea what she got herself into pinning after the sexiest man o
~ Stéphanie ~ Tied up in Romance ~
After the way Dirty Filthy Rich Men ended to say I needed the next book was an understatement. My mind was filled with so many questions and I couldn't get enough of Donovan Kincaid. The man was like a drug and I was looking for all info I could get on him.
Dirty Filthy Rich Love didn't take the road I was expecting but Laurelin Paige gave me a story of love, a special kind of love, just suited to Sabrina and Donovan which make it really unique.

What both MC share is quite peculiar and some reade
Wendy'sThoughts
Sep 06, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Laurelin Paige Fans, Romance
4 Hardcore Made For You Stars
* * * * Spoiler Free
It is not often, but always wished for, when a final book of a duet or series works so well. Right from the start, this final entry had me back in the mindset I needed to be in... I was there remembering all of the dark, sexy looks Donovan would give his Sabrina...How Sabrina would have shutters and chills just by a hint of Donovan's movement close to her body.

These two were this undeniable force... and like those chemicals that shouldn't stop b
Mindy Lou's Book Reviews
Amazing!!! This book far surpassed my expectations! I'm blown away by what was revealed in this conclusion to Sabrina and Donovan's story. This is so hard because I want to say everything that I loved, but I can't! Things get revealed you wouldn't have expected in the first book. It would spoil the reveals if I say anything. Gah!

Just know that I'm probably crazy for loving Donovan even more after what we learn in this book. I don't know what it says about me to whole heartedly approve of what he
Jayme
So good, it surprised me, amazed me and it was so good even though it was so bad. As it was written in the book, the more mess the better story, it works exactly here perfectly. And you can expect it all in this second book. My heart trembled more than once.

Donovan is the hero who must redeem himself and although he could be very harsh, most of the women probably fainted and so did I. Very dirty nad very hot. His black soul is attractive and tempting. But he proved he can be romantic. I know you
Lea ★
ARC kindly provided by author.

I LOVED THIS ONE!
We did have to wait for quite some time for it to be published, but it was worth it.
I knew right from the start this one will be a winner!
First book in the duet ended in cliffhanger so I was anxious to dig in asap.
I read most of Laurelin Page's books and she never disappoints.
This one could easily be in my the top 5 for this year.

Dirty Filthy Rich love is the second and final book in the Dirty Duet series, and you can not read it as a standalone
Shannon Moore
Sep 28, 2017 rated it it was ok
2.5 stars. After reading the first book, I was super excited about these characters. It was a dynamic story and addicting all the while being so different from anything I had read recently, I couldn't wait for the second book to come out.

Picking this story up though, I didn't get any of those same feelings. Characters that I used to love annoyed me. The story just kept going in circles and I found it to be quite predictable, and yet boring at the same time. Nothing jumped out to me like the fir
Kim
Sep 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc
I couldn't wait to get my hands on this book after the way Dirty Filthy Rich Men ended. I just had to know what was next for Donovan and Sabrina. Laurelin Paige did not disappoint! This book is not a standalone and should only be read after Dirty Filthy Rich Boys and Dirty Filthy Rich Men.

The story picks up, right where book 1 left off and you should prepare yourself for the feels. There will be times you will be angry, others where you ache, and still others where you will be down right fearful
Lacey (Booklovers For Life)
Originally posted at Booklovers For Life

I have been WAITING for this sequel ever since finishing Dirty Filthy Rich Men. After the cliffhanger from the first book, I absolutely needed to get my hands on this finale, and I’m so happy to say that Dirty Filthy Rich Love was the perfect conclusion to Sabrina and Donovan’s story. It’s erotic, passionate, emotional, intense, addicting – I felt so much while reading this heart-pounding book.

If you haven’t read Dirty Filthy Rich Men, stop right here and
Akanksha❤ Søren♰
Why do good books get over so fast? :(
Sissy's Romance Book Review
'Dirty Filthy Rich Love' by Laurelin Paige is book Two in the 'Dirty Duet" series. This is the continuing story of Donovan and Sabrina. So you will need to have read the previous book "Dirty Filthy Rich Men" to truly enjoy this book. They do get their Happy Ever After in this book. This also has some Dark and possible Trigger issues for some. This book picks up with Sabrina learning that Donovan has been keeping an eye on her from the start. That he has worked in the background to maneuver her l ...more
CerysAnne
Dirty Filthy Rich Love was my most highly anticipated read of 2017 the minute I'd finished Dirty Filthy Rich Men. I mean, how could it not be? With how Dirty Filthy Rich Men ended, I was dying to get my hands on this book and I honest to Christ screamed when I received this ARC. Nothing could have made me put it down the minute I'd started reading it, and OMG it was AMAZING! During these last few weeks, I've been thinking about this book more and more; what is going to happen for Sabrina? What i ...more
Wit & Wonder Books
***ARC provided by the author in exchange for an honest review***

Obsessive, dark, filthy are words to describe the epic duet conclusion to Laurelin Paige’s Dirty Filthy Rich Love. Be ready for a tense, passionate romantic ending to Donovan Kincaid and Sabrina Lind’s story. Secrets are uncovered and your questions from book one are finally answered.

This book was everything the title insinuates: dirty, filthy, erotic, darkness. Love come and goes between the two but just when you think they’re on
Lauren Luman
Sep 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I voluntarily reviewed an ARC.

Donovan Kincaid has officially dethroned Hudson Pierce as my favorite LP book boyfriend. In her more erotic work, she writes these somewhat dark and tortured men that steal your heart and soul. This duet is no different. Filled with turns you wouldn't expect.

The push and pull between Sabrina and Donovan will take you on a crazy ride, but because of their life experiences, you just know they belong together. I was entranced by their chemistry and their kink. After t
Milica's Bookshelf
Donovan, Donovan, Donovan!! I love him! ♥♥ How can't I love him?!
NY Times & USA Today Bestselling author Laurelin Paige is a sucker for a good romance and gets giddy anytime there’s kissing, much to the embarrassment of her three daughters. Her husband doesn’t seem to complain, however. When she isn’t reading or writing sexy stories, she’s probably singing, watching Game of Thrones and the Walking Dead, or dreaming of Michael Fassbender. She is represented ...more
More about Laurelin Paige...

Dirty Duet (2 books)
  • Dirty Filthy Rich Men (Dirty Duet, #1)
“He'’s in my veins. So it doesn't matter what I'm thinking about, because he’s still coursing through my blood. Even when he thinks he’s walked away.” 1 likes
“You wanted to know what you are.”
“Okay.”