Start by marking “Cheeky Christmas” as Want to Read:

3.94  ·  Rating details ·  608 Ratings  ·  108 Reviews
Everly Grayson is sick of her small life in a small town. She dreams of bigger things, so when an opportunity for something bigger comes along, she grabs it with both hands. Now she's on her way to a sprawling country estate in rural England to work as an au pair.

However, her new adventure loses some of its shine when she finds out her new boss, wealthy single dad Mason Ki
Published December 12th 2016

To ask other readers questions about Cheeky Christmas, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Cheeky Christmas

Alp
“Never again. I promise, anything and everything on my mind, I’ll never wait to tell you again.”
“Good. Let’s make that a new rule. That and no knickers. I’m banishing both from our home.”

Her ‘British’ & His ‘Kitten’.... Wow, I'm literally over the moon!

It's not every day you come across such a good smut that not only do you get pillow-biting, toe-curling, sheet-grabbing, mind-blowing hot sex, but also a you-can-never-recover-from-a-sugar-overdose sweet romance. This book was so good that I
Chantal ❤️
"We’re one. Our souls were torn apart at inception, but we’ve found each other again. Nothing comes between us.”

THIS BOOK WAS AMAZING!

description

It surpassed my expectations. In short, it was more.
More emotionally engaging, more stimulating, and just more everything.
It ripped my heart out!
Then, it gingerly gave it back to me.

description

This is NOT a smut book! Yes, there is sex (smoking hot sex) but it is about more than that.
I was moved, and I was invested in their story.
Aria Cole is one of my "one click" chic
Karla
Dec 19, 2016 rated it really liked it
3.5 stars!

Hot dam! This was a sweet and sexy novella with a dirty mouth British hunk and an innocent nanny. I like that Everly, was inexperienced but she was confident in her sexuality and knew what she wanted from mason. Everly/mason had an insta love connection and everything moved fairly quickly between them but I enjoyed it. They had an amazing chemistry that was just so delicious, the epilogues were so sweet and perfect for their love story. ❤
Sophia Triad
Dec 24, 2017 rated it really liked it
"You're staying."
"Staying?" She cocked her head, eyes marred with confusion.
"You're staying with us forever."

A sweet love story about a single dad from England and an American girl. The story takes place in UK when Everly moves there in order to look after Mason's little daughter for a few months.
There is a touch of the Christmas season, but not that much.
Love at first sight and two very nice epilogues.
Gi's Spot Reviews
Wow... Prepare your ovaries, because seeing Mason with that little angel (view spoiler), that is the center of his world, will melt the hardest of hearts!!! And of course those aren't the only thing that will be melting!!! Lordy, that man was HOT!!! And with an accent!! Everly's heart -and other parts, lol- stood no chance!!! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

ARC kindly prov
Bookloverme
Dec 20, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Cheeky Christmas is a sweet Christmas story. You'll never know what the future holds. There's someone out there that is meant for you. Have faith and the right time will come.

The story is about Mason, 30s and Everly, 22.

Everly wanted an adventure and something new so she took a semester off from school, looked online for a job abroad and left her small town.

She got a job as a nanny to a five-year old girl, Savannah for three months.

Mason was the one who hired her and the owner of Kingsley Manor
Denna✌
Dec 15, 2016 rated it really liked it
Short, hot and safe!
GimmeAllTheWerdssss
Dec 14, 2016 marked it as abandon-dnf
Shelves: dnf
I am all for insta love but the virginal heroine (who not only was a virgin but had never been kissed!!) wanting the Hero to "fuck" her after 12 hrs and very limited conversation....its a no.

Yesenia Gonzalez
LOVED IT!! Sweet book, Everly is leaving her town to travel to England, where she will be a nanny to an adorable little girl with a grumpy father. Mason is all moody and tough but as soon as his little girl is around he melts and soon after he starts to also get feelings for his new nanny. I loved that Everly was able to bring back the sweet guy he is also the ending I teared up on the epilogue so sweet.
C
Dec 15, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: totally-safe
4.5/5
Hot
Fast
Safe read
A must read!!
Those who are wary about the single father aspect ( like OW drama or pinning after his dead wife)
None of that at all!! Spoiler..........

