Start by marking “Born To Die (Blood Bound, #4)” as Want to Read:
Born To Die (Blood Bound, #4)

Born To Die (Blood Bound #4)

4.72  ·  Rating details ·  61 Ratings  ·  19 Reviews
Amelia will do anything to save her best friend's life…even when he's already dead.

After Amelia’s twin Marcus snapped her best friend’s neck, a letter lets her hope his death may not be his ultimate end. Now hidden among his damned minions, Marcus claims to know the steps to take, but won’t reveal them without getting what he wants—Amelia damned and ruling by his side.

With
Published December 16th 2016 by J.L. Myers

To ask other readers questions about Born To Die, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Born To Die

Sophie "Beware Of The Reader"
You can also follow on: http://bewareofthereader.com/?cat=34

6 STARS for this stunning and eventful conclusion!!!!

Born to die photo Born To Die_zps4xqqt3rq.jpg

Warning: fangirling coming your way!

Do you ever find an author you wished would be better known? A story or series you enjoy so much you become borderline obnoxious trying to convince your friends and other readers they just HAVE to give this story a chance? Yes? Because that’s me right now.

From the very first sentences of Blood Bound’s first book I’ve been hooked. Maybe it’s me, ma
Juliana Botha
Mar 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I have mixed emotions to this book, not bad ones just that i dragged my feet to finish the 4th and oh so final installment to the Blood Bound Series.
As in my previous reviews i've stated that this series is very captivating, well written and you can't help but to fall in love with about every character featuring.
Okay so here goes:
Book started of with Amelia, trying to come to terms with the death with her best friend Kendrick, after he was killed by her Evil twin brother Marcus to eliminate him
angela
Dec 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Unbelievably GREAT

Wow, what a great series. From beginning to end, it grabbed hold of me, and kept me completely enthralled. I am just blown away by this series. This last book ended as strong as it began, no slowing down here, no cutting corners at the end, or hurrying it along. Oh, no, no, no this last book was still detailed, exciting, mouth watering for more, superb. The twists and turns kept coming, the characters still fresh. I'm VERY happy with this series, but grrrred it's now over, that
Christa
Jun 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Sadly all good things must come to an end.

Born To Die is the last installment of author J L Myers 4 book series Blood Bound. I've throughly enjoyed the entire series. From the very start of book 1, What Lies Inside, you realize Myers has created something that does not fit any of the typical vampire story venues. Meyers created her own unique additions to vampire lore and with this new lore she was able to bestow aspects to "her" vampires not seen before. Her inventiveness offered storylines re
Kalli Bunch
Oct 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is what I'm talking about!! You've heard of the major names of Vampires through-out History, well these are their legacies...and then some. This series built me up, gave me hope, broke me, shattered me, put me back together tentatively, then shattered me all over again!! I felt every single bit of emotion the characters felt. I saw what they saw. I very nearly smelled every little bit of ichor and burnt ash simply for one reason: J.L. Myers is a brilliant and amazing writer who draws you IN ...more
T.L. McDonald
Aug 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Reading Born To Die was a little bittersweet because I knew this would be the last book in this amazing series. But with that said I so totally loved it. This book takes you on a thrill ride of gasping “Noooooooo”, “Please, Please, Please,” and “Ah yesssssss” moments. So much has happened to the characters throughout this series and so much more needed to be rectified before we could reach the end, and boy did J.L. Myers deliver…though not without cost. There’s always a price to pay and a balanc ...more
Patty
Jun 06, 2018 rated it liked it
I have mixed feelings about this novel. Most of the story line is quite dark as Amelia struggles to solve the mystery of curing the damned. I really felt emotionally torn as I read- there were so many challenges, secrets, good/bad reversals that I didn’t know what to believe or even who to trust/root for. Yes, many answers were revealed near the end, but I almost felt it was too little too late. As someone who reads for pleasure, I found the sort-of HEA not really satisfying. To really understan ...more
Anneli

This is a well writen series in the paranormal romance genre, with a lot to offer!!

I dont want it to end!

If you just stumbled upon this book, please take a moment to find book nr. One and give it a try. Take a look at the first pages and really consider buying it. Im most sertant that you'll fall in love with it, the way I have.

A huge thanks to J. L. Myers for making this series, and for making us readers an amazing escape from reality.
I hope to have all the paperbacks soon, to display on my she
Debra
Dec 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Throughout every book in the series Ms. Myers has stayed true to the story. Always keeping it real with modern music, movies, t.v. shows, etc. And staying with the strong plot and characters that I have built a relationship with. By this book I was emotionally invested in this whole series, and I couldn't imagine a better way to bring the story full circle and wrap up all the ends than how Ms. Myers did. An excellent story, an excellent ending!! Brava Ms. Myers.
Shannon Risdon
May 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Amazing, wonderful, heartfelt......wow

Having just finished this one I really wish I had started this series sooner. This installment comes at you from so many different directions, leaves your heart in your throat and makes you shout ' What??' when the unexpected happens.....although when you reflect back you can spot the hints ;) an absolutely wonderful and inspiring story of live, family and friends and doing the right thing. Thanks for a wonderful take to escape into.
Lisa Eiff
Mar 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is the perfect ending to what has been a wonderful series!

I really enjoyed reading this book, and I enjoyed the story and growing along with the characters. If you are a fan of paranormal fantasy, vampires and werewolves, you should definitely check this series out. However...make sure you start with Book 1 and read this series in order...you will definitely benefit from doing so.
Kirsty Ross
Jun 16, 2018 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed this entire series, it was easy to read and the characters were likable. The author has done well to create a believable world with paranormal characters and a combination of races. The 'love triangle' cliche is smashed a little in this series, although there are 2 males competing for the main character there is never any real involvement with them both.
Pam
Aug 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This book! This series! I am in love with Ty, Amelia, Kendrick, Raven, Dorian and Vanessa. My heart breaks for Marcus and Caius. I am so glad that Marcus and Caius were able to find peace in the end. If you haven't read this series you NEED to.
Jennifer Dunski
Jun 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I'm shockingly impressed!

Out of the entire series, I'm so happy to give the final book 5 star's!!! From start to finish, I was in enthralled. It was brutal, it was sweet, it was chaos, it was a masterpiece!
Jaime
May 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Fabulous ending to a fantastic series!!
Crystal Zapata
Jan 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is the last installment of the Blood Bound series. Let me just say, I’m a huge Paranormal fan and this series is one of my favorites. I don’t say that lightly. There are some books you can enjoy and move on, but this is one of those series that you can honestly pickup and re-read for the full enjoyment of the story.

Amelia has a lot to overcome. So many obstacles to face. Kendrick is dead, Ty has been resurrected but their relationship is a huge question mark, Dorian is a puppet, and her pe
Donna
Jun 30, 2018
Avonne Batzel
Sep 20, 2017
« previous 1 3 next »
Jessica L Myers vivid imagination and quiet demeanor as a child led her to the imaginary worlds of books. Even at a young age, her love for the supernatural was prevalent, with her first loved books being R.L. Stine’s Goosebumps series. Following that she took an interest in other non-fantasy fiction, including Virginia C. Andrews series Flowers in the Attic.

In her teen years, Jessica spent many s
More about J.L. Myers

Blood Bound (4 books)
  • What Lies Inside (Blood Bound, #1)
  • Made by Design (Blood Bound, #2)
  • Web of Lies (Blood Bound, #3)