Start by marking “Jail House Rock” as Want to Read:
Jail House Rock

Jail House Rock

4.19  ·  Rating details ·  158 Ratings  ·  95 Reviews

Especially Millie Coletrain.

I don’t know whether to kiss her or spank her.

Either way, she’s mine.

Published January 2017

Carol [Goodreads Addict]
Jan 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Recommended to Carol [Goodreads Addict] by: Danielle
Jail House Rock is by the brand new writing duo calling themselves Liberty Laine. The ‘warning’ in the synopsis pretty much sums it up:

“Warning: This is an erotic novella with laugh out loud ridiculousness, insta-love, a smart-mouthed heroine, and an over-the-top alpha bail bondsman.”

Jail House Rock - Liberty Laine:

Every single word of this warning is true, and I loved every single page of it. I am proud to announce that I am a brand new fan of Liberty Laine! This book was fun, sexy as heck, and just, well, awesome!

woman singing karaoke:

Millie Cole
⊱✿⊰ Alicia ⊱✿⊰
4 Quicky Stars

Quick OTT smut you say???

photo ohyeah_zpss93dor1y.gif

Millie has wanted to be a singer ever since she received a microphone for Christmas one year. Doesn't matter that she can't sing, she just wants to be better in life than everyone in her small town thinks she is capable of. Millie is a total goof, one of the reasons I liked this one.

Jack is a bounty hunter and he's after Tillie Millie's twin sister, just happens he finds the wrong sister. Jake is your typical OTT alpha. possessive, bossy, huge and hung. H
Olga therebelreader

This was short and smutty. Jake is bossy, extremely possessive and dominating and centered around Millie. I love me a badass, sexy and confident heroine and I got all three in Millie. They are hot together and I loved that he was all in with her from the start!

As a short read this totally delivers on its fast and dirty promise; somehow, in spite of the crazy-fast insta-love, this works. If you're looking for quick and dirty with a filthy mouthed alpha badass and a strong female, this i
Gi's Spot Reviews
What an amazing smutty debut for the duo, Liberty Laine!

Short, sweet, sexy, safe and super funny, that’s how the words I’d use to describe Jake and Millie’s delicious story on Jail House Rock. These two get us hooked from the very beginning and their antics and laughing out loud moments just make us devour it in one sitting.

“I said Code Red,” I reply, ignoring Jake’s response.
“Red means ‘I’ve been kidnapped. Come fast,’ right?” she asks while rubbing her sore arm. Trying to break the door down
Katy Loves Romance ❤️
NOW LIVEEE
AMZ ~ http://amzn.to/2ixD8Fp

4 Stars
 photo AAABC742-C6C1-4310-AE17-59C39D5E7888_zps1m2qbz9m.jpg

Sometimes I'm in the mood for an epic love book, a deep thought provoking book and then other times I just want light hearted fun. This is most definitely that.

Jake runs after criminals and catches them then hands them into the right people. Millie sings, well that's where her heart is she's not a professional but she loves it and that's where Jake and Millie meet at Millie's place where she sings her heart out. Millie though has a twin and Jake
~Nichole~  Sizzling Pages Romance Reviews
Cute, sexy and funny debut from an author duo I'll surely be #Stalking from here on out. Fast read, sexy times with an alpha who knows exactly what he wants. Jake charged in and laid claim. Millie had no chance at resisting this total package. I'm curious about her sister, her BFF and Trent too. Maybe we'll get more of these crazy characters. If you like #Safe with humor and hot times you'll adore this one.
Book-Bosomed  blog
Jan 12, 2017 rated it it was ok
Jake Blackwood, 31, is a bail bondsman set on finally bringing in Tillie Coletrain. Instead he accidentally apprehends her twin sister, Millie, 24.

“‘This is how it’s all goin’ down. You’re coming home with me and helping me find that sneaky-ass sister of yours, and then, when all that I settled, I’m gonna prove to you that there isn’t one shortcoming anywhere on my body. You feel me?’”

The blurb and the premise of this story sounded fun, and I was looking forward to reading it. Unfortunately, it
Beneath The Covers Blog
Dec 30, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: kelly, arcs, 2016-reads
Jail House Rock is a fun and complete insta-love story! This novella is the reason why I love steamy, erotic, and over-the-top alphas love stories.

The story is full of silly, sexy, and laughable situations...along with some incredible sexual chemisty. The character interactions were perfect for the length of the book. But what I loved besides the comedy, was the care and passion the characters have for one another....the insta-love is swoony!

This story is a very quick read, and most of the circu
Sandra Shipman ~ Two Book Pushers
4.5 Hearts

Jail House Rock is the first book by the writing duo Liberty Laine. I have read one book by one of the smart-ass women and loved it so I was glad she told me about this this book.

