Start by marking “Hurricane in Paradise (Paradise #10)” as Want to Read:
Hurricane in Paradise (Paradise #10)

Hurricane in Paradise (Paradise #10)

4.43  ·  Rating details ·  221 Ratings  ·  44 Reviews
Set against the steamy backdrop of Tarpon Cove's sun-kissed, tropical waters, sexy sleuths and best friends Madison and Fab are at it again dealing with the occasional dead body. Hidden just below the surface of the small town lies an underworld, one steeped in deceit, corruption, and deadly secrets. It's only a matter of time before Madison and Fab find themselves on a co ...more
Published December 12th 2016

To ask other readers questions about Hurricane in Paradise, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Hurricane in Paradise

Shelly
Feb 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Book 10! Wow - this series has been a fun ride! Each book can be read as a standalone but getting this far into the series, a little flashback was included to give this book a start. A hurricane has a way of creating chaos all on its own but if you've ready any of the other books in the series, then you know that chaos tends to follow Madison and Fab everywhere. The hurricane displaces the gals only for them to return home to find squatters with a legal lease that leads Madison to fight them in ...more
VernonandMissy Tanner
Mar 16, 2017 rated it really liked it
Hurricane in Paradise by Deborah Brown

What could be better than living in the Florida sunshine and beauty of Naples? Nothing at all, but in Hurricane in Paradise, a set of friends embark on solving a murder mystery with their sexy significant others.

This is book 10 in the Florida Keys Mystery Series. In this one, they have squatters in their ocean front home, they have two murders and a kidnapping. How can a set of friends have so much drama in their day to day lives? It gets much better.

There
Michele
Feb 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
One of the worst hurricanes to hit the Keys in many years--luckily Madison's boyfriend drags her out of her house (along with her 2 cats!) and they get to safety------But after Mother Nature has done her worst--the hurricane really begins! Madison comes back to discover there are squatters in her house who claims to have a lease? Then all kinds of mishaps occur--people found dead--Miss January, well she is still causing all kinds of trouble--and the worst--Madison's lawyers GRANDMOTHER shows up ...more
Laura Frost
Mar 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
"Welcome Home!" That is the feeling I get every time I open up a novel from Deborah Brown. Tarpon Cove, in the Florida Keys, is the setting for Brown's merry band of mischief makers. Madison and Fab seem like an unlikely duo for best friends, but don't let that trick you. Opposites attract and that is a great thing here.

Madison is all about family, and it shows in everything she does. When it is family that is in trouble you can expect that there will be hell to pay! Her brother is missing and a
Sonya Neal
Mar 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Ms. Brown is such a fun, fast-paced author! This story starts out with a big hurricane and a need to evacuate Madison's beloved house. When Madison and Fab return several surprises await them, none of them good.

Fab and Madison get back to business, but then Madison's brother Brad goes missing, and everything comes to a screeching halt while they look for him.

The search will take them through the backwoods of Florida, the underbelly of the population, and into some terrifying situations. Can they
Linda
Feb 22, 2017 rated it really liked it
Madison and Fabiana are back and so is a hurricane which starts the book by causing havoc and leaving a decided aftermath for the pair to sort out. All the usual favourites are back, Creole and Didier, Mother and Spoon and the crazy cast of characters at The Cottages. The pace is full on as usual and there are enough escapades (thanks to the roguish Brick) to keep the girls fully occupied. This time though one of their cases is more personal than usual as Brad, Madison's brother goes missing and ...more
Mave
Mar 23, 2017 rated it really liked it
Finally a new adventure of Madison and Fab, two great friends and colleagues with a great ability to solve mysteries but also to get in trouble. Fortunately there are their sexy and skilled boyfriends to save them.
This time they face a hurricane, a relative disappeared into thin and squatters in their home. They obviously will solve another murder but this time should exonerate themselves.
Although it is the tenth book in the series can be read as a standalone, the author is very good at providin
Jessica
Mar 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Maddy and Fab survived the hurricane

The best friends, buddies and soul sisters did it again. They survived the hurricane. This is another heart pumping story from the series. Ms. Deborah Brown never stop to amazed me.

Creole, Didier and Spoon try to keep their women on their toes but it will never happened especially when Brad is missing. Maddy will do everything to save her brother's life. She is willing to risk her life.