The child is actually his Sister daughter that he took in when she was 7 month old.
Jenny
Very sweet and emotional read that will melt your heart. I loved Mason and Everly. Safe read. Virginal heroine, no other man or other woman. Epilogue was adorable! ❤ ...more
Karoline
Dec 10, 2016 rated it really liked it
This was a very sweet story with lighting fast insta love. Mason knows Everly is the one for him the second he lays eyes on her at the train station. Add in a sweet 5 year old and a Christmas theme and you have a winner! 100% safe read
Jan
A QUICK HOT READ

Not very festive the Christmas content was right at the end but it was a good story for what it was.

Everly is an American who moves to England to be a nanny, looking after a little girl who lives with her father on a wealthy estate.

Mason is the father of Savannah and when he first meets Everly it's lust at first sight.

Cheeky Christmas is hot and quick with lots of sex content, not as festive as I hoped it would be.

Aria Coles typical virgin and alpha male type read, ok when y
Fanniny Moreno Zavaleta
Read this one around two weeks ago... I've totally forgotten the h's big painful secret... maybe because I didn't like her. Plus it never made sense to me how her dreams of "something big, out of her small town" equaled to rural England... and her contract was as au pair for the plot muppet little girl but the house staff seemed to be the real carers. Anyways, I do remember the super amazing H 😍

BTW, if anyone is kind enough to remind me of the h's devastating secret so I can shelve it I'd apprec
Sarah - Musings of the Modern Belle
***AVAILABLE NOW - FULL REVIEW***

3.5 Cheeky CROWNS

I am a sucker for holiday novella. It is one of my favorite parts of the holidays in the book community, and Cheeky Christmas provides me with everything I love about these books. It is quick, steamy, with just enough holiday cheer to make it fun.

Being a novella, the characters in this book are not very complex, but the reader will still enjoy them as people. Everly is relatable in her search for something different and more in her life. She is k
Emily
Everly Grayson received news that changed her outcome on life, deciding she needed a change Everly takes a job in London as a nanny. She doesn't expect Mason Kingsley, the handsome father who has a reputation of being curt and unfriendly. Everly sees a different side to him and doesn't realize that he is completely infatuated with her. Mason is playing for keeps but Everly has a secret that she is will destroy everything.

This was a very sweet read. I liked Mason a lot, had kind of a Beauty and t
♡Tonya♡
If you are like me and crave instalove, alpha male, low angst and a safe read, then this book is for you! Cheeky Christmas had all the above in spades.

~no cheating or ow/om drama whatsoever
~no pushing away
~instalove
~great epilogue 1 month, then 5 years ahead
Flo Grugel
Dec 23, 2016 rated it liked it
Short Instalove. Some of the wording was reminding me of FSOG
CC
Dec 24, 2016 rated it really liked it
Loved this short story! Sweet, hot and super instalove.

MillsyLovesBooks
PURCHASE LINKS
Amazon US : http://amzn.to/2hIwCvr
Amazon UK : http://amzn.to/2hhM8RW
Amazon CA : http://amzn.to/2gvHtbf
Amazon AU : http://amzn.to/2hpSYT4

I love a good Christmas Read and this one really is a Cheeky One ;-)
Single Father seeking a Nanny/Aupair to assist in looking after one adorable little girl.
Leads to......
Young Woman looking for a breath of fresh air after being told some life changing news.
Leads to......
A fairytale romance that will have your heart swooning all over the place and
April Symes
Lovely Christmas story that will give you the warmth only sexy story can.
Everly Grayson ends up putting her schooling on hold after receiving some news that changes her life so she decides to live her life and becoming a nanny overseas in England. She doesn’t know anything about who she will be working with or for , for the next 3 months except to know she will be working with a child. Imagine her surprise when she gets there and sees the handsome and sexy single British father she will be work
Rejane
The kind of book I like between reads: short, insta love/lust, steamy, sexy, with a side of alfa hero.
Well, I got the short part. For the rest, it left hanging. I felt no connection between MCs, no chemistry. The sex wasn't hot. I felt like I was about to eat my favorite food and the first taste I noticed the cook forgot the seasoning and spices. It's very disappointing and unfulfilling.
And it's one of those that comes with a bonus in the end. I don't know why, but I really dislike these bonus
Claypot_Reads -  Michelle
Dec 21, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: dirty-quickie
Continuing my dirty Christmas binge I really enjoyed this novella. Lots of heat, some laughs and even a few feels. Easy read with a Christmas flavour.
Birdie
Dec 01, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: virgin, no-cheating
Fast paced, fun, steamy.
Melissa Mendoza
“‘I want you. Please, Mason. Please, I want all of you.’ She whimpered, and her pleading sent a spike of adrenaline through her system.”

