Start by marking “Path of Springs (World Whisperer Book 2)” as Want to Read:
Path of Springs (World Whisperer Book 2)

Path of Springs

(World Whisperer #2)

A new life. A cry for help. A journey into the heart of the Great Waste.

Isika is settling into life with her new family in Azariyah, away from the toil of the Workers, but it doesn't take long before a desperate message pulls her back to a world of danger. Answering the call could cost her everything, but this one is impossible to ignore. To survive the malice of the Great
Published December 12th 2016 by Small Seed Press

To ask other readers questions about Path of Springs, please sign up.

Danielle
Oct 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This series is amazing. I’m so scared to read book 3 because I don’t want it to stop, but I don’t want to wait also.
Carissa Norris
May 17, 2017 rated it really liked it
Once again, Ford's book shone most in its characters and relationships. The characters are what keep me reading these books. I adore the relationship between Isika and Ben. Jabari is also a compelling character. His conflict is well written and explored. I will definitely be reading more of the series because I want to know what happens to these characters.

The plot was alright. I liked that Isika had to make a decision to stand on her own two feet and do what was right no matter what. Unfortunat
Christina Morley
Nov 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Guardian of Dawn (previously titled Path of Springs) is the second book in the World Whisperer series by Rachel Devenish Ford. The adventure continues as Isika learns about her gifts, but not everyone is willing to release her into her calling. She has to make tough decisions and she can't please everyone. The problem is that she's running into a trap and evil is everywhere. Some themes in this story include destiny, responsibility, and team-work.

Posted on Amanda's Books and More
Deni Forestek
Apr 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Such a great read

The author is so wonderful. Descriptions are vivid, writing seems effortless, and the story moves fast. My binge watching has turned to binge reading and so worth it.
Angie Ali
May 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great follow-up story

Isika's development and powers continue to grow with her risky adventure to save her step-mother and her baby from the evil priests of Gata and the Desert King with the help of old and new friends.
Denise Ballentine
The second book in this inventive young adult fantasy series is as great as the first. The story never drags, and continues to enthrall. A great read for all, and I intend to continue on reading all the books in this series.
Donna Seberry
Jul 23, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I'm still in love with this series. I love the world, the characters and the story itself. Isika is trying to settle into her new home but must choose between obedience to the elders and obedience to her conscious and destiny.
Nina Houghton
Aug 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: fantasy
Amazing! Wonderful! I can't stop reading this story!!!
Ruth
Aug 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loving this fantasy series with such strong teen characters.
Rachel
Jan 05, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: fantasy, 2016, ya, 2018
This is one of the better fantasy series I've read. Wholesome and beautiful. I'll certainly follow the rest of the series as it comes out.
Debbie Tremel
May 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
Still enchanting.

Thought this one was even better than the first. I really enjoy the characters and their internal and external journeys.
Mary
Stephanie Ferrel
Jan 19, 2018
Sarah Else
Feb 05, 2017
Rachel Devenish Ford is the wife of one Superstar Husband and the mother of five incredible children. Originally from British Columbia, Canada, she spent six years working with street youth in California before moving to India to help start a meditation center in the Christian tradition. She can be found eating street food or smelling flowers in many cities in Asia. She currently lives in Northern ...more

World Whisperer (5 books)
  • World Whisperer
  • Shaper's Daughter (World Whisperer Book 3)
  • Demon's Arrow (World Whisperer Book 4)
  • World Whisperer Fantasy Box Set 1-3: World Whisperer, Guardian of Dawn, Shaper's Daughter