Start by marking “Good Girls Don't Kiss and Tell (Rock Canyon, Idaho #7)” as Want to Read:
Good Girls Don't Kiss and Tell (Rock Canyon, Idaho #7)

Good Girls Don't Kiss and Tell (Rock Canyon, Idaho #7)

They used to be enemies…

Gracie McAllister has never been the relationship type…until now. After a brutal visit from her happily married parents, Gracie is looking for Mr. Right…not Mr. Right Now. And despite their recent truce, there is no way sexy Eric Henderson is anything but.

Now they’re allies…

Eric has always had a thing for Gracie, but they could never manage to get o
Published February 28th 2017 by NYLA

Win a Copy of This Book

• Good Girls Don't Kiss and Tell by Codi Gary
    Good Girls Don't Kiss and Tell (Rock Canyon, Idaho #6)
    Release date: Feb 28, 2017
    Enter to win one of two signed copies of Good Girls Don't Kiss and Tell!

They used to be enemies…

Gracie McAllister has never been the relationship type

Format: Print book

Giveaway ends in: a

Availability: 2 copies available, 219 people requesting

Giveaway dates: Jun 14 - Jul 10, 2017

Countries available: US

• Friend Reviews

Heather andrews
    Feb 14, 2017 Heather andrews rated it it was amazing
    Eric just doesn't understand his woman at times, "why in the ***l was she going nuts over a compliment? “Geez, Gracie Lou, I was just saying you’d make a good mom! I didn’t mean any offense.” When needed too Eric can compromise, “you know, if you’re going to cook in my kitchen and use my stereo, the least you could do is not play chick music.” She ignored his comment and started singing loudly again. His hand came up and clamped over her mouth. “Okay, you can listen to the chick music, just don’ ...more
    Ann Lorz
    Mar 30, 2017 Ann Lorz rated it liked it
    Reviewed for Romancing the Readers Blog:

I'm a newer reader of Codi Gary so I never read this series before. I'm kinda braking my own rules by reading in order. I do that something and then afterwards I think to myself, "why did you do that?" not to worry, I never really have a good answer for it.

I have read her Men in Uniform series and really liked it. So when I got the chance to read Good Girls Don't Kiss & Tell I didn't pass it up. After I read it
    Victoria Colotta
    Nov 03, 2016 Victoria Colotta rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
    Shelves: romance
    Gary delivers another witty and delightful read that doesn’t shy away from the reality or emotion that presents itself in day to day life. The author manages to pull together a story with just the right amount of sass, heart, and sexy. In truth, I have been waiting for Gracie and Eric’s story since I first started reading the Rock Canyon Series. Now that I have finished it, I want to read it again.

PS For all of you fans of the Rock Canyon series, there is a HUGE reveal. I am not going to say wh
    Annie Rains
    Feb 27, 2017 Annie Rains rated it it was amazing
    This is the exact kind of romance I hope for everytime I open a new book to read!  GOOD GIRLS DONT KISS AND TELL is smart, sexy, and a whole lotta fun! No reader regret here! I loved every minute!

Gracie’s parents are coming to visit and Gracie is tired of being nagged by her mother about why she is still single. Eric has always been a thorn in Gracie’s side, even though people in town have been waiting for these two to hook up. And when they do, it’s explosive! What starts as a pretend romance
    MirandaRCR
    Feb 05, 2017 MirandaRCR rated it it was amazing
    LOVED LOVED LOVED! So much Rock Canyon goodness in it! Review to come at Red Cheeks Reads
    Kristina Birch
    Feb 18, 2017 Kristina Birch rated it it was amazing
    FINALLY, Gracie and Eric!!!! And it's everything we hoped it would be...and then some. These two have been driving each other crazy for years and now they finally get close enough to realize how much they love each other. Codi Gary'a use of humor, fast-paced dialogue, and steamy sexy times creates a story you won't be able to put down.
    Isha Coleman
    Feb 15, 2017 Isha Coleman rated it it was amazing
    Shelves: first-reads
    ARC Review: Good Girls Don't Kiss and Tell (Rock Canyon Romance) by Codi Gary

Good Girls Don't Kiss and Tell had all my senses on full alert. Ms. Gary has a gift for unlocking the heart while opening the mind. Eric and Gracie are the perfect combination of humor, heat and heart. The sparks flew, the tempers flared and time quickly got away from me. When an author captivates a reader to the point where time seems to stop. That's the mark of a masterful storyteller.
    Red Cheeks Reads
    Feb 26, 2017 Red Cheeks Reads rated it it was amazing
    Codi Gary is my go to small town romance author and she has proved once again why she holds that title for me. Delivering wit, smart writing and lovable character made this the perfect book to cuddle up and get lost into.

