Start by marking “Montana Ranger (Brotherhood Protectors Book 5)” as Want to Read:
Montana Ranger (Brotherhood Protectors Book 5)

(Brotherhood Protectors #5)

A former Army Ranger’s first civilian assignment is to protect a spunky physical therapist from an unknown threat at a rehab ranch for disabled veterans

Forced into medical retirement, Army Ranger Alex “Taz” Davila takes a job in the wilds of Montana with the Brotherhood Protectors. First assignment: undercover protection of a pretty physical therapist on a veteran's rehab
Published February 21st 2017 by Twisted Page Inc

Crystal
Feb 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Montana Ranger is part of the Brotherhood Protectors Series but stand just fine on it's own. This book has all those elements that makes for one really great read. There is mystery, suspense, drama, unexpected twist, romance, heart warming moments, and strong friendships.

Hannah Kendricks has such a kind heart. She's sweet, intelligent, not afraid of hard work, and she sure does know how to do her job helping the clients that have came to Brighter Days Ranch for therapy. She has a way of helping
CarolKat
Jan 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The last thing Alex 'Taz' Davila expected when he got off the plane in Montana was to be sent directly on a mission. However once he arrives, he sees it won't be a hardship to keep an eye on the lovely therapist, Hannah Kendricks.

With several attempts on her life, that she has been calling unfortunate mishaps; Hannah finally has to agree that there really is danger when it's apparent that the brakes on her tractor have been tampered with.

She doesn't know Taz has been sent to figure it all out, a
Lisa Gibbs
Jan 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Army Ranger Alex Davila or "Taz" as he is known as goes to Montana to take a job with the Brotherhood Proctors. He no sooner gets off the plane then he is assigned his first client.

Hannah Kendricks isn't expecting a new veteran at the rehabilitation ranch that she runs but when she literally runs into him well the rest is history.

The story was well written and Hannah and Taz have quite a bit in common, which only helps with their searing attraction between them.

Hannah loves what she does and i
ButtonsMom2003
Feb 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc-from-author
Another great Brotherhood Protectors story!

Montana Ranger is a quick paced, intriguing and sexy story. Medically retired Army Ranger Taz Davila isn't looking for love when he accepts an assignment to protect Hannah Kendricks from threats by an unknown person.

Hannah is happy as a therapist running a ranch where veterans and horses in need are put together to help each other. She doesn't want to believe that someone is really out to hurt her but finally reluctantly accepts protection from a man sh
Gloria Wenman
Oct 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Elle James always writes a brilliant story line.... Although all in this series have a similar back ground - medically retired service personnel - injured in war -- each story wraps around a different character from the armed forces, as they settle into civvie street....Not easy, and they do find it difficult at times. This story covers Taz and Hannah..... both characters are well liked and I adored them... especially Taz.... well, who wouldn't want a hunk of a man who was a gentle giant around? ...more
Betty Davidge
Jan 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Another great tale of Elle James serise brotherhood protectors..

First and above all I enjoyed this book. All of the plots are semilar,
New veteran of war released from the military ends up in Montana working for a special forces of seal soldier as a body guard. Happy to be given a chance at fitting back in society in after hyears of combat duty. Providing bodyguard services to clients ,a new experience that takes a bit of adapting.
Taz fresh off the plane goes to work on a ranch covering the
Gal
Deb Diem
Jun 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Montana Ranger by Elle James is a fantastic read. Ms James has once again delivered a suspenseful tale in the form of a well-written book. The characters in this book are absolutely phenomenal. Taz and Hannah's story is loaded with drama, humor, suspense, action and let's not forget those sexy bits. This book is another example of why I love Ms James' books and can't wait for my next book by this talented author. Montana Ranger is book 5 of the Brotherhood Protectors Series but can easily be rea ...more
Jacqueline
Nov 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Pat Rathmann
May 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
GREAT ADVENTURE