Millie is a woman living in a small town with big dreams. She wants to be the next Britney Spears minus the year of 2007. Shit...she will even take that if she could get out of the shadow of her con-artist father and sister. What she didn't expect on one of her nights of performing at a local dive bar was to
AC Book Blog (Anne Christine)
Jan 19, 2017 rated it really liked it
Short and Sweet!!!!
Liberty Laine is a new author for me and I am so glad I started this book. Jail House Rock is a novella – quick read but completely charming, hilarious, and steamy sexy.
Jake is a bounty hunter. He was supposed to pick up a bad girl but mistakes for Millie instead. Even after he found out his mistakes he did not let Millie go that easy :) BLAHHH! Can you feel the chaos coming? Jake is all alpha, demanding, and sexy. Millie is cute, sassy, and quirky. The chemistry between them
Alissa York
Dec 31, 2016 rated it really liked it
What a super cute, and naughty, way to end my 2016! Fans of Alexa Riley, Jenika Snow, and Aria Cole need to take notice. This duo comes up with quite the naughty little story!
Jake the bounty hunter is all about catching his bad guy, or girl in this case. Tillie Coletrain is turning out to be one hard catch, until he sees her singing in a dive bar and quickly takes care of business. Unfortunately for Jake, the woman he cuffs is not his target, but maybe cuffing her to him isn't all that bad.
Mil
Kelly Emery (Beneath The Covers Blog)
This novella is exactly the reason why I love insta-love stories!

Full review can be found at Beneath The Covers Blog --> https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...

*ARC provided in exchange for an honest review.*
Jennifer Lessard
Jan 01, 2017 rated it really liked it
I received a free copy of this book and voluntarily wrote an honest review.
This is a completely ridiculously cute, hysterically funny but still sexy as hell short read! This is exactly the kind of book I want to read after I have read a book that has had me tied in knots throughout most of it! It is light and the story-line is well written and very fast paced, but still flowed nicely. I like that most of the "spotlight" is basically on the main characters and these gals give us just enough infor
Christy  (CaptainReadsALot
Jan 02, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2017
What a fun and entertaining read!

I'm not usually a fan of insta-love or OTT alphas but I really enjoyed this quick little story about Jake and Millie. They were funny, sweet, hot, and just what I needed to open up my new year's reading list.

A twin, Millie gets blamed for her sister's actions quite often. After all, Millie sticks around and her sister, Tillie, is the one that runs. Jake is a bounty hunter who is absolutely positive that he's found Tillie when it's really Millie. After a hilario
Steph's Rom Book Talk
As promised insta-love, fast paced, funny, and sexy with an alpha male!!! This was like a palate cleanser for romance readers. Nothing super heavy, brought the funny with quirky antics and HOT sex scenes. I really enjoyed this novella.

Provided as an ARC for a honest and voluntary review.

This video review will be released January 16 after 9am.

This specific video review: https://youtu.be/Hx5b1hPYMhE

For other video book reviews check out my YouTube Channel: Stephanie Uncensored
Colleen Mc (The Book Lover)
Jail House Rock is the debut novella written by a duo of authors known as Liberty Laine. This story is short and sweet, super sexy and fun!

Millie is a sassy little vixen and poor Jake Blackwood doesn’t know what he’s in for. This girl drives him crazy, in more ways than one! Full of entertaining dialogue, the banter between these two will have you laughing out loud. “Never Christina! It’s Britney, Bitch!” I loved that line!

For anyone who adores insta-love and a definite HEA, I recommend this to
Renee
Jan 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I received a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review for Stephanie's Book Reports.

Jake has ninety-nine problems. All of which begin and end with the Coletrain twins. Especially Millie. He can't decide weather to spank her or kiss her. Either way though she's his.

Oh my goodness this book came along eight at the perfect time. You know those times when you feel like your in the midst of the world's worst reading streak. I really loved this story. Millie is funny and quirky to Jake's alph
Danielle
Jan 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
5 STARS!

Jail House Rock is Liberty Laine's debut novel, and I'm seriously impressed! This story was so funny!! Heavy on the heat and humor, and I absolutely loved this novella!

It may have been a case of mistaken identity that brought Jake and Millie together, but there was no mistaking the attraction between them! Jake and Millie were so funny together with their bantering and bickering. I loved Millie, a sweetly naive and slightly oblivious wanna-be pop star. Jake was singularly focused on Mil
Babel
Jan 21, 2017 rated it really liked it
Cheeky fun and steamy smut romance. I'm happy with that! :-)

This novella is well written with LOL situations, a steal-the-moment starting point and lots of hot scenarios.

After a good introduction of the female character's love for music, bam!, in jumps a tower of muscled masculinity who cuffs Millie and in return gets cuffed by his possessive attraction to his sassy captive.
It's a mix of crazy antics and sexy insta-love between a con-man's daughter and a bounty hunter who's more interested in ke
Becky Rendon
Jan 12, 2017 rated it really liked it
Short, sweet, and naughty!

Jail House Rock has a diva, a bail bondsman, and a criminal. There are twins, kidnapping codes, and enough crazy to have your head shaking after the story is over.

