Start by marking “Every Little Thing (Butler, Vermont #1)” as Want to Read:
Every Little Thing (Butler, Vermont #1)

Every Little Thing (Butler, Vermont #1)

4.32  ·  Rating details ·  1,468 Ratings  ·  182 Reviews
Grayson Coleman has just moved home to Butler, Vermont after spending years working for a high-powered law firm in Boston. He’s looking for a simpler, less stressful existence in the sleepy little mountain town where he grew up with his siblings and Abbott cousins. Once the holidays are over, he plans to hang out a shingle and open a new general law practice. After helping ...more
Published February 14th 2017 by HTJB, Inc.

To ask other readers questions about Every Little Thing, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Every Little Thing

Susan
Feb 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Every Little Thing

Marie Force

Oh how I love this family!! Every time I read about the Abbott family, I want them to adopt me!! I really want to be a part of this funny and huge family! They all have each other's backs and everyone loves everyone! EVERY LITTLE THING is the perfect way to spend the day with this beautiful family and all the antics that go on within it. EVERY LITTLE THING is the first book in the Butler, Vermont series but it really is a continuation of the Green Mountain series.

Gra
Anne OK
Jan 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Recommended to Anne OK by: Beta Read 1/11/17
Grayson and Emma's Valentine's Day Treat! It's sweet and sexy, full of all those wonderful Abbotts who always have a surprise or two up their sleeves, an encounter with Fred the Moose, and plenty of fun in the snow for all to enjoy. I love this series!

FULL REVIEW CLOSER TO THE FEBRUARY 14TH RELEASE DATE.
Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews
Slick's review:

*Just in case readers haven’t seen the information on Marie Force’s Butler, Vermont series; this is a continuation of her popular Green Mountain series; Marie chose to part company with the publisher of the GM series and is opting to self-publish the rest of the books which will include stories for the remaining Abbott siblings as well as their Coleman cousins.

Sometimes a story is a bit too perfect and that is my problem with Every Little Thing. Don’t get me wrong, I loved the cha
Rachel
4.5+ stars

Emma is used to being on her own with Simone, her 9 year old daughter. She has a network of support from friends and her father in New York, but a holiday in Vermont has her dreaming of a different sort of family. After a late night conversation with Grayson, Emma finds herself torn between the life she built and the life she can see.

Grayson stepped in when his father abandoned the family, growing up fast to step into the role of man of the house and helping to raise his siblings. As
Candi~Dirty Laundry Review
Feb 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Omg the sweetness in this book!! I have never felt so much emotion! So much love! This is my second book from Marie Force that I have read. So different in comparison. Which is what I love best. It shows just how talented this author is!

Grayson and Emma just might be my new favorite couple. They squeezed my heart so many times!! I could not help but sing in my head when reading certain parts "when a man loves a woman" because YES!! This is EXACTLY how a man should love a woman! Besides all of t
78sunny
May 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: sony
Für mich ist die Green Mountain Reihe eine meiner liebsten Contemporary Reihen. Grayson und Emma waren eher eine ruhiges Pärchen mit wenig Drama drumherum. Ich habe das genossen und fand es gut, dass die beiden schon sehr weit am Anfang des Buches ein richtiges Pärchen waren. Die kleine Simone hat mir das ganze auch sehr versüßt. Sie war zwar etwas zu perfekt für eine Mädchen ihres Alters und Grayson auch wieder zu perfekt im Umgang mit ihr, aber naja. Realismus suche ich auch nicht wirklich in ...more
Deanna (A Novel Glimpse)
Original review: A Novel Glimpse

Note: I received an ARC from the author in exchange for an unbiased review.

Every Little Thing is a book for fans of Marie Force's Green Mountain series. It may be labeled as the first book in the Butler Vermont, but it's really Marie Force's continuation of the Green Mountain series on her own terms.

Every Little Thing is written in Force's traditional style of dual third person narrative. Most of the story is told from Grayson and Emma's perspectives, but there ar
Lisa
Feb 21, 2017 rated it liked it
I love this series and hate to admit that a few were a bit of a disappointment.

