Start by marking “Midnight Unleashed (Midnight Breed #14.7; 1001 Dark Nights #68)” as Want to Read:
Midnight Unleashed (Midnight Breed #14.7; 1001 Dark Nights #68)

Midnight Unleashed (Midnight Breed #14.7)

4.09  ·  Rating details ·  659 Ratings  ·  75 Reviews
For Breed vampire Trygg, a menacing former assassin and the ultimate loner, duty is everything...until his solo mission to destroy a powerful enemy earns him an unwanted partner in the form of Tamisia, a beautiful, ice-hot immortal who ignites a flame in his cold heart, and his blood.

Banished from her Atlantean colony, disgraced immortal Tamisia longs for a chance to redee
Published October 10th 2017 by Evil Eye Concepts, Incorporated

To ask other readers questions about Midnight Unleashed, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Midnight Unleashed

Sophia Triad
Breed warrior Trygg
Special ability: Gen One Hunter, so he has a number of abilities. His personal ability is a special connection to technological devices.
Age: I suppose around 35 years old. He was fourteen when Dragos died and Trygg was freed. If I remember correctly that happened about 20 years ago.

Atlantean Elder Tamisia or Sia
Special ability: Very strong, Powerful atlantean light from her palms. Unfortunately, she does not carry powerful accessories (bracelet) because she was banished from
Lana ❇✾Dirty Girl Romance❇✾
Oct 07, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: pnr
3.75 STARS
Right now, she was a distraction he could not afford.

After trusting the wrong man leads to the gruesome death of her friend, Tamisia 'Sia' finds herself banned from her beloved Atlantean colony and thrown into the unfamiliar human world. Soon the powerful female finds herself in a war between a deadly enemy and the Breed warriors.

Soon Sia finds herself captivated by a Breed warrior that seems to want nothing to do with her. With the Breeds being a long time enemy, being attracted
Shari Kay
Oct 13, 2017 rated it it was ok
2.5 ✭

Trygg & Sia

I like this series, but even though I know LA's world, these novellas rarely seem to work for me. There is just not enough detail/time to feel the connection btx our couple and in MU--I didn't feel it.

Trygg had met Sia right after she'd been exiled, eventually we find out he "might" have felt something for her then, but did nothing to pursue it. He denied it and as far as I can tell, never thought about her. They are thrown together and again, Tyrgg would have never pursued
Dorsey aka ❤️ Wrath Lover Reviews  ❤️
Great addition to the MB Series....review to come.
Under the Covers Book Blog
Oct 11, 2017 rated it really liked it
I love returning to this world. With this newest installment in the series, Adrian jumps straight into the action and the danger with an Atlantean and a first Gen Hunter. MIDNIGHT UNLEASHED definitely packs a punch even if it’s a novella.

I really liked the fact that this world continues to grow even in its novellas. Santino is back, trying to regain what he lost, so that’s the biggest threat that the hero and heroine encounter in this story.

This book has a strong BDB feel to it so if you’re a f
Ronda
Oct 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
It amazes me that Lara Adrian can write a novella and still create an amazing book worth reading... novellas are sometimes short, rushed and used as a gap filler, which is obviously what they should be... but Ms Adrian concludes her shorts with a satisfaction that I enjoy every time!
Annie (Under the Covers Book Blog)

This book has a strong BDB feel to it so if you’re a
Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews

It’s been a while since I have visited the Midnight Breed series and I am so happy that I get to review this wonderful Novella from Lara Adrian and 1001 Dark Nights. I missed the Breeds and was thrilled that Midnight Unleashed brought a happily-ever-after to one of the enslaved Breed’s. Trygg and Tamisia’s story was thrilling and exciting and a wonderful welcome back to the Breed.

Trygg is a killer, through and through. Welcomed into the Rome Breeds, he knows his place, he knows his missions and
Jen (That's What I'm Talking About)
Six weeks ago, Tamisia (Sia) was banished from the Atlantean colony where she helped rule as council member; trusting the wrong man earned her a lifetime on Earth. Now she finds meaning in helping run a shelter for women and children in Rome, with fellow Atlantean Pheaedra. But when a deadly Breed Order operation causes the death of one under her care, Sia decides to take action.

Trygg, a dangers Gen One Hunter assassin who prefers to work solo, is obsessed with bring down the human responsible f
Julie
Oct 10, 2017 rated it really liked it
Based on the Italian branch the Breeds, this novella had action, a steamy romance, and a good storyline I could sink my teeth into!
Tanya Davis
Oct 12, 2017 rated it really liked it

I really enjoy these quick novellas from the Midnight Breed that take us into other parts of the country and include characters a little less known to us. It really helps see the scope of the Order.

