Start by marking “Angel's Body (Angel Series, #4)” as Want to Read:
Angel's Body (Angel Series, #4)

Angel's Body

(Angel Series #4)

One body, two souls ...

Helena is possessed by a demon, and those who matter most to her are blind to her plight. She's trapped in a body that she no longer controls, her soul in a constant state of torture.

Desperate to be take back what is hers, Helena tries time and again to overcome the deranged demonic spirit that is using her body to wreak havoc in the mortal world
Published February 14th 2017 by Kylani Press

To ask other readers questions about Angel's Body, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Angel's Body

Start your review of Angel's Body (Angel Series, #4)
Janet
Jun 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Helena finds that those closest to her do not know her as well as she thought. Danny and Drake do not cover themselves in glory in this book and it is heartbreaking to see Helena try to connect with them to no avail. She suffers greatly and fights against a formidable foe for her existence. I didn't like this book at first but only because I hated what was happening to Helena and didn't want her to suffer any more than she already has but it was a fantastic story. I have been drawn into every bo ...more
Jennifer Lil'n  Dunski
Amazing, torturous, nailbiting

Once again Miss Tomlin writing style drags me in and keeps me captive. The story was another roller coaster of emotions and I couldn't believe what was happening. Helena is a character you love yet want to strangle at times for her craziness. I'm in LOVE with this series!
Hector Santiago
Jul 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This series is one of the all time best if you love the genre you need to read this series melanin is one of the best authors to come around in awhile love her and you will too
Sally Lindberg
May 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great imagination!

The whole series was fantastic! I read almost without stopping. The characters were easy to care for and I want more!
Tssully Todd
Jul 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Another great story in Melanie's Angel Series. would like to see her outline for the rest of the series just to get an idea of how many more great books I can expect.
Debra
Jun 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I really liked this series. A different story which is one of the many reasons I enjoyed it so much!
Bibliophile Angel
Feb 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Angel’s Body—the fourth installment of Angel Series—is another thrilling novel that would make your soul shatter— a story full of forgiveness, love that has been lost and butterflies—lots of butterflies that will make you cry.

The Angel Body, unlike the first three books, had a different approach in it. The story had shed some little story regarding Drake and Danny, their past and their common ground. The story would make you lose your patience, gritting your teeth as you turn the pages, year
Teresa Savolainen
**This review was based on an early copy of the book and the opinions are solely my own.**

*Note: if you've not read any of the Angel series, this is NOT the book to begin the story with! I recommend reading the series in order (Angel's Kiss is the first) - you'll get way more out of it that way!*

So. I've read the whole series within few weeks, and I have to confess, this was my least favorite book in the series. It wasn't bad, don't get me wrong. It was well written, with nice grammar so it
Teresa
Mar 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
An earth bound Angel possessed by a demon? Yes, Helena's pigheadedness and curiosity bring her trouble once again! Plenty of action and surprising twists keep you reading to the end and wanting more...please!
Alyssa Janine Busia
Mar 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Review to be posted soon! :) Exams are just coming so no time to post them yet. :D
Crystal
Feb 15, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: arc
2.5 Stars

This is the fourth book in the Angel series. I have read all of them and enjoyed them. However, this one, not so much. This story felt like it could be a side story/novella type thing and not a whole book in the series. I almost stopped reading it, but for whatever reason I continued.

SPOILER
There is a part in this book where Amy is in control of Helena's body and ties up a mother and naked father and then kills their children in front of them and then rapes the father. (I want to th
Tracey
Feb 12, 2017 rated it really liked it
*This book was received via Author in exchange for an honest review*

This is the story of Helena, a Vampire / Earth Bound Angel, married to her greatest love Danizrel, now also an Earth Bound Angel, because of there one kiss and now there love for each other everything has changed. They had a beautiful daughter Gina who later was murdered trying to help the homeless.

