Start by marking “Devil You Know (Lost Boys, #1)” as Want to Read:
Devil You Know (Lost Boys, #1)

Devil You Know (Lost Boys #1)

4.11  ·  Rating details ·  2,159 Ratings  ·  335 Reviews
Damian Tate. One look into his sad green eyes and I was hooked. I wanted to be the one to make him laugh, to make him smile. I hadn't expected him to be the one to make me blush, to make me hot...to make me fall in love. He was my first kiss, my first love, my first everything. I wanted forever with him, but life got in the way.

He enlisted, I went to college, and for years
ebook
Published March 10th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Devil You Know, please sign up.

L.A. Yes, Anton's books, Demon You Love, is scheduled for a November 2017 release. Cam will also get a story and I'm thinking Razor will get one too.
L.A. Yes. It is the first in a series of standalones. There is no cliffhanger.

Angie - Angie's Dreamy Reads
"He was beautiful, imperfect and mine." - Thea
"I want it all—every kiss, every breath, every moan, every orgasm, every memory…good and bad." - Damian.

I'm obsessed with this book. Consumed by it. I cannot get over the story inside. I don't even know how to review it. I don't where to start. What to say. Devil You Know has taken me by storm. I'm it's captive. It's holding my heart prisoner.

This was my first L.A. Fiore book. Not sure why I haven't read her before this point. When I think over
Christy
4.25 stars!!!

photo 17458079_10103672700999628_8688029852047748667_n_zpshnf0f1sk.jpg
"He was beautiful, imperfect and mine.”

Devil You Know was a fantastic brother's best friend/first love/second chance romance. It was emotional, addictive, and had just enough suspense to keep me thoroughly engaged and addicted to the story. Thea and Damian had quite the journey from their teenage years, up to 10-15 years later.

Damian first sees Thea in a photograph. One of his best friends, Cam, happens to pull out his wallet and it has a picture of his twin sister inside. Dam
Val ⚓️ ShamelessBitchySKANKY ⚓️ Steamy Reads
3 Something Stars?

This thing was all over the place and very disjointed.
Multiple times throughout I questioned myself as to why I didn't just DNF it, but there was something that kept me going.

Not sure what that something was...but it was...something.
And that something was enough to make me keep going and finish the book.
I feel like this had so much potential that wasn't fully realized (for me at least).

If the price point is decent, I I might read another book by this author or the next in se
Sabrina
ON SALE!
*Amazon * B&N*
In Devil You Know readers are introduced to Damien Tate and given a view of his world. You're taken on his journey with him of finding his true family, discovering his one true love, losing her, and fighting to get her back. It's not an easy journey but Damien is a determined Hero and won't let life stand in the way of him getting his woman.

This story starts in 2003 when Damien is a young boy and progresses quickly up until he is sixteen. There is when you get to see h
  KAT ⚛ Kitty Kat's Crazy About Books ⚛
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I'm reading an arc, ebook copy of this and the time and effort this author has put into the formatting of this is gorgeous. From the playlist associated with this book, the graphics of each break between POV'S is so nicely set up I'd love to see the paperback version of this.

THE DEVIL YOU KNOW: In the ‘Prologue’ we’re first introduced to a very young Damien at the age of five life changed in the blink of an eye, a father he loved walked out the door never to be seen again, he’s left behin
Natalie The Biblioholic
THE DEVIL YOU KNOW was another second chance romance from L.A. Fiore and she hit it out of the ballpark!! It was a sweeping tale of love that spanned more than a decade and I was immediately enamored and captivated with the story of its characters.
"I've waited for you for half of my life. I want a lifetime with you."

I fell in love at first read with Damien. He was first introduced as a sweet five year old boy whose father ended up abandoning him, leaving destruction in his wake. His mother b
 Sonya ♕Chatterbooks book blog♕
⭐⭐⭐⭐ 4.25 STARS ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

There’s this saying that good or bad, words can change your life. We’ve all read more than a thousand words, soaked up their meaning, and disected the undercurrent of their complexities. And you know what happens when you have the best words? You make the best sentences, you develop the perfect plot, and you have one hell of a story. So you see in this case, words were not only good, they were damn near brilliant and I’m glad I got to experience such a well crafted strong s
Zasha
Mar 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: need-to-read
BIIIIIIIIITTTTTTCCHHHHHHHH !!!!!! this book had me everywhere and nowhere all at once
description

Thea has a life that I've always wanted . shes weird ,crazy, creative sweet and awesome. She's some how always surrounded by protective men who love and care for her, and like who wouldn't want that.
I loove how she has crazy curly hair , it basically reflects her inner self.
description
Damian from young age has had the worst happen to him ,to the point where he closes himself off from any possible connection from the outsi
Jen
4.5 stars!

