Start by marking “A New Life For Christmas” as Want to Read:
A New Life For Christmas

A New Life For Christmas

A house exchange between two single men leads to a romantic new life for both of them.

Oliver and Kyle live thousands of miles apart, but each needs a break from his current life and love. Enter the Cloud B&B website, a wonderful new way to exchange homes for the holiday. They both muster their courage, and decide to visit another continent for Christmas.

In the UK, Ol
Published December 12th 2016

To ask other readers questions about A New Life For Christmas, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A New Life For Christmas

Sj Smithson
Nov 09, 2017 rated it really liked it
Magical Ending.....

Good story and lots of detail but this is the MM version of the film The Holiday.
I read to the end and I'm glad I did, very magical, but I kinda knew where it was going as I've seen the film.
Shawn
Dec 23, 2018 rated it did not like it
Just kind of boring. I never felt invested in any of the characters.
Virginia Heath
Jan 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The perfect Christmas romance that had me chuckling and misty eyed in equal measure. And there’s a cat called Mrs Slocombe- older Brits will appreciate that irony.
Rhoda Baxter
Nov 25, 2017 rated it really liked it
This is a cute, cheesy Christmas novella. It's basically the plot of the film The Holiday. Oliver is the English guy who has been pining over someone who clearly isn't interested. Kyle is the work-obsessed uptight American one who can't cry. They swap houses for the Christmas holiday and meet their ideal partners.
All four guys are really sweet, as is the story itself. It's refreshing to read an m/m novel that fades to black for the sex scenes.
It promises a feel good, fun, Chirstmas story and i
Ulysses Dietz
Dec 23, 2016 rated it really liked it
Here's my Prism Book Alliance review...I loved this gentle, complex British story of love, trust and starting over.
Paul Thomas
Nov 11, 2017
Shell Cunliffe
Nov 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
My thoughts

Liam is a new author to me, he asked me if I would like to review his book, of course I said yes. Don't you just love reading new authors, mainly they are taking you on different journey to one that you are used to, and sometimes its refreshing to read a new author.

My Review

This was a great book to read, and I can thoroughly recommend it. For me Liam caught the magic of Christmas with also the just right amount sexual tension, you knew what was going to happen without being told and
Jan 07, 2019
Timothy G. Hogan
Nov 24, 2018
Lillian
Dec 24, 2017
Ramsi
Nov 09, 2017 added it
I was excited to read this but couldn't really connect with the characters in the end.
The writing wasn't bad and overall I liked the story but for me it all felt a bit rushed even with it being around 140 pages.

I won't give a star-rating to be fair since it's entirely possible that I was simply not in the right mood for it.
Jaymie
Shirley Ann
Nov 30, 2017
Aղցela W.
Dec 01, 2017
The Backlot Gay B...: A New Life for Christmas, Liam Livings 1 8 Dec 23, 2016 04:29AM

Liam Livings lives where east London ends and becomes Essex. He shares his house with his boyfriend and cat. He enjoys baking, cooking, classic cars and socialising with friends. He escapes from real life with a guilty pleasure book, cries at a sad, funny and camp film – and he’s been known to watch an awful lot of Gilmore Girls in the name of writing ‘research’.

He has written since he a teenager,