If you have been following along in the series than you have been dying to know who Miss Know It All is (if reading as a standalone no worries it is all explained) and FINALLY we find out and I for one was shocked in the best way possible. I love that Codi Gary was able to incl
    Michelle Eriksen
    Feb 25, 2017 Michelle Eriksen rated it it was amazing
    What a ride. I was given a heads up that this book was an emotional ride so I waited until I knew I didn't have to work the next morning before I started it. Good Girls Don't Kiss and Tell went beyond all of my expectations. Laughter, Tears and everything that makes a love story a winner (including kids and puppies) were thrown in the mix to made Gracie and Eric's story one that won't be forgotten for a while.

I loved everything about this one, the characters are fun, true to life and lovable. Li
    Marishka
    Great book! I'm hoping Mike's book is next

Safety - (view spoiler)
    Amy
    Mar 14, 2017 Amy rated it it was amazing
    Welcome back to Rock Canyon for Gracie and Eric's story! I have been waiting for this story and Codi Gary made it so much more than I even imagined. In typical style, Ms. Gary writes with humor, heart, and sexy times! I just love this book from start to finish! I would highly recommend not only this book but the whole series!
    Kate
    May 11, 2017 Kate rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
    Fluff.
    Reg
    Mar 18, 2017 Reg rated it it was amazing
    Sexy and sweet! 4.5 stars
    I loved this small-town romance and the "slow burn" love story of Gracie the barista and Eric the bartender. It was exciting, eventful, funny, and engaging despite the two's frequent disagreements. Theirs certainly wasn't an easy relationship but they were good for each other, and I was rooting for them from the very start. I liked that Eric had secrets and a hidden talent. These made the story more intriguing and fascinating. The setting won me over as well. I liked the
    Margaret
    Feb 20, 2017 Margaret rated it really liked it
    Fake romance, enemies to friends to lovers, secrets, gossip, a bit of breaking and entering, a new puppy, and a cute little girl who needs a home – throw all that together and you have a fun romance that also pulls at your heartstrings.

Gracie and Eric are a lot of fun – they can fight with the best of them, but there is still a genuine caring between the two…even if they both are trying to fight the crazy attraction they have for one another. When Eric proposes a fake relationship it’s an offer
    Samantha Hopkins
    Finally Grace & Eric get their HEA! I've been waiting for too long for their story and boy, you didn't disappoint. Once again, I started the book a little too late in the evening and fell asleep at the last chapter - meaning I had to wait until the next day to finish the novel! I loved it!

Grace McAllister and Eric Henderson have been fighting their attraction (or love/hate relationship) for the past ten years. Things changed slightly at the Valentine's Day Auction, before they finally called
    Crystal
    Mar 04, 2017 Crystal rated it it was amazing
    Oh, Gracie and Eric. How do I love thee? I fell hard for them back when Eric was chasing Gracie around in Things Good Girls Don't Do and I've pined for them ever since. Here we are... Five books later and it is finally their time to shine. And boy do they ever! I knew from the beginning that they would not have an easy time with their budding romance. Both characters are stubborn and hardheaded, so to get them on the same page is no small feat. To wrangle them and keep her readers satisfied is a ...more
    Clare Hart
    Mar 02, 2017 Clare Hart rated it liked it
    I was so looking forward to this book since it's been ages since we've had a new Rock Canyon book but even though I loved the story and loved the characters Gracie and Eric, I was a little disappointed I expected a little more humour and the characters to have feelings for each other but just not facing what they both wanted, especially with all the sex going on it still seemed a little to much hate and resentment and a couple holding on to past than any real feelings, it was like watching a ten ...more
    Jessyka Froliche
    Mar 13, 2017 Jessyka Froliche rated it it was amazing
    Codi Gary knows how to tell a story. This series keeps getting better and is a joy to read. Gracie and Eric are great characters and are meant to be together. I was hooked from the every first paragraph and had to keep reading to find out what happened. I really didn't want to see the end because I loved these characters and the story.
    MomRocks!
    Mar 07, 2017 MomRocks! rated it liked it
    Shelves: kindle
    Amanda Bordner
    Mar 02, 2017 Amanda Bordner rated it it was amazing
    Fantastic read!

I have read other books by Codi Gary before, but this was the first I had read in her Rock Canyon series. I am HOOKED. Even though I had not read any of the previous books, it was still extremely easy to catch on and not skip a beat.

Gracie and Eric's story was so addictive and hot from start to finish. I could NOT put it down. Their chemistry was off the charts hot, and watching them finally give into their wants and needs was too fun!

I am going to have to go back now and read al
    S
    Mar 05, 2017 S rated it it was amazing
    I received a pre release copy of this book - this is my honest review

My first read of Codi Gary’s books and I can say without a doubt that she is one to watch, very well written story and I loved the quotes at the start of each chapter they make reading more exciting and give one anticipation of what to expect.

