Start by marking “Going South” as Want to Read:
Going South

Going South

Love, adventure, and possibility. It’s all attainable when going south. Join six incredible authors in their fun and hot romantic comedies as they celebrate the wonders of all things Australian.

Dared by Elena Eames
When Leesa Olsen is rescued by handsome firefighter Dare McCarthy, she knows she didn't exactly make a good impression. Will accepting a date with him help her c
Published January 26th 2017 by Hot Tree Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Going South, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Going South

Renee Mccleary
Jan 08, 2017 rated it really liked it
I received an ARC of this book and I have to say I really enjoyed it and it had me laughing quite a bit. I usually am not I fan of Instalove; however, these stories were well written and It did not bother me too much. I only found my self unable to enjoy or get into one of the stories. it was not that it was not well written it just did not pull me in like the other stories. My favorites were Gen Ryan's Playing for Keeps and Dared by Elena James. I absolutely fell in love with those two. If you ...more
Leanne ~ Tales From The Heart
Hilarious collection of romances set in Australia. I only knew one author in this bunch so it will be a pleasure to look up the rest. I wasn't disappointed in any of them. I think I laughed my way through them all.

Dared by Elena Eames
Funny, so funny. Leesa is a unique girl in her dress and lifestyle. She can't resist a dare. One dare finds her stuck in a lift-no fun when you're claustrophobic. Rescued by a hot fireman and there is instant chemistry. They have one funny event after another. I rea
Amy
Jan 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I'm writing this review in pieces after I finish each story.

Dared by Elena Earnes - Loved loved LOVED this story! I laughed out loud more times than I can count! Alastair "Dare" McCarthy - A sexy fireman with a great sense of humor and a willingness to do anything for the woman he's with - totally swoonworthy. Leesa - I could easily relate to her claustrophobic melt down. My only complaint is that I want to read more about them!

Playing for Keeps by Gen Ryan - Oh Mason, what a stud! From the fi
Sonja
Jan 25, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2017-read

What a great collection of stories! I was provided a copy for an honest review. This a wonderful quick read. You laugh and feel like “why can’t this be me.” Some stories leave you wanting the story to go on, but all leave you completely satisfied. This is a great way to get introduced to some new (or new to you) authors—Go stalk them now!! Kolleen Fraser is a favorite but they are all well worth the read.
Kat
*** I voluntarily reviewed this book, I gained no monetary incentives nor was I specifically requested to review the book, these are my honest ramblings and I hope you enjoy reading them - kat***
Overall this is a great selection of short stories and I enjoyed everyone of them, having lived in Queensland for a few years it was like re-visiting old friends, here are my thoughts on each story:
Crystal
Jan 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I have to say that this collection is well worth a reader buying. I was able to be introduced to new authors or new styles from some authors I've already read before. What a great way to find a new authors writing to love. All the stories were very short and sweet. But my favorite was Dared. What started out as a joke turned into something more. What's not to love about that. I also love how some of the stories have a character coming from a place like America and falling in love with an Aussie ...more
Fleur
Jan 31, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2017
A great collections of stories that has something for everyone and I absolutely loved Dared by Elena Eames and Pineapple Dreams by Aria Peyton,

All the characters are great, they have you laughing, crying or shaking your head at them and the length of each story is just right. Once you pick up this book you won't want to put it down. I now have some new Authors to read which is another bonus of reading this book.
Jacki214
Jan 23, 2017 rated it really liked it
Going South: Love, Adventure and Possibility in Australia

This is a collection of six romances by Australian authors who have playfully included the things that make Australia unique. The stories are peopled with students at uni and larrikins, pub owners and chippies, mischievous blokes and footballers. Each one is humorous; a couple made me laugh out loud. So if you're looking for a sweet and sometimes spicy romance that may include a snake, a spider or two and a drop bear thrown in, you'll enjo
Kelly
Feb 05, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2017-read

Quick fun reads. These stories were able to pull me In quickly and I was able to read them quickly. I don't usually like stories where people fall in love immediately but I did enjoy these stories. I would like to have had more..... I feel like you just get left hanging and there is so much more I want to know! I would recommend it to anyone with Looking for a quick easy read.
Gen Ryan
Dec 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Simone
Dec 19, 2017
Aria Peyton
Jan 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
S. Hartley
Jan 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Julie
Jan 28, 2017
Kolleen Fraser
Dec 12, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: my-books
Megan Lowe
Dec 12, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Susan Reeves