Grayson and Emma's book is very sweet - sweet as in I need to go to the dentist because I now have multiple cavities.

photo tumblr_l6e6veYr4W1qbpcsf_zpse5a6a774.gif
İlkim
Marie Force aslında gayet sevdiğim bir yazar ama bu kitaptaki sorun tanınmayan bir sürü çiftten ziyade adeta Alexa Riley kitaplarındaki gibi 1 haftada aşık olup tüm hayatlarını buna göre düzenleyen bir çifti anlatmasıydı. Biraz daha ilişkinin yapıcı işlendiği kitaplara tavım açıkçası.
Elizabeth
EVERY LITTLE THING is the first book in the Butler, Vermont series, but it’s just a continuation of the Green Mountain series. It picks up exactly where we left off at the end of AIN’T SHE SWEET, Charley and Tyler’s story. Which is amazing by the way! Beautiful, heartwarming reads that can easily be read as a standalones or as part of the series!

The book starts out with a prologue, taken from the end of AIN’T SHE SWEET so readers can transition between books/series with ease. Grayson is our hero
Krystal
Feb 15, 2017 rated it really liked it
This story was so good. I love going back and seeing all the characters and finding out what was new with them. I was hooked from the first word to the last line. I am so eager for the next book!!! I'll have to just settle and reread the entire series once more :).
Anne - Books of My Heart
Review at The Book Nympho:

[image error]

This is the continuation of the much loved (by me) Green Mountain series with a different publisher.  I loved every book and probably should have rated them all higher than I did. Will Abbott from All You Need is Love, book 1, will be my book boyfriend forever. While so many books are quickly forgotten,  I remember these. The relationships of other couples are shared in little vignettes of precious dialogue
Karina
Feb 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Margie
Feb 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Every Little thing is the title of Book #1 in author Marie Force's new series Butler, Vermont. This is actually a continuation of her Green Mountain series so all the characters from that series who readers have come to love appear in this story. Plus we get to find out lots more about the Coleman cousins as well as the Abbotts. In this book Marie delights her readers with the romance of Grayson Coleman, eldest of the Coleman siblings who has decided to leave his lucrative law practice in Boston ...more
Jamie Salisbury
Feb 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Emma Mulvaney is enjoying a break from her reality as a busy single mother in New York City while she and her adorable daughter, Simone, spend the holidays in Vermont with Emma's sister, Lucy, and Lucy’s future in-laws, the Abbotts.
Th
Stephanie
Feb 19, 2017 rated it it was ok
I ended up skimming a lot of this. The whole book spanned a period of a few weeks. Everything between this couple happened at the speed of light. It didn't wash for me. Real people don't make massively huge life changing decisions this quickly, or admit their deepest, most intensely personal secrets to someone they barely know.

I enjoyed catching up with others in the series, and hopefully I'll enjoy some of the upcoming books, especially looking forward to Noah, but I hope the author keeps it m
Linda
Feb 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I don't think I have ever read a book that made me feel so good all over!! Just enough suspense to make me stay up and finish the entire thing in one sitting.
Kim
Feb 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This story is about Grayson and Emma...what can I say....another must read book. I love how they connect/trust each other instantly. He loves her daughter ❤. Oh, and a baby arrives...who's baby. You must read to find out. I'm sure you will enjoy this like I have. Thanks Marie for another GREAT book! ...more
Sheri Morell
Feb 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Absolutely loved Grayson and Emma's story....Once I started I couldn't put it down. I was feel like I am catching up with old friends every time I read one of these books. Its Sweet and Sexy with a lot of LOL moments. I loved catching up with all the Abbotts and laughed at all the scheming Linc and Elmer do to help find that special loved one for each one of the kids. Marie force just has a way to pull you into the story and not want to put it down. Excellent job!
JoAnne
Feb 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Read my review on RomanceJunkies.com by clicking on the link below:

Beanimous
Aug 28, 2017 rated it liked it
Sweet cute story.