I've no time to review right now but I must say that I loved this book and I highly recommend it! It is a second chance romance that was done very well! It is the start of a series and believe me the secondary characters are just as interesting as the main characters! I will write more when I can; but I'm very satisfied with the story I read!!!
Shannon Moore
Mar 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
One of the things that really drew me into this story was how the characters had an instant, almost unspoken connection. They just knew what the other needed and no questions asked, gave it. You know the saying, "like recognizes like", and how some people relate that to their sounds finding one another? To me, it felt like that with these two main characters.

"Three words and I was a goner. I didn’t understand what I felt for this boy nor did I appreciate the uniqueness of it at the time, but
Wil Loves Books!
4.5 stars, this book was fantastic, angsty yet funny, sweet yet dark. Loved it!
Nazanin
Apr 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
5 Beautiful Stars

"Please be safe. The only thing worse than a life without you, is a world without you in it."

This story is about Damian and Thea. Thea is Damian’s best friend’s sister. She has a really good family. I loved her parents and her brother. When Damian was five, his father abandoned him and never looked back. Her mother worshiped him and when he left, she lost herself too and she no longer knew who she was. So her love turned to hate and she became a hateful and selfish woman who too
❤ Mary ~ DirtyBooksObsession ❤
*****5 AMAZING STARS*****
5ggh

Wow....what an amazing book!

And I'm so, so, happy that is going to be a series. Can't wait to read the others characters stories.
happy excited nice awesome screaming

I don't enjoy the second chance stories. I want to know the complete story of the characters. Their first flirt, feelings, reactions, chemistry, how their love grows. So I'm so happy this book was not the case.

It contains their love story from the beginning and thru the end.

This book is the first war/military book that I read. I don't want to r
Bindi Boo
Mar 17, 2017 rated it really liked it
4 stars

This is a good read if you're after a second chance romance with a side of suspense.
I loved that the main characters remained devoted to their feelings for each other although life just kept getting in the way. I love Damien Tate and everything he tried to be. Super loyal, trustworthy and mouth-watering hot!
Mandy
4.5

Honestly, The first 70-ish% of this book and I wasn't sure how I felt about it. I liked the writing and the mystery but the romance felt a little off to me. The last 20% everything came together and it was fantastic. Unpredictable, angsty, sexy, sweet and suspenseful- I really loved it! This is the first book I've read by this author and I can't wait to read more!
Amanda Brown
Mar 17, 2017 rated it really liked it
Every instinct in me said to get out of the damn car, to follow her, to claim her. To hold her close and never let her go. But she was beauty and I was sin.

This is seriously one of the best second-chance romance stories I have ever read and I am not even sure where to start. I think I am going to keep this pretty vague because the less you know or expect going into this book, the better. The blurb says enough.

The first 30% of this book had me on my knees. The story was ultimately captivating an
Ammie *Ammie's Book Obsession*
4 "Love Always" Stars

WOW!! My head is spinning and my heart is bleeding. This book was sweet, tender, heartbreaking and beautifully healing. This was like a punch of intense emotions, sexy characters and amazing writing!!

"Devil You Know" introduces us to Damian and Thea. This is Damian's journey of losing the family he never had, his journey of self discovery, finding love and losing it and then finding his lost love again and holding onto it with his dear life.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicShe was beauty and I was sin

Th
Stacy
5 Stars!

I knew this book was going to rip me apart when I was already in tears before the prologue was even over. Just wow. This isn't just a second chance romance, this is an epic love story that takes you through 14 years of two people that were meant to be, but never quite got it right. These two go through some pretty crazy circumstances both together and apart, and it is truly a heady journey you go on while reading their story.

Damien Tate had a rough life, with both parents abandoning h
Tiffany
Mar 16, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: audible
3.5 stars! It's good not great though.
Alex
Mar 13, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: safe
April Symes
Where do I start in describing a book, a book that took me on such an emotional journey that brought me to tears, that took my heart thru such a beating yet it kept on going. It’s a military story and one that involves 2nd chances regarding the heroine and hero. Their love story is followed from the beginning and thru the end which was great from a storytelling standpoint but for my nerves, not so much (smile). This story is told thru the dual POV most of the time. This book tells the story of t ...more
♡ Jeri's Book Attic ♡

#fact...
L.A. Fiore is one of my favorite authors...
Her writing is flawless and beautiful...
Her stories will take you away from where you are to a place you want to be...

