Start by marking “Every Little Thing (Butler, Vermont #1)” as Want to Read:
Every Little Thing (Butler, Vermont #1)

Every Little Thing (Butler, Vermont #1)

4.32  ·  Rating details ·  1,447 Ratings  ·  182 Reviews
Grayson Coleman has just moved home to Butler, Vermont after spending years working for a high-powered law firm in Boston. He’s looking for a simpler, less stressful existence in the sleepy little mountain town where he grew up with his siblings and Abbott cousins. Once the holidays are over, he plans to hang out a shingle and open a new general law practice. After helping ...more
Published February 14th 2017 by HTJB, Inc.

To ask other readers questions about Every Little Thing, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Every Little Thing

Susan
Feb 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Every Little Thing

Marie Force

Oh how I love this family!! Every time I read about the Abbott family, I want them to adopt me!! I really want to be a part of this funny and huge family! They all have each other's backs and everyone loves everyone! EVERY LITTLE THING is the perfect way to spend the day with this beautiful family and all the antics that go on within it. EVERY LITTLE THING is the first book in the Butler, Vermont series but it really is a continuation of the Green Mountain series.

Gra
Anne OK
Jan 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Recommended to Anne OK by: Beta Read 1/11/17
Grayson and Emma's Valentine's Day Treat! It's sweet and sexy, full of all those wonderful Abbotts who always have a surprise or two up their sleeves, an encounter with Fred the Moose, and plenty of fun in the snow for all to enjoy. I love this series!

FULL REVIEW CLOSER TO THE FEBRUARY 14TH RELEASE DATE.
Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews
Slick's review:

*Just in case readers haven’t seen the information on Marie Force’s Butler, Vermont series; this is a continuation of her popular Green Mountain series; Marie chose to part company with the publisher of the GM series and is opting to self-publish the rest of the books which will include stories for the remaining Abbott siblings as well as their Coleman cousins.

Sometimes a story is a bit too perfect and that is my problem with Every Little Thing. Don’t get me wrong, I loved the cha
Rachel
4.5+ stars

Emma is used to being on her own with Simone, her 9 year old daughter. She has a network of support from friends and her father in New York, but a holiday in Vermont has her dreaming of a different sort of family. After a late night conversation with Grayson, Emma finds herself torn between the life she built and the life she can see.

Grayson stepped in when his father abandoned the family, growing up fast to step into the role of man of the house and helping to raise his siblings. As
Candi~Dirty Laundry Review
Feb 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Omg the sweetness in this book!! I have never felt so much emotion! So much love! This is my second book from Marie Force that I have read. So different in comparison. Which is what I love best. It shows just how talented this author is!

Grayson and Emma just might be my new favorite couple. They squeezed my heart so many times!! I could not help but sing in my head when reading certain parts "when a man loves a woman" because YES!! This is EXACTLY how a man should love a woman! Besides all of t
78sunny
May 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: sony
Für mich ist die Green Mountain Reihe eine meiner liebsten Contemporary Reihen. Grayson und Emma waren eher eine ruhiges Pärchen mit wenig Drama drumherum. Ich habe das genossen und fand es gut, dass die beiden schon sehr weit am Anfang des Buches ein richtiges Pärchen waren. Die kleine Simone hat mir das ganze auch sehr versüßt. Sie war zwar etwas zu perfekt für eine Mädchen ihres Alters und Grayson auch wieder zu perfekt im Umgang mit ihr, aber naja. Realismus suche ich auch nicht wirklich in ...more
Deanna (A Novel Glimpse)
Original review: A Novel Glimpse

Note: I received an ARC from the author in exchange for an unbiased review.

Every Little Thing is a book for fans of Marie Force's Green Mountain series. It may be labeled as the first book in the Butler Vermont, but it's really Marie Force's continuation of the Green Mountain series on her own terms.

Every Little Thing is written in Force's traditional style of dual third person narrative. Most of the story is told from Grayson and Emma's perspectives, but there ar
Lisa
Feb 21, 2017 rated it liked it
I love this series and hate to admit that a few were a bit of a disappointment.