An intense drama surrounding a physical therapist who runs and operates a rehab ranch for veterans. The ranch is owned by a private investors group. Hank from the Brotherhood Protectors was approached and asked to provide someone to protect her as several attempts have been made on her life. Taz is brought in as her undercover protector while he is still recovering from own injuries. An intense adventure, a struggling new attraction and many hidden surprises.
Sue
Feb 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loved Taz's story. He and his team were set up overseas and he has a brain injury as a result. Hannah is a therapist for wounded warriors and abused horses. She does all this on the farm where she was was born. When Hannah is threatened Taz is hired to protect her. Loved this story about the different guys (wounded warriors) that are there, especially Young. He is so special. Would recommend this book to anyone.
Judith Sherrod
May 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Terrific, as all her books are

The Brotherhood Protection Service has put together an elite team of former military personnel that are no longer able to serve. However their skills are still useful in the small Montana town where celebrities have built homes and need bodyguards. So not so famous people also need protection. Can't wait to read the next one in the series......
Carolyn
Mar 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A Great Read

Taz is the new hire and his first job is as undercover bodyguard for Hannah who is the therapist at a ranch for wounded warriors and abused horses. Taz has memory problems as the result of a TBI from his last mission so he fits in well on the ranch. The therapist has had three “accidents” in the last few weeks and definitely needs watching. These two hit it off right from the start and Taz and his boos try to figure out who wants to hurt Hannah.
Teresa
Jan 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loved this story

You can always count on Elle James to write a fantastic story. I've never been disappointed with one of her stories. Montana Ranger is one heck a tear jerker, romance between a vet and the therapy supervisor.

Taz Taz who may not look like a wounded warrior but will she be able rescue heart and that of Tex's also. Or will she fall deeply for the TBI vet who just wants his memories back?
Audrey Lei Lacambra
Love the book! I love Taz! I also Love Hannah and all the people who she helps to recover from their injuries after being discharged from their military service. A fast paced, mystery and suspense romance book to read. Love the bond and friendships of the chracters, the plot twist was great!

Rate this for 4.5 out of 5.0 stars.
Becki
Dec 02, 2017 rated it really liked it
Montana Ranger

This is another sweet romance with a little mystery and action adventure. This book is set at a therapy ranch for horses and service men & women. What a great way to help both “clients”, service people & horses, return to “civilian” life. I look forward to reading the other books in this series.
Charlotte
Nov 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Hot hot hot

This is Taz & Hannah's journey to each other. Taz's first assignment was to protect Hannah from persons unknown who are trying to kill her. With Taz having combat issues of TBI, traumatic brain injury, he also needs Hannah's help on his memory loss. Montana is again the setting for Brotherhood Protectors security agency.. Must Read!!!
Pet
Aug 15, 2018 rated it really liked it
Another great story, Taz is just to yummy for words and I like his journey. Hannah is the perfect h, take no nonsense and yet soft at all the right moments.
I've never been much interested in Ranching life, but I'm really enjoying this peak into a very different world.
Cheryl
Aug 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Great story in the continuing Brotherhood Protectors series. We meet Taz and Hannah and watch them fall in love, discover who her father his, find out what really happened to Taz' s unit that left him thelone survivor!
Christine
Mar 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
arc review For honest review.Army Ranger Alex “Taz” Davila takes a job in the wilds of Montana with the Brotherhood Protectors. Hannah Kendricks helps wounded warriors and abused horses at a rehab ranch for veterans. This is a awsome story about him protecting her and a mystery 10 stars.
Marvetta Howard
Nov 28, 2017 rated it really liked it
Good read, but I read our of sequence.