Heat Rating:

photo 4 Orgasm Button_zpslila3vr1.jpg

4 Holiday cheer stars! Sexy, fun quick read!

photo 4 Buttons_zpsh19grlob.jpg

I love a good Holiday/Christmas book and this one was fast and packed full of heat! Everly decides she’s tired of living the same boring life in her small town. So she decides to take on a nanny job… across the ocean in England. She’s thrilled with the idea of starting a new fun life for awhile. That fun
Ruby Ap.
Dec 21, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: everyone who loves a sexy alpha male :)
Recommended to Ruby by: Facebook
Aria Cole

I completely love this book. OMG, Mason is sexy as hell and alpha with Everly but he's also sweet and gentle when he thinks Everly needs it. It's amazing what he did for his niece when his sister died. He cared for her as she was his own daughter and that is beautiful in a person to do. When I started reading this, my heart literally broke for Everly. She had a terrible accident as a teenager that damaged her both physically and emotionally. She was told she would probably never be able
Amy
Aria Cole
4 stars

So this is a very sweet single dad charming and loveable read. The only thing in all of that I wanted was more depth between the two main characters. It was good but there was potential to be more. And I wished for more.

Everly is needed a change in her life. Tired of her life in a small small town she takes a job for the holidays and travels to England. Her employers daughter Savannah is sweet and innocent asking all the right questions between she and her father
Flavs is Mrs David Gandy♥~♥’
Shelves: arc, alpha-male
ARC received in exchange for an honest review

Everly found out some devastating news and she decided that she is tired of her old life and want something different and something new, so she got a 3 month job as an au-pair in England.

When she arrives in England the guy picking her up wasn't the most friendliest of people. And even worse when she finds out that he is the father to the little girl and also the owner of the awesome estate she is living at for the next three months

When Mason meets Ev
Aria Cole is the pen name of USA Today bestselling author Adriane Leigh. A fan of traditional tropes and old school Harlequin romances, Aria Cole novellas feature possessive alpha men and the sassy heroines who love them, along with a healthy dose of irresistible insta-love and happily ever afters so sweet I promise your teeth will ache.

For a safe, off-the-charts HOT, and always HEA story that do
More about Aria Cole