It was easily to feel empathy for the characters as they found each other and the obstacles they had to overcome.
    Diane
    Feb 17, 2017 Diane rated it really liked it
    I have very mixed feelings about this book for several reasons. While the storyline was meant to be funny and chaotic and it did make me laugh I wish there had been more amusement and less combativeness between the two main characters throughout the storyline. There is a fine line between hate and love but the love was too few and far between for my taste. I liked seeing Gracie's soft and vulnerable side with Pip's arrival in her life and she was civic minded as well as a very loyal friend. Eric ...more
    April
    Feb 28, 2017 April rated it it was amazing
    Gary has written a great continuation of the Rock Canyon series.

This is Eric and Gracie's story. I enjoyed the well rounded characters and their laugh out loud interactions. The witty and snarky dialogue makes for great fiction. I enjoyed the story and the emotions behind the scenes.

I highly recommend this book to fans of the contemporary romance genre.

I was given a copy of this book and voluntarily read and reviewed.
    Rhonda Ziglar
    Feb 26, 2017 Rhonda Ziglar rated it it was amazing
    Good Girls Don't Kiss and Tell by Codi Gary.......Wow, this story was so entertaining with all the fighting, funny times, sexy times and love. Codi Gary does a fantastic job of sucking us readers into the story, like we are friends and family. I loved seeing Eric and Gracie's story unfold. I highly recommend this amazing book or any by this wonderful author. I voluntarily reviewed an advance reader copy of this book.
    Lynn Grier
    Feb 26, 2017 Lynn Grier rated it it was amazing
    Gracie and Eric's story is awesome. They are so cute together and do love their relationship as they realize, but not admit, their love for each other. This story grabs you with love, humor, heartfelt moments and plenty of sass that you can't get enough of. I highly recommend this book for a delightful adventure.
    Elizabeth
    Feb 22, 2017 Elizabeth rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
    Lovedddd

Loved this story so much! I knew Gracie's story would be my fave and worth waiting for and didn't disappoint. This story was all the yummy hotness along with the heart wrentching omg moments throughout.
    Dana
    Feb 19, 2017 Dana rated it it was amazing
    I loved this book. Gracie and Eric are such realistic characters. What starts out as a mutual agreement between friends turns in to so much more. I loved that they are real and the arguments and situations fit everyday life. As always I got my HEA but I cried more than once to get there.

I highly recommend this book to anyone. This is part of her Rock Canyon series but it can be read as stand alone. I do love this entire series so I recommend the entire series. For those of you who are fans of R
    Crystal
    Feb 19, 2017 Crystal rated it it was amazing
    Shelves: romance-2017, 2017
    I've been waiting for Gracie and Eric's book since that damn Valentine's Day auction win. These two bring out the best and the worst in each other, and it's a glorious thing to behold. I LOVE this couple, this book, this series, this author...just everything. A perfect addition to one of my very favorite series, full of the sexy, sweet romance we've all come to love from Codi!
    SyLvIa
    Feb 15, 2017 SyLvIa rated it it was ok
    Shelves: codi-gary
    [1.75 stars] received arc for reviews, overall the book is okay. but author doesn't like to explain much things i feel, like what illness is pip's great grandmother down with, why did gracie's parents decided to move back to their town etc~
    ⚜Trea⚜
    I was actually hoping for a lot more from this novel. It felt like it was one book split into two: a collection of short stories (more like scenes) that was The Trouble with Attraction: A Rock Canyon Short Story Collection and this shorter-ish novella. It relied too much on that history and there wasn't any real romance between Eric and Gracie. I'm glad that we finally had a big reveal in this story, so we could possibly move on and focus on other situations in town. All things considered, it wa ...more
    « previous 1 3 next »
    Looking for Romance Bloggers and Reviewers 1 2 Jan 25, 2017 09:12AM
    From the time I could put a Disney Book cassette into my little stereo,and read along, books have held a fantastic distraction. When I was eleven, I decided I wanted to be one of those magical people that brought stories to life. Devouring a book a day sometimes, my first romance novel stuck with me. I've always been a sucker for a happy ending (and the great romantic gesture)and that's what I try ...more
    More about Codi Gary...

Rock Canyon, Idaho (8 books)
    • Things Good Girls Don't Do (Rock Canyon, Idaho, #1)
    • Good Girls Don't Date Rock Stars (Rock Canyon, Idaho, #2)
    • Bad Girls Don't Marry Marines (Rock Canyon, Idaho, #3)
    • Return of the Bad Girl (Rock Canyon, Idaho, #4)
    • Bad for Me (Rock Canyon, Idaho, #5)
    • The Trouble with Attraction: A Rock Canyon Short Story Collection (Rock Canyon, Idaho #6)
    • Good at Being Bad (Rock Canyon #7)