Grayson and Emma's book is very sweet - sweet as in I need to go to the dentist because I now have multiple cavities.

photo tumblr_l6e6veYr4W1qbpcsf_zpse5a6a774.gif
İlkim
Marie Force aslında gayet sevdiğim bir yazar ama bu kitaptaki sorun tanınmayan bir sürü çiftten ziyade adeta Alexa Riley kitaplarındaki gibi 1 haftada aşık olup tüm hayatlarını buna göre düzenleyen bir çifti anlatmasıydı. Biraz daha ilişkinin yapıcı işlendiği kitaplara tavım açıkçası.
Elizabeth
EVERY LITTLE THING is the first book in the Butler, Vermont series, but it’s just a continuation of the Green Mountain series. It picks up exactly where we left off at the end of AIN’T SHE SWEET, Charley and Tyler’s story. Which is amazing by the way! Beautiful, heartwarming reads that can easily be read as a standalones or as part of the series!

The book starts out with a prologue, taken from the end of AIN’T SHE SWEET so readers can transition between books/series with ease. Grayson is our hero
Krystal
Feb 15, 2017 rated it really liked it
This story was so good. I love going back and seeing all the characters and finding out what was new with them. I was hooked from the first word to the last line. I am so eager for the next book!!! I'll have to just settle and reread the entire series once more :).
Anne - Books of My Heart
Review at The Book Nympho:

[image error]

This is the continuation of the much loved (by me) Green Mountain series with a different publisher.  I loved every book and probably should have rated them all higher than I did. Will Abbott from All You Need is Love, book 1, will be my book boyfriend forever. While so many books are quickly forgotten,  I remember these. The relationships of other couples are shared in little vignettes of precious dialogue
Karina
Feb 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Margie
Feb 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Every Little thing is the title of Book #1 in author Marie Force's new series Butler, Vermont. This is actually a continuation of her Green Mountain series so all the characters from that series who readers have come to love appear in this story. Plus we get to find out lots more about the Coleman cousins as well as the Abbotts. In this book Marie delights her readers with the romance of Grayson Coleman, eldest of the Coleman siblings who has decided to leave his lucrative law practice in Boston ...more
Jamie Salisbury
Feb 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Emma Mulvaney is enjoying a break from her reality as a busy single mother in New York City while she and her adorable daughter, Simone, spend the holidays in Vermont with Emma's sister, Lucy, and Lucy’s future in-laws, the Abbotts.
Th
Stephanie
Feb 19, 2017 rated it it was ok
I ended up skimming a lot of this. The whole book spanned a period of a few weeks. Everything between this couple happened at the speed of light. It didn't wash for me. Real people don't make massively huge life changing decisions this quickly, or admit their deepest, most intensely personal secrets to someone they barely know.

I enjoyed catching up with others in the series, and hopefully I'll enjoy some of the upcoming books, especially looking forward to Noah, but I hope the author keeps it m
Linda
Feb 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I don't think I have ever read a book that made me feel so good all over!! Just enough suspense to make me stay up and finish the entire thing in one sitting.
Kim
Feb 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This story is about Grayson and Emma...what can I say....another must read book. I love how they connect/trust each other instantly. He loves her daughter ❤. Oh, and a baby arrives...who's baby. You must read to find out. I'm sure you will enjoy this like I have. Thanks Marie for another GREAT book! ...more
Sheri Morell
Feb 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Absolutely loved Grayson and Emma's story....Once I started I couldn't put it down. I was feel like I am catching up with old friends every time I read one of these books. Its Sweet and Sexy with a lot of LOL moments. I loved catching up with all the Abbotts and laughed at all the scheming Linc and Elmer do to help find that special loved one for each one of the kids. Marie force just has a way to pull you into the story and not want to put it down. Excellent job!
JoAnne
Feb 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Read my review on RomanceJunkies.com by clicking on the link below:

Beanimous
Aug 28, 2017 rated it liked it
Sweet cute story.

Not particularly memorable, but sweet and heart-warming
Mari
Feb 26, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2017reads
》In case you didn't see the author's note. Every Little Thing is a continuation if the previously named Green Mountain Series. To keep it short she's self publishing the rest and has renamed the series.

