Start by marking “You've Always Been Mine (You're Mine #2)” as Want to Read:
You've Always Been Mine (You're Mine #2)

You've Always Been Mine

(You're Mine #2)

PAIGE

When Erik left town, I thought my world had ended. Even at the tender age of ten I knew how hard my life would be without him. And as I grow older, as the letters between us became sparse to nonexistent, I can’t help but feel like a wall has been built around my heart.

There is only one boy for me, and I know I’ll never see him again.

ERIK

She was my best friend, the onl
Published January 10th 2017 by Jenika Snow (first published January 8th 2017)

To ask other readers questions about You've Always Been Mine, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about You've Always Been Mine

Coco.V
Feb 15, 2017 rated it liked it
"I love you, Paige. It might have started off as a child’s love back in the day, but it only took one look in your blue eyes to let me know that what I feel for you is down to my very soul ."

A heartwarming second chance romance.

Paige and Erik have been best friends since kindergarten, and for the next four years they’d been inseparable until the day they said good-bye when Erik’s family moved away to a different state. Heartbroken, Erik and Paige vowed then to stay connected. For a time they e
Chantal ❤️
I'M SICK TODAY SO THIS WILL BE SHORT!

The whole book was just...
description

I won't waste my time or yours with the complete run down of plot because for me, it was silly at best.
Here is the deal, when they were 10 years old he gave her a string, 12 years later he came back to give her everything else!
That was basically all it came down to.
For me, there was not enough character development and I wasn't that invested in them.
I really didn't care.
No drama = NO FUN!
I know, too much drama can suck, but NO
Sophia Triad
Jan 12, 2017 rated it really liked it
"My cock was hard, my heart was full of love for this girl, and I knew I'd never let her go."

Sometimes being in love can be so simple...

A feel-good story about an innocent love. The main couple has to be mature enough to embrace it and live their happy ending.

Eric and Paige were best friends when they where children. 10 years old. They were destined to be together, but later on the circumstances kept them apart. They will need to wait 12 years to grow up and meet again.

Eric was a Marine until he
♡Tonya♡
I adore these sweet, hot and smutty short stories! Absolutely safe! I love that they never forgot each other....he didn't go and sleep with every girl because he couldn't have the one he wanted.

-no cheating
-no ow/om drama whatsoever
-no pushing away
-cute epilogue but I still wanted more

Bravo, Ms Snow....keep these sugary nuggets coming!
Janie
My only complaint is I wish it was longer. Erik, the H, was absolute perfection.
Denna✌
Jan 10, 2017 rated it really liked it
Good read! Steamy and safe and both virgins!!
Barbara➰
**3.5 stars**

I didn't like this one as good as the first. It wasn't as swoon worthy to me and I just didn't feel their connection as much. I'm still looking forward to more in this series though.
Karla
Feb 15, 2017 rated it liked it
3 stars!

"You've have always been mine" is the story of Paige, and Erik, they have known each other forever they're best friends but at age ten Erik, moves away and they lose touch over the years. Years later Erik, comes back to his hometown not a boy anymore but, a tall, gorgeous and tattooed hunk, ready to claim Paige. His never forgotten her and knows she's the one for him. When they first meet again it's clear they both feel the pull.

description
This was a quick read, so everything in the story moved a
Nanci **Warning**IWasASailor⚓️MyMouthisDirty
This book was ok. I mean it was sugary sweet but I expected more. I thought Paige would have been mad at the Erik for not writing. You know since the synopsis said she hardened her heart???

Anyway didn't happen. They lost touch because life happened but they both knew the other was meant for them so they both stayed away from the opposite sex. I didn't hate the couple, I also didn't love them. lol I wanted SPICE!! Let's mix it up. We get nothing. Everything was easy peezy lemon squeezy. He comes
GimmeAllTheWerdssss
I absolutely adored this book. Both MC's were great and Jenika did a really good job building the sexual tension. I found myself reading the last few chapters quickly just so I could get to the sex - and it was hot!

Decent epilogue but I wish it was more.

I would recommend this short quick read to anyone and everyone - even if you've been burned by Jenika in the past I encourage you to give this one a try!
C
Shelves: totally-safe
4/5
Hot fast safe read
Both virgins
Erin
Jan 11, 2017 rated it really liked it
Even though I wasn't really in the mood for this type of book, the story completely won me over. So sweet and perfect!
Nicla
If you are looking for a super sweet, hot, first time love novella than I would definitely recommend this.
books_and_brew

Super short, super sweet and super steamy.

Do you really need to know anything else? :)

(Also free on KU)

On to the next!
Dawn
++SPOILERS++

4 stars

I always like romances when the H & h have known/loved each other since childhood (and waited for each other).

This was totally sweet

Zero conflict, very hot and totally safe.

Why did it lose a star? The typical "cringeworthy" words:

Pussy hole
Slit
Pussy lips

Just to quote a few. Not to mention the fact it has no conflict.

Overall, an enjoyable quickie.