This book is hard to put it down. It is a long book with non-stop action
Elizabeth Towns
Mar 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Deborah Brown is back with Book 10 in the Paradise Series with a Hurricane, and the metaphoric title is apt. The action is fast paced and jolting, but there is always fun and humor with the Florida Keys clan.
Whether you are a fan of the series or a new reader, this is a great humorous mystery, which is one of my favorite kinds. Madison Westin and her partner in crime-solving, Fab Merceau are in for a tumultuous adventure full of danger, and who knows where the wind will blow them; literally. Aft
Jessica
I've missed reading about Madison and Fab! Their adventures are great! I feel like we're good friends and we picked up where we last left off! I love that these books CAN be read as standalone books, because I do think there might be a couple that I haven't read yet. You know they're good books, because this is book #10 in the series!

I think there wasn't nearly as much action in Hurricane in Paradise BUT that didn't make it any less good. I have enjoyed the crime solving in these books.

I love th
Angela McKinney
Mar 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Deborah Brown has delivered another great adventure with Madison, Fab and friends! A hurricane forces them to evacuate and return to problems. Squatters moved in and then the usual dead body and mystery happen. I was pulled in and finished this book as fast as ever. I love adventure and Madison and Fab are the best pair ever! I hope the series never ends.
Teresa Kander
Mar 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is my all-time favorite mystery series. I have read all ten books, and they just keep getting better as the series continues. Madison and Fabiana are back at it again, along with the usual cast of supporting characters.

This time around, the main story revolves around a hurricane that causes them to evacuate the Keys---and then they return to find squatters living in their house, claiming they are legally renting it. When one of the squatters is murdered, Madison is the prime suspect. Will
Nicki Conroy
Feb 24, 2017 rated it really liked it
While I haven't read all of the Paradise books, I have read several and this newest addition, Hurricane in Paradise, does not disappoint in the least.

The book starts with, what else?, a hurricane in the Florida Keys. I've seen damage from hurricanes and can only image that in an island chain, the damage would be more severe. There are several little bumps from the hurricane that I would never have anticipated so found these intriguing.

Madison is solving a mystery of her own this book, as opposed
Leila
Feb 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Oh, how I have missed Madison and Fab! I feel like we left off right where we started and picked up like old friends.

Each of the Paradise Series books can be read as a stand alone, but I am telling you; you do not want to miss a single one! They are funny and mysterious which makes them such an amazing combination. (Not to mention there are two smokin’ hot boys that make it all the more better!)

I did find myself slightly irritated at the start. Because each book can be read as a stand alone, the
Julie Baswell
Jan 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
When a hurricane forces Madison to evacuate, she does it reluctantly. A couple of days later she returns, only to find a group of professional squatters have moved in. Since the leader of the group seems to have a legal notarized contract, the only thing Madison can do is take him to court. Even though the guy doesn’t show up for court, Madison still has to wait for approval to move back in. In the meantime, the guy is discovered behind the property, murdered. Which leaves Madison as suspect #1. ...more
Fee (Ebook Addicts)
Mar 06, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc, read-in-2017
Poor Madison and Fab! This is my first encounter with them and the start of the story doesn't bode well at all for them at all. A hurricane is approaching and Madison is being evacuated by her boyfriend Creole, and when its all over and they return home they are met with legal squatters in the house! A guy with a notarised tenancy agreement to be there of all things! To say Madison is mad is an understatement and Fab, well she just wants to shoot everyone. She is forced to live with her Mother w ...more
Dawn
Mar 07, 2017 rated it really liked it
I have read most of the Paradise books and I always look forward to reading the next one. They are full of action, humor, suspense, and mystery but are also quick, fun reads.

Madison Westin and her best friend, Fabiana, are always getting into trouble. Their boyfriends, Creole and Didier, seem to have finally come to terms with the fact that they're going to do what they want and rather than trying to keep them from walking into dangerous situations, they've made them promise to always stay toge
Ashley
Mar 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
When I was notified about this tour, I had a lot of extremely strong feelings. Ones of excitement because "Yay! Another Madison book!". Ones of comfortability because "This is fantastic news! These characters are like old friends I haven't seen in a while." And ones of sadness because "my "friends" are leaving me because this is said to be the last installment and I don't want it to end!"

Sometimes when movies and television series's are ending they basically screw things up and drop the ball. T
Stephanie Jane (Literary Flits)
See more of my book reviews on my blog, Literary Flits