Not particularly memorable, but sweet and heart-warming
Mari
Feb 26, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2017reads
》In case you didn't see the author's note. Every Little Thing is a continuation if the previously named Green Mountain Series. To keep it short she's self publishing the rest and has renamed the series.

Ahhh finally Grayson's book. I was intrigued by him in his appearances in the previous book. Hearing his struggles during his childhood, major props to him and for being stand up brother/son when his family needed him. A solid and reliable guy that has learned to simplify his life when he meets Em
Tammy
Mar 07, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romance, own
Loved Grayson, Emma and Simone.... but there story ended rather abruptly for me and I would have loved to saw them all together for a little while longer.
Jodster's
Mar 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
WOW!! Just wow. Loved this book. What a heartwarming and loving book. Full review to follow
Maureen Hubley
Feb 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Loved Grayson and Emma's story. Living in Vermont makes the story so much more real. Can't wait for the next book.
 Ela's Welt der Bücher
Feb 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Es war wieder wunderbar in die Welt von Vermont einzutauchen! Toller Schreibstil und tolle Protagonisten :)I
Rachel Hartmann
Feb 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Once again, Marie Force writes another 5 star story! I loved Emma and Grayson's story. I was mopping up happy tears throughout the whole book. I love how she writes the different spins on each individual character's life to make the story so interesting and real. Well done!
Sharon Hahn
Feb 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Marie Force has done it again. This book was fantastic and makes you want to move to Butler, Vermont.
Fran
Feb 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Grayson and Emma are a great couple in a sea of other great couples in this series. I loved the antics of the of the family. It was a wonderful read. Can't wait for the next one. I highly suggest you buy this series as well as the Green Mountain series, you will love them.
Cindy Pearson
Feb 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
WOW WOW WOW OMG another fantastic story from Marie. Make sure you have a box of tissues reading this.
aka M.S. Force

About the Author
***Start reading Marie's New York Times Bestselling Gansett Island Series today with Maid for Love, free on Amazon. You can also sign up for Marie's newsletter at marieforce.com.***

Marie Force is the New York Times bestselling author of more than 50 contemporary romances, including the Gansett Island Series, which has sold more than 2.3 million books, and the Fatal Se
More about Marie Force

Butler, Vermont (3 books)
  • Can't Buy Me Love (Butler, Vermont #2)
  • Here Comes the Sun (Butler, Vermont, #3)