Emily
Erik was Paige's best friend when they were kids but when they were ten, Erik's family moved away. Erik and Paige had a connection that no one ever got close too, now Erik is an adult and back for Paige. He knows she is his other half and now is going to take the time to prove they belong together.

I wish this story was just a tad bit longer, very fun read. I really enjoyed the way that Erik reintroduced himself to Paige, definitely sizzle on each page.
Raine
So sweet

Military man and a virgin to boot! They were inseparable since they met in kindergarten, but circumstances had separated them at age 10. However neither forgot the other and both of them saved themselves until they could be together again.
Angela Hart
Jan 14, 2017 rated it really liked it
While this story is not a clean read, there is a sweetness to the romance between our heroine and hero that other category romance novels don't always have. They were friends when they were ten years old and even at that young age they knew they had a connection (which influenced the next 10+ years of their lives). Heart strings tugged.
Warning: Not a clean read, the (shall we say) romantic portion of their relationship lasts several chapters.
A quick romance for people who want to adore their ma
Ann Lou
Jan 09, 2017 rated it liked it
A sexy, sweet and short novella about childhood friends Erik and Paige. Erik had to leave Blue Springs with his Mom at 10 years old. They tried to keep the connection by writing through the years but life happened and they lost touch. Erik enlisted in the Marines, got hurt and went home. After 12 years, Erik and his Mom decided to go back to Blue Springs and live there. That is when they saw each other again. The heat between the two of them were tangible. I really enjoyed reading their story an ...more
Book Snob Sue
Jan 09, 2017 rated it really liked it
4.5 stars for this super sweet soul mate couple.

I adored this story, so sweet. Paige & Erik are best friends when they are little, but Erik's family moves when they are 10. They try to stay in touch but eventually it becomes very difficult. Fast forward 12 years and Erik is moving back to town, hoping she is still there. This is the only reason I didn't give this sweet story 5 stars....I don't like a huge time apart, especially if it is in the couples control. So I understand the first 8 ye
Susan (susayq ~)
Eric and Paige heat up the pages in here!

Eric and Paige were best friends. When Eric was 10, his family moved away. He and Paige kept up with letters for a few years and then eventually lost contact. Now that Eric is out of the Marines, he and his mom are moving back and he's looking for Paige so that they can reconnect.

This was short and sweet. And hot. Most definitely hot. Pick it up and read it, you won't be sorry.

*thanks to Ardent PR for sharing a copy of this with me*
Rosemary
Jan 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arcs
Jenika Snow returns to her You're Mine series with another sweet and sexy story. This time, we meet Paige and Erik. They were childhood friends separated when Erik and his family moved away when he and Paige were ten years old. Paige felt like she lots a part of herself when he moved and though they wrote, over time, even the letters stopped. It didn't matter though, because she never forgot the boy she cared so much about. Erik never forgot Paige either, saving himself for her all of these year ...more
Debbie
Jan 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
So sweet! You've Always Been Mine is the second book in the You're Mine series.

Paige and Erik were best friends until the age of ten when Erik's parents moved them away. They tried to stay in touch with each other, but life happened and as they grew up they slowly drifted apart. Twelve years later, Erik and his mom are moving back to town. He hopes Paige hasn't moved on with someone else because he plans on claiming the girl that stole his heart all those years ago.

This was a fast, sexy happy
Danielle
Jan 17, 2017 rated it really liked it
4 STARS!

This is the second book in Jenika Snow's sweetly sexy You're Mine series. Snow successfully blends the second-chance romance and friends-to-lovers tropes in You've Always Been Mine. Erik and Paige have always been in love with each other - even while they were apart - and it all snaps right back into place when they see each other again years later. Loved it!
K.K.
Jan 09, 2017 rated it really liked it
A simple read. No drama. Not much issue. Just purely romantic story about two people who knew that they were meant for each other and were fortunate enough to find each other again and had their happily-ever-after. A happy read!

3.75 Stars
Andrea
Jan 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Another great You're Mine book!!!!

Loved Erik!!!! (sigh)

Paige so sweet!

Look forward to the next book in the series!
Nikki
Another super sweet but sexy story! I'm loving this series. Bff's as kids, then separated for years but finding each other again and both still love the other. ❤
Astraycat
3.5 stars. A short sweet read without dramas, and both H and h was each other's one and only! What's not to like?
Lei
Apr 08, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: i-like
I thought I will be that bored but surprisingly I enjoyed it. It was a simple story, no drama whatsoever. I guess it worked for me maybe because I needed simple right now. The H is sweet and I felt his need for her. They were both virgins which I think suits the story.
Jenika Snow is a USA Today Bestselling Author, and has been a published writer since 2009.

She can be found at:

www.jenikasnow.com
FB: www.facebook.com/jenikasnow
Twitter: twitter.com/jenikasnow
Email: Jenika_Snow@yahoo.com

You're Mine (2 books)
  • Say You're Mine (You're Mine, #1)