Naughty insta-chemistry, instant-love, and smoking hot need make this book the panty changing quick hit you need to read. Just don't take it seriously!

reviewed for the Sweet Spot Sisterhood
Jamie Schlosser
Jan 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Jail House Rock is everything it promises to be. It's funny, sexy, and there's insta-love! I lost count of how many times I laughed while reading. The Britney Spears references killed me! So hilarious. If you're looking for a light, highly entertaining book with a sexy alpha, Jail House Rock is for you. I can't wait to read more from Liberty Laine!
Tracy *The Wandering Bookaholic* Lawson
If your looking for a short quick sexy hot insta love read them this is the book for you !!

With a case of mistaken identity Jake the bounty hunter picks up Millie instead of tillie her identical twin sister, so let the mayhem and insta love commence overall it was a little cheesy but sometimes everyone needs a little cheese in there life and I for one do !!
Tricia Bartley (iScream Books)
Jan 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
"I’ve got ninety-nine problems and all of them begin and end with the Coletrain twins.

Especially Millie Coletrain.

I don’t know whether to kiss her or spank her.

Either way, she’s mine."

Ohhhh lord ladies you are soooo in for a treat when you pick this book up!! You are going to fall in love with Jail House Rock!!  It is fun, hawt, makes you laugh out loud at the antics that go on in this book and ohhhh, did I say it was HAWT??  It isss!!!

"I bet even you would ride that man like a prize-winning s
April
Jan 05, 2017 rated it really liked it
ARC received for an honest review.
Another manic book rambling brought to you by April;
Read & Share Book Reviews.

4 'I may be innocent, but I'm no stranger to a fantasy.' Stars

The talented duo behind Liberty Laine are laying it down it with their debut, Jail House Rock,
exhibiting qualities of a promising start to a stellar writing career! I'm not normally one for the insta-lovey dovey connection, but with such sassy, feisty, witty banter & characters- I couldn't help but get sucked into th
Beth ~ Panda & Boodle
Jan 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I just kept telling myself if Britney can get through two thousand seven, then I can get through this.

You can get through this book—and you will, happily. Because it's a super fast and super duper fun read, that's high on love (yes, of the insta variety, but so what?!) and happiness and craziness and intense, OTT alphaness.

Basically, it's that joyful, hilarious and dirty pick-me-up read that we all need from time to time.

I raced through this book, smiling and swooning left and right. I apprec
2OCC Reviews
Jan 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: marie
Jake Blackwood and the Mille Coletrain are hot & hilarious! Jail House Rock by Liberty Lane is exactly what the author tells you it is. Funny, smutty, over-the-top alpha and insta-love and it ROCKS! Normally not a fan of the insta-love but Jake and Millie make it work.

Jake Blackwood is one hot “Mr. I-Can-Just-Up-and-Kidnap-a-Girl-Because-I-Have-a-Shiny-Bounty Hunter-Badge”. Millie Coletrain, not Tillie, is who he ends up finding. Shenanigans follow, entertaining shenanigans, hot shenanigans
Boundless Book Reviews
This is a short steamy erotic read. If that’s what you’re in the mood for, then this will not disappoint. I didn’t connect with the characters on an emotional level. It was a fun read though, Millie is a crazy character and Jake is all cave man - You woman mine - I’m not sure I actually liked him.

Overall, I give this Three Boundless Stars. It was a good novella.

Mary
Dec 31, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This is a quick, fun, light-hearted read. Twins Millie & Tillie encounter hunky bail bondsman. It's an insta-love story that made me laugh, made me fall in love with the characters, and made me hot and steamy! Millie is the sassy twin and Tillie is the rebel with a cause, Hannah is an adorable town trollop and owns it, Jake Blackwood is the alpha-male that, well, knows what he's doing! I love how protective he is and his heart of gold. The writing duo of Liberty Laine know how to draw you in ...more
Amazeballs Book Addicts
Jan 15, 2017 rated it really liked it
This one is super quick read. You can read it in one seating without messing up your whole day's schedule. Millie has twin sister, Tillie. Tillie has been up to no good. Jake is a bail bondsman who is determined to bring Tillie in. He's not familiar with the Coletrain twins so he mistakes Millie for Tillie. There is an isnta-connection between them. Millie is a strong woman and has a super sassy mouth. I loved Jake and Millie together. There were funny part and super steamy scenes.
If you're loo
Charlene Petryshyn
Jan 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I can't even imagine how much fun this must've been to write, because it was way too much fun to read! A bossy alpha male, a sassy heroine, a cast of unusual characters, mistaken identity, kidnapping, extremely hot sex, and some of the most comical situations you'll ever read about, made this such a fun book to read. I could see this playing out as one helluva laugh out loud romantic comedy on the big screen!
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
Liberty Laine is a writing duo made up of two smart-mouthed best friends who have a passion for romance and reading. They can usually be found together at their local Mexican restaurant with a margarita in one hand and a chip covered in cheese dip in the other. They spend their days being desperate housewives, blogging about books, and using all of their willpower not to eat all the cake and donut ...more
More about Liberty Laine...