Ahhh finally Grayson's book. I was intrigued by him in his appearances in the previous book. Hearing his struggles during his childhood, major props to him and for being stand up brother/son when his family needed him. A solid and reliable guy that has learned to simplify his life when he meets Em
Tammy
Mar 07, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romance, own
Loved Grayson, Emma and Simone.... but there story ended rather abruptly for me and I would have loved to saw them all together for a little while longer.
Jodster's
Mar 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
WOW!! Just wow. Loved this book. What a heartwarming and loving book. Full review to follow
Maureen Hubley
Feb 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Loved Grayson and Emma's story. Living in Vermont makes the story so much more real. Can't wait for the next book.
 Ela's Welt der Bücher
Feb 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Es war wieder wunderbar in die Welt von Vermont einzutauchen! Toller Schreibstil und tolle Protagonisten :)I
Rachel Hartmann
Feb 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Once again, Marie Force writes another 5 star story! I loved Emma and Grayson's story. I was mopping up happy tears throughout the whole book. I love how she writes the different spins on each individual character's life to make the story so interesting and real. Well done!
Sharon Hahn
Feb 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Marie Force has done it again. This book was fantastic and makes you want to move to Butler, Vermont.
Fran
Feb 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Grayson and Emma are a great couple in a sea of other great couples in this series. I loved the antics of the of the family. It was a wonderful read. Can't wait for the next one. I highly suggest you buy this series as well as the Green Mountain series, you will love them.
Cindy Pearson
Feb 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
WOW WOW WOW OMG another fantastic story from Marie. Make sure you have a box of tissues reading this.
aka M.S. Force

About the Author
***Start reading Marie's New York Times Bestselling Gansett Island Series today with Maid for Love, free on Amazon. You can also sign up for Marie's newsletter at marieforce.com.***

Marie Force is the New York Times bestselling author of more than 50 contemporary romances, including the Gansett Island Series, which has sold more than 2.3 million books, and the Fatal Se
More about Marie Force

Butler, Vermont (3 books)
  • Can't Buy Me Love (Butler, Vermont #2)
  • Here Comes the Sun (Butler, Vermont, #3)

