Start by marking “Deep Magic February 2017” as Want to Read:
Deep Magic February 2017

Deep Magic February 2017

(Deep Magic)

If you want to read gripping stories that don’t rely on sex, swearing, and graphic violence—you’ve come to the right place!

DEEP MAGIC is a bi-monthly electronic magazine that publishes clean short fiction in the fantasy and science fiction genres (epic, paranormal, steampunk, etc). Our issues are also filled with author interviews, art features, book reviews and tips for
Kindle Edition
Published February 14th 2017 by Amberlin

To ask other readers questions about Deep Magic February 2017, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Deep Magic February 2017

Barbara Davies
Feb 11, 2017 rated it liked it
I received a free copy of this issue of Deep Magic as part of a giveaway competition. Reviewing it wasn’t a requirement of winning, but it seems only fair. :)

I hadn’t read any issues of Deep Magic before, and it’s billing as a ‘clean e-zine’ daunted me a bit as for many of us Brits ‘clean’ conjures up images of Mary Whitehouse railing against anything slightly ‘dirty’. I was a bit apprehensive, therefore, that Deep Magic might turn out to be full of rather tame fiction, aimed exclusively at youn
Michele Hermansen
May 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2017
Good stuff!

Overall I liked this ezine quite a bit. There are a few things I would've left out here and there. The only story I did not like at all was Waracabra Tigers – – though it was as well written as the others. The two fantasy stories that were book excerpts at the end I definitely wanted to read more, and probably will. On the Syfy side, The Tariff was probably my favorite. Good interviews and articles on writing too. This ezine is really worth it's weight in gold. Real score = 4.9.
Sherry Bledsoe
Feb 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Found new authors....

Found new authors and at least 2, of the authors are now on my Kindle Wish List for reading. Also enjoyed the articles on writing techniques and hints. That was very informative!!
Marie
Mar 14, 2017 rated it really liked it
Love this magazine!

If you want to find clean reads and love fantasy, then you should get these magazines as soon as they come out. I really enjoyed this one.
Annette W
Feb 25, 2017 rated it really liked it
I won a copy of this issue, really enjoyed it and would recommend it to others to read as well.

I especially liked that this was a clean read and also enjoyed the writing tips that were shared too. I'm also excited to read some new authors from reading their work in the e-zine.

Jonathan
Feb 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I was lucky enough to win this issue as part of a giveaway on Facebook. i was overjoyed when i won enjoyed previous issues too. what a great cover. if i knew where to vote for covers this would be one of them. another great job by the editors i loved all the short stories. i highly recommend this issue as soon as it comes out it is worth the buy. it also gives a preview of aprils cover another 5 star just on its own. i look forward to the content.
Cindy
Kim Kendrick
Sep 12, 2017
Georgia Acker
Sep 15, 2018
Jeff took an early retirement from his career at Intel in 2014 to become a full-time author. He is, most importantly, a husband and father, a devout member of his church, and is occasionally spotted roaming hills with oak trees and granite boulders in California or in any number of the state's majestic redwood groves. He is also one of the founders of Deep Magic: the E-zine of Clean Fantasy and Sc ...more

Deep Magic (1 - 10 of 13 books)
  • Deep Magic June 2016