Tamisia is an Atlantean who has been banished from her realm for crimes that were really just crimes of falling for the wrong guys. It was a pretty clear banishment, with little hope of ever getting back. Now she must settle into a life on earth. She gets into a routine, that is blown out of the water
AJ
Dec 24, 2016 rated it really liked it
The Warrior and the Ice Princess

4 stars

Another spin off novella to the Midnight Breed series, this story takes us back to Rome, and Lazaro Archer’s team of deadly Breed warriors.

Tamisia is an ancient immortal. An Atlantean who was introduced in Defy the Dawn before being banished for life from her home colony for associating with a traitor. Devastated and ashamed, she has fled to Rome where, after spending a brief amount of time with the Order, she has begun working in a shelter and has found co
UltraMeital
Oct 11, 2017 rated it liked it

The "Midnight Breed" used to be my all times favorite PNR series though lately its place have been taken. Yet I still get excited when I hear there's a new novel in the series, even though it's just a short novella which doesn't feature most of the known characters in the series. These novellas are a nice way for people to try this series and see if it works for them, because it doesn't reveal too much and allows people who don't know any of things that happen in the 10+ books to enjoy
Oct 04, 2017 rated it really liked it
I love the Midnight Breed series, I've been reading these books for so many years that getting a new instalment is always like going to visit with old friends, there's just something comforting about diving back into a world I'm so familiar with! I've really been enjoying these novellas surrounding the Order's Italian team so I was really pleased to finally get my hands on Trigg's story.

Trigg is one of the First Gen Hunters born and raised in Dragos' labs, he was trained from childhood to be a r
Janna ♥ I'm A Sweet And Sassy Book Whore ♥
***This and other reviews can be found at www.imasweetandsassybookwhore.com ***

*ARC*

Seriously now I want to drop every other book I have waiting for me to review and read the entire (no worries everyone I won’t but the struggle is really real). Midnight Unleashed is the perfect addition to this series and hell if I am to be completely honest I want more, more, more! Trust me this novella was not lacking in action, sexiness or any of the other qualities we can come to know and love in the series,
Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
description

This is a smart and suspenseful addition to the Midnight Breed series and another solid addition to the 1001 Dark Nights. As a follower of the Midnight Breed series I very much enjoy these little additions. While they add to the overall story and the hunt to eliminate the powerful drug they kind of stand-alone within the series. I do feel like you need to be familiar with the series to get the back story and an understanding of who the players are.

Starting off right in the thick of things; Gen O
Diane Lynch
Oct 17, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Midnight Unleashed (Midnight Breed #14.7) by Lara Adrian Lara Adrian’s MIDNIGHT UNLEASED is an excellent addition to the Midnight Breed series.  Breed Gen One vampire Trygg is partnered with Atlantean Tamisia (Sia) on a mission to stop the dealing of Red Dragon.  This PNR is suitable for adult audiences.  It takes place in Rome.

Lara Adrian continues to do a wonderful job with her character development.  Sia and Trygg have both gone through a lot in their lives. They are both very different, an
Becky
Oct 14, 2017 rated it really liked it
I love that the 1001 Dark Nights series novellas offer relatively risk-free ways to both enjoy favorite authors and series and find new ones. How is it I've never read any of Lara Adrian's Midnight Breed books before? I honestly have no idea, but now that I have, I must read more of them!

I loved both Sia and Trygg (just don't ask me to say his name out loud, please!) and being immersed in their world was a fun, heady ride. We weren't bogged down with the nitty-gritty details of how everything wo
Diane Lynch
Oct 17, 2017 rated it really liked it
Lara Adrian’s MIDNIGHT UNLEASED is an excellent addition to the Midnight Breed series. Breed Gen One vampire Trygg is partnered with Atlantean Tamisia (Sia) on a mission to stop the dealing of Red Dragon. This PNR is suitable for adult audiences. It takes place in Rome.

Lara Adrian continues to do a wonderful job with her character development. Sia and Trygg have both gone through a lot in their lives. They are both very different, and they seem like an unlikely match. I like that Sia really und
Torie
Oct 06, 2017 rated it really liked it
Tamisia is an exiled Atlantean. She is now working at a home for abused women and children. She lies helping because it distracts her from thinking of the home she is forced to leave.

Tyrgg is one of the Hunters who Drago created. Forced to stay in line with a collar that would kill him if he disobeyed an order. All he has ever known as fighting.