Helena is distraught by this and takes time out to go to every place Gina visited, when she finaly goes to a lake in the amazon she
Sherry Tarr
Feb 18, 2017 rated it really liked it
I have really enjoyed this series. This book was a tough one for me emotionally. I feel like Helena is a good friend and I had a hard time during some parts of the possession chapters. I love the start and ending and look forward to the next book. This review was based on an early copy of the book and the opinions are solely my own.
Marzena
Feb 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I love this story. Amazing concept and the plot. There's lots of surprises in each new book of Angel series. I look forward to the next book.
Christopher Armani
I own the three previous books in this series and loved them all. I received a copy of this, the 4th installment of the series, in exchange for my honest review.

Let me start by saying Melanie Tomlin created an amazing world for this series and filled it with wonderful characters. Her prose is delightful and Melanie is one of my favourite authors.

She succeeds where so many authors fail. The goal of every fiction writer is to put the reader inside the mind of their protagonist and have them exper
Felicitia
I was given an arc of this book from the author in exchange of an honest review.
Melanie Tomlin never cease to amaze me. After three great instalments before this one, I could have never imagined what else is there that could be told and to be honest, I was quite worried that it would feel stretched. But nope. You can trust Melanie Tomlin to bring you a great new exciting adventure in each and every one of her novels, and Angel’s Body did not exempt.

Helena and Danizriel are in for another advent
Carrie Phillips
Jan 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This review was based on an early copy of the book and the opinions are solely my own.' And in my opinion this is hands down in my top 5 series! I read ALOT as I'm disabled especially in winter so I'd like to think I've read enough to have a good sense of whether or not an author is truly talented or just entertaining and Melanie Tomlin is truly talented! This book surprised me with its plot that carried a plot that brought in secondary and even just mentioned characters from previous books in a ...more
LisaMarie
Jan 25, 2017 rated it really liked it
Another good story! Number four in the Angel series.
A very unique twist on a demonic possession. I applaud the author on fantastic character development. The story flowed effortlessly no matter the turmoil the words were conveying.
The acts of violence by the demon were horrendous at best...and yet, I was still captivated and remained hopeful for a different, better outcome.
Well done, Melanie Tomlin....Well done
Darlette Robinson
Aug 04, 2018
Deb Le
Mar 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
The best one of the series so far. Full of surprises. This one manages to maintain a nice balance between dark and hopeful optimism. Well written, constructed, characters well developed. Love this series.
Diane Palmer
Carole
Feb 02, 2018
becky
Feb 18, 2017

• Emperor's Throne (Desert Cursed, #6)
  • Oracle's Haunt (Desert Cursed, #4)
  • Faithless (A Vision of Vampires, #1)
  • Hopeless (A Vision of Vampires, #2)
  • Elemental Witch (Questing Witch, #4)
  • Sweet Perdition (Four Horsemen MC #1)
  • The Red Ledger: Part 7
  • Choosing You (Pierced Hearts Duet, #2)
  • Big Swinging D (Wall Street Royals Book 2)
  • When Darkness Comes (Guardians of Eternity, #1)
  • What are the Chances
  • Embrace The Darkness (Guardians of Eternity, #2)
  • Dark Warrior's Promise (The Children of the Gods, #8)
  • Beauty and the Billionaire (Dirty Fairy Tales #1)
  • Darkness Everlasting (Guardians of Eternity, #3)
  • Dane (Stone Society, #10.5)
  • Julian (The Stone Society, #9)
  • Urijah (Stone Society #10)
Melanie Tomlin was born in Beeston, England. At the age of three her family moved to suburban Melbourne, Australia, where she has lived ever since. When she was twelve her parents bought her a typewriter, and she wrote her first novel that very same year. She still has the typewriter, which is somewhat worse for wear, but that first manuscript is now nothing but a distant memory.

Her first publishe

Angel Series (5 books)
  • Angel's Kiss (Angel Series, #1)
  • Angel's Curse (Angel Series, #2)
  • Angel's Messiah (Angel Series, #3)
  • Angel's Demon (Angel Series, #5)