Start by marking “Resurrection (The Frontiers Saga: Part 2: Rogue Castes, #3)” as Want to Read:
Resurrection (The Frontiers Saga: Part 2: Rogue Castes, #3)

Resurrection

(The Frontiers Saga: Part 2: Rogue Castes #3)

Part 2: Episode 3

The enemy tightens its grip...
Friends suffer a terrible blow...
Difficult decisions must be made...
Old comrades find a way to come together...

Captain Tuplo must finally make the decision that has been haunting him since he learned the truth about his origins only a week ago. The fact that billions of lives may hang in the balance isn't making it any ea
Published December 25th 2016 by Frontiers Saga Publishing (first published December 22nd 2016)

To ask other readers questions about Resurrection, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Resurrection

Jean
Aug 28, 2017 rated it liked it
The Jung have captured the Pentaurus system. Lord Dusahn is more aggressive than the other caste of Jung. Maybe there is a upcoming split of the Jung Nation or the Dusahn are a rouge caste. Lord Dusahn destroyed an entire planet because the elders refused to bow down to him. To make it worse the Dusahn have the jump drive, stronger shields and more powerful weapons. The Ghatazhak are moving to another planet farther away for a safe base to fight from. Captain Connor Tuplo refused to have his mem ...more
Shelly Singhal
Mar 13, 2017 rated it liked it
And...I'm done

I finished this quickly and I realized that while it's pretty much the same as the others, I've become kind of numb to it. The drama over Jessica. Telles and his escapes. The Jung who exhibit archetypal behavior (terrible name and reference by the way). I'm taking a break now.
Tamer Sadek
Jan 01, 2017 rated it really liked it
Another great episode in the Frontiers Saga!
Per Gunnar
Mar 17, 2017 rated it really liked it
It took three books but finally all the setting up work seems to be done for the new story arc of The Frontiers Saga. The main event in this book should not really be much of a surprise for anyone given the title. What perhaps could be a bit of a surprise is that the rest of the story also advances quite a lot. There is a lot of things going on and the action is plentiful.

The Jung (or are they Jung?) are trying to solidify their hold over the Pentarus Cluster and in doing so they run into the Gh
John (JP)
For the 1st 6 years after Nathan Scotts death, brain transfer, and cloning Nathan unknowingly lived the life Connor Tupelo. Since the events in Rescue he has struggled with who he is. Is willing to drop the seemingly carefree life of Connor Tuplo, or will he give into his destiny and take responsibilities of Nathan Scott?><>The resistance to the Jung splinter faction begins to to take its toll in the Pentarus Cluster , the Dusahn have nuked a number of planets to a glassy surface. They ...more
David
Edward & Loren Hoeft
Feb 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
A Great Story--Well Written

I have been reading this series since the beginning. There have been many great episodes, but this is the best by far. I didn't like it when Nathan Scott died a few episodes back, but this episode where he returns is an absolute great read. How he is returned is well thought out and told. You will not be able to put it down once you start reading. Enjoy!!
Kenneth Hammond
Oct 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: sci-fi, fiction
Ressurection, Nathan is back, but situation is even more grim, damn I hate the Jung what a great series, set mostly in the Pentarus system with a separate Jung caste the Duson they have jump drives so tactics is the only way to win. Just so much interesting technologies going on, seems Ryk has used nearly every type of science fiction tech, just love this series.
PETER F DEKAM
Jun 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing

What a ride! Everything but the kitchen sink... Twists and turns of a plot well told. I have no idea how the author keeps everything in sequence... But this may another of his excellent stories. Ahh, to live a life in space!
Jay
Mar 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
sure hope there will be Ep#4, Ep#5, Ep#6 ... ... . .. ... ..

A good series.. sure hope there are lots more coming. (I know #4 is here, going to start it when I finish this review)
Patti Stone
Feb 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Awesome series!

The Frontier Saga is a great series. I would love to see this on the big screen! The characters are engaging and well thought out. So many people and situations, it's hard to put these books down. I can't wait for the next one.
Mark
May 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This series continues to totally work for me.

In this book, Connor Tuplo commits to becoming Nathan Scott while the Ghatazhak and Jessica Nash do what they can to help Connor to this decision while fending off what little they can of the Jung invasion. A well known ship also enters the fray.
Tanguy BODIVIT
Oct 31, 2017 rated it it was amazing
getting even better !!!!!!

I forgot how this série is just fantastically written and paced :) so good to be back ! Thank you
Chris
May 30, 2018 rated it liked it
like all frontiers saga books, great story, minus one star for family un-friendliness
Timothy J. Feeley
Mar 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Best episode in a while!