Romance Deals

• The Wedding Shroud (Tales of Ancient Rome, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Release Me (Stark Trilogy, #1)
  • Better Off Without Him
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Veronica's Dragon (Icehome, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • No Prince Charming (Secrets of Stone Series Book 1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • A Loyal Heart (An Uncertain Choice, #4)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Surrender (Steel Brothers Saga, #6)
    $7.99 $2.49
  • Forged in Smoke (Red-Hot SEALs, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Hunted (The Warrior Chronicles, #2)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • A Husband's Regret (Unwanted, #2)
  • Be My Reason
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Jewel (The Lone City, #1)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Cuffed (Honor Bound Book 2)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • His Unlikely Lover (Unwanted, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Love Me Sweet (Bell Harbor, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Forged in Ember (Red-Hot SEALs, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Taking Catie (Temptation Saga #3)
    $5.99 $2.49
  • Desire After Dark (Gansett Island, #14)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • The Scotch King (Scotch #1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • This Love of Mine (Mirror Lake, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Your Scandalous Ways (Fallen Women, #1)
  • The End of Feeling
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Seaside Hearts (Love in Bloom: Seaside Summers #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Forgotten Secrets (Singing River Legacy, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Knight (Endgame, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Storm Warrior (Grim, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Bayside Passions (Bayside Summers, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Misadventures with a Rookie (Misadventures, #11)
  • Finding Libbie: A Novel
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Love at Last (Love in Bloom: The Bradens at Peaceful Harbor, #6.5)
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Nitro's Torment (Sydney Storm MC #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • A Strange Hymn (The Bargainer #2)
  • Only You
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Lily and the Duke (Sex and the Season #1)
    $5.99 $2.49
  • A Girl's Best Friend
    $9.99 $1.99
  • My Once and Future Duke (The Wagers of Sin, #1)
  • Surrender/Submission Bound Hearts 1 & 2
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Burn (Steel Brothers Saga, #5)
    $7.99 $3.49
  • Mistress of Magic
    $6.99 $1.99
  • The Duchess Deal (Girl Meets Duke, #1)
  • INK: A Love Story on 7th and Main
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Misadventures of a City Girl (Misadventures, #2)
  • A Ruthless Proposition
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Hearts at Seaside (Sweet with Heat: Seaside Summers #3)
  • Hometown Girl
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Mind (Trinity Trilogy #2)
    $6.99 $2.49
  • Rhapsodic (The Bargainer, #1)
    $2.99 $1.49
  • The Room Mate (Roommates, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Decaying Empire (The Vanishing Girl, #2)
  • The Forgiving Hour
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Bright Side (Bright Side, #1)
  • The Fixer Upper
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Room for More (Cranberry Inn Book 2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Neanderthal Seeks Human (Knitting in the City, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Chasing I Do (The Eastons #1)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Forever Hunted (Forever Bluegrass #9)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Slow Dance in Purgatory (Purgatory, #1)
    $4.99 $1.49
  • The Cafe by the Sea
  • That Month in Tuscany
    $6.99 $2.49
  • My Brother Michael
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Something in the Way (Something in the Way, #1)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Elect (Eagle Elite, #2)
  • Just Friends
    $7.80 $2.99
  • To Taste Temptation (Legend of the Four Soldiers, #1)
  • Ghosted
  • Dodging Temptation
    $2.99 $0.99
  • The Billionaire's Final Stand (Billionaire Bachelors, #7)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Find Me (Corrupted Hearts #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Blackmailing the Billionaire (Billionaire Bachelors, #5)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Hunger (The Energy Vampires #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Billionaire Falls (Billionaire Bachelors, #3)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Runaway Heiress (Billionaire Bachelors, #6)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Treading Water (Treading Water, #1)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Life Next Door (Love Not Included Book 3)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Undeniable Love (Journey Of Love Book 2)
  • Bittersweet
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Mr. Perfect (Mister, #1)
  • Made for You
  • The Light In Summer
    $5.99 $1.99
  • For Love and Honor (An Uncertain Choice, #3)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Collision Point (Brute Force, #1)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • The Journey Home
  • Heirs of Grace
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Storm Bound (Grim, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Unforgettable Love (Journey of Love Book 3)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Prom Night in Purgatory (Purgatory, #2)
    $4.99 $1.49
  • The Valiant (Spy Girl Book 4)
  • Dear Aaron
  • Running Barefoot
    $5.95 $1.99
  • Wrecked
    $3.99 $0.99
  • The Sapphire Heist (Jewel, #2)
  • The Other Side of the Story
    $10.99 $1.99
  • One Fell Sweep (Innkeeper Chronicles, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Out of Focus (Adams Grove, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Eighth Grave After Dark (Charley Davidson, #8)
    $8.99 $2.99
  • What If
  • Impossible Saints
    $22.73 $1.99
  • Hudson (Fixed, #4)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • Only a Millionaire (The Sinclairs #6.5)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Elite (Eagle Elite, #1)
  • Kulti
    $3.99 $1.49
  • The Soul Summoner  (The Soul Summoner, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • April / May / June (Calendar Girl #4-6)
    $8.99 $3.99
  • Journey's End (Gilded Promises)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Light After Dark (Gansett Island, #15)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Pecan Pie and Deadly Lies (Adams Grove, #4)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • How To Marry A Werewolf (Claw & Courtship, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
“How anyone could walk away from their own kid, let alone eight of them, was beyond him.” 0 likes
“Let us always meet each other with smile, for the smile is the beginning of love. —Mother Teresa” 0 likes