Romance Deals

• Protected (Deadly Secrets, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Plain Fame (Plain Fame #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Crazy Little Thing (Bell Harbor, #1)
  • Safe Haven
    $7.99 $2.99
  • The King (Masterpiece Duet, #1)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Along the Broken Road (The Roads to River Rock, #1)
  • Avalon
    $14.99 $1.99
  • Down the Hidden Path (The Roads to River Rock Book 2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • My Kind of You (Trillium Bay #1)
  • How to Say I Love You Out Loud
    $7.09 $2.99
  • The Queen and the Cure (The Bird and the Sword Chronicles, #2)
    $5.95 $2.49
  • If You Stay (Beautifully Broken, #1)
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Moonlight Over Paris
    $10.74 $1.99
  • Crossing Hearts (Cross Creek, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Exposure (Midnight, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Burned by Her Devotion (Rogue Vows, #2)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • The Trouble with Dukes (Windham Brides, #1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • Crossing the Line (Cross Creek #2)
  • Yours Until Dawn
    $6.74 $1.99
  • Fallen Crest Forever (Fallen Crest Series #7)
  • I See London, I See France
  • Dragonwyck
    $14.99 $1.99
  • While You Were Mine
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Falling Star (Shooting Stars, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly in Love (Lake Haven, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Seconds to Live (Scarlet Falls #3)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Her Darkest Nightmare (The Evelyn Talbot Chronicles, #1)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Passing His Guard (Against the Cage, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Hour of Need (Scarlet Falls, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Minutes to Kill (Scarlet Falls, #2)
  • Sharp Edges
    $6.72 $1.99
  • Our Now and Forever (Ardent Springs, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • #Starstruck (#Lovestruck, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Beauty of Us (Fusion, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Law of Moses (The Law of Moses, #1)
    $5.95 $2.49
  • Emerald (Red Hot Love #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • She Can Run (She Can Series)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • 13 Little Blue Envelopes (Little Blue Envelope, #1)
    $5.99 $1.99
  • White Heat (Firefighter Book 1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • His First and Last (Ardent Springs, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Softhearted (Deep in the Heart, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Goodbye Bride (Summer Harbor, #2)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Reed (Cold Fury Hockey, #10)
  • The Wedding Chapel
    $7.99 $1.99
  • The Raven Prince (princes trilogy)
  • Maggie's Turn
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Cover of Darkness (Suspense Series, #2)
  • Always
    $13.99 $2.99
  • After You Left
    $4.99 $1.99
  • How the Cowboy Was Won (Cupid, Texas, #6)
  • Don't Let Go
  • Magnolia Nights
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Her Last Goodbye (Morgan Dane, #2)
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Filthy Rich (Blackstone Dynasty, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Tempting the Beast (Breeds, #1; Feline Breeds, #1)
  • Saving Abby
    $4.49 $1.99
  • She Can Kill (She Can...#5)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Gone (Deadly Secrets, #2)
  • Trust in Advertising
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Fatal Pursuit (Aegis, #3)
  • Changing Lanes
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Doing It Over (Most Likely To, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • One Dance with a Duke (Stud Club, #1)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • An Obsession with Vengeance (Wanted Men, #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Promise of Provence (Love in Provence, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Tracks of Her Tears (Rogue Winter, #1)
  • Crash (Crash, #1)
    $4.24 $1.99
  • A Matter of Grave Concern
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Duke's Holiday (The Regency Romp Trilogy, #1)
  • Stay (WAGs, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Seventh Grave and No Body (Charley Davidson, #7)
    $8.99 $2.99
  • Heat Wave
    $11.99 $1.99
  • Murder Notes (Lilah Love, #1)
  • Since You've Been Gone
  • The Laws of Gravity
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Dangerous Waters (Barkley Sound, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Dating (Not Quite, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Mine (Not Quite, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Only for You (Sugar Lake #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Salvation of Vengeance (Wanted Men, #2)
  • Stay With Me
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Fired (Worked Up, #1)
  • Things We Know by Heart
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Styxx (Dark-Hunter, #23)
    $9.99 $2.99
  • The Affair
    $18.99 $1.99
  • Someone for Me (Someone to Love, #3)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Some Kind of Hero (Troubleshooters, #17)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • How to Marry a Millionaire Vampire (Love at Stake, #1)
    $1.99 $0.99
  • The Secret of a Heart Note
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Love with a Perfect Cowboy (Cupid, Texas, #4)
  • Internet Famous
    $7.80 $2.99
  • Kissing in America
    $9.99 $1.99
  • A Love of Vengeance (Wanted Men, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Someone to Love (Someone to Love, #1)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • The Best Man (Alpha Men, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Never Love a Cowboy (Rogues in Texas, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Wrong Question, Right Answer (The Bourbon Street Boys #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Bent (Back to Brooklyn, #1)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Stone Cold Cowboy (Montana Men, #4)
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly Dating (Lake Haven,  #2)
  • Midnight Embrace
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly Engaged (Lake Haven #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Shadow Fall (Tracers, #9)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • She Can Hide (She Can, #4)
  • The Crush
    $7.99 $2.99
  • After the Game (The Field Party, #3)
    $10.99 $1.99
  • More to Give (Anchor Island #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Up to the Challenge (Anchor Island, #2)
  • The Color of Secrets
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Home to Stay (Anchor Island, #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Gone to Her Grave (Rogue River, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Someone Like Her (K2 Team, #2)
  • Thrill of Love
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Perfect (Not Quite Series, #5)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Enough (Not Quite, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Mighty Storm (The Storm, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Forever (Not Quite, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Hellion (Wicked Wallflowers, #1)
  • Roomies
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Crazy for Her (K2 Team, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Left Drowning (Left Drowning #1)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • All I Need Is You (Thrillseekers Anonymous, #1)
  • How To Keep Rolling After a Fall
  • No Love Allowed
    $7.09 $2.99
  • Midnight Sacrifice (Midnight, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Obsession (Midnight, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Betrayal (Midnight, #3)
  • Meant to Be
  • Love, Chloe
    $3.99 $1.99
“A boy spends his time looking for a girl to wake up with. A man spends it looking for the one to wake up to. I can’t wait to see you in my arms in the morning, beautiful.” 0 likes