I have liked every entry in the series so far, but this is one of my favorites. I feel like these characters are family, I've spent so much time with them, and I am very excited for the next episode!
Adrien R L Barlow
Mar 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Edge of seat

Prepare to go on a galactic action adventure, with a fantastic description giving you the reader a blow by blow account of the action.
shane carraway
Oct 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Awesome

Always been a fan of this series. I was wondering how the resurrection of Nathan Scott was gonna happen.
Keep em coming!!!!
Deborah Beaumont
Jun 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
As always keeps me wanting more

Still love it. This series keeps me wanting more. Charters are so real, and engaging. I really can't say enough.
Paul & Sacha Whitmore
Dec 31, 2017 rated it it was amazing
good to the last drop

These episodes still leave me at the edge of my seat. From the first words to the last...it makes me want to read the next book right away.
Will Hudson
Nov 04, 2017 rated it really liked it
If you like SciFi, especially military SciFi, I can't recommend this series enough. I feel like I have lived a lifetime with these characters.
Bart Welch
Jan 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Everything SyFy's BSG hoped to be

Read this series.
Great science fiction is rare these days, and this is one of the best ones out there.
David Syzdek
Jan 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The hits keep coming....

Another fantastic book by Ryk Brown. Fast-paced and with complicated characters, "Resurrection" is perfect hard science fiction and a thrilling read.
Louise Pass
Jun 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Excellent

And we are back on pace with a rousing chapter in the the life of the Aurora, and her merry band, kicking butt and taking names.. Read this series.
Jody
Dec 29, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: december-2016
best episode yet
Cari Kaufman
Mar 07, 2017 rated it really liked it
Enjoyed it front to back. Good to see good guys standing up and doing what is right.

Give it a read...if you've followed it this far you HAVE to see the end. Start at the beginning of the first series.
Ed Tinkertoy
Feb 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Another Great book!!!. A while back at the end of Part One of this Saga and after 15 books I said "OK, that's enough of this, I am tired of reading about space battles". But then I read book one of Part Two and got hooked into what's gonna happen next. This book has done the same thing to me. I want to know what happens to the Jung- rogue caste after the daring attack by Connor, Tillis, and the Aurora. And there is still the unanswered question of how the Jung got the jump drive technology. I ha ...more
janice moore
Mar 06, 2017 rated it really liked it
Ep 3, part 2

Very slow and somewhat confusing until the last 2 or 3 chapter then like all other episodes - great - have already bot episode #4.
Daniel Lee
Jan 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Amazing comeback story!!!

This is the mother of all comeback stories... against all the odds, the old gang is back in action. And as always, the author keeps you on the edge of your seat begging for more! can't wait until the next one comes out...
Mike Nemeth
Jan 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
"Resurrection" refers to the return of Nathan Scott, the hero of the past 17 novels by Ryk Brown. Scott sacrificed himself to secure peace between the Alliance and war-like Jung. More than a half dozen years have passed since his "death." At the moment before his execution on the Jung's main planet, Telles and Jessica downloaded his consciousness into a device used to create a clone of Nathan Scott. They were successful, sort of. They created Connor Tuplo. But Nathan's memories remained locked i ...more
Dietrich Liebert
Feb 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Same as before - Excellent

He has not yet written a bad book in this series, and I hope he continues for a long time. I liked that he closes the story in a nice way but still leaves you curious enough to wait for the next book. Obviously, some might be bored by the repetition of commands when the action starts but you are reading a military SF story, and the Navy insists on this to avoid mistakes. The main characters are developed well and they become more involved and more human, not only warrio
Born in 1960 and raised on an overdose of television, NASA, and science fiction, Ryk Brown has worked as a cook, rock guitarist, stage lighting technician, and paramedic. He currently resides in Northern California with his wife, daughter, and cat. By day he fixes computers, and by night he creates stories.
Having spent his entire life "thinking stuff up", the advent of digital publishing has final

The Frontiers Saga: Part 2: Rogue Castes (10 books)
  • Escalation (The Frontiers Saga: Part 2: Rogue Castes, #1)
  • Rescue (The Frontiers Saga: Part 2: Rogue Castes, #2)
  • Rebellion (The Frontiers Saga: Part 2: Rogue Castes, #4)
  • Balance (The Frontiers Saga: Part 2: Rogue Castes, #5)
  • For the Triumph of Evil (The Frontiers Saga: Part 2: Rogue Castes, #6)
  • Who Takes No Risk (The Frontiers Saga: Part 2: Rogue Castes, #7)
  • Sanctuary (The Frontiers Saga: Part 2: Rogue Castes, #8)
  • I Am Justice (The Frontiers Saga: Part 2: Rogue Castes, #9)
  • Retaliation