Start by marking “Curse Breaker: Enchanted” as Want to Read:

Alternate cover edition: ISBN: 9780997214123

Secrets threaten, but magic kills. Plagued by sanity-twisting magic, Sarn must unravel a deadly mystery. But he’s prevented at every turn because his life is not his own. Haunted by one of the victims, Sarn must find out what happened before the ghost drives him mad. As plans collide beneath ensorcelled boughs, one thing is certa
Published September 25th 2016 by Melinda Kucsera

Win a Copy of This Book

• Curse Breaker by Melinda Kucsera
    Release date: Sep 27, 2016
    Enter to win a signed copy of Curse Breaker: Enchanted.

Why wait to discover if you won? Visit my website http://bit.ly/GiveFree for more special offer

Giveaway ends in: a

Availability: 8 copies available, 318 people requesting

Giveaway dates: Dec 29 - Jan 31, 2017

Countries available: US and CA

Format: Print Book

• Friend Reviews

To ask other readers questions about Curse Breaker, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Curse Breaker

Jolie
    Jan 15, 2017 Jolie rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
    Curse Breaker: Enchanted starts off Sarn hurrying through a crowded tunnel in the mountain fortress in which he lived. He was going to be late to his job and was cutting through an area that indentured servants were not allowed access. Indentured meaning slave. In this world, debts didn’t go away when parents died. Their children inherited them and if they couldn’t afford to pay them, then they became indentured servants until the debt is paid off.

Sarn, though, is a different case. To get his br
    Ryan
    Oct 25, 2016 Ryan rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
    So much work has gone into creating strong and endearing characters to populate the first book in this brilliant new series. I was immediately swept away and didn't want the story to end. Can't wait for the next book to arrive. Nicely edited, original and engaging - I enjoyed it from first page to last.

I've read the author's motivation for writing this story and the love she has put into every page, every detail is clear.
    Liisi
    Jan 04, 2017 Liisi rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
    Shelves: own, amazon, ebook, fantasy
    Genre: Fantasy

Plot: Boy with special powers is trying to live his life, help his brother, and keep a secret protected, but he works for a powerful man and an odd group of people. The people who he works for care about him and want to keep him safe from bad people, but they've broken his trust and can't get him to talk to them. Something bad happened in the land, and magic has called to the boy, now the ghosts from that incident are also asking for the boy to help them, their only issue is that t
    Rosemarie
    What I Love: This book is made of love. A kind of love which has transcended and was honed by time. A kind of love you will feel oozing out each and every beautifully-crafted line.

You will feel it as you read each chapter, as the characters were introduced, as the twists and turns were unveiled.

The plot, the setting, the characters are concrete. The descriptions are both enchanting and vivid. The big revelation caught me (pleasurably) off guard!

As a poetic fangirl, the internal rhymes and the
    Michael
    Jan 14, 2017 Michael rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
    Curse Breaker: enchanted by Kucsera. I received a free copy of this book and volunteered to review it. Definitely a saga but I persevered to the end, only it wasn't the end as one is led to the next book. I read my copy on Kindle and my eyes kept reading "Sam" for "Sarn" so I had a mental battle going on. Kucsera shows a wealth of talent with words and I found the descriptions enticing. Eg. I could feel the mountain closing in on Sarn and his son, Ran as they negotiated their way through the tun ...more
    Dorothy
    Jan 14, 2017 Dorothy rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
    Shelves: paranormal
    Once you get your head around trees that move, everything else was on the edge of your seat good. This story is about a mage who does not have a full understanding of how to use his magic but yet have to hide its use because it is not legal where he lives (which is inside a mountain). He takes care of his brother and son (Ran) whom he loves very much but must keep hidden for fear someone may find Ran and take him away.
    Very good story and I am looking forward to the next book. I recommend this bo
    Samantha
    Dec 28, 2016 Samantha rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
    I voluntarily read and reviewed a complimentary copy of this book.

The blurb says three action-packed days but that really isn’t true, at least not what I read. It was more Sarn trying to rush to be on time to do whatever his masters needed him to do. The mystery really didn’t get going, as in he didn’t really start doing anything about it until about 66% of the book. Even then, it was like pulling teeth.

This was a very long book and because it was so long, it got very, very repetitive which caus
    Lorene
    Dec 30, 2016 Lorene rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
    I received this book free from a Goodreads giveaway. I found it hard to put down once I started reading it. It has a good plot and interesting twists. Well written! I'm looking forward to book 2.
    Melinda Kucsera
    Sep 27, 2016 Melinda Kucsera rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
    Lonna | FLYLēF
    Lonna | FLYLēF marked it as to-read
    Sep 29, 2016
    Zasha
    Zasha marked it as to-read
    Sep 29, 2016
    Susan Wisnewski
    Susan Wisnewski is currently reading it
    Oct 05, 2016
    Kurt Springs
    Kurt Springs marked it as to-read
    Nov 14, 2016
    Frederick Rotzien
    Frederick Rotzien marked it as to-read
    Cheryl Bradley
    Cheryl Bradley marked it as to-read
    Mary Margaret Devine
    Mary Margaret Devine marked it as to-read
    Dianne
    Dianne marked it as to-read
    Carol McFarlane
    Carol McFarlane marked it as to-read
    Micielle
    Micielle marked it as to-read
    carla clifton
    carla clifton marked it as to-read
    Shawn Remfrey
    Shawn Remfrey marked it as to-read
    Debee Sue
    Debee Sue marked it as to-read
    Carla
    Carla marked it as to-read
    Samantha
    Samantha marked it as to-read
    Daryl Moad
    Daryl Moad marked it as to-read
    Debbie Kennedy
    Debbie Kennedy marked it as to-read
    Lynnette Smith
    Lynnette Smith marked it as to-read
    David cao
    David cao marked it as to-read
    Jessica
    Jessica marked it as to-read
    Donna Barney
    Donna Barney marked it as to-read
    Joni Jones
    Joni Jones marked it as to-read
    Pam Mooney
    Pam Mooney marked it as to-read
    Michelle Villa
    Michelle Villa marked it as to-read
    Hope Edwards
    Hope Edwards marked it as to-read
    Melly Mel
    Melly Mel marked it as to-read
    Dec 03, 2016
    Sima
    Sima marked it as to-read
    Dec 03, 2016
    Shawna Haynes
    Shawna Haynes marked it as to-read
    Aliya DalRae
    Aliya DalRae marked it as to-read
    Leland Lee
    Leland Lee marked it as to-read
    Dec 04, 2016
    I write fantasy and science fiction and I'm an avid audiobook listener. Other than that, I'm your average fitness obsessed, office imprisoned, IT project manager. They do occasionally unchain me from my cubicle on weekends.
    More about Melinda Kucsera...