I got to read Hurricane In Paradise at probably the best time - sitting in hot Spanish sunshine and trying to distract myself from feeling unwell from a cold. This slice of Florida fun was just what I needed! A fast-paced read, Brown has her heroines zipping from one investigation to another with scarcely time to finish their margaritas. There are a lot of names to keep track of which I guess having read the previous books in the series would
Ruby Hammarstedt
Mar 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is the first book i read of the series (this is book#10) I got to about the fifth chapter had to back track and get my investigation mode out and figure out who is who lol Once I figure out who is who! The story went so smooth and I really did enjoy every character she wrote!!! I sure giggle thru out the story every character has different personality and having that best friend I know everyone has one!!! Ruby, Reviewer for Between the Coverz blog
Shecki B
Mar 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Valery
Jan 31, 2017 rated it really liked it
As an almost native Floridian, I can certainly relate to the experience of a hurricane coming through and the need to evacuate. In Hurricane in Paradise by Deborah Brown, not only does the main character Mad have to deal with evacuating from a storm, she also have to weather crazy things like murder, a missing brother, and all kinds of utter chaos. The setting for the book is the Florida Keys and Brown certainly knows how to imbue her story with all things Florida. With an easy, breezy style, Br ...more
Denise Lucas
Mar 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Hurricane in Paradise (Florida Keys Mystery Series Book 10) written by Deborah Brown is a wonderful mystery/adventure type novel. This is the 10th book in the series, but this is the only book I have read so far, and I was surprised that this book is able to stand alone from the series. I found the author’s writing was fast paced and there is humour throughout the novel. I loved the characters Madison and Fab. These two main characters are lots of fun and are well developed by the author. The st ...more
Stacey Schneller
Mar 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I have read the previous books in this series and once I saw this I had to read it. With out a doubt this was the best one yet. I absolutely loved it. This series has been one of the best series I have read in awhile. Deborah Brown is one heck of a writer. She has the ability to pull you in to the story and have you hooked from the beginning to the end.

The characters are so loveable/likeable and feel so real. There very well done. They get better and better in each book. The characters were ver
Sharon Martin
Here we go again with the exciting band of Tarpon Coves residents who take us on a rip roaring ride of excitement, love, relationships and a deep commitment to a close knit group. The beauty of the books is how creative and ingenuous the author is in keeping the novels flowing with fresh and inventive ideas.

If you haven’t read any of the previous novels this is not a problem as the author gives an excellent synopsis of what has occurred in the previous novels. The characters go from strength to
Kim Cano
Dec 17, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Deborah Brown books are infectious. She has an exuberance for life that spills onto the pages of her books, which are often humorous. If this fun-loving writer can continue to pull off this Florida Keys mystery series, she will have a committed audience.

While it is still easy to read in one or two sittings, there is quite a bit of action and suspense in this installment of the series, engaging the reader and ensuring they will want to push through each page to see what happens next.
Don Rich
Mar 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I had a bit of trouble believing some of the actions of Madison and crew in this book. Yes, I know that they are a bit 'out there.' But lunch at the Crab Shack while a loved one is still missing? Not buying it. She seemed to lack intensity in certain situations. That said, it's a decent plot, and a fun read.
Neena Christianson Martin
Oct 10, 2017 rated it really liked it
Disasters bring out the kooks.

Madison and company have to handle hurricanes, squatters, murder, kidnapping, weddings and the super psychotic grandmother of the Campion family. A truly enjoyable book, as are all of the ones in this series.
Barb
May 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Another great one!

Hurricane in Paradise was one of the best ones yet! Looking for Madison's brother Brad was a lot of fun and I would not have missed it for the world. I am sad that the series is over and hope she does more of the Paradise Cove Weston family!
Ivan Hecimovic
Mar 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
“Hurricane in Paradise (Florida Keys Mystery Series Book 10)’’ is tenth and presumably the last sequel in Brown’s “Paradise Florida Keys Mystery Series’’ – a series of mystery novels in which the two protagonists are trying and usually succeeding in solving one or more mysterious cases.
For all readers who are already familiar with the novels of this author reading “Hurricane in Paradise’’ will seem like walking through a familiar and ‘already seen’ ground, but regardless of that ‘deja-vu’ effec
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
Deborah Brown is the author of the Paradise series, Crazy, Deception and Trouble Florida Keys mysteries, which makes the reader laugh, cry and cheer...

My personal ad would read:

There's nothing a new pair of shoes can't cure.

Redhead. Long legs. There's nothing like a strawberry-lemonade in summer. Favorite activity: Filling my pockets with seashells. An avid rule follower when eating Animal Cookies
More about Deborah Brown

Paradise (1 - 10 of 14 books)
  • Crazy in Paradise (Paradise, #1)
  • Deception in Paradise (Paradise, #2)
  • Trouble in Paradise (Paradise, #3)
  • Murder in Paradise (Paradise Series)
  • Greed in Paradise (Paradise, #5)
  • Revenge in Paradise (Paradise, #6)
  • Kidnapped in Paradise (Paradise #7)
  • Swindled in Paradise (Paradise #8)
  • Executed in Paradise (Paradise #9)
  • Lottery in Paradise (Paradise #11)