Tyrgg and Tamisia knew each other briefly in while she was staying with the Order. They never thought they would see each other again. Fate had other pla
Anne ·curlingtoesbooktalk·
“I can’t think of anyone I’d rather have at my side, Sia. In the Order, and in life."

In the continuation of the series, the Order is still neck deep on a mission stopping the production of a drugs for Breeds only called Red Dragon. It's predeccesor, the Crimson, also a drug, happened twenty years ago.

Trygg was tasked to tail two of the goons that manufacture the said drugs. Unfortunately, something happened that change and fcked up all of his mission.

"Right now, she was a distraction he coul
Mari
Oct 12, 2017 rated it really liked it
This novella was a good addition to the series. I was a bit confused at first because I still haven't read Defy the Dawn (Midnight Breed, #14) by Lara Adrian and the h must have been introduced in that book. Lara Adrian does a good job of bringing her readers up to date without spilling all the details. I like Trygg and Tamisia. They made a good couple.
Konny
Oct 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Midnight Unleashed is a Midnight Breed Novella.
Midnight Unleashed by the incredible talented author Lara Adrian is part of the 1001 Dark Nights Series.
This Vampire Romance PNR story will suck you into the Dark World of 1001 Nights.
This is Tamisia and Tryggs story.
The Atlantean Tamisia was banished from the Atlantean Colony and now she lives in the mortal world.
The Gen One Warrior and Hunter of the Order, Trygg is there to investigate their enemy.
Together they hunt a narcotic kingpin. What makes
Angie
It started out good. Interesting case that Trygg and Sia have to work together to solve, just the right amount of sex, and an impressive display of badassery from Sia. But what killed it for me was that Sia put in ALL the work. We're left wondering if Trygg only gave in because she fed him or if he really did love her. I would have loved some grand gesture on his part. *shrugs*
GONZA
Jan 25, 2018 rated it it was ok
Shelves: ebk
Breed novellas are not to my liking because there are always minor characters involved and they don't last enough to get a good story anyway.

Le novelle dei Breed non mi piacciono perché hanno sempre personaggi sconosciuti e comunque durano troppo poco.
Selenity Jade (Coffee Addicts Book Reviews)
Great, quick paranormal romance that will leave you dying for more. I only wish it could have been longer as it left me feeling that the romance was rushed. All in all, great little story!
Jennifer  (BTH Reviews)
Oct 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: from-tour
Review Courtesy of: BTH Reviews

I read “Midnight Unleashed” because I have enjoyed reading other books in the Midnight Breed series. When I saw the tour opportunity through Inkslinger PR, I jumped at the chance to read another Lara Adrian story.

Although I received a free digital advanced reading copy for review purposes, my opinions are my own. Thank you, Lara Adrian, Evil Eye Concepts, and Inkslinger!

The Story
In “Midnight Unleashed,” Sia and Trygg butt heads after a young woman is murdered. Sia
Tania
Feb 17, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: lara-adrian
"Midnight Unleashed" by Lara Adrian. Book 14.7 in the Midnight Breed series.

What a great addition to the Midnight Breed series. As part of the 1001 Dark Nights collection, this story can be read as a stand alone within the series but the story is connected to the other Midnight Breed novellas published in the 1001 Dark Nights collection. All the stories take place in Rome with Lazaro Archer ("Tempted by Midnight" - Book 12.5) as the leader of this group of the Breed.

In this novella, the main cha
Vagabonda Reads
Oct 10, 2017 rated it really liked it
“Love was treacherous. It was as cruel a master as the one he’d spent the first part of his life enslaved to . . . He swore he’d never put himself in those shackles again.”

Trygg
Midnight Unleashed
Kindle Loc. 965 of 1845

Vampire Trygg knows all about the evil creatures wreak upon one another. Raised in captivity, Trygg was subject to unspeakable abuse at the hands of the madman, Dragos. Upon his freedom, Trygg, a trained assassin, finds himself a member of the Order — a vampire society based in Ro
LARA ADRIAN is a New York Times and #1 internationally best-selling author with nearly 4 million books in print and digital worldwide and translations licensed to more than 20 countries. Her books have been named among Amazon’s Top Ten Romances of the Year, and have also been nominated by readers multiple times as finalists for the Goodreads Choice Award for Best Romance of the Year. Reviewers hav ...more
More about Lara Adrian