Romance Deals

• Protected (Deadly Secrets, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Plain Fame (Plain Fame #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Crazy Little Thing (Bell Harbor, #1)
  • Safe Haven
    $7.99 $2.99
  • The King (Masterpiece Duet, #1)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Along the Broken Road (The Roads to River Rock, #1)
  • Avalon
    $14.99 $1.99
  • Down the Hidden Path (The Roads to River Rock Book 2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • My Kind of You (Trillium Bay #1)
  • How to Say I Love You Out Loud
    $7.09 $2.99
  • The Queen and the Cure (The Bird and the Sword Chronicles, #2)
    $5.95 $2.49
  • If You Stay (Beautifully Broken, #1)
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Moonlight Over Paris
    $10.74 $1.99
  • Crossing Hearts (Cross Creek, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Exposure (Midnight, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Burned by Her Devotion (Rogue Vows, #2)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • The Trouble with Dukes (Windham Brides, #1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • Crossing the Line (Cross Creek #2)
  • Yours Until Dawn
    $6.74 $1.99
  • Fallen Crest Forever (Fallen Crest Series #7)
  • I See London, I See France
  • Dragonwyck
    $14.99 $1.99
  • While You Were Mine
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Falling Star (Shooting Stars, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly in Love (Lake Haven, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Seconds to Live (Scarlet Falls #3)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Her Darkest Nightmare (The Evelyn Talbot Chronicles, #1)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Passing His Guard (Against the Cage, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Hour of Need (Scarlet Falls, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Minutes to Kill (Scarlet Falls, #2)
  • Sharp Edges
    $6.72 $1.99
  • Our Now and Forever (Ardent Springs, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • #Starstruck (#Lovestruck, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Beauty of Us (Fusion, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Law of Moses (The Law of Moses, #1)
    $5.95 $2.49
  • Emerald (Red Hot Love #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • She Can Run (She Can Series)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • 13 Little Blue Envelopes (Little Blue Envelope, #1)
    $5.99 $1.99
  • White Heat (Firefighter Book 1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • His First and Last (Ardent Springs, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Softhearted (Deep in the Heart, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Goodbye Bride (Summer Harbor, #2)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Reed (Cold Fury Hockey, #10)
  • The Wedding Chapel
    $7.99 $1.99
  • The Raven Prince (princes trilogy)
  • Maggie's Turn
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Cover of Darkness (Suspense Series, #2)
  • Always
    $13.99 $2.99
  • After You Left
    $4.99 $1.99
  • How the Cowboy Was Won (Cupid, Texas, #6)
  • Don't Let Go
  • Magnolia Nights
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Her Last Goodbye (Morgan Dane, #2)
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Filthy Rich (Blackstone Dynasty, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Tempting the Beast (Breeds, #1; Feline Breeds, #1)
  • Saving Abby
    $4.49 $1.99
  • She Can Kill (She Can...#5)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Gone (Deadly Secrets, #2)
  • Trust in Advertising
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Fatal Pursuit (Aegis, #3)
  • Changing Lanes
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Doing It Over (Most Likely To, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • One Dance with a Duke (Stud Club, #1)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • An Obsession with Vengeance (Wanted Men, #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Promise of Provence (Love in Provence, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Tracks of Her Tears (Rogue Winter, #1)
  • Crash (Crash, #1)
    $4.24 $1.99
  • A Bend in the Road
  • A Matter of Grave Concern
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Duke's Holiday (The Regency Romp Trilogy, #1)
  • Stay (WAGs, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Flame and the Flower (Birmingham)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Seventh Grave and No Body (Charley Davidson, #7)
    $8.99 $2.99
  • Heat Wave
    $11.99 $1.99
  • The Laws of Gravity
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Dangerous Waters (Barkley Sound, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Dating (Not Quite, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Mine (Not Quite, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Only for You (Sugar Lake #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Salvation of Vengeance (Wanted Men, #2)
  • Stay With Me
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Fired (Worked Up, #1)
  • Things We Know by Heart
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Styxx (Dark-Hunter, #23)
    $9.99 $2.99
  • The Affair
    $18.99 $1.99
  • Someone for Me (Someone to Love, #3)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Some Kind of Hero (Troubleshooters, #17)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • How to Marry a Millionaire Vampire (Love at Stake, #1)
    $1.99 $0.99
  • The Secret of a Heart Note
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Love with a Perfect Cowboy (Cupid, Texas, #4)
  • Internet Famous
    $7.80 $2.99
  • Kissing in America
    $9.99 $1.99
  • A Love of Vengeance (Wanted Men, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Someone to Love (Someone to Love, #1)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • The Best Man (Alpha Men, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Never Love a Cowboy (Rogues in Texas, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Wrong Question, Right Answer (The Bourbon Street Boys #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Bent (Back to Brooklyn, #1)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Stone Cold Cowboy (Montana Men, #4)
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly Dating (Lake Haven,  #2)
  • Midnight Embrace
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly Engaged (Lake Haven #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Shadow Fall (Tracers, #9)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • She Can Hide (She Can, #4)
  • The Crush
    $7.99 $2.99
  • After the Game (The Field Party, #3)
    $10.99 $1.99
  • More to Give (Anchor Island #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Up to the Challenge (Anchor Island, #2)
  • The Color of Secrets
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Home to Stay (Anchor Island, #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Gone to Her Grave (Rogue River, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Someone Like Her (K2 Team, #2)
  • Thrill of Love
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Perfect (Not Quite Series, #5)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Enough (Not Quite, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Mighty Storm (The Storm, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Forever (Not Quite, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Hellion (Wicked Wallflowers, #1)
  • Roomies
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Crazy for Her (K2 Team, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Left Drowning (Left Drowning #1)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • All I Need Is You (Thrillseekers Anonymous, #1)
  • How To Keep Rolling After a Fall
  • No Love Allowed
    $7.09 $2.99
  • Midnight Sacrifice (Midnight, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Obsession (Midnight, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Betrayal (Midnight, #3)
  • Meant to Be
  • Love, Chloe
    $3.99 $1.99
“How anyone could walk away from their own kid, let alone eight of them, was beyond him.” 0 likes
“Let us always meet each other with smile, for the smile is the beginning of love. —Mother Teresa” 0 likes