If you read the reviews I wrote on her books so far I may sound biased but like I am friends with her or I would gain something from this here. And to be honest I might not really know her in "real" life - but YES I do gain something when I write my reviews.

The Gain is that this author hopefully knows how much I appreciate the fa
Dorsey aka ❤️ Wrath Lover Reviews  ❤️
**** Warning: Review contains SPOILERS! ****

3 Lovelorn Stars!!

This was my first L.A. Fiore read and I have to say I'm looking forward to reading more of this series. I'll definitely be on the prowl for Damian's BFF's books (Anton & Thea's twin Brother Cam)!

I wasn't sure how I was going to like this because of the horrible verbal abuse a very young Damian was subjected to by his bitter drunken mother for years....I almost stopped listening, it was just so heartbreaking. But, I trudged throu
Tammy - After Dark Book Lovers - A Slice Of Fiction
I am a sucker for a well written second chance love story and we are given that in Devil You Know.

The timing was never right.
The love never changed.

One is dark.
One is light.

One is silent
One is vocal.

Both smart.
Both witty.

Both get thrown into the fight of their lives.
Neither will back down.

It was an angst filled read. You shout at them to “just get it together and work it out! Enough already!” Then you realize, “ok, this is needed.” I definitely needed to take some deep breaths. But when
Mamacita wants a Bedtime Story

5 "Trigger" Stars

Sooo, I had a book Hangover from Hell from a previous series & I be damn now I have another one!!!

When Horny Damian wants to come out & play, you know where to find me!

This story... Sigh
Damian & Thea, that was THE Love Story of a LIFETIME! This book had it all... Everything I needed anyway... Love, Suspense, Back Story, Loyalty, Forever Friendships, Men In Uniform, Hawt Sex, Humor, Delicious Side Characters, Strong Heroine, Tortured Hero, plenty of action &
Lin (From Chika With Love - Blog) Cohen
Oh My God, this book! I don't know where to start! I received an early ARC and I'm so so sooo grateful for that. Devil You Know was even more perfect than I expected it to be. L.A. Fiore claimed her way into my heart with her previous book Collecting the Pieces, and with this one - well, she sure proved that she deserves that place for good.
Damian Tate had a rough childhood. His dad left when he was just a kid and his mom...well, let's just say she didn't do justice to the role of mom as expect
book_luv_r
I can't believe I'm saying this, but this book was way too long. About 100 pages too long. Maybe more. The first half of the book was a 5 star read for me. Then I felt like Kristen Ashley took over and started writing about every-single-day for two months. The last half of the book felt like a totally different book. That portion was a suspense book, with a teeny bit of romance.

This book had so much potential. The character development was amazing and exactly what I'm looking for. The first hal
~Dawn~TUG
Mar 05, 2017 rated it really liked it
Wow! This one totally worked for me, which is weird because there is not a lot of banter or back and forth between the characters. Mostly narration of sorts. But the second chance romance was strong in this one for me. I enjoyed and fell hard for both characters and wanted them to find their way so badly. I ached for them..LA Fiore has quickly become a go to author for me. Can't wait to see what else she has in store.
Rebecca
Mar 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I can only imagine the undertaking it took for L.A. Fiore to bring Thea and Damian’s story to life. Thea always has so much to say in the text while Damian is the silent and brooding type – a man who thrives on discipline and control because his childhood, namely his mother, made him feel like a worthless monster not fit to love or be loved by anyone. But even though Damian is a man of few words, it’s essential to understand his thoughts about Thea and his love for her as well as the reasons he ...more
Joy
Mar 23, 2017 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: reviewed
The non connection between characters was too much for me to overcome with this one. I wanted to love it. I truly did. But sadly this just didn't work for me. After their time apart I felt like the hero was either hot alpha protector or hot alpha caveman. There was no middle ground. I just wanted some consistency or at least transition from one to the other. I think I was waiting for a little disclosure from the hero. And I feel like it was too little too late for me once we got it. With that be ...more

“Yeah, babe. For now, we’re talking about cookies.” “Cookies instead of sex, I suppose there are worse substitutes.” 3 likes
“I’ve waited a long time for you and now that I finally have you I will move Heaven and Earth to keep you right where I’ve always wanted you, at my side. I will walk in the rain so you stay dry, I will forgo food so you can eat, I will take the pain so you won’t feel any and I will absolutely step in front of danger to keep you safe.” Tears” 2 likes