Midnight Breed (1 - 10 of 15 books)
  • Kiss of Midnight (Midnight Breed,  #1)
  • Kiss of Crimson (Midnight Breed, #2)
  • Midnight Awakening (Midnight Breed, #3)
  • Midnight Rising (Midnight Breed, #4)
  • Veil of Midnight (Midnight Breed, #5)
  • Ashes of Midnight (Midnight Breed, #6)
  • Shades of Midnight (Midnight Breed, #7)
  • Taken by Midnight (Midnight Breed, #8)
  • Deeper Than Midnight (Midnight Breed, #9)
  • Darker After Midnight (Midnight Breed, #10)

Romance Deals

• #Starstruck (#Lovestruck, #1)
    $3.99 $2.49
  • Remembering Us
    $3.99 $2.00
  • No Turning Back (Kathleen Turner #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Unbound (The Forbidden Bond, #1)
    $3.49 $0.99
  • In the Heir (Westerly Billionaire, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • All Chained Up (Devil's Rock #1)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Life After Perfect (Boot Creek #1)
    $4.99 $2.00
  • Room for You (Cranberry Inn, #1)
    $4.49 $1.99
  • The Noble Servant (A Medieval Fairy Tale #3)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Turn to Me (Kathleen Turner, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Forbidden Fling (Wildwood #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Vanishing Girl (The Vanishing Girl, #1)
    $4.49 $1.99
  • The Unwanted Wife (Unwanted, #1)
    $4.49 $1.99
  • In His Shadow (The Tangled Ivy Trilogy #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Forged in Fire (Red-Hot SEALs, #1)
    $4.99 $2.00
  • The Sapphire Affair (Jewel, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • This Thing Called Love (Mirror Lake, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Sweet Tea and Secrets (Adams Grove, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Highland Promise (Murray Brothers, 3)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • MacKenzie Fire (Shine Not Burn, #2)
  • Hell Breaks Loose
  • Ensnared
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Turning Point (Kathleen Turner, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Wrong Number, Right Guy (The Bourbon Street Boys, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Shadow of a Doubt (The Tangled Ivy Trilogy, #2)
  • Between Me and You
  • Just One Thing
    $4.49 $1.99
  • In the Band (Luminescent Juliet, #1)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • The Glassblower
    $5.49 $1.99
  • Blank Slate
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Picturing Perfect (Love of My Life, #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Unforgiven (The Forbidden Bond #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Sweet Nothings (Sugar Springs, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Sprinkles on Top (Sugar Springs, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Wrong Question, Right Answer (The Bourbon Street Boys #3)
    $3.99 $2.00
  • Forged In Ash (Red-Hot SEALs, #2)
  • Of Noble Birth
  • Something More Than This
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Need You for Mine (Heroes of St. Helena, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Best Medicine (Bell Harbor, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Need You for Always (Heroes of St. Helena, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Out of Turn (Kathleen Turner, #4)
  • The Matchmaker's Playbook (Wingmen Inc. 1) [Kindle in Motion]
  • Heirs of Grace
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Pecan Pie and Deadly Lies (Adams Grove, #4)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Barbecue and Bad News (Adams Grove, #6)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Mint Juleps and Justice (Adams Grove #5)
  • 99 Days
    $8.24 $1.99
  • Royal Games (The Royals of Monterra, #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Up for Heir (Westerly Billionaire #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Royal Chase (The Royals of Monterra)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The American Lady (The Glassblower Trilogy #2)
    $6.49 $1.99
  • Obsession (Steel Brothers Saga, #2)
    $6.99 $2.49
  • The Wingman (Alpha Male, #1)
  • The Last Move
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Perfect Game (The Perfect Game, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Wrong Turn, Right Direction (The Bourbon Street Boys, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Revealed to Him (Kerr Chronicles, #3)
  • I've Got Your Number
    $8.99 $2.99
  • Ink My Heart (Luminescent Juliet, #2)
    $1.99 $0.99
  • Wild Swans
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Highland Surrender
  • Voyage of the Heart
  • Good Boy (WAGs, #1)
  • Even the Score
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Point of No Return (Kathleen Turner, #5)
  • 180 Seconds
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Shine Not Burn (Shine Not Burn, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • 8 Bodies is Enough (Body Movers, #8)
    $6.99 $2.49
“I have to do something purposeful with this new life – for myself as much as I want to show my people that I’m not the awful person they believe me to be. I need to prove that I have honor, that I’m worth something.”
“You don’t have to prove a damn thing to anyone, Sia. You are all of those things already.”
0 likes
“Don’t push me, Sia.”
She shook her head. “I think a push is exactly what you need.”
0 likes