First book I've read in this series. Should have read the first two books to get more background then was in this book. Will go back and check the first two out.
Barbara Van Zandt
Mar 20, 2018 rated it really liked it
Ranch

Wow just as intense as the 1st one.finding out who her father is,and taz being her bodyguard.that her step mother hired someone to get rid of her and taz getting his memory back.
Mrs. Garen L. Herd
Aug 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Good read

Hunky, sexy, ex military hero and independent, caring, smart heroine. He can't remember what happened when he was injured and someone is trying to injure her. Mystery, danger, humor, and a little sex. Highly recommend.
Sammie Shorter
May 23, 2017 rated it really liked it
Love this Brotherhood Protector series

Another great story. Loved Taz and the strong and determined Hannah. Hopefully, we will get a glimpse of their life together in future stories.
Angie
Dec 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Great read

I liked this book. It fits in very well with the Brotherhood Protectors series. Elle James is a fabulous author and gives you a lot of details and storyline without bogging it down. Can't wait to read the next one!
Rita
May 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Awesome Story

So awesome to read story that show disabled vet get on with their lives. Take a woman with a heart of gold and a sexy ranger to protect her from evil and you get a real page turner
Jara Beaubien
Feb 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The more of Elle James books I read, the more I want to read. She has taken me into a world that left me wanting the same for me
Rose Boniello
Nov 25, 2017 rated it really liked it
Good story

Ending was too abrupt. Things got tied up and linked at the end which came out of left field a bit. But an enjoyable book.
Rebecca Delio
Jul 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
GREAT STORY

I have been reading a lot of Elle James books and they are great I have been catching up on my reading and I find her books are wonderful reading, I hope you agree....
Connie Felkins
Dec 03, 2017 rated it really liked it
Great Read

I truly enjoy this series. Like your h able to stand on their own and the H alpha. You will definitely want to one click this series!!
Patricia Mattingly
Nov 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Montana Ranger

Great book as always just now got my review done reading and seeing old friends. So yes please read this series.

• Gianni (The Santinis, #3)
  • Brody's Vow (Colebrook Siblings Trilogy, #1)
  • SEAL of Approval (SEAL, #1)
  • Finding Dani (Once a Marine, Always a Marine, #3)
  • Countdown to Zero Hour (Black Ops: Automatik #1)
  • Catching Cara (Dark Horse Inc., #2)
  • Holiday at Magnolia Bay (Southern Born Christmas #1; Magnolia Bay #4)
  • Army Ranger with Benefits (The Men of At Ease Ranch, #4)
  • Revealing Her SEAL (ASSIGNMENT: Caribbean Nights, #4; Duchess Island, #2)
  • Kellan (Great Wolves Motorcycle Club, #4)
  • Big Daddy SEAL
  • Unbreakable Hearts (CEP, #2)
  • Protector (Dark Ops, #4)
  • Wilde for Her (Wilde Security, #2)
  • Cinderella and the Major
  • Rough Around the Edges (The Protectors, #2)
  • Claimed by the Warrior (International Bad Boys #9)
Award-winning author Elle James grew up as an air force military brat. She received her work ethic from her rock-solid father, her creative streak from her artistic mother and inspiration from her writing partner and sister, Delilah Devlin. As a former member of the army reserves and a current member of the air force reserves, she's traveled across the United States and to Germany, managed a full- ...more

Brotherhood Protectors (1 - 10 of 14 books)
  • Montana SEAL (Brotherhood Protectors, #1)
  • Bride Protector SEAL (Brotherhood Protectors, #2)
  • Montana D-Force (Brotherhood Protectors, #3)
  • Cowboy D-Force (Special Forces: Operation Alpha; Brotherhood Protectors, #4)
  • Montana Dog Soldier (Brotherhood Protectors, #6)
  • Montana SEAL Daddy (Brotherhood Protectors Book 7)
  • Montana Rescue (Brotherhood Protectors #8; Sleeper SEALs #6)
  • Montana Ranger's Wedding Vow (Brotherhood Protectors Book 8)
  • Montana SEAL Undercover Daddy (Brotherhood Protectors Book 9)
  • Cape Cod SEAL Rescue (Brotherhood Protectors Book 10)